- Strong background in System admin/Build and Release Engineering fueled my ability to visualize, Optimize, Streamline and containerize Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery/Continuous Deployment pipelines in DevOps Methodology. My hands on exposure to various Public and Private Cloud Platforms helped me in Migrating on premise systems to Cloud by employing various Automated tools. I constantly strive to learn new technologies and find ways to better myself in this rapidly changing industry.
- Solid experience working with Amazon Web Services(AWS) products like EC2, Amazon Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Lambda, Route 53, VPC, ELB, S3, Glacier, Elastic Block Store, DynamoDB, Amazon RDS, Cloud Formation, CodeDeploy, CloudWatch, Amazon IAM, SES, SQS, Security Groups and SNS.
- Experience in using AWS including Auto Scaling in launching EC2 instances, Elastic Load Balancer, S3 RDS, Lambda for server less deployment of web applications and automated deployments using Cloud formation templates in JSON, YAML .
- Worked on Terraform for automating VPCs, ELBs, security groups, SQS queues, S3 bucket, and continuing to replace the rest of our infrastructure by using Terraform as a tool for managing different infrastructure resources Cloud, VMware, Bare Metal Servers and Docker containers.
- Experience in working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases like Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, Apache Cassandra and Mongo DB.
- Chef experience with workflow, infrastructure automation, cookbooks, installation, DK tools, test kitchen, troubleshooting, cookbook development and deployment, extending Ohai, knife plugins and Chef API .
- Servers configure management via Puppet or Chef and System orchestration via Ansible. Experience in Setting up Chef Workstation, Working with Chef Cookbooks, Chef Recipes, Chef attributes.
- Expertise in writing puppet’s DML (Declarative Modeling Language) scripts and helped declare and the documented each system’s state for future references and used Puppet for server monitoring.
- Worked on different configuration management tools like Ansible and written playbooks using YAML file by including different modules for deploying the applications through automation.
- Hands - on on Ansible and Ansible Tower as Configuration management tool, to automate repetitive tasks, quickly deploy critical applications, Environment configuration Files, Users, Mount points, Packages and proactively manage change and written Ansible Playbooks using Y AML for Maintaining Roles, Inventory Files and Groups Variables.
- Excellent knowledge in workflow of JIRA / Service now BMC Remedy, and Working with Agile SDLC under these tools. Performed server monitoring, Application monitoring, Capacity Planning and log monitoring using Nagios, Cacti, Zabbix and Splunk.
- Built out Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS) private cloud OpenStack and managed deployment of Microservices using Kubernetes, Docker and etcd to production environment. Performed server monitoring, Application monitoring, Capacity Planning and log monitoring using Nagios, Cacti, Zabbix and Splunk.
- Used Jenkins and Configuration management tools to drive all Microservices builds out to the Docker registry and then deployed to Kubernetes, Created Pods and managed using Kubernetes and used Heapster monitoring platform on Kubernetes to report detailed resource usage information.
- Experience in working on several Docker components like Docker engine, Hub, Machine, Compose, Docker Swarm and Docker registry. Docker Swarm provides native clustering functionality for Docker containers, Created Docker Compose file using YAML file for defining networks, services and volumes to run the Multi Docker container applications and creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images to Docker Hub.
- Hands on experience in Branching, Merging, Tagging and maintaining across the environments using SCM tools like GIT, Subversion (SVN), TFS, Bitbucket and used webhooks for integrating with continuous Integration tools Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo and ANT, MAVEN and Graddle for generating builds. Designed quality profiles and certain standards set by installing Quality Gates in SONARQUBE.
- Proficient in tracing complex build problems, release issues and Implemented Continuous Integration and deployment using various CI Tools like Jenkins , Hudson, Bamboo, Chef, Puppet and Sonatype Nexus.
- Experience in using version controller tools or Source code repository tools like Subversion ( SVN ), Concurrent Version System ( CVS ) and GIT .
- Installed, configured and manages Apache HTTP server and its Plugins for managed and unmanaged nodes and Installed configured and supported the J2EE applications hosted primarily in JBoss Application Server. vSphere skills include installation and configuring of vCenter Server and vSphere ESXi 5.0/5.1/5.5/6.0, configuring vSphere networking, configuring vSphere storage, deploying and administer VMs (snapshots and templates) and vApps and functions like maintaining HA, trouble shooting and resource management.
- Responsible for configuring volume Group using LVM, Logical and Physical Partitions and Importing New Physical Volumes and Managed file system, created swap, monitored and extended volume groups.
- Experience in Installing and setting up of RAID hardware/software for data backup and storage. Highly experienced in creating new file systems, mounting file systems and unmounting file systems.
- Expertise in implementation and maintenance of ApacheHttp, SMTP, DHCP, NFS, NIS, NIS+, LDAP, DNS, SAMBA, SQUID, Postfix, send mail, FTP, Remote Access, Security Management Security trouble shooting skills. Deep understanding of Protocols like HTTP, DHCP, DNS, SSL/TLS.
- Experienced in troubleshooting, automating various builds and deployments using ANT, MAVEN, Perl, Ruby, MS Build, and Shell Scripts and deploying to web and application servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, and Tomcat .
Operating Systems: Red Hat Linux4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, CentOS 6 & 7, Ubuntu12.x, 13.x, 14.x, SUSE, VIOS 2.1/2.2, HP-UX 11, IBM AIX 5.X, Windows 98, ME, XP, Vista, 07, 08, Windows Server 2003, 2008 R2, 2012 R2, VMware ESX and Mac OS.
Versioning Tools: GIT, SVN, Subversion, Perforce, Clear Case, CVS, and Bit Bucket
Databases: Oracle 9g, 10g, 11g, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, PostgreSQL Server
Backup/Monitoring Tools: S3(Simple Storage Service), Cron Jobs, Cloud watch, Opsgenie, Splunk, Nagios
Networking: VPC, Rout-53, LDAP, DNS, FTP, DHCP, SSH
Configuration Tools: Ansible, Chef, and Puppet
Container Technologies: AWS ECS, Docker Container services
Cluster Management: Kubernetes, Docker Swarm
Scripting: Python, Shell scripting, Bash, Groovy
Web/Application Server: IIS, Tomcat, Apache, Jboss, WebSphere Application Server, Web Logic
Build and Deploy Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, TFS
Infrastructure: AWS, Azure, OpenStack
Software Methodologies: Agile-SCRUM, Waterfall, RUP, Xtreme
Project Management / Bug tracking Tool: JIRA, Confluence, Rally, Remedy, HP Quality Center, Bugzilla, Sonarqube
Monitoring Tools: Splunk, Nagios, Solarwind, fixstream
DevOps AWS Cloud Engineer
- Designed AWS infrastructure from AWS CLI to support services such as EC2, VPC, S3 Buckets, RDS, Dynamo DB, Public and private subnets, Security groups, Security Groups, ECS (Elastic Container Service), Route tables, Elastic load balancer, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Security Management VPC.
- Design and build custom VPC setups, Develop and maintain Cloud Formation JSON Templates for rapid deployment, Setup High Availability Cloud architectures in AWS.
- Maintaining the Cost Optimization, Cloud Security, Operational Excellence, Performance, and Reliability for AWS Cloud architecture and deployments.
- Configured AWS EC2 Instances with Auto Scaling using existing AMI’s and has experience launching instances with requirements for specific applications to be hosted based on the traffic.
- Experience with Terraform for building, changing, and versioning infrastructure using Terraform Planning, Resource Graphing, and Executing.
- Experience with Terraform Modules and AWS Elastic Beanstalk orchestration service from Amazon Web Services for deploying infrastructure which orchestrates various AWS services including EC2, S3, Simple Notification Service(SNS),Cloud Watch, Auto scaling and Elastic Load Balancer.
- Experience on AWS cloud services like EC2, ECS, S3, RDS, DynamoDB , Elastic Load balancer (ELB), and EBS for installing, configuring and troubleshooting on various Amazon images for server migration to cloud AWS.
- Experience in DevOps role converting existing AWS infrastructure to serverless architecture Lambda, kinesis deploying via Terraform and AWS Cloud formation.
- Involved in infrastructure as code, execution plans, resource graph and change automation using Terraform and managed AWS infrastructure as code using Terraform.
- Hands on experience with Terraform for building, changing and versioning infrastructure using Terraform planning, resource graphing and executing.
- Worked with Terraform modules and AWS Elastic beans orchestration service from AWS for deploying infrastructure which orchestrates various AWS services including EC2, S3, Simple notification Service(SNS), Cloud watch, Auto Scaling and Elastic Load Balancer(ELB) .
- Migrated ARM (Azure Resource Manager) templates to Terraform scripts by using various Terraform modules in Azure cloud service and deployed infrastructure using Terraform script for Azure Paas (platform as a service) services with the deployment tools such as Octopus.
- Experience in working with Terraform key features such as Infrastructure as Code, Execution plans, Resource Graphs, Change Automation.
- Managing Amazon Web Services ( AWS ) infrastructure with automation using continuous integration tools like Jenkins with multiple plugins such as maven for generating builds, JUnit and selenium for unit as well as regression testing, nexus artifactory for storing successful builds, SonarQube for static and dynamic code coverage Analysis and configuration management tools such as Ansible for deployments.
- Designed, Installed and Implemented Ansible configuration management system and Written Playbook for performing Automation activities with Ansible. Used Ansible to manage Web applications, Environments configuration Files, Users, Mount points and Packages.
- Used Ansible Tower, which provides an easy-to-use dashboard and role based access control, so that it's easier to allow individual teams access to use Ansible for their deployments.
- Configuring Ansible , creating and running playbooks in YAML format for system configuration and managing inventories to automated deployments. Used Ansible to automate system administration activities and processes on managed hosts, manage playbooks centrally and implement recurring execution using Ansible Tower web interface.
- Experience on creating Docker images, working on Docker hub and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and domain configuration. Dockerized applications by creating Docker images from Docker file collaborated with development support team to setup a continuous deployment environment using Docker.
- Hands on experience in using tools like Docker Compose, Kubernetes, etc. for orchestrating, linking and deploying the services related to the containers. Knowledge on container based deployments using Docker, working with Docker images, Docker hub.
- Worked with Kubernetes to coordinate between a wide clusters of hosts running Docker. Implementation of container clustering with Kubernetes and managing Docker and Kubernetes infrastructure.
- Deployed Kubernetes clusters on top of amazon Ec2 instances using KOPS and managed local deployments in Kubernetes creating local clusters and deploying application containers and building/maintaining docker container clusters managed by Kubernetes and deployed Charts using Helm.
- Implemented a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline with Docker and GIT and AWS AMI’s. Developed Bash and Python scripts to automate various stages of build and release process in Jenkins.
- Developed and implemented CI/CD Pipe line with different tools like Jenkins as a continuous integration tool used Maven and Gradle as a build tool and stored the build Artifacts in Nexus Repository. In Continuous deployment process used Ansible for configuration management, Docker as a containerization tool, and Kubernetes for cluster management in AWS Cloud .
- Setup profiles, thresholds, alerts based on thresholds and created various dashboards in Dynatrace and Appdynamics. By using Application performance management in Appdynamics, monitored MicroServices deployed in elastic infrastructure.
- Administrated and Implemented Jenkins for automated builds and integrating J Unit tests and Code Quality Analysis Tool SonarQube.
- Good experience on DevOps tools such as Vagrant, Oracle Virtual Box, JENKINS, Maven, ANT, CVS, SVN, GIT, Gerrit, SonarQube, Docker, Docker-compose, Micro Services.
- Ability in execution of XML, Ant Scripts, Shell Scripts, Perl Scripts, Shell Scripts and Java Scripts Data reporting, dash boarding & alerting using App Dynamics and Implemented Monitoring solution with Elastic Search, Logstash and Kibana .
Cloud AWS/DevOps Engineer
- Hands on experience in Amazon Web Services( AWS ) tools like launching EC2, Auto scaling, Elastic Load-balancers, Elastic Container service (Docker containers), S3, Elastic Beanstalk, Cloud Front, Elastic file system, VPC, Route 53, Cloud Watch, Cloud Formation, IAM.
- Migrated on-premise infrastructure to AWS Cloud environment utilizing variety of AWS Resources such as Ec2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balacner autoscaling groups and other services like Cloud Watch, Cloud trail and SNS .
- Involved in designing and deploying a large applications utilizing almost all of the AWS stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, IAM) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling in AWS Cloud Formation .
- Managed multiple AWS account users with multiple VPC’s for both production and non-prod where primary objectives included automation, build out, integration and cost control. Configured a VPC and provisioned EC2 instances, EBS in different availability zone depending up on the requirement.
- Worked on core AWS services such as Setting up new server (EC2) instances/services in AWS, configuring security groups, and setting up Elastic IP’s, auto-scaling config, and Cloud Formation
- Involved on setting up the life cycle policies to back the data from AWS S3 to AWS Glacier, Worked with various AWS, EC2 and S3 CLI tools.
- Designed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates and Configured AWS IAM and Security Group in Public and Private Subnets in VPC .
- Written Chef Cookbooks for various DB Configurations to modularized and optimize end product configuration, converting production support scripts to Chef Recipes and AWS server provisioning using Chef Recipes.
- Worked with various components of Chef including Chef Server, workstations, Nodes, Configurations of chef-client and writing recipes for chef and assigning roles to nodes, and Chef for IaaS configuration by writing cookbooks and recipes to automate the actions for virtual and remote resources and nodes .
- Written Several Chef Cookbooks from scratch consisting of recipes that can Provision several pre-prod environments consisting of WebLogic domain creation, Deployment automation, instance mirroring, and several proprietary middleware installations.
- Experience in Migrating a production infrastructure into an Amazon Web Services utilizing AWS Cloud Formation, Code Deploy, Code Commit, Chef, EBS and OpsWorks and experience in developing Python modules to automate processes in AWS using AWS CF, AWS CLI, Boto API.
- Configured/Integrated Bamboo with Bitbucket to pull codes, ANT to generate builds and push artifacts to AWS S3 .
- Developed infrastructure and automated in AWS (EC2, Lambda, EBS, RDS, Dynamo, ELB) with AWS cloud formation templates. Created and designed the AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, NAT subnets, for deployment of Web applications and database templates.
- Wrote chef recipes to perform middleware binary Installation and Configuration tasks involving jdk, Tomcat, WebLogic binaries installation.
- Built a new CI pipeline, Testing and deployment automation with Docker, Bamboo, Bit Bucket and chef. Integrating SonarQube in the CI pipeline to analyze code quality and obtain combined code coverage reports and sonar metrics after performing static and dynamic analysis.
- Installed and managed middleware tools through chef such as WebSphere application server 7.x/8.x, JBOSS, GA7/EAP6, IBM HIS , Apache and Tomcat
- Application Server - IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment, WebSphere Commerce, WebSphere Portal (WWCM / RCI), Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Apache HTTP Server, IBM HTTP Server, Big-IP F5 Load Balancer, Hands on experience on F5 load balancer, its methods, implementation and troubleshooting on LTM, GTM, APM and ved ASM. Worked on software versions including 9.2, 11.4.1, 11.5.3, Design and Deployed F5 LTM load balancer infrastructure per business needs.
- Experience in using monitoring tools like Nagios, Splunk for logging and AppDynamics to improve application performance helps to get visibility on business context to meet business demands.
- Configured Managed and Scheduled CRONTAB for App Accounts and Backup management on a regular basis and worked on Docker hub in creating Docker Images for middleware installation and domain configurations.
- Involved in editing the existing ANT build files in case of errors or changes in the project requirements to build a JAVA application
- Used ANT as build tools for the development of build artifacts on the source code (WAR) and Installed and configured Nexus repository manager for storing the artifacts within the company using the continuous integration tool like Bamboo.
- Experience in using JIRA a s project management tool for issue tracking and Bug tracking. Reported performance related issues to management by doing analysis, tracking of existing systems, and used confluence to create, share and discuss content and projects.
- Good understanding of build and deployment of Java/J2EE, EAR applications and packages in, Tomcat, IBM WebSphere servers.
- Installed and configured an automated tool chef that included the installation and configuration of the chef master, agent nodes and an admin control workstation.
- Indepth knowledge of computer applications and scripting like shell, python, PowerShell, Bash, and Groovy.
- Closely worked with development, QA and other teams to ensure automated test efforts and integrated with the build system and in fixing the error while doing the deployment and building.
Build & Release Engineer
- Experienced in all phases of the software development life-cycle (SDLC) with specific focus on the Build and Release of quality software. Implemented Continuous Integration, Delivery, and Deployment (CI/CD) pipeline utilizing Agile-SCRUM methodology.
- Working with an Agile Development teams to deliver product in an end-to-end continuous integration/ delivery using Run deck integrated with Teamcity to get the job done.
- Involved in node classifications of PUPPET, Hiera data and developed PUPPET roles and profiles. Maintained and enhanced existing PUPPET modules to be deployed across various providers and deployment architectures.
- Managed PUPPET classes, resources, packages, nodes and other common tasks using PUPPET console dashboard and live management.
- Involved in defining, documenting, negotiating and maintaining Product/Application Release Roadmap.
- Deployed PUPPET , PUPPET Dashboard and PUPPETDB for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Hands on experience in Installing, Configuring and Deploying services to Virtual environments like OpenStack , VMware ESXI 6. 5 and Citrix Xen Server. Managing Hardware, Software and Networking for a large scale OpenStack Clusters. Experienced in Deploying and Administering OpenStack Doman Services like Nova, Neutron, Swift etc.
- Implemented multi-tier application provisioning in OpenStack cloud integrating it with PUPPET. Adding Vsphere to nova compute nodes and Mange and troubleshoot the Nova Compute and Controller Services.
- Involved in migration activities of Java scripts and Database scripts from Oracle, MS SQL Server and MY SQL into different environments like Dev, QA, UAT and Prod on Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Infrastructure.
- Configuration Management and source code repository management using tools like GIT, Subversion(SVN), Perforce and PVCS environment issues in a multi-component environment like OpenStack.
- Experience in Integrating TeamCity with ServiceNow through API and created schema to store the build Information. Experienced in writing Python and Shell scripts for Jenkins to push build and commit information to ServiceNow.
- Experienced in using Udeploy as a continuous deployment tools for automation of deployment framework to reduce deployment errors and increase the efficiency.
- Configured Maria DB Cluster in Active-Passive mode and HAproxy to load balance the Database Connections from all Open Stack Services.
- Created and updated puppet manifests and modules, files, and packages stored in the GIT repository, Created local, virtual repositories in Jfrog Artifactory, and integrated with Teamcity.
- Worked on continuous integration tool TeamCity. Used Bamboo for official nightly build, test and managing change list. Installed multiple plugins for smooth build and release pipelines.
- Responsible for taking the source code and compiling using ANT and Package it in its distributable format such as JAR, WAR and EAR and deploying them in the WebSphere application server.
- Designing, supporting the Splunk Infrastructure on Windows and Linux environments. Installation of Splunk Enterprise, Apps in multiple servers with automation.
- Integrated Service Now with Splunk to generate the Incidents from Splunk & Monitoring the hosts and networks using Nagios Iostat, VMstat, MPstat and Other Tools.
- Experience configuring LDAP clients and performing activities like user administration using LDAP.
- Involved in virtualization with VMWare ESX vSphere 4.1 and created VM's and performed P2V and P2P migrations and involved with Solaris 10 Virtualization using LDoms and Zones.
- Experienced administrator skills on Linux/Unix distributions ( Red Hat/CentOS, Ubuntu, Solaris and AIX ) and Windows flavors. Installed Linux/Unix distributions and configured various services as per the requirement using Puppet.
Linux/ VMware Administrator
- Installing and configure Redhat Linux Servers with Kickstart, LDAP, DNS, and DHCP and applying security policies for hardening the server based on the company’s policies.
- Working on volume/File system management using Logical Volume Manager(LVM), Veritas Volume Manager, and Solstice Disk Suite(Solaris Volume Manager)
- Maintained customized user environments using SUDO for system administrator access on test and production servers. Experienced in tasks like managing User Accounts and Groups, managing Disks and File Systems.
- Implemented, configured and deployed new patches, upgrades, bug fixes on both physical and virtual Red Hat Linux servers using satellite server and YUM server.
- Involved in design, configuration, installation, implementation, management, maintain and support for the Corporate Linux servers RHEL 4x, 5.x CENTOS 5.x.
- Configured connectivity with SSL(secure sockets layer) Certificates for web servers and App servers for application in all environments.
- Monitored system upgrades and maintenance on production systems for health of application server components and the applications deployed on them pre and post implementation.
- Interacted with development teams and third party support personnel for quick and effective issue/case resolution and patch implementations.
- Prepared best practices for application teams running various middleware products and provided value by creating scripts and methodologies that would automate and help better maintain systems.
- Experience in installing, configuring and maintaining application Server like WebSphere and Web Servers like Web Logic, Apache HTTP and Tomcat on UNIX and Linux.
- Experience in installation, configuration, performance tuning, security, backup, recovery and upgrade/patches of Linux and UNIX servers using Crontab.
- Worked on Office 365, Lotus Notes, Active Directory, Cisco WebEx & Air watch by VMware.
- Installation and administration of VMware VSphere ESXi 6.5 environment, Evaluated and implemented new hardware and software solutions that benefited architecture and operations implemented VMware SRM and troubleshot performance issues.
- Worked on VMware for Virtual server builds, increasing memory, CPU, adding disks, Maintenance on ESX hosts VM and server/storage migrations.
- Installing and upgrading virtual machine hardware version using VMware tools. Provisioning virtual machines and Deploying virtual machines form Templates by cloning. Creating and deleting of VM’s snapshots.
- Having good experience with the VMware HA (High Availability), FT (Fault Tolerance), DRS (Distributed Resource Scheduler), Troubleshooting ESX issues related to storage, network and performance issues.
- Assigning LUNs to ESX/ ESXi servers and creating data stores. Adding virtual machine memory and vcpu.
- Use VMware VSphere VCenter Update Manager to apply patches to virtual machines and also Virtual Private Networking (VPN) tools and techniques to maintain these VM’s.
- Samba and Apache Web Services Performed different software changes in VMware environment on customer’s servers. Followed up with Data Center personal for hardware related changes.
- Have tested various Linux Environments in the Development/Test Stages to help create a better standardized environment and resolutions of any problems if any occurred. Created and wrote shell scripts Bash, Ruby, Python and PowerShell for automating tasks.
Unix/ Linux Administrator
- Experience in installing, supporting and troubleshooting Unix/Linux Networking services and protocols like NIS, LDAP, DNS, NFS, DHCP, NAS, FTP, SSH and SAMBA .
- Administration of local and remote servers using the SSH utility, experience in writing basic shell scripts using bash for applications, backup and scheduling.
- Daily administration and management of servers, applications and file systems. Troubleshooting OS / Hardware related issues and monitor server health on a day-to-day basis.
- Experienced with the virtual build, installation and maintenance of Linux Red Hat 6 both locally or over network.
- Set up user and group login ID’s, network configuration, passwords and resolution of permission and access related issues.
- Install, Configure, maintain and troubleshoot enterprise-wide Apache web servers and Tomcat application containers in a large Red Hat Linux/CentOS environment.
- Responsible for configuring networking concepts like NIS, NFS, SAMBA, LDAP, SSH, SFTP, SNMP, DNS, DHCP troubleshooting network problems such as TCP/IP supporting users in solving their problems.
- Working on volume management, disk management using logical volume manager. Performed collaborative root cause analysis to resolve software and network issues in production.
- Applying OS patch and upgrade in a multi-platform ( RedHat/CentOS ) environment on a regular scheduled basis.
- Hardened various Linux Red Hat 6 Servers utilizing security policies and CIS Security Benchmark based template.
- Collaborated with Network Admin in installing, configuring, securing and implementing slave replication on DNS BIND servers.
- Installed, updated and configured the necessary packages using the RPM and YUM software/package management.
- Responsible for configuring and connection to SSH through SSH clients like putty and Cyber duck and also Password-less setup and agent-forwarding done for SSH login using SSH-Keygen tool.
- Extensively worked with the LAN/WAN, firewalls and routing for Internet and Intranet connectivity using different protocols like TCP/IP, DHCP, HTTP/s, FTP, SMTP & SSH
- Regularly confers with system administrator and users regarding current and prospective system changes. Created and edited Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and documented various performed activities.
- Building and configuring Red Hat systems over the network, implement automated tasks through Cron jobs, resolving tickets according to the priority basis.
- Allocating and managing disk space for development servers depend on their requirement. Creating and resizing of Logical Volumes ( LVM ) for Linux operating system.
- Monitor system activities like CPU, memory, Disk and Swap space usage to avoid any performance issues and participate in 24X7 on-call support personnel in debugging.