- Experience in using Software development methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall and SDLC.
- Experience in developing cross platform server side applications using Node.js to achieve scalability in real-time web applications.
- Hands on experience for HTML/CSS/JSP direct coding with focus on Cross-browser/Cross-platform compliance.
- Good knowledge in Angular.js directives to create reusable elements and attributes, along with easy to test and maintain client side interactivity in web applications.
- Excellent knowledge of system integration testing, software testing methods and 508 policy and best practices.
- In-depth Knowledge of HP Quality center, 508 Compliance Tools and 508 testing procedures.
- Working knowledge of integrating Angular.js and React.js with additional custom directives. Also with Backbone.js and React.js to be used for comments sections.
- Experience in developing applications using CSS 3 Media Queries, SASS, LESS and Responsive Web Design making.
- Experience in developing user interfaces using ASP.NET, AJAX, HTML, CSS.
- Experience in using ASP.NET for applications web user controls, data grid controls, form validation controls.
- Experience in DOM (Document Object Model) and DOM functions.
- Extensive experience with Java IDEs like Eclipse, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD), Net Beans andGoogle Web Toolkit (GWT).
- Knowledge in developing cross platform mobile applications using Apache Cordova/ Phone Gap Platforms with the help of UI Frameworks like Sencha Touch.
- Experience with Web 2.0 User Interfaces; W3C standards and specifications, and user-centered design principles.
- Good experience working with High Traffic Websites.
- Experience in working with Core Java, J2EE Based Applications, Servlets, JSP.
- Experience with Firebug for Mozilla and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer.
- Experience in creating HTML pages by cutting PSD files in Photoshop.
- Knowledge in using Package Managers like NPM and Bower. Experience in using Task managers like Grunt, Gulp and Brunch.
- Designed web applications and web contents utilizing various SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) techniques to develop web applications while producing high ranking for numerous key words. .
- Sound knowledge in working with browsers compatibility issues with browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome.
- Good experience with Form Validation by Regular Expression, and JQuery Light box.
- Experience in using JSUnit Testing for client side applications.
- Experience in using Unit.js testing framework along with Jasmine, Karma, Protractor,BDD and TDD.
- Experience in working with databases MSSQL Server, Oracle, MS Access and MySQL.
- Experience in using Content management systems like Magento, Wordpress for Ecommerce related site functionality.
- Expertise in version control tools like GIT, SVN and TFS to manage and control software development.
- Strong experience in writing and updating the technical documents on daily basis with the changes made to the existing environment on daily basis.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments.
- Experienced in monitoring the Production Environments under 24/7 (under on-call rotation) to meet the Service Level Agreements set by the management.
IDE's and Tools: Eclipse IDE, Net Beans, Dreamweaver, Edit Plus, JSfiddle, Web storm, Sublime text
Development Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Google Ad Words, Yahoo Search Marketing (spring tool suite)
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
WireFrame Tools: Adobe Illustrator CS3 (basic idea on wire frame and visual design)
Debugging Tools: Firebug, BugZilla, Internet Explorer Developer Tool
Databases: PL/SQL(oracle), MySQL, MSSQL
Version controls: SVN, GIT, CVS, TFS
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X
Confidential, Reading, PA
- Gathered business requirements, prepared Software Requirement Specification (SRS) document. Created Visio charts for the workflow architecture of the system.
- Designed and developed web pages using with HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS3,SASS, Ajax, JSP and jQuery based on the W3C standards and Web 2.0.
- Front-end development utilizing Java Script frameworks such as Angular.js, Angular 2.0, JQuery UI, Backbone.js and Require.js, as well as front end technologies HTML5, CSS3, AJAX.
- Involved in updating the pages using HTML 5 and CSS 3 for the new look and feel of their current application pages and worked on new CSS3 effects to enhance user experience as per the client requirements.
- Used CSS preprocessor SASS while styling the web pages.
- Implemented Angular.js, Bootstrap, LESS, and many JQuery plugins wrapped in Angular.js directives.
- Experience in working with Angular and visualizing data with nvd3.
- Develop customer dashboards in ECMAScript and AngularJS
- Worked on creating end to end test cases using Protractor .
- Converted entire codebase to use modern ECMAscript modules, originally 200+ modules using common js and webpack.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Responsive design and media queries.
- Worked on prototypes for Responsive design.
- Involved in research group for 508 compliance and responsible for testing as well as fixing issues.
- Responsible for testing web pages for 508 compliance and also work towards remediation any issues found.
- Designed high-impact, user-centered Web sites with strong emotional appeal, sophisticated production values and intuitive navigation to maximize user engagement and cement powerful brand identities.
- Developed the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Designed DOJO widgets and reusable modules with DOJO .
- Developed applications using Node.js, Java, and Neo4j platforms in the cloud environment with extensive use of messaging.
- Implemented the validation, error handling, and caching framework.
- Developed mobile applications using Apache Cordova/ Phone Gap Platforms with the help of UI Frameworks.
- Managed Images for multiple devices using Cordova with CSS .
- Deployed a web application across more than one platform, without having to re-implement it using Apache Cordova .
- Responsible for Scoping and developing client’s website using the Magneto Commerce E-Commerce platform.
- Utilized UI Frameworks like Sencha Touch in developing mobile application.
- Utilized Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and Illustrator for the front-end development such as web pages, graphics and multimedia's.
- Developed user interface using additional UI Components using JSF and implemented an asynchronous AJAX (JQuery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Developed the application front end with HTML, JSP, Ajax, Struts Tag-libraries. Responsible for writing custom JSP tags for role-based sorting and filtering.
- Developed Presentation layer components comprising of JSP, AJAX,Struts Action, Struts Form Beans and AJAX tag libraries.
- Developed few time sensitive and important review/comments sections with React.js and Angular.js using ngReact directive.
- Developed and implemented UI controls and APIs with Ext.js
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, LESS, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, CSS Sprites, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Designed pages using SASS for custom tags and Media tags along with Compass. Used LiveReload to check the changes in functionalities on a quicker scale.
- JSP, AJAX, JSP Tag libraries to simplify the complexities and improve the speed of the application.
- Initialized and widely used the applicability of Live Server with sublime text to load web pages on a quicker scale during development cycle.
- Created Images, Logos and Icons those are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash and Photoshop.
- Created AJAX requests to REST service with only use of GET method for retrieval.
- Implemented RESTful web services using JAX-RS specification through which client portal application interacts with feed runner for fetching data.
- Worked on Oracle database while publishing on Amazon Web Services.
- Developed web services, SOAP message envelopes and headers using WSDL, UDDI, XML and JAXP.
- Utilized Jasmine and Karma for unit testing.
- Installed node.js and utilized the NPM with Grunt for the build.
- Responsible for researching functionality and benefits of implementing MongoDB.
- Collaborated with team members in design, analysis, coding, testing, and website review.
- Coordinated with the business on User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and to get the approval from business on the design changes.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3,SASS, Java Script, JQuery, AJAX, Angular.js, Backbone.js, Require.js, Node.js, Ext.js, Bootstrap, React, Sencha Touch Responsive Design, XML, XHTML, JQuery UI, Grunt, Adobe Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, JSON, DOM, DOJO, SOAP, REST, JSP, JSF, Jasmine,Karma, Oracle, agile and Windows.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Lead the team in Developing the UI Screens using HTML5, DHTML, XML, Java Scripts, Ajax, JQuery Custom-tags, JSTL DOM Layout and CSS3.
- Worked Closely with Designers to Understand and redesign the Package Customization and Service Locator Modules using HTML5, CSS3,SASS and JQuery.
- Worked extensively with Yahoo User Interface Library ( YUI ), AJAX, JSON, XML and created components based on WRIA framework which internally uses the YUI3 frame work.
- Developed the administrative UI using Angular.js and Implemented Angular.js, Bootstrap and many JQuery plugins wrapped in Angular.js directives.
- Used Backbone.js and Require.js to create Views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data to/from server.
- Created websites for devices using Responsive design.
- Built and manipulate WordPress Websites.
- Edit and repurpose WordPress plugins in accordance to customer needs.
- Performed activities to optimize websites for search engine optimization.
- Used Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flex for implementing application and designing graphics and images.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules are being built.
- Deployed a web application that’s packaged for distribution in various application portals with Cordova.
- Implemented different JQuery Conditions as per the business requirements for the Package Landing Page.
- Adobe Photoshop has been used to create different banners and designs.
- Created HTML Pages with CSS and the Box Model.
- Designed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG standards for HTML and XHTML and W3C standards along with Section 508 compliance for CSS as well.
- Involved in testing and fixing 508compliance issues including contrast issues, image and table issues.
- Built Model Android application’s UI layout using PhoneGap and Sencha Touch along with EXTJS.
- Used JQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Used JQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Used JQuery plug-ins for Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Maintained, enhanced, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Used REST, SOAP, JAXB, JAXP, XML/XSLT and WSDL for developing Web Services.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Utilized Mocha and Jasmine for unit testing.
- Worked on developing products pages with Magento and PHP Scripting.
- Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Created XHTML pages with CSS and the Box Model.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages.
- Used JQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications
- Involved in writing JQuery-based Ajax requests using JQuery. Get (url, data, callback, type) or JQuery. ajax (options) and JQuery.post (url, data, callback, type).
- Used JQuery events to manipulate the elements depending on the user interactions (like. Ready(), hover (), bind (), click(), key press(), etc).
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project inception, to code development and elaborate testing of the various modules.
- Designed the front end applications, user interactive web pages in a professional manner with using web technologies like HTML, XHTML and CSS
- Used JQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using JQuery framework.
- Used JQuery plugins for Drag and Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Responsible for code optimization and testing across other browsers.
- Worked in Onsite - Offshore model.
- Used SVN for version control and Clear Quest for defect tracking.
- Successfully executed the entire test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- Developed the user interface for registration using HTML, CSS, JQuery, and AJAX.
- Developed fast loading images using Adobe Photoshop CS3.
- Used AJAX to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant
- Integrated with the back-end code using JQuery, JSON and AJAX to get and post the data to backend servers.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using JQuery/AJAX.
- Fixed the defect and tracked them using Quality Center to completion by communicating and co-coordinating with the QA and business people.