- 8+ years of professional experience in all phases of software development life cycle including requirements Analysis and Debugging, Applications Design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Installation, Testing of various client/server, N - tier and web applications.
- Experience in developing Graphic User Interface (GUI) to display report data using D3.js with Cross-browser compatibility and Web application scaling.
- Extensive experience on implementing the AJAX with rich features like deferred, promises, pipe, and callback functions.
- Experience in creating user interface widgets using JQuery, Kendo UI, Bootstrap and Angular JS.
- Experience in developing in application frameworks using JQuery, Angular JS, Angular 2.
- Used a custom framework sitting on the top of Node JS and Mongo DB and has used lot of client side java Script plug-ins.
- Experience in using React JS in building applications and make them run without any crashes.
- Experience with Handlebars.js to build dynamic HTML templates, and Underscore.js to handle and manipulate data from backend with a Restful JSON interface.
- Experience in the developing applications for different platforms like web browser, iOS, Android, and Chrome OS.
- Involved in web application development projects that required Responsive Web Design using flex box features of CSS3.
- Worked with AGILE Methodology in recent projects and participated in SCRUM meetings as well in previous projects.
- Expertise in debugging skills using Safari Web Inspector, Chrome Developers Tool and Firebug.
- Experience in using High Charts, and D3.js Components and integrating back-end applications with AJAX driven front-end.
- Experience in working with browsers compatibility issues with browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Chrome.
- Proven track record in developing reusable code, cleaner code structure, and understanding of the JS features to ensure data availability to the front-end.
- Strong expertise in the iterative Agile and Scrum development methodologies for software development.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- Excellent communication skills to discuss the projects with technical and non-technical SME’s and also during the sprint meetings for Agile as well as Scrum development methodology.
Microsoft Technologies: ASP.NET, Framework, ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework, Silver light, WCF, MVC, Web API, WPF, SSRS, SSIS
Testing Software: Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Mocha, JUnit
CSS Technologies: Bootstrap, LESS, SASS (COMPAS)
Packaging tools: Npm, Bower, Rpm
Repository Management Tools: SVN, GIT, SourceTree, Tortoise SVN, Visual Source Safe, Team Foundation Server
Web Servers: Apache, Nginx, Tomcat
IDE & Editors: Sublime, Notepad++, Eclipse, NetBeans, Dreamweaver, Web storm, Visual Studio 2015/ 2013/ 2010
Supporting tools: Firebug, Chrome Developers Tool, IE Developer Toolbar, Postman extension
Scripting Languages: Bash Shell scripting, Perl
Continuous Integration: Hudson, Jenkins, Travis
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Grunt, Gulp
Database Software: MySQL, Oracle, MongoDbOperating System: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. UI Developer
- Designing and developing a single page application using Angular 2, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, LESS, ng2-Bootstrap.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mockups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Developed user interface by using the react.js, Flux for Single page application (SPA) development.
- Responsible in design and development of web applications using the latest technologies like Angular JS, Angular 2, HTML5 and CSS3 also involved in Unit testing.
- Extensive usage of BOOTSTRAP and SASS for responsive web design.
- Experience in working different changed procedures of Angular 1.x to Angular 2.0 such as, @Route, Router Outlet, router-link etc.
- Worked with React Router for developing Single Page Applications SPAs.
- Used routing schemes to develop Single Page Applications (SPAs) using Angular route.
- Created Angular 2 components implemented Interpolation, Input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, NgIf, Router Outlet, binding the click event, Component decorator, binding to the hidden property.
- Coded Angular JS controllers and directives for application functionality and filters for heavy DOM manipulation.
- Worked on Angular 2.0 by consuming Restful web services & used Angular 2.0 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Utilized the Dependency Injection mechanism for simpler way of managing the controllers and scopes.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with API's, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Implemented XML parsing &JSON parsing for data handling on different application.
- Regular interaction of Restful API design calls to populate the UI on the app using GET, PUT, POST and DELETE.
- Implemented a Single Page Web Applications (SPA) based front end for displaying user requests, user profile records and security settings for Authentication profiles of various users using Angular2.
- Used AJAX framework for asynchronous data transfer between the browser and the server.
- Worked on writing code for integrating merchant API to get all the details about coupons and merchant ID to database.
- Developed API back ends using Node JS to allocate access to data in MYSQL.
- Ran Bower and Grunt components and wrote the scripting using Node JS.
- Used date-format and moment packages in Node JS to save the timestamp in database converting into UTC.
- Debugged the website using Chrome Developer's tools and hardcoded the API into script for getting the information about merchants using Node JS.
- Performed testing using Jasmine,Karma and Protractor by following Test Driven Development (TTD) approach.
- Used GitHub, version control system as a source repository to organize the code base.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. UI/Web Developer (Angular JS Developer)
- Participated in requirements gathering, analysis, Conceptual Design and Details.
- Designed a responsive webpage using the Bootstrap grid system as well as CSS3 media queries to layout contents that fit for different devices including mobiles, tablets and desktops.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Design Pattern using Angular JS.
- Advise management of new technologies Angular JS, Gulp and associated dependent technologies for architecture and development.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage the modules and used it to install useful tools such as Grunt, Express.
- Setting up the routing configuration for various views and sub views using Angular JS with Web API to perform builds and creating production ready code for deployment.
- Responsible for performing unit testing and end-to-end testing using Karma, Jasmine in Angular CLI.
- Created Angular component which makes an AJAX call to these API's, using Restful API's.
- Created & Exposed Restful Web API endpoints using HTTP verbs of GET, PUT, POST & DELETE.
- Implemented JSON for data transfer between the Angular component and web services.
- Implemented various Angular bootstrap directives like modal, popover, tooltip collapse etc.
- Implemented media queries and writing device specific CSS and performed client side validations using Angular directives.
- Worked in Service Oriented Architecture the Angular component interacts with the API's for the fetching data.
- Developed various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Developed backend web services using Node.JS and stored dependencies using NPM.
- Developed the application which has the compatibility with old browsers as well as the latest ones.
- Daily stand-up SCRUM meetings with the team, Used JIRA for Stories/Bugs/Create Tasks/sub tasks.
- Utilized Validation controls to validate the input Data using Validation Controls (like Required Field, Range, Custom and Compare validations).
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) is used for source control, data collection, reporting and project tracking.
Confidential, Camp Hill, PA
Senior UI Developer
- Involved in development, design and implementation of front-end part widget based application.
- Develop user interactive websites using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Use Bootstrap and media queries to create a responsive website that fit all users and devices from desktop to tablet and mobile phone.
- Involved in developing user interface with the help of React JS.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Use HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular JS to create interactive user interface.
- Create Angular JS controllers, services and used Angular JS filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities.
- Develop REST architecture based web services to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Involved in web development by using Ruby on Rails.
- The tech stack is Angular JS, LESS, Bootstrap and cutting edge server side technologies.
- Utilize various jQuery plug-INS to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Create and deploy new features in order to sustain and amend existing applications.
- Use jQuery plugins to create auto complete, validation, drag and drop features.
- Design the email blasts using Adobe creative suite and then implement them using HTML and Java script.
Environment: HTML5, XML, CSS, LESS, JSON, Grunt JS, React JS, Node JS, Java Script, Bento UI, JQuery, Angular JS, Node JS, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Bootstrap, AJAX, Jenkins,SpreadJS,Wijmo5, Jasmine, Visual studio 2010, SQL Server Management studio, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Cisco Slack/Jabber.
Confidential, Santa Barbara, CA
Sr. Web/ UI Developer
- Interact closely with the business to understand their requirement and convert it into functional Requirements.
- Created Templates and styled them using CSS SASS features for the total Applications.
- Developed CQ components and styles them using SASS features for all applications, workflow and integrating CQ with other application.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Used CQ5 for Reusable components and templates to create any number of web pages/sites; decoupling the content and Multisite management.
- Created the Controllers and Controller Actions, Filters, Routing using ASP.NET MVC.
- Used Apache CXF for developing SOAP & REST web services.
- Used Angular JS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Created the Data access layer and Data access objects using ADO.NET Entity framework and LINQ to reduce impedance mismatch.
- Extensively used CSS3 and Bootstrap for styling the HTML5 elements.
- Made asynchronous testing with help of Mocha and ran tests that are serial. Made use of reporting of Mocha and handled exceptions effectively.
- Used the Chai's interfaces to integrate with Mocha and performed testing based on TDD styling.
- Extensively used Angular UI (Angular Bootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components.
- Manage the optimization, modification, and bundling of our framework/libraries using tools like Node, Grunt.js, etc.
- Developed the applications over all the major Screen Resolutions like IPAD, Mobiles, and Desktops.
- Created web content and checked for cross-browser issues, and screen resolutions.
- Building backend services using REST based WEB API to perform authentication, fetch user details.
- Involved in creating effective unit test cases and reviewing the test cases of the team.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
Confidential, Minnetonka, MN
- Responsible for developing various static and dynamic modules which are displayed in different web pages according to the specifications.
- Created Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using UML with Microsoft Visio and prepared technical specification document.
- Extensively used DHTML, Ajax control tool kit, Ajax JS libraries for asynchronous and partial post backs in various web pages.
- Created models, views and controllers in MVC 2.0.
- Extensively worked on creating Custom Controls, User Controls and Master Pages for web pages.
- Created XML overlays based on the configuration requirements of the client to change the look and feel of the product and add display data from custom fields.
- Performed querying to database using LINQ to SQL and querying to XML files using LINQ to XML.
- Visual Studio tool has been used to design, debug and deploy the entire application.
- Used Microsoft Message Queuing (MSMQ) for sending messages.
- Assisted in developing Tables, Triggers, Views, stored procedures and updating the SQL Server database and Optimized SQL Server Stored Procedures using joins & indexes.
- Created methods and procedures used in an on On-Line Analytical Processing (OLAP) environment for accessing and translating data into understandable and usable information using SSAS.
- Designed and developed reports in SQL Server using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Successfully made use of Service Host Type class in WCF and exposed the Service types available, from endpoints.
- Performed and resolved cross-browser issues and Unit Testing.
.NET Developer/ Web Developer
- Played an active role in all stages - requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, testing, debugging and fine-tuning.
- Developed/Modified front end UI using HTML, DHTML and CSS.
- Designed User Interface using ASP.NET Pages, Web Controls, Custom Controls, User Controls, HTML, and Style Sheets and C#.NET and VB.NET for Middle tier processing.
- Designed Created and Implemented new relational tables and upgraded the existing tables.
- Designed and developed user-interface for major modules of the project using ASP.Net controls.
- Performed Form validation by adding validation controls and implemented user controls and custom controls and role based authorization.
- Used ADO.NET objects for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation to data sources.
- Used Data grids, Grid view and Data Reader for Data manipulation and display.
- Used SQL Server database as the backend and XML for web configuration files
- Used Visual Source Safe for Version Control.
- Designed and implemented reports using Crystal Reports.
- Used web services in the appropriate scenarios to communicate with other applications.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure.
- Developed stores procedures, triggers, functions and database tables in MS SQL Server database.
- Used Firebug to analyze UI layouts and issues on different browsers
- Used various JQuery plug-ins like auto complete, date picker, color picker, document slider to enhance the usability, functionality and overall experience for website