Senior Ux/ui Designer Resume
- Progressive and client - focused IT professional with the ability to balance technical skills with interpersonal skills to drive a project from start to completion as a Senior User Experience Designer (UX&UXD), User Interface Designer (UI&UID), Information Architecture (IA), Interaction Designer (IxD), User-Centered Designer (UCD), Visual Designer, Graphic Designer, Wireframing, Mockups, Prototype, Developer, Mobile Apps. Responsive designer, that designs to empower, guide, and bring it into the spotlight with the skills to drive the next game-changing product or initiative.
- Managed projects that surpassed company’s expectation by a 100% with an improved return on investment.
- Uniquely gifted with the ability to combine seasoned design expertise, creative thinking, and good common sense to deliver projects that excite delights and exceeds customer expectation by a 100%, that enables long-term growth, not just a quick fix.
- Capitalized on business revenue promoting businesses while acquiring new clients daily, negotiating pricing, plus ensuring the continuation, and enhancement of services.
- Key Qualifications: Usability Protocols, Website Analytics, Persona Creation, Heuristic Approach, Qualitative & Quantitative Research, A/B Testing, Business Analyst & Key Qualifications, SDLC, Agile, Implementation & Requirement Gathering, and System Design & Analysis.
- Experience in cross-browser compatibility, new technology trends, whiteboard ideas, and web standard & best practices.
- Expert skills in graphic design applications, with the skill, to design the most eye-catching designs for the user interface, and experience in 4/4 color processing.
TECHNOLOGICAL SKILLS & EXPERTISE:
Wireframing/Prototype design tools: Axure RP, Creative Cloud Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Dreamweaver. Other design applications include Sketch, Invision, Lucidchart, Excel, Powerpoints, MS Word, Autodesk Maya, and some Balsamiq .
Confidential, NC & FL
Senior UX/UI Designer
- Analyzed market data using a qualitative/quantitative approach for clients to ensure optimal research in the redesign of their business needs. Utilize a heuristic judgment in most projects, that was best suited in the determination of what was needed.
- Direct client’s projects consisting of web applications and promotional marketing materials that assisted in the growth of the company.
- Developed high-impact, user-centered websites with the strong emotional appeal, sophisticated production values, intuitive navigation that maximize user engagement, and developed a powerful brand identity .
- Advised each clientele to ascertain requirements and project goals, ensuring that all objectives are accomplished by defining key performance indicators (KPI ) for the best return on investment (ROI).
- Designed wireframes, mockups, prototypes, sitemap, charts, and flow diagram with Axure RP 7 & 8, Lucidchart, Sketch, Photoshop, MS Word, Excel, and Illustrator.
- Improved enhancement requirements and maintain existing using agile methodology (SDLC).
- Expert skills in Graphic Design including 4 on 4 color processing for the printing media industry, also including User Interfaces and Visual Design.
- Advanced my technology skills through reading, researching, and studying to enhance my abilities with the most up-to-date technology.
- Customized a simplified Online Account Origination (OAO) project with Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) for the banking industry.
- Streamlined features were a focal point of the project with an attention on key performance indicators (KPI ) to get the best return on investment (ROI) by a 100%.
- Administered a heuristic approach asking the user to input their opinion on what was and what was not needed.
- Implemented the qualitative research methods enable me to determine behaviors, and attributes by observing the selected candidates .
- Designed a multi-level channel with the core meaning of a high-level omnichannel initiative.
- Established UX design instituting User-Centered Design (UCD) approach where I put an emphasis on the user feedback in designing a simplified product that meets the user’s journey.
- Developed a UI with a visual design that enhances usability, brought it to life while keeping the user in mind.
- Built a flow diagram that showed the structure of the Information Architecture (IA), content in a way that it made it accessible for the user, quick to use, and easier navigation through the banking application.
- Created a connection with the project UX/UI interaction that consists of the various link, hover buttons, color changing buttons, links and user interaction.
- Formulated sitemap, low-fidelity sketches, and high-fidelity wireframes, mockups, and flow diagrams including a complete working prototype.
Confidential, Clearwater, FL
Senior Product & Technology Consultant
- Achieved top producer within the first 6 months and excelled to the top 5 employees .
- Authored step-by-step training materials to potential professionals to accomplish certification training for their certification technology curriculum.
- Exceeded with awards for outstanding achievements including 2nd quarter highest quota exceeding $40,000 per day.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes