- Experience with various frameworks like Bootstrap3/4, Angular JS.
- Solid experience in developing HTML pages WC3 Compliance, Web Accessibility 2.0.
- Having Knowledge in developing the HTML pages, Web Accessibility and Web Usability.
- Experience working on IDE - WebStorm, Eclipse, Notepad++ and Sublime.
- Experience in developing web applications using MVC architecture.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in jQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Designed table-less layouts using CSS and appropriate HTML tags as per W3C standards.
- Used JIRA for tracking the flow of user stories.
- Experience in developing Web Services such as SOAP and REST using JSON and XML for communication.
- I work on jQuery for animations, efforts, interactions, DOM manipulation widgets and theming.
- Experience integrating RESTful APIs and web services with applications
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to convey concepts/requirements between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming towards front-end libraries.
- Capable of quickly learning and delivering solutions as an individual and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated Team player with excellent interpersonal and communicational skills.
- Experience in various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM, and Pair Programming.
Languages: Java (J2EE, STRUTS), ORACLE, SQL, & IDE: Visual Studio Code 2010, Eclipse, NetBeans, Dreamweaver, Sublime, WebStorm.
Database: SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, MySQL, DB2
UI Frameworks: AngularJS, React JS, Node JS, Backbone, Knockout JS
Other tools: Adobe Photoshop, Gimp, MS Office
Debug tools & BUG tools: Firebug, Chrome Developers, JIRA
Version Control System: SVN, GIT.
Confidential, Birmingham, Alabama
Front - End/ Java Developer
- Upgrading existing website with HTML5, BOOTSTRAP3, CSS3, jQuery, Java Script, and Grunt build tools.
- Designed custom marketing assets (email marketing templates and newsletter templates) for each customer's preference based on seasonal promotion.
- Integrate the dynamic pages with Angular JS and jQuery to make the pages dynamic.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Implemented account creation module as a Single Page Application using AngularJS along with Angular validation.
- Used Hibernate as the ORM mapping tool and worked with Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Used Angular JS Directives like ng-app, ng-model, ng-repeat, ng-show, ng-hide, ng-controller, ng-route etc.
- Experience in application development using J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, JDBC, and Web Services.
- Developed Web API using MVC framework for all business logic and exposed to the front-end interfaces.
- Worked on Hibernate for mapping the java objects to relational database and SQL queries to fetch the data, insert and update the data from the database.
- Good Knowledge in implementing client-server business applications using MVC architecture.
- Used Angular UI Model component for a cleaner user sign up procedure.
- Create next-gen version of mortgage lending application utilizing HTML5, Angular JS CSS3 , Bootstrap, and jQuery.
- Experience in design and development of multi-tier applications using Java, HTML, Spring Hibernate.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection API's to implement various features and enhancements.
- Developed the customized Navigation and Maps APIs according to the application needs.
Front - End Web Developer
- Performing new-website support research in the areas of latest Web Technologies, Usability, Accessibility, and User Experience.
- Skilled in object-oriented programming, design and deve0lopment of Multi-Tier distributed, Enterprise applicants using Java and J2EE technologies with Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong back-end testing skills using SQL and experience in extracting and analyzing data by writing basic SQL queries.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Meet with and advise upper management leadership team on Angular JS and component driven architecture
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML, and CSS.
- Primary role was to improve GUI, solve the navigational issues and provide support to the senior web developers.
- Initiating the Tasks in the JIRA with the supporting the mockups and wireframes and description and assigning to the development team.
- Responsible in creating the screens with table less design.
Jr. Front - End Developer
- Utilized Angular UI and jQuery Tools to achieve various functionalities such as modals and tooltips.
- Used Grunt & Gulp server for automation of tasks.
- Implemented MVC architecture & customized directives for views, using AngularJS.
- Handled platform compatibility issues across multiple browsers (IE, Firefox, and Safari).
- Maintained version control using GIT.
- Using Angular JS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Designed graphic images, icons, templates in Adobe Fireworks MX.
- Git was used to hook the latest version with the build automation tool/ integration tool Jenkins, Chef was used for managing the configuration for transforming infrastructure as a code, built the application using Maven.