- Worked in wide variety of domains like Mortgage Servicing, e - commerce.
- Experience in debugging using chrome developer tools and firebug.
- Skilled at analyzing and solving browser compatibility challenges and possesses ability to maintain consistency and well commented HTML and CSS markup.
- Experience with new features of Html5 such as semantic elements, audio and video elements.
- Worked with Agile waterfall and scrum methodology.
- Well experienced in developing multi-tenant applications using latest technologies and frameworks such as HTML5, CSS3, Angular (1.x), Bootstrap, REST Web API, Node JS and Express JS.
- Experience in designing web applications employing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques and Search Engine Strategies (SES)
- Experience with Responsive Web Design and Bootstrap.
- A front-end developer expertise in Web Development, designing User Interface ( UI ) applications and professional web applications using HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, jQuery, Angular JS, Ajax, JSON, Node JS and XML.
- Proficient in Software Development Life Cycle process which includes designing, developing, testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Worked on complete Agile Scrum Methodology and User Interface web development in accordance with requirements.
- Extensive experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using Angular JS, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3.
- Adroit in CSS preprocessors like Sass, LESS.
- Acquaintance in applying the latest development approaches including MVC framework in the browser, event-driven applications using Ajax, single page applications using Angular JS.
- Developed internationalized multi-tenant SaaS solutions with responsive UI's using AngularJS with Node JS and CSS.
- Knowledge on AWS.
- Familiar in Writing Custom Directives in AngularJS, create and utilize own Services, Two-Way Data Binding, & Filters objects according to the application requirements and desire of flows.
- Experienced in React.js and working with React Redux architecture.
- Solid understanding of React Virtual Dom Algorithm, for React performance optimization.
- Built reusable and customizable components for the new website using React.js and React-Routes to create a single page web application
Operating Systems: UNIX, AIX, Solaris, Win 95/NT/2000/XP, LINUX
Databases: Oracle, DB2 and SQL Server 2000/2005
Framework: JQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Backbone.js, CRM, MVC, WCF, Python
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall.
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, Web Storm, Notepad++, Sublime Text Editor.
DE/Text editor: WebStorm, Sublime, Visual Studio, Notepad++.
Software Tools: UML, MS Visio, MS Office, Latex.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. UI/UX Developer
- Worked with Passport and JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, backbone, Angular JS, Wire-framing, HTML5.
- Used multiple in-built directives and APIs in AngularJS such as filters, root scope, child scope, Template, etc.
- Responsible for making responsive web pages using bootstrap and media Queries.
- Developed DOM and built various models to view by using events in Backbone JS.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development .
- Developed custom web application interfaces using HTML and CSS to meet the requirements of the client.
- Defined new validations through Angular.js for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Conducted Disaster recovery testing for fusion applications and oracle databases to ensure business continuity and recovery of business infrastructure from any disaster.
- Wrote database triggers, procedures, functions in PL/SQL and incorporated business rules and constraints.
- Used JDBC to query, update and maintain Database Servers using SQL queries.
- Cassandra database design, column family design and implementation, data migration scripts from Oracle to Cassandra, Cassandra tuning and data access optimization.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Used SVN for version control and used eclipse as the IDE for developing the application.
- Design and implementation of WebLogic application configuration management system based on WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST).
- Utilised version control tool GIT in order to communicate with other team members in order to work on the same code-base in the repository.
- Involved in source code management with the help of GitHub using push and pull operations of GIT and created a local GIT repository so that the source code can be managed locally.
- Involved with writing code to perform e2e testing using protractor.
- Worked with Selenium and Jasmine for writing unit test cases along with functionality and integrated test cases.
- Involved in Analysis, Design and Development of the application using Agile/SCRUM Methodology.
- Used Maven script for building and deploying the application
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. UI/UX Developer
- Involved in the Development of various layers to accommodate the application as per the MVC design pattern, DAO and DTO patterns using Spring and Struts, Hibernate.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) architecture and Hibernate.
- Developed front-end, cross-browser DHTML templates and all GUI features and content via JSP, CSS, XML and jQuery
- Worked with npm commands and using package.json for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of Node js applications.
- Used Dependency Injection (DI) from Angular.JS factories and services.
- Working with Bootstrap twitter framework to Design single page application.
- Developed UI components for email and link sharing of documents and files for a Content. Management System using Backbone.JS and jQuery.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Supported and maintained IMS and DB2 Databases in Large Financial Institute .
- Worked with development of packages and procedures using PL/SQL and functions using ETL and PL/SQL.
- Lead effort for the architectural design for the installation and use of MongoDB and NodeJS into the Enterprise. MongoDB database design and configuration, web services coding with NodeJS. UIdevelopment with ExpressJS.
- Worked in creating various types of indexes on different collections to get good performance in Mongo DB.
- Worked on Web Services graphs, where the real time requests comes in and made sure the response is being sent back utilizing Soap UI
- Full cycle of Webservices extracts like JSON, Flat file, XML formats, testing ESB connectivity
- Involved with Websphere portal Administration for creating deployment diagrams and deploying portlets and creating pages and adding portlets to the pages.
- Developed the Presentation layer, which was built using Servlets and JSP and MVC architecture on Websphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD).
- Used Subversion to implement version control System.
- Involved in creating unit testing of various layers using junit and created automated test scripts for integration testing using selenium.
- Added unit tests to codebase using Jasmine.
- Facilitated Scrum events (Planning, Daily Standup, Review, Retro, Refinement) and coordinated them across different teams to avoid conflicts regarding schedule, resources, and priorities
- Created UML diagrams like Class, Activity, and Sequence diagrams using modeling tools like IBM Rational Suite mainly worked on IBM Rational Rose.
- Developed Maven scripts for various tasks to automate the build process and for the deployment of the application in Web Sphere server
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with Restful Web APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML and Jquery.
- Agile Program management, Scrum, Bug Cycle management, SDLC design advice using JIRA. Program Management process/tools implementation/customization.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. Web Developer
- Developed REST controller for CRUD operations in SPRING framework and tested services in SOAP UI.
- With the IBatis implementation, all the queries were separated away from the code and moved to the XML files. Used Spring IBatis XML configuration files to call the queries.
- Developed the application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Developed additional UI Components using JSF and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX (JQuery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Designed and implemented the server side logic using EJB.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and hence building type ahead feature for zip code, city and county look up using jQuery, Ajax and jQuery UI.
- Created User Interface in DOJO/AJAX and Struts2 tags for different customized screens for each type of user.
- Developed UI event handlers and AJAX callback code using Sencha Ext JS/Touch & Angular JS to interact with the CDP-GUI Web services.
- Configured and involved in installing and securing the AWS cloud servers with Apache-Tomcat and MySQL.
- Involved in writing procedures, complex queries using PL/SQL to extract data from database and to delete the data and to reload the data on Oracle DB using Toad tool .
- Used Bootstrap front-end framework for faster and easier web development with DB2 database as the backend.
- Created distributed Oracle coherence domains, configuration and system design based on oracle coherence.
- Implemented the validation, error handling, and caching framework with Oracle Coherence cache.
- Developed web services using Apache Axis2 in Java and SOAP/WSDL on SOA architecture
- Developed web services component using XML, WSDL and SOAP with DOM parser to transfer and transform data between applications.
- Used Netbeans for development and WebLogic Application Server for deploying the web application.
- Experience in developing and deploying applications through JBOSS and Wildfly application server.
- Maintaining the archive database for all projects in Rhode code server through Mercurial application.
- Worked with Clearcase source management and performed unit testing using Junit and version control through GitHub
- Designed and Developed Automation test scripts in Java implementing test in selenium Web Driver.
- Designing the flow of the project using Waterfall Model.
- Implemented functionality using Servlet, JSP, HTML and Struts Framework., Hibernate, Spring, Java Scripts and Weblogic.
- Developed the Ant scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
- Maintained and manipulated databases for XML parsing for applications in MySQL.
- Developed order receipt report with bar code using lowage iText and jasper report.
- Integrating ADF application with EMC Documentum using standard APIs provided.
- Used Bitbucket to manage repositories and JIRA for project status tracking.
- Designed and Developed application screens using Swing, HTML, jQuery, JSP, Node.js, Ext JS, Angular.js, Can.js and CSS.
- Worked on the performance improvement of Cognos reports and dashboards thereby improving the efficiency.
- Worked on designing and creating the reports and memos using the Jasper report tools.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring, iBatis, Struts, JSF, EJB, Jboss, APACHE AXIS2, WSDL, JQuery, JQuery, JSP, SERVLET, MYSQL, Toad, SQL Server, DB2, UML, Netbeans, SeleniuM, ANT, Xml, EMC Documentum, JIRA, SWING, CVS, Visual Source Safe, Cognos, ILOG, Water fall model.
Confidential, Buffalo, New York
- Analyzed the requirements and enhanced the application which improved maintainability, extensibility and performance.
- Designed Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams for the application.
- Involved in enhancing Presentation layer, Business layer and DAO layer components.
- Extensive use of Ajax to update the part of webpage which improved the performance of the application.
- Business logic layer was implemented using Servlets and EJBs.
- Implemented XML parsers such as DOM.
- Incorporated persistence tier using Hibernate framework.
- Developed code for Java Multithreading.
- Implemented Log4j to maintain system log.
- Created service component using EJB
- Incorporated Mule for messaging.
- Deployed the application on JBoss application server.
- Used Oracle as relational databases.
- Involved in Unit testing, bug fixing, QA and Production support.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in modifying, updating and testing of the component.
- Involved in group meeting with teammates and made substantial changes to the architecture to improve performance of the Application.
- Modified JSPs, used struts tag libraries and Java Server Pages Standard Tag Library (JSTL).
- Maintained Struts architecture throughout the application.
- Developed the bean classes for better data exchange between the MVC layers
- Successfully differentiated presentation from code.
- Used multi threading and socket programming.
- Deployed the application on WebLogic Application Server.
- Created connection pools and data sources.
- Used WinCVS as version Control system.
- Suggested ER models and changes in the table structures
- Modified SQL, PL/SQL procedures and triggers to obtain optimize output.
- Involved in separation of components and deploying in different servers and balancing the load among each Server.
- Solved performance issues and brought optimal output from the available resources.
Environment: s: Java, J2ee, Sybase, Bea Weblogic Server, Jstl, Sql Server, Struts, Frame Work, Servlets, Jsp, Ejb, Wincvs, Javabeans, Eclipse, Uml, Windows Xp/Linux.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Designed and created Web pages using HTML, CSS.
- Used CSS and JQuery to trigger animations of UI components.
- Developed login and register module and hooked that up to backend using jQuery.ajax.
- Created Several Custom Directives for component reuse and custom Services for providing data exchange function.
- Used Session Cookie to implement login and logout action.
- Utilized jQuery UI to create various UI components like accordion menu, Calendar, Progress bar, tooltips and various other animations.
- Used JSON for data exchange between client and server.
- Create web pages based on wireframes. Collaborated with the designers to get new requirements.
- Used Adobe Photoshop CS3for cropping, slicing, editing and optimizing images.
- Designed dynamic and browser compatible pages using HTML5, CSS and bootstrap.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Interacting with the senior management and users for new features in this website.
- Developed questionnaires template using HTML check-boxes and text-inputs.
- Used jQuery Modal for pop-up windows.
- Used props to propagate information to child component.
- Integrated webpages with location services to acquire customer's current location and store that in to data base.
- Daily commit to code repository to keep it updated.
- Implemented the project in agile methodology and Used Rally to track product Backlog items. Environment: JDK, IBM WBI ICS, WebSphere MQ, Web services Adapter, JDBC Adapter, Workflow Adapter, Email Adapter, Oracle.