- Software Developer with 9+ years of experience in developing applications using Python, Java, MatLab and C.
- In depth knowledge in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experienced in MVC frameworks like Django, Angular JS, Java Script, JQuery and Node Js
- Experienced in installing, configuring, modifying, testing and deploying applications with Apache
- Experience in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors and Functions on MySQL and Postgre SQL database.
- Experience in supporting QA team on application testing phase.
- Involved in software product installation and worked closely with the vendors on the application packaging and installation process.
- Excellent knowledge of Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing and other services of the AWS family.
- Worked on various applications using Python integrated IDEs Eclipse, Pycharm.
- Used Pandas, Numpy, Scipy for statistical analysis
- Experienced in Designing and implementing of Test driven application development.
- Expert in creating SQL queries for the development and QA for data validation
- Developed unit testing cases and helped QA team identify/review critical scenarios for system testing.
- Experience in Devops continuous integration and deployment of Agile projects
- Setup continuous build environment with Jenkins to do daily deployments.
- Deploy configuration updates using Chef, Ansible.
- Motivated self - starter with exceptional team building and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to excel and succeed in diverse environments and projects with strong determination, dedication and inclination towards customer satisfaction.
- Good team player with excellent communication skills and quickly adopt new technologies.
Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MYSQL
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum
Operating Systems: MS-DOS, UNIX, Linux, Windows 7, MAC
Tools: MatLab, PL/SQL, Eclipse, Pycharm, Jira, Jenkins, Git, Subversion, Puppet, Chef, Anisble, AWS
Others: Notepad++, Cygwin, Git Bash
Environment: Python, Django, MySQL, Pycharm, AJAX, JSON, Java Script, HTML, CSS, PYUNIT, Jenkins, Jira, SVN
- Involved in the SDLC phases to analyze the requirement design, development, testing and deployment.
- Understanding the functional requirements from business analysts and developing the server side modules using Python.
- Providing Python programming support for the existing applications in other environments
- Implemented batch jobs using python and shell scripts
- Managed large datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL
- Developed the business domain layer using Python Django framework
- Loaded data into reference database using Python and MySQL connector
- Develop and validated unit test cases using PYUNIT
- Configured Git with Jenkins and schedule jobs using POLL SCM option
- Involved in setting up the builds using chef as a configuration management tool
- Established Chef Best practices approaches to system deployment with tools with vagrant And managing Chef Cookbooks as a unit of software deployment and independently version controlled
- Handle deployment of modules in Dev and integration environments
- Used AJAX, JSON to send request to server to integrate with the server side modules
- Worked on fixing the bugs on existing Jiras and validated in the integration environment
- Developed prototype using Python/Django framework and using MySQL as Database
- Ensured high quality data collection and maintaining the integrity of the data.
- Prepared and analyzed reports using python libraries
- Used Subversion for version control and Jira for a tracking
Environment: Windows7, Linux, Python, JSP, Ajax, Java Script, JQuery, XML, Git, Oracle
- Developed python modules for the vendor management inventory
- Developed the business layer using Python and integrated with the web framework
- Participated in many front end development tasks and fixed production related issues
- Involved in debugging to understand the code flow and did clean up in existing code
- Resolved issues related to requirements during system testing and UAT
- Closely worked with QA team to resolve issues related to application and environment related issues
- Used Git for version control and Jira for a defect tracking.
Environment: Python, MySQL, Windows, Linux
- Participated in major phases of software development cycle with requirement gathering, Unit testing, development, and analysis and design phases using Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
- Developed the business domain layer using python.
- Develop the process to pick up the files and parse and insert the data into the temporary tables.
- Created the unit test cases to validate the data against the temporary database tables.
- Developed jobs to monitor the data file arrivals.
- Worked closely with the business team to validate the consolidation of the payments of various accounts.
- Generated end of day(EOD) reports for the various business units.
- Used subversion to manage the version control of the projects.
- Created batch jobs to run the reports Involved in developing SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions.
- Support and bug fixing and enhancement to the application.
Environment: Windows, Linux, Oracle, reports, C, Genesis.
- Developed instrument workflows to capture the various mechanical events from Program logic controllers using Genesis software and C.
- Developed reports using crystal reports engine.
- Tested and integrated the application with Genesis.
- Installed software and setup the application at the client site.
- Integrated and dry run the application using standalone offline PLCs.
- Validated the metric values in the database which are captured from instrument work flows.