Lead Web Developer, Fayetteville, NC
- Lead Team in maintenance and enhancements of Magento Enterprise edition Retail eCommerce Web Sites interfacing with various 3rd party systems.
- Responsible for the timely completion of maintenance tasks and required updates.
- Involved in the development and installation of 3 separate eCommerce sites.
- Developed a php based tool to manage the bulk upload of product information to those sites.
Senior Software Analyst, Raleigh, NC
- Lead Team in development of Financial Services Software which interfaces with both Web applications and back end applications, communicating remotely with external credit card processors and interfacing with the companies GL system.
- Responsible for complete maintenance on this system and any interfaces to other applications Participated on team that developed the companies Ecommerce application, including billing. Responsible for both the back end interfaces and processes and the web page development.
- Responsible for maintenance on the back end of this system.
- Participated on team that developed an online dog and litter registration system.
- Responsible for both the back end interfaces and processes and the web page development.
- Participated on team that developed a global dog registration system for the Confidential (Natl General Kennel Club of China).
- Developed Web Pages and backend Oracle based software.
- Responsible for both the back end interfaces and processes and the web page development. Responsible for front end maintenance on this application.
- Developed Web Pages for Donations to dog related charitable causes and an Confidential established PAC.
- This included an interface to allow billing thru Confidential .
- Responsible for front and back end maintenance on this system Participated in the development of other online applications including, Judge maintenance, delegates, clubs, event planning and entries, and breed/ breeder processes
External Consultant IT, Hewitt, NJ
- Created and maintain a company Website. (This is a wip whose current primary purpose is to allow access to online statistical reporting)
- Created and maintain a statistical reporting and tracking system for Hospital resource management
- Created and maintain a data analysis and resource tracking system
External Consultant IT, Raleigh, NC
- As a consultant to Confidential, utilized Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Packages and Procedures, Perl, Java, MF COBOL
- Convert the Confidential ’s mainframe COBOL/DB2 legacy system to its current Oracle based system
External Consultant IT, Cary, NC
- As a consultant to AIG, maintained COBOL based complex Insurance Policy Writing Systems
Programmer Analyst, Livingston, NJ
- As an analyst, maintained COBOL based complex Insurance Policy Writing Systems.
- Assisted in the conversion of systems from System W to DB2 on Mainframe
Manager of Data Processing, Randolph, NJ
- As the data processing manager, maintained an in - house COBOL based system.
- Wrote hospital based, budget systems, fixed assets systems, Cost accounting systems.
- Created the interface for these systems to the hospitals main systems.
- Developed a Mini Confidential Calculation system
VP of Data Processing, East Brunswick, NJ
- As the VP for this startup company I developed Confidential Calculation systems, a fund raising/Pledge accounting package for the Confidential a physician billing system utilizing COBOL and DIBOL.