Program Developer Resume
- Ruby on Rails
- Full Stack
- AWS (EC2/RDS)
- Excel VBA
- Linux Shell Scripting
- Full Stack Programming - build development environment from the ground up including a building-specific linux server and database using AWS EC2/RDS.
- Develop network-wide application to determine building level associates who are most in need of manager engagements regarding quality to significantly increase quality and effectiveness of the associates.
- Build application specific database to house relevant data
- Build daily jobs to update local MySQL database from an Oracle based Data Warehouse.
- Increase knowledge base of Data Analyst and mold them to become a successful Program Developer.
- Implement proper SDLC tactics where previously they did not exist including BRD creation, test documents, and Agile project management for larger scale projects.
- Help see to general programming needs of the fulfillment center management team in order to ensure that Confidential has all the tools necessary to provide the best quality to their customers.
Associate Application Systems Analyst/Programmer - Business Intelligence Reporting team
- Design, write, maintain, and test programs and scripts which meet business reporting needs and standards using SSRS and Excel VBA.
- Using BMC Workload Automation along with Linux shell scripting, create, maintain, and support scheduled batch jobs.
- Working with Business Analysts to ensure that users are satisfied with the results and provide solutions where necessary.
- Prepare test data and implement test scripts.
- Adhere to SDLC standards both waterfall and agile.
- Participate in on-call support rotation.
- Train and support the reporting team’s interns.
- Ensure that work is completed in a manner that maintains compliance with SEC regulations.
Manager of Development Information Services and Data Processing Coordinator
- Used Datatel, and Entrinsic Informer as data mining tools to create Business Intelligence and CRM reports.
- Created detailed mailing data files using excel merges for the various outgoing solicitations and mailings.
- Used java programming to create computed columns in the database and to manipulate Entrinsic Informer to increase its functionality.
- Primary contact between the Development Team of the Advancement Office and all other departments within the university.
- Primary contact between the Advancement Office and the Service Desk for setting up new user accounts as well as support issues
- Managed and trained the Data Processing Coordinator in their responsibilities as well as cross training him/her in the responsibilities of the other positions within the department.
- Entered donations in the database keeping with IRS regulations and adhering to strict data entry standards.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes