- 8+ years of experience in developing and designing Web Based Internet/Intranet, Client - Server and Multi-tier distributed applications using latest J2EE technologies and various open source frameworks.
- Experienced in all stages of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including proposal, process engineering, requirement analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) based on Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Proficient in Java Multithreading, Collections API , Socket programming.
- Used Adobe flex framework for building and maintaining web applications to deploy on all major platforms.
- Extensive knowledge of MVC architecture and J2EE Design Patterns like Singleton, Session Facade, Service locator, DAO, DTO and Value Object in the development of web based Enterprise Applications.
- Good in Java/J2EE technologies such as JSP, JSF, Servlets, EJB, XML, XSD, JNDI and Web services.
- Experience in JSF, Prime-Faces and Rich-Faces framework for Developing the User Interface.
- Knowledge in Docker Components like Docker Engine, Docker Hub, Virtual Machine and Docker Registry Docker containerized applications and deploying Chef-Server on AWS.
- Expert in major relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server and DB2.
- Good working experience in No-SQL Database MongoDB, Cassandra, Couch DB and DynamoDB.
- Proven experience in writing Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions and Packages TOAD.
- Proficient in GUI & validation plug-ins like Tiles, Validator Frameworks and Custom Tag Libraries.
- Implemented various Ajax Frameworks such as JQuery, DOJO and JSON. Designed and developed various integration components using JMS and MQ Series.
- Good understanding of SDLC processes, AGILE-SCRUM and waterfall methodologies.
- Written and developed scripts for automating tasks using, Python, Ant 1.5, and UNIX shell programming.
- Exposure to Application Servers like BEA WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat and JBoss.
- Hands on experience with source control tools like CVS, Clear Case, SVN, Git and Perforce.
- Good knowledge in working with Collections API, Multithreading and OOPs technologies.
- Good experience in using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and AWS SNS/SQS for delivering messages.
- Proficient in AWS Cloud platform which includes EC2, VPC, EBS, AMI, SNS, RDS, EBS, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, Lambda, Auto scaling, Cloud Front, IAM, S3 and R53.
- Developed the Spring Features like Spring MVC, Spring DAO, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Heroku, Spring Security, Spring Integration, Spring Zuul, Spring Eureka, Spring Netflix, Spring Hystrix.
- Developed Struts based presentation layer, hibernate based DAO layer and integrated them using Spring Dependency injection, ORM and Web modules.
- Hands on experience application and Web servers IBM Web Sphere Application Server, WebLogic, JBoss, and Tomcat, Oracle Web Tier, Apache Web Server, Klone, X5 Web Server
- Experienced in Middleware persistence framework like Hibernate/JPA, JDBC, iBatis for mapping Java POJO classes/Objects with database and using Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Knowledge in designing and implementing Solutions using EC2, S3, EBS, Elastic Load balancer and VPC.
- Deployed application updates to AWS Cloud and monitored the load balancing of different instances.
- Expertise in Cutting Edge Technologies like EJB, JMS, JTA, XML and Web Sphere MQ Series with strong experience in Developing and Deploying Enterprise Java Beans on Application Servers like WebLogic, WebSphere and JBoss.
- Extensively worked on debugging using Logging Frameworks such as Apache Log4j.Performed Unit testing, Integration Testing& generating of test cases for web applications using Junit, JenkinsandLog4J .
- Experience in using Maven, Gradle, Ant builds and in Visualization tools like Tableau. Hands-on experience with IDE’s like IBM Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring Tool Suite(STS) and IntelliJ.
Frameworks: Spring 4.x/3.x/2.x, Hibernate 4.0/3.0, Struts 1.x/2.0.
Web Technologies: HTML/XHTML/DHTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Servlets, JSPs, EJB, JNDI, JMS, XML, XSLT, JSF, JQuery, Ajax, AngularJS, Node.js, ReactJS, BackBoneJs, Extjs, Bootstrap.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x, IBM WebSphere, BEA Web Logic 9.x/10.x/12.x, J-Boss 6.x/7.x, Glass Fish.
IDE s: Eclipse, NetBeans, Spring Tool suite 2.x/3.x, IBM -WSAD and Intellij 14.x/15.x
Database: Oracle 12c/11i/11g/10g/9i/8i, SQL Server, MySql5.7, Sybase 12.5, DB2, Mongo DB and Cassandra
Web Services: AXIS, SOAP, RESTful, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, WSDL, JAX-P, JAX-B.
Version Control: JIRA, CVS, SVN, GitHub, Subversion and Clear Case
Build Tool / plugin: ANT, Log4j and Maven 3.x, Hudson 3.x, Jenkins 2.x
Testing Frameworks: Junit, JMeter, Jtest, SOAP UI.
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix, Linux and MAC.
Confidential, Lombard, IL
Sr. JAVA/J2EE Developer sr & Full Stack Developer
- Worked in Agile, Scrum Environment’s and participated in requirement gathering, analysis and design.
- Defined and constructed layers, server-side objects and client-side interfaces on Java/J2EE design patterns.
- Developed and implemented Spring MVC framework for the application.
- Utilized Java 8 features like Lambda expressions and Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA’s) using AngularJS. Created Multiple & Nested Views, Routing, Controllers, Services and Custom Directives, Node.js, Bower and Grunt.
- Involved in the process of Design, Coding and Testing phases of the software development cycle, involved in designing Spring boot application and Hibernate ORM 5.0.2 .
- Created an in-memory data structure cache by using React DOM for updating browser efficiently.
- Worked on performance tuning of cluster using MongoDB, configured internode communication between MongoDB nodes and client using SSL encryption .
- Used AngularJS in creating animations based on CSS classes for a new requirement surfaced for the client.
- Creating a responsive web application integrating Twitter Bootstrap with AngularJS and media queries.
- Used react-redux library to connect Redux application state to ReactJS components, used redux store to combine different reducers to produce a global state.
- RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation and to transport detain JSON format.
- Worked on SOA Web Services using SOAP for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Consumed Web Services to fetch and direct credit card information from third party application.
- Developed new features for a REST SOA backend in Clojure and led evolution of an backend architecture.
- Used a Microservice architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers
- Developed Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Security, Eureka, HATEOAS and deployed to AWS.
- Implemented the associated business modules integration using Spring, and Hibernate data mapping.
- Used Spring dependency injection, annotations and Spring MVC components to implement business layer and navigation part of application.
- Hands on experience in IAM requirement analysis, implementation Gateways and SAML based integrations.
- Worked in IAM design activities for systems high availability, securing the IAM environment.
- Exposed and consumed SOAP based Web Services to communicate between systems.
- Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine.
- Involved in writing the front-end code for the application using Angular4. write code style guidelines for Angular4 based on angular official documentations, formularize into simple 4-step procedure for fellow developer to follow.
- Used Active MQ to improve the stability and scaled the system for more concurrent users.
- Used Splunk forwarders to provide reliable collection to deliver data to Splunk for indexing, storage Implementing procedures for designing, coding and testing of application code through ILOG Jrules. built Scala prototype for the application requirement and focused on types of functional Scala.
- Experience with Eclipse toolbar, open the drop-down Amazon Web Services menu (identified by the AWS icon ) and select New AWS Lambda Java project.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Created Mule ESB based tool suite for handling message transitioning, validation, enrichment and routing upstream and downstream entity data consumers.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures and enhanced performance by running explain plans.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and update NoSQL database automating data changes and reporting and Managing and maintaining Oracle and NoSQL databases in production domain.
- Wrote an integration application in Groovy for the Magento Shopping Cart Application and Counter Point.
- Created and configured new JIRA projects and worked with departments to maintain existing JIRA projects.
- Used log4j for logging and SVN for version control also occasionally employed GITHUB as repo store.
- Used XStream API to transfer data back and forth between Spring MVC and Ext JS.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Used Maven goals for testing and packaging the various components and releasing on Apache Archiva for easy accessibility and maintenance within the organization
- Use Jenkins with Maven to Compile & Build Microservices code and configure Build Triggers .
- Implemented REST web services in Scala using Akka for tracking an application.
- Developing the web services using java based Play which design paradigm coupled with Akka toolkit which provides actor based programmable system on JVM environment for achieving the desirable concurrency.
- Use of data structures and algorithms for time and memory complexity reduction.
- Used DevOps to refer emphasize the collaboration and communication of both software developers and information technology professionals automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure changes.
- Elastic Cache can be run in the Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC) environment and also Redis can use Elastic Cache with almost no modification.
- Performing Smoke Testing and Acceptance Testing with Selenium in multiple Java platforms.
- Followed TDD (Test Driven Development) methodology to write unit tests with JUNIT and Mockito. Write automated regression tests using JMeter.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Java/J2EE Developer & Full Stack Developer
- Developed the J2EE application based on the Service Oriented Architecture.
- Used Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Session Facade and DAO.
- Developed using new features of Java 1.7 Annotations, Generics, enhanced for loop and Enums.
- Designed SOA integration using Apache CXF. Enabled rapid service tier development.
- Used AngularJSfor DOM Manipulation, Filters, and Directives, Validations, Modules , Factory Services, Expressions, DOM , Events.
- Developed DAO layer using Cassandra and expertise in CQL (Cassandra Query Language), for retrieving the data present in Cassandra cluster by running queries in CQL.
- Experience in benchmarking Cassandra Cluster using Cassandra stress tool.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap to create responsive web pages which displayed properly in different screen sizes.
- Implemented Cross-browser Compatibility of UI pages for internet browsers Chrome, Firefox.
- Design and development of core plug-ins using HTTP and XML, OS system calls for multi platforms, JDBC and OCI for Database access in multi-threaded agent.
- Debugged the application using Chrome Inspector, Firebug, IE Tester and many other debugging tools.
- Created and injected Spring services, Spring controllers and DAO s to achieve dependency injection and to wire objects of business classes.
- Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Developed REST APIs using Java, Play framework and Akka.
- Managed entire Continuous Integration (CI) system for Akka.NET, including TeamCity and Azure infrastructure,
- Designed and developed batch jobs using Spring- Batch architecture,
- Developed Service Layer Using Spring, AspectJ and persistence layer using Hibernate.
- Designed data layer using Hibernate ORM 5.0.2 and used Spring ORM to integrate with Hibernate 3.0 , and REST APIs that allow low-cost application integrations, Using AngularJS .
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, cache concepts.
- Involved in implementing DAO layers using JPA standards and Hibernate API interfaces.
- Created SQL queries , PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions for the Database layer by studying the required business objects and validating them with Stored Procedures using DB2 and JPA with Hibernate provider.
- Used AJAX in suggestion list and to display dialog boxes, Developed Web Services using WSS SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML , Created Stored Procedures using PL/SQL.
- Extensively used Hibernate mapping, HQL, EH Cache, Query, Criteria, Transactions and Locking.
- Developed REST Web Service clients to consume those Web Services as well other enterprise Services.
- Exposed the Web Services to the client applications by sharing the WSDL’s.
- Implemented SOA to develop REST Based Web services using Apache Axis. Developed Microservices to provide Rest API's utilizing Spring MVC
- Created logical and physical data models putting to practice, concepts of normalization and RDBMS.
- Developed and consumed Apache CXF based Web Services as part of Payments Application.
- Focused on Test Driven Development ; thereby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Used Log4j utility to generate run-time logs. SVN was used for project management and version management.
- Deployed the application on JBOSSapplication server .
Confidential - NYC, NY
Sr. Java/J2EE Consultant
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design, development, testing, and monitoring.
- Involved in Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Spring JMS was used to connect to Active MQ for interconnecting various internal systems.
- Implemented Java Multi-threading and Thread handling issues during application development.
- Implemented SOA web sphere appliance in the web services for the ease of error handling and load balancing.
- Tested Web Services using SOAP UI and involved in composing test suites for operations.
- Used Collection Framework and Multithreading for performing cache Operation.
- Extensively used various Spring Framework modules like DI(IOC), Bean Wiring, Inheritance, Auto Wiring, JDBC Templates, AOP and Spring Quartz Schedulers for Jobs.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI)or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Developed session, entity beans and message driven beans.
- Developed, and debugged the EJB with WebSphere Application server.
- By Using JPA wrote application code that interacts with database.
- Implemented interceptors using Hibernate and build and release Spring Boot framework.
- Got exposure to build and deploy the changes in a production environment by executing the build script and deploying the compiled client -side code and serve-side code to the production server.
- Designed and developed web pages using with HTML, DHTML, XHTML, CSS, and JSP.
- Achieved role control functionality mainly by retrieving JSON data from AJAX and combining the retrieved data with jQuery to manipulate nodes in DOM tree.
- Utilized a combination of regular expression and jQuery Validation Plugin to conduct input check.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework and used JQuery test cases for testing action classes, Monitored the logs using Log4j and fixed the problems and used Git HUB and Git UI for version control.
- While in the newer sub project, conducted validation in AngularJS way.
- Used XML/XSLT for transforming common XML format and SAML for Single Sign-On.
- Maintained backend services to provide data to Android apps runs in a TVs and phones.
- Developed Maven scripts and developed builds using Maven and continuous integration servers like Jenkins.
- Used XML Http Request Object to provide asynchronous communication as part of AJAX implementation.
- Experience with KORN based scripts as part of triggering UNIX and J2EE based Jobs.
- Used SOAP for Web Services by exchanging XML data between applications over HTTP and Used SOA and SOAP UI for web based applications.
- Junit tests were written to test each module in the application.
- Prepared the test plans and executed test cases for unit, integration and system testing using different automation tools like Junit, Soap UI and Fiddler.
Confidential, West Des Moines, IA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Developed the J2EE application based on the Service Oriented Architecture.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection, integration of Hibernate using Spring ORM support, development of RESTful web services to give JSON output.
- Used Spring MVC front controller to handle requests from dispatcher servlet to handle incoming requests.
- Configured Spring MVC from scratch using XML configurations, namespace handling, Spring security set up and giving access to resource, wrote code to transform XML documents using JAXB Marshalling and Unmarshalling using Spring Injections.
- Developed the applications using SPRING framework including Spring Core, Spring WS, Spring MVC, and Spring Integrations design pattern
- Used Hibernate in persistence layer, hibernate mappings using Annotations, HQL, Criteria and Queries.
- Involved in Design and Development of RESTful API.
- Worked with SOAP UI , JAX-WS to create Web Services and consuming the existing services.
- REST web services are created -Spring with Jackson Mappers exchange data using JSON data structure.
- Used SVN for source Version Control, resolving code conflicts and merging code base.
- Deployed the application in Web Logic Application Server.
- Developed Microservices to provide Rest API's utilizing Spring MVC
- Strong experience in writing PL/SQL queries and performance tuning.
- Developed Unix Shell scripts to automate repetitive database processes.
- Used Maven for dependency management, build applications and deploy to the containers, application servers and create versions in the repository.
- Used JUnit for unit testing of the application and log4j for logging.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC-2) architecture and developed Form classes, Action Classes for the entire application using Struts Framework.
- Implemented the data persistence functionality of the application by using Hibernate to persist java objects to the relational database.
- Used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at config level and Annotated bean from Hibernate DAO
- Used HQL statements and procedures to fetch the data from the database.
- Transformed, Navigated and Formatted XML documents using XSL, XSLT.
- Used JMS for asynchronous exchange of message by applications on different platforms.
- Developed the view components using JSP, HTML, Struts Logictags and Struts tag libraries.
- Involved in designing and implementation of Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator patterns to delegate request to appropriate resources.
- Involved in developing SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions.
- Creation of database objects like tables, views using oracle tools like Toad, and SQL* plus.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedure in using PL/SQL.
- Worked on Linux environment for jobs scheduling for Inbound data on monthly basis.
- Used JUnit Testing Framework for performing Unit testing.
- Deployed application WebSphere Application Server and developed Rational Application Developer RAD.
- Involved in developing Use Case, Class, Sequence & Components Diagrams as part of the documentation. Implemented different levels of logging and timely backups using Log4j.
- Involved in Analysis and Design of the Project, which is based on MVC (Model-View-Controller) Architecture and Design Patterns.
- Involved in developing prototypes of the product.
- Optimized the code and database for maximum performance Designed Enterprise Application using MVC architecture.
- Created UML Use Cases, Sequence diagrams, Class diagrams and Page flow diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Designed and developed UI using HTML, JSP and Struts where users have all the items listed for auctions.
- Developed ANT scripts for builds and deployments.
- Developed Controller Servlets, Action and Form objects for process of interacting with Oracle database and retrieving dynamic data.
- Day wise transactions were listed in the browser using Servlets.
- Code complex SQL Join queries for reporting which include hundreds of different variations of reports Responsible for coding SQL Statements and Stored procedures for back end communication using JDBC.
- Parsing of XML documents was done using SAX and DOM and XML transformation was done using XSLT.
- Involved in writing Detail Design Documents with UML Specifications.
- Responsible for packaging and deploying components in to the Tomcat.
- Used java IO to create reports, which were mailed to be mailed to manager every hour.