- Web Application Developer with over 4 years of experience in Application Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Deployment, and Maintenance/Support for Web, Standalone, and Client - Server based software applications.
- Rich work exposure in software and web application development.
- Strong work experience on the Front-End UI development and the Back-End development.
- Worked extensively with Git, SVN, Jenkins, PHPUnit, phpMyAdmin, JIRA, and Apache Web Server.
- Thorough understanding of Object Oriented Principles, Agile and Scrum Development Methodologies.
- Experience includes Database Design, Analysis and Development with MySQL.
- Experience interacting with clients to gather project requirements.
- Highly experienced using Drupal and Word Press Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Excellent experience in Content Management System such as Drupal, Joomla, Word Press and DotCMS.
- Experienced in Drupal Themes development, Drupal custom modules and resolving Drupal configuration issues.
- Experienced in installing, configuring, modifying and testing existing Drupal modules.
- Experienced with Test Driven Development and have used PHPUnit, SimpleTest and Codeception
- Hands on experience on NoSQL Redis/Mongo DB databases, tuning, and optimization
- Strong programming experience in PERL with sufficient exposure to Windows, Linux, Unix OS
- Extensive working experience with Content Management Tools such as Drupal 6 and Drupal 7 and Drupal 8, Joomla, Word press and Magneto.
- Implemented the data archive to store the real-time transaction data into Mongo DB.
- Developed map-reduce code for transforming data collections in Mongo DB
- Used SQL queries to update and retrieve needed information from the Database.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- Strong Experience in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and strong experience in writing complex queries, using MSSQL, DB2, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Good communication skills, Interpersonal skills and strong ability to excel through collaboration with team members.
Programming/Scripting Languages: PHP, C, C++, C#.NET, Shell Script, Perl, PL/SQL, Python, Ruby
Framework and Tools: MVC framework, Entity Framework, Zend, MS Office, Symfony, EXT.js, REACT.js, Moodle, Drupal, Joomla, Word Press.
Databases: MySQL 4/5, MS Access, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite
Application/Web Servers: Apache Web Server, IBM WebSphere, ZEND server, IIS7.5/6.0
Operating Systems: Linux Red Hat, Ubuntu, Unix, Windows
IDE Tools: Adobe Dreamweaver, InDesign, Flash, ColdFusion, Photoshop, Eclipse, PHP Designer, Microsoft Visual Studio, Zend Studio, IBM Rational Application Developer
Modeling Tools: Rational Rose UML, MS Visio
Web Services: WSDL, XML, WCF, SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, API, BPM
Networking Technologies: TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, Cisco, Juniper, FTP, HTTP, DNS, DHCP
Confidential- Bedford, NH
- Worked on extensible MVC implementation supporting layouts and PHP based templates by default and accessing properties on OOPS with LARAVEL PHP Framework.
- Responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining DRUPAL, PHP, Apache and MySQL on AWS Cloud Servers
- Developed and maintained Python code required for the web application.
- Installed MySQL workbench Client to access MySQL Server
- Worked on CAS module for Single sign on Authentication and Configured Google Analytics module for tracking the visitors for the website.
- Build AJAX pages using PHP to display current server time and Involved in the development using DRUPAL and PHP.
- Maintaining User groups with DRUPAL CMS and Designed applications in AJAX with rich user interfaces. And installed MySQL workbench Client to access MySQL Server.
- Worked on customizing modules, themes using API's and core DRUPAL modules and Worked with teams in designing and developing server optimization techniques like caching, output stream compression, DRUPAL module updates and releases etc.
- Involved in the development modules using PHP 5.4 and HTML5 and Developed PHP files to extend the functionality of the server.
- Designed XML files for maintaining contents like video, images and audio and display them in flash application.
- Creating and implementing Master Classes in Action script 3.0 (based on MVC) for the application.
- Developing XML classes for loading the data from XML files deployed at the server.
Confidential - Jacksonville, FL
PHP/ Drupal Developer
- Involved in the Maintenance of application using PHP and Involved in Fine Tuning of application in Drupal.
- Gathered requirements from the client. Developed the Software Requirements Specifications.
- Created a Wish List using Drupal where customers can set aside items of interest for purchase later.
- Used Drupal Views module for controlling the presentation of lists of content.
- Designed different front end forms using DRUPAL and CSS.
- Develop, test and implement cross-browser compatible DRUPAL themes using valid XHTML/CSS
- Writing controllers that are responsible for transferring control between components, routing and rendering views.
- Developed proof of concept app using Python Cubes
- Designs custom themes, plugins and sites using PHP5 /WordPress and Canvas framework for faster deployment and Experienced in DRUPAL themes, modules and familiarity with the DRUPAL API and hook system.
- Created Survey Systems module for collecting the decision critical feedback on various issues.
- Maintaining User groups with Drupal CMS.
- Designed applications in AJAX with rich user interfaces.
- Wrote programs using PHP for easy manages of MYSQL database operation.
- Implementing data security, caching data, browser search capability and handling AJAX call for dynamic display in web pages.
- Customized the website with other contributed modules including tokens, PHP code, Tiny MCE, Views, and Panels etc.
- Worked closely with UI designer and database team to successfully meet the scheduled deadline for release of the product.
- Involved in Unit Testing and helped QA team to write the scripts.
Junior Drupal Developer
- Used various Drupal tools including Drush, Memcache, Views and CCK and Developed Custom modules and Drupal templates.
- Put in certain audio and video streams to work sites for training purposes.
- Multi-task in planning and work management and also worked on Unix Server as the System was hosted on WAMP and XAMPP servers.
- Expertise in all areas of Drupal including Views, CCK, Drush, Custom Module, and Tpland worked closely with securing additional resource for the team.
- Worked in an agile environment and Installed and configured Drupal on a Linux server and other servers.
- Designed and implemented user roles in PHP and MySQL and created new modules using PHP 5.4 scripting language.
- Created new modules using PHP 5 scripting language and new Templates for the administrator areas with various options to be implemented.