- Over 5+ Years of experience in IT industry presently designated as Senior Associate.
- Experience in developing and maintaining applications using PHP, Drupal, MYSQL, SQL Server 2005, Oracle 8i/9i, Java and spring3.0.
- Experienced in IDEs like Dreamweaver, Laravel, Wordpress, Mangento, Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio and Zend Studio.
- Experienced in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts using PHP 5.
- Experienced in developing applications based on MVC based frameworks and with content management systems like DRUPAL.
- Proficient at search engine optimization using constantly evolving legitimate techniques to improve website ranking in the several Search Engines in the long - term through link development.
- Superior ability to work with Drupal block content and Layouts.
- Well versed in PHP, Drupal, Drupal Commerce Moodle, MongoDB, Database (SQL, Oracle, etc) and Apache server.
- Wordpress used to develop micro-sites and landing pages in tandem with Drupal. Site redesign to Drupal 8 from 7.
- Developed the application on AWS Cloud using AWS Elastic.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS and EBS),Elastic Beanstalk.
- Design, develop and test ESB infrastructure on the JBOSS ESB platform.
- Expertise in working with cloud services like AWS and NoSQL databases like Cassandra.
- Extensively used Oracle SQL Developer graphical tool for the enhancement and simplification of Database Development task and developed rule modules using Rule Engines, Drools ILOG, BRMS and BLAZE for business management.
- Experience setting up Single-Sign-On services.
- Created rule-based decision services using BRMS (ILOG JRules framework) and developed specialized search system using MongoDB, Angularjs, Java Servlets, JUnit, and Maven.
- Used Spring-boot- starter-parent POM as the parent POM and inheriting sensible default settings from Spring Boot and the spring-data- mongodb dependency provides integration with the MongoDB.
- Deployed, Managed and Monitored MongoDB Replica Sets / Databases and prototyped MongoDB new features across multiple stacks .
- Possessing knowledge in Drupal7.x, WordPress (blogging platform), components and configuration.
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services (EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, CloudWatch, IAM, SNS, VPC, ELB)
- Created tools to support and enable Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and system monitoring/reporting using Chef, Jenkins and Shell Scripts with a PostgreSql database.
- Installed, configured and hosted the Oracle, Tomcat app servers and MySQL DB servers on physical servers (Linux, Windows), and Amazon AWS virtual servers (Linux).
- Well versed in different Project Management Tools e.g. GIT, SVN, etc.
- Experienced in Agile Methodologies and Scrum Process.
- Used Angularjs in Consuming RESTful services using AJAX (Angular $http, $resource and jQuery) to exchange (request / responses) information with NOSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Parsed the XML based responses using JAXB Parser and validated XML against the schema.
- Developing Web Service Client Component to make use of service APIs.
- Produced as well as consumed the SOAP/REST Web services using WSDL, SOAP and CXF.
- Consumed & developed Web services using JAX-WS/JAX-RS to communicate with different departments.
- Excellent experience in MySQL and database designing, development and installation.
- Demonstrated skills in formulating business requirements and supporting project documentation, successfully managing project scope, risks and issues.
- Experience in delivering high quality systems to meet international client demands.
- Energetic, self-starter with excellent analytical, organizational and creative skills.
- Creative, flexible, efficient work habits.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi task without negative impact to timelines or quality.
Languages: C, C++, JAVA, PHP, PL-SQL, HTML
Operating Systems: WIN 10/8/7/XP/VISTA, UNIX Basics, MAC OS X
Project Management Tools: GIT, SVN.
Tools: Visual Studio, Adobe Photoshop, Flash, Visio, DreamWeaver, Maltego,Metasploit, Nexpose,Magento, WordpressLos Angeles, Zap.
Software packages: Photoshop, MS-Office, Net Beans, HTML, Openoffice.
Databases: MS Access, My SQL, SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB.
Web Server: Apache, IIS
Open Source Technologies: Drupal 6/7/8.x, WordPress, Joomla, Moodle
Frameworks: jQuery 1.4, 1.5, Angular JS. Backbone JS,Acord,Pilot Fish, Express Js, Node Js
UI Frameworks: Angular.js, Backbone.js, Ext.js, Underscore.js, Require.js, Ember.js, Node.js, React.js D3.JS
Confidential, New York
Drupal-PHP/ Web Developer/ FullStack
- Responsible for understanding the business requirements of the client.
- Created different content types (Article, Slide, Slideshow etc.).
- Site redesign to Drupal 8.x from 7. Commissioned CMS Development for eyeBinary website, from current eyebinary.com, to new host and upgrade. Currently in the Photoshop and Front-End (CSS base styles) stages of the design.
- Responsible for scoping and developing client websites using the enterprise version of Magento Commerce e-commerce platform.
- Implementation and Maintenance of Web application in Drupal - PHP.
- Worked on implementing directives and scope values using Angular.JS for an existing webpage.
- Created front end forms using Drupal.
- Has an experience with Drupal theming and Drupal module development.
- Used AWS Cloud Services to Integrate the development of application.
- Built and manipulated WordPress websites, edited and repurposed WordPress plugins in accordance to customers' needs; wrote and extended WordPress plugins
- Experience in designing and coding Stored Procedures, functions, triggers, packages using SQL and PLSQL with tuning concepts and comfortable working with databases like SQL Server, DB2, No-SQL and MySQL.
- Data is represented using Highcharts - speedometer, Heat map and spider web.
- Implemented the design and development of highly scalable services deployed on Amazon Web services for the core platform, by creating and utilizing front-end user interface technologies, middle-tier integration and processing frameworks, and back-end persistence layers for use across multiple applications.
- Used PHP as the server side scripting language.
- To collect all php packages we have used Zend framework.
- Zend Framework can be used to develop web applications and services using PHP 5.6+, and provides 100% object-oriented code using a broad spectrum of language features.
- Designed and developed the Simulator API for Amazon S3.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude applications utilizing AWS stack (Including EC2, R53, S3, Dynamo DB,SQS and EMR), focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Hands on experience in Mule Soft Any point API platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using JS, Ext JS and JQuery.
- Provided specialized solutions for customers using primarily PHP, CSS and Photoshop.
- Generated PHP source documentation using PHPDocumentor.
- Used PHP session variables and cookies implementation.
- Developed the administrative UI using Angularjs and Inserted External Style Sheets to various web pages using CSS.
- Used various directives, filters and in-built services in Angularjs written Controllers and service objects.
- Used AWS Infrastructure and features of AWS like S3, EC2, RDS, ELB to host the portal.
- Created Quality and Production instances using AWS Console and CLI tool of AWS . Used Putty and WinSCP to login.
- Huge knowledge of WordPress plugins and Enterprise Drupal architecture.
- Took the responsibility to work on story, slide, slideshow and open page migration from Drupal6 to Drupal7.
- Actively involved and responsible for developing the requirements of the client.
- Migrated corporate Linux servers from physical servers to Amazon AWS virtual servers.
- Responsible for fixing the Jira tickets raised by client.
- Involved in developing various CMA controlled features for existing system.
- Coordinating with the team and providing daily and weekly status reports to client as well as to the manager.
- Worked closely with the client.
Drupal-PHP/ Web Developer/ FullStack
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, Design, and Review of code deliverables.
- Worked in CMS tools such as Joomla, WordPress.
- Created the initial design to determine the look and feel of the website by creating wireframes, mockup UIs.
- Implemented AJAX to enhance the capability of the system using YUI framework.
- Used SpringCore for middle tier development to achieve inversion of control.
- Developed Message Driven Beans for send asynchronous notification messages.
- Designed and developed numerous Session Beans and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Used JMS forsending asynchronous data between the different session beans.
- Extensively used PHPmyAdmin to handle administration of MYSQL.
- Customized the Drupal CMS and extensively worked on themes and Modules.
- Created content management and administration pages for loading new certification material.
- Created HTML forms for user selection of criteria based on which question papers are generated for certification preparation.
- Created PHP code for automatic generation of question papers with multiple choice answers with randomized order.
- Used Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) web services.
- Documented the entire process for future reference.
- Designed Database model based on the requirements.
- Prepared a Test plan which specified the testing approach and strategy and the scope of testing.
- Extensively worked with session, cookies Get and Post variables for maintenance of data state and transfer of variables from page to page.
- Has an experience with drupal web arhitecture. Strong knowledge on enterprise drupal web archtecture.
- Created Score tracking page for repeat attempts of question papers to check performance improvement.
- Scheduled Cron jobs to clean up database records with incomplete data.
Confidential, Foster City, CA
- Involved in Business requirement analysis, technical analysis and design.
- Designed UI for profile administrator and match maker modules using Drupal templates
- Customized Drupal PHP code for profile administrator module to approve or disapprove profiles.
- Implemented continuous deployment system with Jenkins, AWS: Code Deploy, Ops Works, and Packer for deployment of Java Applications.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using AWS Cloud watch.
- Created specialized features using PHP to enable matchmakers administer and manage match making services
- Developed scripts using PHP and MYSQL in Dreamweaver 8 that are scheduled using CRON to implement matching point calculations and make profile match suggestions everyday to users
- Implemented modules in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) environment
- Carried out Unit, regression and integration testing to check functionality and integrity of modules
- Disapproval alerts were sent in the form of mail to users, with mails being forwarded by Drupal mail controller.
- Created design documents, ER diagrams, Data Flow diagrams, and XML diagrams on XML-Document Object Model (DOM).
- Created sessions for the storing of administrator and match maker account information.
- Use of PHP to develop website functionality.
- Coding in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) environment.
- Created the User Management for Different User Administrators such as administrator, employees.
- Designed database schema using Microsoft Visio and created database tables in MySQL using PHPmyadmin.
- Wrote stored procedures and triggers.
- Implemented PHP session variables and cookies.
- Responsible for installation and maintenance of the Apache Server.
- Tests were performed for each and every module for bug fixing and solving the bugs.
- Designed and documented functional and technical documents.