- About 6 years of working experience in all phases of software application design, development and developing client side application using UI/WEB 2.0 Technologies.
- Skilled in building responsive Single Page Applications using Angular.js framework utilizing MV* architecture and GoogleMaterial Design library.
- Designed application using built - in and custom Directives, Controllers and Services.
- Experienced in testing Angularcontrollers, Directives and services using Jasmine.js
- Good understanding of writing unit tests and automated integration tests using Protractor.
- Hands on experience in writing jQuery code and familiar with jQuery libraries.
- Worked on Mobile and Tablet UI based enhancements using Responsive Web Design (RWD) techniques.
- Experience in making Responsive Web Pages using CSS3 Media Queries, Foundation and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Experienced in using task runner like Gulp and Grunt with Node Package Manager (NPM).
- Experience in working with RESTFUL web Services using POSTMAN and its implementation.
- Very good understanding of Object Oriented Design (OOD), Design Patterns.
- Extensive experience with Agile/Scrum Methodologies along with Automation Tools Karma, Protractor.
- Good experience developing software using GIT and Source Tree.
UIFramework: AngularJs and BackboneJs.
UI Development Tools: JSFiddle, CodePen, JSBin, Plunker, Chrome Developer tool, FireBug
UI Build Tools: Grunt and Gulp.
Testing Framework: Karma and Jasmine
Version Control Management: GIT and SVN
Database: MySQL and Oracle
Development Tools: IntelliJ.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Java UI Developer
- Designed custom e-commerce Single-page responsive Web Application using AngularJs framework and AngularMaterial Design Library replacing legacy line-of-business application.
- Created custom directives as re-usable components (address, gift-card and credit card etc.).
- Implemented major feature credit card and entry module as directive, involving complex integration with third party Vantiv Iframe allowing processing of transaction.
- Leveraged angular resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces. Made extensive use of promises for application control flow.
- Worked with the team in building out a lean, responsive UI layer utilizing semantic html5, SASS, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Jasmine and REST api architecture while adhering to the latest web UI standards, design patterns, and best practices.
- AngularJs built-in service $stateProvider and ui-sref was utilized to handle routing within the application.
- Tested all application controllers, directives and services extensively with mocha/chai and Angular’s built-in testing facilities.
- Involved in daily stand up meetings and Coordinated with QA team using JIRA for issue tracking and bug fixing.
- Used GIT and Source Tree as a version control tools.
Confidential, Decatur, IL
Senior UI Developer
- Involved in analyzing, Designing and Developing the User interface for manipulating sequence of built order of products using JQuery Plugin thereby providing sorting capability. utilizedbuilt-inAngularJS service $resource for updating and fetching last user’s information who manipulated sequence
- Twitter bootstrap was used to provide styling to product list.
- JQuery UI MultiSelectWidget was used adding a layer of abstraction giving filter search functionality for selecting multipleareas.
- Developed rich web user interfaces using HTML5 elements such as Navigation, progress, Summary, Article and other formatting elements.
- Developed an effective HTML5 User Interface using new HTML5 form elements for search product by serial no functionality.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Built SPA Confidential to manage various Marketing events using AngularJS Web Framework.
- Built rich user Interface using AngularJs, Twitter Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Utilized built-in $route services to configure routes providing multi page look and feel to user
- Built various Directives to create reusable domain specific components such as EventDetails.
- Implemented Services which used $resource, fetching data from Server.
- Collaborated with Build Team to integrate HTMLs, front-end code with the backend technology and portal framework, to ensure the UX / UI is implemented.
- Worked onsite at the client place involved in the UAT Build, Configuration, Deployment and Integration.
- Followed agile software development practice paired programming, test driven development and scrum status meetings.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery with the concept of progressive enhancement, accessibility, usability, and user testing.
- Worked with full control of HTML/CSS, maintaining code and cleanliness
- Responsible for all client side UI validation and implementing business logic based on user selection using jQuery UI
- Utilized JQuery plugins such as Date-picker, Accordion, Tabs, Slider and Dialog.
- Resolved browser compatibility issues using Firebug and Chrome Development Tools
- Minimized page load by analyzing content and making adjustments.
- Configured routes using Struts 2.0 framework on the server side.
- Enhancing Application by decoupling previously intertwined Vendor RITA (Consumed by the application to make payments).
- Implemented PaymentGateWay Interface- Allows Coupling/Decoupling of any vendor consumed by the application to make payments.
- Wrote Junit Test cases to test the functionality
- Between the newly developed interface and vendor (YESPAY).
- Between Application (BOS) and Interface(PaymentGateWay)
- Complete Integration test between (BOS and vendor (YESPAY)).
- Involved in the development of HTML pages, JSPs for different User Interfaces used JSP tag libraries for creating complex web pages