- Senior Developer with more than 8+ years of progressive accomplishments in user interface design and development, product design, workflow analysis, requirements and task analysis, and usability testing. Current focus on the front - end, though I have full-stack experience as well.
- Strong knowledge in Bootstrap.JS and Responsive Web design.
- Contributed to all levels of the user experience and in all phases of the product development lifecycle, from defining a product’s overall architecture and structure, to iterating, specifying, and polishing the interaction details for specific features.
- Proficient in developing web pages with HTML5/CSS3 from PSD template.
- Adept in Product prototyping, mockups, demos and Web browser compatibility issues.
- Experience in developing various UI widgets using jQuery, worked with jQuery library.
- Involved in designing UI patterns and developing applications with the help of Eclipse, Sublime text, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Expertise in designing, developing and deploying applications using J2EE technologies including Spring, Hibernate, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JSTL, Struts, JSF, JMS, AJAX, JDBC, JNDI, Java Beans and Web Services.
- Strong in design and development of Webservices using WSDL, SOAP.
- Excellent with EJB, XML, XSL, XSLT, DTD and DOM.
- Specialized in RDBMS design using normalization techniques and expertise in using SQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers.
- Experience in Big Data space like Hadoop and NoSQL.
- Experience in various software developments IDE's like Eclipse, My Eclipse.
- Excellent Leadership, Technical, Communication, Analytical and Problem Solving skills and ability to get on well with people including cross-cultural backgrounds.
Tools: and Technologies: Angular.JS, Ext.JS, Node.JS, Backbone.JS, Bootstrap.JS, jQuery, Dojo, React.JS, Spring, Hibernate, Servlets, JSP, EJB
Markup languages: HTML5, CSS3, XHTML and XML
Web Services: RESTful and SOAP
Datainterchange format: JSON, XML
Change Management tools: SVN, GIT
Database: Hadoop, NoSQL, Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server
App/Web Servers: IIS and Apache
Methodologies: Agile/XP (Extreme Programming) and SCRUM
SR. UI DEVELOPER
- Re-architected, and enhanced an existing Angular.JS application to follow strict MVVM/MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance, 40% code reduction, ease of upgrade, scalability, ease of developer spin up, enhanced performance and offline with client caching.
- Developed an Angular.JS workflow manager leveraging Angular-UI's state router for flexible configuration and management of multi-step user input flows.
- Leveraged Angular resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Used React.JS for creating reusable UI components.
- Created Node.JS middleware application server to encapsulate modern JS widget framework.
- Developed internal application using Angular.JS and Node.JS connecting to Oracle on the backend.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular UI Bootstrap for creating rich, Responsive UI Screens for varying screen sizes and devices.
- Worked with Responsive Web design using Bootstrap.JS.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using React.JS.
- Fetched data from mongo DB using Mongoose of Node.JS.
- Used Test Driven Development (TDD) as part of Agile process.
- Responsible for cluster maintenance, adding and removing cluster nodes, cluster monitoring and troubleshooting, manage and review data backups, manage and review Hadoop log files.
- Used GIT repository for software configuration management and version control.
- Creation of REST Web Services framewrk for the management of data using Apache CXF.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Node.JS.
- Used Agile methodology for design and development of project.
- Backend testing and development of the DB by writing scripts to test the integrity of the application NoSQL/Hadoop databases.
- Experience in working with the HBase as a NoSQL DB in the MapReduce framework.
- Involved in writing Maven scripts for merging jar files into existing repository.
- Wrote test cases using jasmine.
- Used GitHub for source control management.
- Developed Integration test cases using Protractor to test the web application using Mocha.
- Created distributed Oracle coherence domains, configuration and system design based on oracle coherence.
- Developed SQL and PL/ SQL scripts for transfer of data between databases. Developed complex SQL queries for reports.
- Designed and developed application screens using Swing, HTML, JSP, Node.JS, Angular.JS, and CSS.
- Developed XSD for validation of XML request coming in from Web Service.
- Bulk loading of the data into Cassandra cluster using Java API's.
- Performed J2EE application deployment using JBoss application server on Windows and Linux.
SR. UI DEVELOPER
- Developed UI automation framework for Angular.JS web application using Maven that will run test suites on multiple environments based on user specified external file.
- Created custom angular directives for reusable components.
- Designed UI for the application’s structure, navigation, appearance, interaction conventions, and business features. Created diagrams, wireframes, and HTML/CSS prototypes. Wrote use cases, UI specifications and a UI Style Guide.
- Used Angular.js grid to create the grid views for this application.
- Custom node.js proxy used to simulate API responses before client implementation was complete, and to proxy requests to finished client APIs, handling authentication, custom headers, virtual application root, etc.
- Edited CSS and HTML/XML source code to customize product appearance to match customer web sites.
- Integrated React.JS components into the Angular.JS application to make webpages more responsive and efficient.
- Implemented Backbone.js and React.JS to create a dynamically changing website.
- Created web application prototype using Angular.JS.
- Implemented a Node.JS server to manage authentication.
- Developed UI components for email and link sharing of documents and files for a Content. Management System using Backbone.JS.
- Designed and implementing a Node.JS based web text and voice messaging app and its cloud backend.
- Developed a RESTful service to provide all the CRUD capabilities.
- Created a demo website running on a Node.JS, using the Express framework, Jade, and Backbone.JS for front end MVC/ templating.
- Developed SQL and PL/ SQL scripts for transfer of data between databases.
- Created Class Diagrams and sequence diagrams using UML.
- Worked in Agile environment with active scrum participation.
- Experience in managing MongoDB environment from availability, performance and scalability perspectives.
- Provided support in the analysis and troubleshooting of production issues which are tracked through JIRA.
- Built and configured WebSphere Portal components including navigation, menu, and content view portlets.
- Used Subversion in eclipse which maintains versioning for directories, renames and file metadata.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Created Hibernate mapping files for Java classes using table per class hierarchy strategy.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework.
- Used WSAD Application Server to deploy this application.
- Worked with Jasmine for writing unit test cases along with functionality and integrated test cases.
- Used Map Reduce JUnit for unit testing.
- Wrote and tuned DB2 SQL Queries to perform UI operations.
- Configured Maven dependencies for application building processes that created Pom.xml files.
SR. WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
- Utilized modular structure within the Angular JS and Node.js application in which different functionalities within the application were divided into different modules.
- Used angular jqDialogs to create the custom dialogs.
- Used Angular context-menu for custom tool-tip.
- Developed, tested, and deployed Storify Business feature set in Node.js with and database backend.
- Used Ext. JS for validating client-side validations.
- Used MVC architecture of Ext. JS Framework to simplify the code complexity and increase clean code.
- Defined Ext.JS (UI Layer) Architecture and Design screen mock-up using Ext.JS and Sencha.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries and AJAX to speed the application.
- Extensive experience using framework APIs like Struts, Spring, iBatis and Hibernate.
- Used Netbeans IDE for development, configured and deployed the application on Tomcat Server.
- Updated Jasper Report configurations to make the changes in the reports.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and ANT to build the application and deployed on Web Logic.
- Used centralized configuration for multiple servers in JBOSS domain mode.
- Extensively used TOAD for managing the database.
- Designed and implemented Servlets module to capture the XML as request and parse XML.
- Developed a web 2.0 control console using GWT to manage data matching for data staging.
- Utilized Clearcase for version control of the application. This involved creating development streams and defect streams.
- Extensively used the DOJO Toolkit to control and provide the rich functionality to GUI.
- Created Cognos content store, data source connections and Cognos configuration.
- Used JQuery for creating different menus and dialog boxes.
- Developed the Java Graphical User Interface for end users using JavaFX and Swing frameworks
- Generated PDF reports using iText.
- Used UML diagrams (use case, class and sequence diagrams) to analyze, design and develop the system.
- Deployed complex systems on client site that includes EMC Documentum.
- Generated scripts for effective integration of JIRA applications with other tools.
- Developed Web Java/J2EE application (JSP, EJB) using Struts for JBuilder.
- Developed additional UI Components using JSF and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Architected mainframe modernization solutions using SOA/web services, middleware integration technologies and ESB based on Java/J2EE.
- Involved in Requirement analysis, design and Implementation applying the Water fall model.
- Involved in developing the UI panels using JSF, XHTML, CSS, DOJO and JQuery.
- Wrote Web services using Apache Axis2 and generated the WSDL.
- Designed, Implemented and Test Oracle ADF applications using JDeveloper.
- Involved in the development of Services using Oracle BPM, WSDL and XSD.
- Used IBM MQ Series to send information from mainframe to web and back to mainframe.
- Designed and developed a web-based candidate catalog tool using Java, Maven, Spring, Hibernate with Annotations, MySQL, JSP, and CSS.
- Designed a custom Ext.JS message bus used to loosely couple Ext.JS components and application logic - essentially a front-end controller.
- Responsible to store and retrieve user entered data to HTML session storage hence give user feature of running several session at one time.
- Planed, developed, implement, debug and support user friendly front end applications for products and client sites.
- Participated in all the stages of SDLC from requirements gathering to deployment of software.
- Used MVC architecture, Business Delegate, Session facade, Data Access Object, Value Object and Singleton patterns.
- Created JUnit test cases to cover unit testing for the components.
- Developed and designed Interfaces using Swings.
- Involved in writing client side validations using Java Script.
- Used Log4j for logging and handling defects of the application
- Designed and implemented error/exception handling, navigation, authorization, and rules managers.
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project inception, to code development and elaborate testing of the various modules.
- J2EE to communicate legacy COBOL based mainframe implementations.
- Used standard data access technologies like JDBC and ORM tool like Hibernate.
- Wrote test cases using JUnit testing framework.
- Simulation was developed using C++.
- Designed and developed Message Flows and Message Sets and other service component to expose Mainframe applications to enterprise J2EE applications.
- Wrote stored procedures in Oracle PL/SQL for data entry and retrieval.