- Around 7 years of experience in IT experience with 5 years in Weblogic Administration along with Oracle FMW, JBOSS Tomcat and web servers like Apache, iPlanet, MS IIS.
- Expertise in administration of Oracle Weblogic 8.1/9.2 /10.3. x/11g Rx on Red Hat Linux, Solaris, Windows and IBM AIX environments
- Expertise in installing, configuring and troubleshooting application servers like Oracle Weblogic
- 8.1/9.2 /10.3 and web servers like iPlanet, Oracle HTTP Server and Apache on Solaris, Linux and IBM AIX platforms.
- Strong knowledge of deployment of J2EE applications/components on Oracle Weblogic 8.1/9.2/10.3.
- Good experience in virtualization with VMware ESXi.
- Extensively worked as Oracle Weblogic administrator for server configuration, deployment of components and performance tuning including troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Managed and administered domains, nodes, managed servers, node managers in Oracle
- Weblogic application server.
- Excellent skills in thread dump, core dump and memory leak analysis.
- Excellent skills in monitoring and troubleshooting problems using OS commands as well as monitoring tools like Wily Introscope, Foglight, Jprofiler, Tealeaf, etc.
- Configured clusters, load - balancing and failover solutions.
- Experience working with Oracle BI Components, Oracle FMW & Oracle Webtier.
- Experience working with XML/XSL/XSLT documents.
- Implemented security and configuration of LDAP, NetegritySiteMinder single sign-on, configuring Multi Master and Single Master Configurations and replications for MS Active Directory.
- Experience working with ticketing systems like BMC Remedy, HPSM, Footprints, etc.
- In Depth knowledge of SAN, NAS and other storage technologies.
- Well-versed in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle & Agile Methodology.
- Experience in writing and modifying SHELL, ANT & WLST scripts for atomization and monitoring purposes.
- Strong knowledge of J2EE, J2SE, JDK, J2EE technologies - Servlets, Applets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Java Mail, RMI, JNDI, EJB, XML, Struts.
- Extensive expertise working with Change Control Process, Revision tools like ClearCase code management system, TortoiseSVN, etc.
- Quick learner and up-to-date with industry trends. Excellent written and oral communications and team player. Excellent customer relations and people management skills. Ability to work independently and well-organized. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Excellent presentation skills, strong verbal and written communications
Platforms: Solaris, Windows XP/7, WinServer2003/2008 AIX, HP, RHEL
Packages: J2EE, JDK 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4, JSDK 2.0, Jrockit
Databases: SQL, Mysql, DB2 and Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MS Access
Tools: Wily Introscope, Siteminder, Jprobe, Tortoise SVN, OSticket, BMC
Web Servers: Sun One, Apache, Microsoft IIS, Oracle HTTP server
Application Servers: Weblogic 8.1/9.2 /10, JBOSS, Tomcat
Scripting: Shell scripting, Powershell, ANT, WLST, Python
Confidential, NORFOLK VA
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Weblogic with JDBC and JNDI services.
- Deployed Amdocs applications on Weblogic Server and maintained Load balancing, Highavailability and Fail over functionality.
- Deployment of Hot fixes and configurations for Amdocs applications using Amdocs Monitoring & Control tool.
- Performing version & build upgrades for Amdocs applications.
- Troubleshooting server crashes, applications issues, JDBC connectivity issues & configurations related problems.
- Performing structural changes, creating indexes, taking table backups and basic maintenance of database tables.
- Developed Unix Shell (Korn& Bourne) scripts for day-to-day tasks.
- Monitored error logs, fixed problems, tuned parameters & performing RCA's in Weblogic environment.
- Interacting with Onshore and Offshore teams to handover issues, give knowledge transfer &Support the environment.
- Leading the team to distribute the tasks and interact with other teams for critical issues, fixes and infrastructural changes.
- Involved in configuration management, software deployment, change management, performance monitoring, and application maintenance.
ENVIRONMENT: Weblogic (10.3.5), Apache, TOMCAT, Oracle ESB, Oracle (RAC/10g/9i), J2EE, JDK (1.6), Amdocs CRM, Amdocs Billing, JDBC, JMS, SSL, Shell Scripting, Linux (5.x), IBM AIX, Wiley IntroscopeConfidential, AUGUSTA ME
- Installation of Oracle Weblogic Application Server (10.3.6) on RHEL 5.6.
- Configuration and management of Weblogic Application servers. Creating Data sources and connection pools across Weblogic environments.
- Migrating Applications from OAS and Oracle Forms & Reports to Weblogic 10.3.6 as well as migrating apps from JDK 1.6 to 1.7.
- Monitoring Performance & Load tests for Applications and providing the results to the Developers
- Involved in cutovers &decommissioning of old applications running on OAS & Oracle Forms &
- Upgrading the domains, installing and applying patches, working on Support Requests to resolve unknown issues related to Weblogic, OBIEE & OHS.
- Installing and Configuring Oracle HTTP Server on RHEL.
- Configuration of OBIEE 126.96.36.199 on RHEL.
- Performing Root Cause Analysis (RCA's) on Weblogic, Database, and OS & Network related issues.
- Handling troubleshooting issues for Application/Web servers.
- Working knowledge on tickets logging and resolving process using Numara Footprints.
- Performing backup and recovery of applications, domains & instances being installed or
- Providing 24/7 production support for Weblogic, OBIEE, OHS & Tomcat.
- Interacting with Customers to solve their problems regarding Issues related to specific application URL’S.
ENVIRONMENT:: Weblogic (10.3.6/10.3.4 ), OHS, TOMCAT, OBIEE (188.8.131.52), Oracle (RAC/10g/9i), Mysql, J2EE, JDK (1.7/1.6), JDBC, SSL, JNDI, Shell Scripting, Juniper Load Balancers, WLST, Linux (5.6), SolarisConfidential, WILMINGTON DE
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installed, configured, and maintained Oracle Weblogic (11gRx/10.3.x/9.2) & JBOSS 5.x & 6.x on Linux & Windows platforms.
- Configured the Apache & IIS as a front-end proxy server to the Weblogic Jboss application
- Responsible for updating patches and installation of JDBC drivers and Servlet engines on Linux and Windows environment
- Developed/customized new/existing SHELL, PowerShell and Jython (WLST) scripts to monitor and atomize environments
- Provided 24 x 7 3L production support for Apache server, IIS webservers, Weblogic application serverson Red Hat & Windows platforms.
- Monitored Health of Weblogic& JBOSS Servers in Production using Wiley Introscope and JON;
- Attended ERT Calls for Production Issues
- Created virtual environment with VMware ESXi 51.
- Installed and configured JIVE collaboration tool on Linux & Windows.
- Automated & Scheduled jobs using Tidal scheduling assistant.
- Good experience in using HPSM as a change management tool Made use of Agile Methodologies for the project management involving different sprint cycles, sprint teams, scrums, etc.
Environment: Weblogic (11gRx/10.3.x/9.2), Apache, JBOSS (5/6), IIS, Oracle (RAC/10g/9i), J2EE, JDK (1.6/1.5), VMware ESXi 5.1, JDBC, JSP, RHEL, Windows Server 2008 R2,Sharepoint, Agile, Tidal, JIVEConfidential, ASHBURN VA
MIDDLEWARE SUPPORT ADMIN
Roles and Responsibilities
- Management of Weblogic servers in development, testing and production environments.
- Shell scripting to automate the maintenance process of the Weblogic server and recover the backed-upWebLogic configuration.
- Involvement with the application development and database teams in trouble shooting and fixing day-to-day problems of the applications in production on 24/7 schedule.
- Creation of development environments for developers, Shell scripts and source code management systems (Tortoise SVN).
- Developed the build environment, the source code control system and the issue tracking systems
- Created and tested builds, resolved issues, applied labels to file and communicated build status Load balancing and performance tuning.
- Developed infrastructure, Installation and support of System, Test, UAT, Staging, and Production Environments Used OSTicket as ticketing system.
- Configured and used Jprofiler, Nagios to monitor the activity, instances, threads, classes etc. of the applications and servers.
ENVIRONMENT: Weblogic (10.3.x/9.2), Apache, Iplanet, Oracle (RAC/10g/9i), Mysql, J2EE, JDK, VMware ESXi 5.1, JDBC, JSP, HTML, SSL, RHEL, SolarisConfidential
Roles & Responsibilities
- Designed and developed the user interface using JSP, Servlets, XML and Java.
- Designed the application under J2EE architecture using JSP and developed the business components using EJB.
- Developed applications using JSPs and EJBs for Weblogic application server.
- Configured managed server instances on different machines and clustered all the managed
- Developed Java Server Pages for both business logic and GUI development.
- Developed Java Oracle components to communicate with JSP.
- Installed Weblogic 8.1 application server on Sun OS and development, staging and production environments.
- Configured Weblogic server with iPlanet web server through Web Logic’s proxy plug-in.
- Deployed different application WAR files, EJB JAR files and enterprise application archives (EAR) onWebLogic 8.1 sp5.
- Designed and developed two types of session EJBs.
- Designed and developed persistent entity EJBs.
- Developed JDBC code for accessing data from the database.
- B2B interaction developed using XML; XML Parser coded using DOM and SAX API’s.
- Designed and developed the front end using JSP and other custom tag libraries.
- Involved to develop forms using HTML and Java Script.
- Involved in writing SQL in DB2 UDB.