- Microsoft Certified Developer having 8+ years of IT Experience primarily on UI technologies with Design and Development of Object Oriented Software Applications using N - Tire Architecture and Web Based Technologies.
- Exceptional skills in Agile Development and Test Driven Development.
- Experience in developing single page applications (SPA) using AngularJS, Angular2 and ReactJS.
- Experience in responsive web designing using CSS pre-processors SAAS/LESS, CSS3, JQUERY UI and Bootstrap.
- Proficient in customizing CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and Foundation using CSS pre-processors LESS or SASS and Compass
- Experience in Node environment using Node.js, Npm, Grunt, Gulp and Bower.
- Expertise in visually appealing designs focused on usability, utility, UX, cross-browser computability and SEO/web standards.
- Working experience in relational databases like ORACLE and SQL Server.
- Good understanding of NoSQL Databases and experience in writing application on Cassandra and MongoDB.
- Experienced in unit testing with Mocha, Chai, Jasmine and Karma.
- Experienced in debug tools such as Charles proxy, Chrome Dev Tools, Firebug and HTTPFox.
- Working knowledge on IDE's like Web Storm, Visual Studio, Eclipse, and Notepad++.
- Experienced with different build tools like Maven, ant, Gridle.
- Experience with using IDEs like Eclipse, Version Control Systems like CVS, SVN, GIT and continuous Integration tool Jenkins and Configuration management tool Puppet.
Java Script Libraries: Angular2, AngularJS, Backbone.js, Prototype, Ember.js, Knockout.js, React.js, Node.js, D3.js, Typescript, ECMAScript, Grunt, Gulp and other API s
IDE s & Tools: Eclipse IDE, Dreamweaver
Development Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS
Publishing Tools: Confluence, MS Office
Web Frame Tools: Adobe Illustrator CS3, Axure, InVision
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Chrome Debugger, JIRA
Application/Web Server: WebSphere 3.5/5.x/6, WebLogic 8.1/9.2, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, EJB 2.0
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, MangoDB
Operating systems: Windows, MAC, Linux
Version Controls: SVN, GITHUB, BITBUCKET
Confidential, New York City
Sr. Web Developer
- The project was operated on Agile project development cycle with Bi-weekly sprints, daily standup, retrospective sessions and sprint planning.
- Involved in requirement gathering, designing, development, UI reviews.
- Responsible for Design, Development, Coding, Unit Testing and Deployment.
- Developed HTML prototypes and UI deliverables such as wireframes, flowcharts, screen mock-ups using Balsamiq and Microsoft Visio Viewer.
- Used Angular-CLI tool to generate components, modules, services, pipes and entire setup of an Angular2 project.
- Worked on designing behavioral target states and worked on CSS Preprocessors like LESS and SASS.
- Styled and written a custom theme using Angular Material2 & SASS.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular2.
- Developed Client side local services to handle the HTTP methods in one TS file using Angular 2.
- Created reusable modules, pipes and components using Angular 2, Typescript.
- Written modular, secure, and well-tested front-end code in TypeScript, HTML5 and CSS using the latest web technologies.
- Used Wijmo Flex grid with commonly used features like Data retrieval, Paging, Grouping, Sorting, and Filtering.
- Worked on customizing grids in Angular2 (UI Grids) to support templates and other complex functionalities using third party tool Wijmo5 Flex grid.
- Used Wijmo Flex sheet for Displaying Data in Excel format and also performed charting functions using Wijmo 5 by customizing the styles with Bootstrap and jQuery.
- Able to create tableau reports in the tableau server and pull those reports into web using HTML5 iFrame.
- Developed high-performance RESTFUL API using Node, Express, Loopback and SQL Server.
- Used Web pack to compile and build the TypeScript modules.
- Involved in writing test cases using Jasmine and Karma to ensure 100% code coverage.
- Used SourceTree for source control and BITBUCKET as GIT server.
- Created user stories and also tracked each sprint in Agile Central Tool.
Technologies: Angular2, Wijmo, HTML5, Angular Material2, SASS, CSS3, AJAX, JSON, REST, Web Pack, IBM Loopback, Node.js, Balsamiq, SourceTree, Bit bucket, SQL Server, Agile Environment.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Sr. UI Developer
- Designed/developed UI with SASS, CSS3, HTML5 and AJAX for interactive web pages.
- Developed UI using HTML 5, Bootstrap, and AngularJS for interactive cross browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Worked closely with SME's, developers and other IT teams to understand the scope of the project and accordingly, gather functional requirements of the project in order to design and implement the application.
- Involved in developing various UI templates and was extensively involved in developing the business logic layer.
- Involved in developing HTML and AngularJS for client side presentation and, data validation on the client side with in the forms.
- Closely worked with the customer scrum to build the internal web application which will be Responsible for all client side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using jQuery, and AngularJS.
- Built the Responsive UI screen for create new customer process, create bill to and ship to screens, customer search results page and customer dashboard page using Bootstrap.
- Used ReactJS to make the initial load feel faster.
- Worked on accessibility for making user interfaces perceivable, operable, and understandable.
- Implemented the search functionality for Internal Application using Angular JS.
- Solid understanding of React Virtual DOM Algorithm, for React performance optimization.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, Table Grid.
- Making changes to the existing web applications and creating new components using React JS.
- Used Ajax for asynchronously exchanging small amount of data with the server behind the scenes and updating the web page.
- Created a web service using spring chained framework. Consumed web service to generate dynamic tables using JSON response.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and hence building type ahead feature for zip code, city and county look up using jQuery, AJAX.
- Created and executed the test cases and test suits using testing framework.
- Implemented various Validation Controls for client-side validation and implemented custom validation controls with JSP validation controls.
- Worked on the applications to support different browser compatibility like chrome, IE and Firefox.
- Deployed and tested code in dev and QA environment using auto build tools.
- Closely work with the QA Team to give user enhanced experience and reduce the number of key strokes.
- Participated in meetings with the end-clients to develop custom UI Components that are cross browser compatible.
- Worked on an Agile Development Team to deliver regular updates to project managers.
Technologies: AngularJS, Angular2, ReactJS, Wijmo, Spread-Lite, HTML5, Compass Complier, SASS, CSS3, AJAX, JSON, JAX-RS/REST, Git, Bit bucket, SQL Server
Confidential, Bloomington, MN
Sr. Web/UI Developer
- Worked on D3.JS, NVd3JS Graphing framework, able to handle hundreds of lines to visualize big-data network trends and created various types of charts to dashboards.
- Developed the Charts with technologies like jQuery, AngularJS, NVD3JS AND D3JS.
- Implemented routing with ngRoute and UI router to navigate within the application.
- Worked extensively on two-way, one-way data binding, built-in components and developed single page applications using Angular MV* and o reuse code/functionality created custom Directives, Filters, services and controllers.
- Developed Form controls and worked on client side validations for better user experience.
- Used Gridster a jQuery plugin that allows charts drag gable layouts from element's spanning multiple columns and you can even dynamically add and remove charts from the grid.
- Developed different grid systems, Tables and Forms using bootstrap.
- Designed web site mockups, navigation buttons, Logo's, CSS Sprites, Tree's, Designs etc.
- Used jQuery data tables for HTML tables which allows users to filter data by using dates, sorting, changing tables, paginations and uses server side using Ajax.
- Used CSS3, Bootstrap and wireframes for getting the dashboard responsive.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new web components and features using AngularJS, Bootstrap and Built components library, including Tree, Slide View, Table Grid..
- Created design mock-ups and wireframes using MS PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop CS4 and Dreamweaver CS3.
- Improved cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Used Restful API using spring framework development. Developed different controllers that return the response both in JSON and XML based on the request type.
- Used GIT for version control and used My Eclipse as the IDE and JBoss for developing the application.
Confidential, Santa Barbara, CA
Sr. UI Developer
- Interact closely with the business to understand their requirement and convert it into functional Requirements.
- Created Templates and styled them using CSS SASS features for the total Applications.
- Developed CQ components and styles them using SASS features for all applications, workflow and integrating CQ with other application.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Used CQ5 for Reusable components and templates to create any number of web pages/sites; decoupling the content and Multisite management.
- Developed the content for web pages by using Components and templates and created package.json for Bower and NPM.
- Extensively used CSS3 and Bootstrap for styling the HTML5 elements.
- Made asynchronous testing with help of Mocha and ran tests that are serial. Made use of reporting of Mocha and handled exceptions effectively.
- Used the Chai's interfaces to integrate with Mocha and performed testing based on TDD styling.
- Extensively used Angular UI (Angular Bootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components.
- Manage the optimization, minification, and bundling of our framework/libraries using tools like Node, Grunt.js, etc.
- Developed the applications over all the major Screen Resolutions like IPAD, Mobiles, and Desktops.
- Created web content and checked for cross-browser issues, and screen resolutions.
- Building backend services using REST based WEB API to perform authentication, fetch user details.
- Involved in creating effective unit test cases and reviewing the test cases of the team.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
Confidential, New York City, New York
Frond-End Web Developer
- Redesigned UI screens for developing table-less layouts using CSS selectors.
- Extensively worked on creating cross-browser compatible interfaces to support IE, Firefox.
- Gathered and designed user cases for UI requirements. Prototyped UI designs using: Visio, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Flash and PowerPoint. Hand coded prototyped UI designs using Home Site
- Hands on experience implementing AJAX calls for better web based User Interface.
- Responsible for developing various static and dynamic modules, which are displayed in different, web pages according to the specifications.
- Worked extensively on rewriting style sheets using CSS.
- Create XLIFF files using a simple XSLT script.
- Extensively used jQuery plugins like jcarousel lite and mouse wheel for creating scrollable menus.
- Worked on jQuery Lightbox for creating image and video galleries.
- Involved in Budget management module involves creation of various media management and reports.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Production Support.
- Involved in developing functional model, object model and dynamic model using UML.
- Developed code for various activities using MVC architecture (Page flows, JSPs)
- Developed client side screen using JSP, HTML and DHTML.
- Involved in development of Hibernate, including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database.
- Involved in developing the helper classes for better data exchange between the MVC layers.
- Developed Web tier by using Struts, JSP, Ajax and Html.
- Developed SOAP-based Web services
- Developed drag and drop functionality using AJAX and Tile framework in Struts.
- Used Apache Log4j to archive log files as per formatting and archiving (both size and number
- Creating JUnit test case design logic and implementation throughout application
- Created SQL queries and used PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Used ANT tool for building and packaging the application
- Used Perforce for Source Control and Version Management