- Senior UI/UX Designer with extensive experience working for large corporate clients like Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential, Confidential and Confidential .
- Extensive knowledge in User Experience Design, User Interaction Design, Information Architecture, website layouts, color theory, typography, responsive design, website schematics, wire - framing, and rapid prototyping using HTML5, CSS3, Axure, Photoshop etc.
- Expert in Web Authoring, Image Editing, User Personas, Interaction design, User stories/scenarios, task flows, Style guide and Pattern library.
- Mobile UI development for devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry and Windows phone.
- Experience in design and development services to Intranet and Internet web sites for Telecommunication, Manufacturing, Corporate, Automobile, Marketing and Financial Industries.
- Knowledge of Accessibility and usability.
- Productive and Effective leadership skills and ready to accept project ownership responsibility.
- Effective communication skills with users, clients, and multidisciplinary teams.
- Able to adapt skillsets depending on the role in Agile, Waterfall or mixed environments.
Operating System: Windows, MAC OS-X
Visual Design: Photoshop CC, Axure, Sketch, XMind
IDE: Dreamweaver CC, UltraEdit, Eclipse, MS Expression Web
Content Management: MS TFS, Liferay 6, Visual SourceSafe, GIT Hub
Browsers: All versions of IE, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome web and mobile browsers
Mobile devices: IOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows
Sr. UI Developer / UX Lead
- Planning for future business needs, finding the solutions and summarizing the requirements
- Drafting the requirements on flow chart and mind map to visualize the initial draft.
- Providing Wireframes and reviewing with stakeholders (product owner and project manager)
- Developing graphics, flat comps, and color pallets and rapid prototyping HTML/CSS templates.
- Working with Development team to understand the requirements and convert the Wireframes into complete solution.
- Researching the web trends especially for better user experience and find opportunity to implement them.
- Documenting user flows and conducting usability evaluations.
- Managing onsite and offshore UI developers by distributing tasks along with deadlines.
- Creating web brand guidelines and patterns library.
Environment: Axure, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, HTML4/5, CSS 2/3, JQuery, MAC OSX, Windows, XMind
Sr. UI Developer
- Attending daily standup and iteration/scrum meetings to collect UI development work required.
- Removing legacy code and replacing with XHTML standards.
- Testing application on different browsers for MAC and PC.
- Sending requests to Design team for new images and publishing team to deploy on centralized location.
- Working with developers to fix UI issues open while developing the backend code.
- Following new brand guidelines and implementing on new or redesigned page.
- Communicating with Global UX leads about the industry standards and setting up design patterns.
- Managing work balance and tracking in agile environment using Rally Application
Environment: Adobe Creative Suite 6 (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator), HTML4/5, CSS 2/3, SCSS, AccuRev 5.3, Eclipse Helios, VM Ware with Windows 7, MAC OSX Lion (10.7.4)
Sr. User Experience Architect and Product Leader
- Gathering requirements from sponsors.
- Suggesting high-level solution for business needs.
- Building the product development team including developers, testers and support.
- Developing User interfaces using Mockups and HTML/CSS/SCSS/JS templates.
- Managing periodical targets and leading team to successful completion of milestones defined.
- Providing solutions for developers regarding User Experience and usability issues.
- Developing Mobile compatible Style Sheets and HTML5 templates.
- Reviewing test cases developed by QA team.
- Testing application segments for functionality and usability.
- Coordinating between management and development team for any changes in the path.
- Delivering the product and reviewing the product acceptance by users.
- Search Engine Optimization code inclusions.
- Following the web trends and tracking user flow demographically using Google Analytics.
- Creating and Managing Ads served by AdSense on the site.
- Suggesting UX solutions for other project within the organization.
Environment: Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator), HTML4/5, CSS 2/3, SCSS, Mobile Devices emulators, Mockingbird, Pivotal Tracker, Google Analytics, AdSense
Mobile UI Designer
- Gathering requirements for mobile projects and planning for future development.
- Creating Photoshop templates to review with management and team.
- Preparing prototype screens for usability test by end users.
- Creating HTML template to be used by developers.
- Creating required CSS for different devices.
- Creating necessary optimized images or icons for mobile devices.
- Testing prototype HTML on actual devices and emulators and fixing all UI issues.
- Coordinating with development team for implementation of HTML templates and resolving all UI issues for applications.
- Testing web content loaded through apps on different devices.
- Having the ownership of mobile style sheets.
- Managing, updating and reviewing all the mobile CSS change by different designers.
- Working on pilot projects for future releases and look for the possibilities to make mobile pages look even better and faster.
Environment: Dreamweaver CS3/CS4, (X)HTML, CSS 2/3, iPhone/iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Windows 7 Phone, Photoshop CS4, Illustrator CS4, Devices emulators