- Excellent experience over Drupal 6.x, 7.x., 8x
- Having good experience in MEAN Stack (Mongo DB, Express.js, Angular.js, Node.js) applications.
- Extensive experience in designing and implementing various web applications in both LAMP (Linux, Apache, MY SQL, PHP) and WAMP (Windows, Apache, My SQL, PHP) Environments.
- Experienced in developing application using 3-tier architecture (i.e. Presentation Layer, Business layer and Data access Layer).
- Expertise in using of Node JS, Express JS, and Mongo DB along with Mongoose.JS to create server side applications
- Extensive experience with multiple technologies like Python 2.7, 3.2, 3.4, PHP, Shell Scripting, Java, C, Perl, and VBA and Java/J2EE, JMS, XML, XSLT, XQUERY, XSD, SOAP, REST, WSDL development.
- Experience in building frameworks in Python for Test Automation.
- Solid experience in Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) design, programming, normalization and security administration.
- Experience with implementing RESTFUL Services and good understanding of SOAP web services.
- Experience working on AWS platform to deploy applications into Staging and Production environments.
- Designed the web layouts using Adobe Photoshop.
- Experienced in developing event driven applications using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Incorporated the table less design methodology using CSS3 that follows W3C standards.
- Experience on developing which also includes web services like REST, RESTFUL API'S etc. with the help of WSDL, SOAP and JAX-WS, MongoDB and AWS to get updates from the third parties.
- Developed custom Drupal Theme to effectively address business requirements.
- Expertise in all PHP-related projects technical aspects like design, development, project documentation and product maintenance.
- Experienced in Drupal tool like View Tools, Uber Search, Drupal Theme Viewer to create powerful and flexible web applications.
- Expertise in deploying applications using Apache HTTP server, Tomcat server and J boss server.
- Expertise in web applications that required cross browser compatibilities like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Opera.
- Excellent knowledge in Twitter Bootstrap and Responsive Design
- Effective skills of working with Eclipse IDE and MVC.
- Excellent experience in implementing various design patterns including MVC
- Excellent LAMP development experience including Apache, Nginx deployment.
- Experienced on Installation, Integration and Configuration of third party tools, Content Management System (CODEIGNITER, Smarty).
CMS Systems: Drupal 6, 7, 8, Wordpress, Magento
Frameworks: Zend, Slim, Cake PHP
Application/Web servers: Apache HTTP server2.0/2.2,Tomcat 4/5,Jboss 4/5
Administrative Tools: PHP My Admin
Development Tools: Eclipse3.3/3.4,Jbuilder 7.0, Cloud deployment
Version Controller: JCVS,SVN 1.4/1.5/1.6, Git
AWS: AWS, EC2, S3, SQS
Testing Tools: PHPUnit
Databases: MySQL 4/5, MS-SQL server 6.5/7.0/2014/20016, MongoDB and Oracle 9i/10i/11g/12c.
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, Unix
Sr.PHP/ FULL STACK DEVELOPER
- Working on HTML, HTML5, Java script, CSS3, Angular.js and Backbone.js, React.js and their integration within a PHP environment.
- Designed and developed applications from scratch on Drupal 7 and 8.
- Created responsive designs using Bootstrap.
- Using MEAN (Mongo DB, Express.JS, Angular.JS, Node.JS) Stack
- Designed and developed multiuser, 3-tier MVC web-application (Apache, PHP5, Oracle12c, j Query, j Query UI, Java script/JSON) for describing whole infrastructure.
- Involved in back-end development with PHP 5, My SQL, XML and light database design.
- Creating MySQL database queries for websites on Drupal 8 Application Framework.
- Working on coding optimized SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers on databases like My SQL, MS SQL and Oracle
- Use of PHP and Zend framework, UX designing.
- Developed single paged web based apps using “backbone.js”.
- Build AJAX pages using PHP to display current server time
- Migrated the application from Angular2 RC3 to Angular2(2.0) Final Version.
- Worked heavily on Drupal CMS development and developed various custom modules.
- Successfully implemented role as an architect on Drupal implementation, migrated data from MSSQL database.
- Developed multiple POCs to create an interface between Backend to Frontend by using Mongo DB, Express JS, Angular JS and Node.js, React.js .
- Used Express.JS to route different endpoints, made services RESTful and used Sequelize JS to manipulate data in MySQL.
- Involved in Re-Skinning of website development in Drupal 8 and developed custom modules to support system.
- Using PHP and Zend framework, UX designing.
- Efficient, cost effective, secure, and scalable AWS cloud design based on business requirements.
- Developing User Interface using Angular 2, Java script, and HTML5.
- Worked with E Commerce on Content Management systems like drupal 8 and Joomla.
- Successfully implemented new modules and themes into Drupal core to allow for rapid development.
- Built PHP applications to meet product requirements and satisfy use cases using MVC architecture, Code igniter Framework and Drupal CMS.
- Developed custom modules by integrating Web Services like REST and SOAP.
- Integrated existing Drupal modules as well as create custom theme, module, views, functions and hooks.
- Collate functional, non-functional requirements and business requirements of applications and design the AWS cloud architecture that integrates with existing infrastructure without issues.
- Worked on applications and developed them with XML, JSON, XSL (PHP, Django, Python, Rails).
- Development of testing framework and automation using with Python.
- Developed Contact Fill Application using Drupal and installation and integration of the Application online.
- Developed backend services (angular Services) and reused the exciting services (REST, SOAP).
- Developed Python/Django application for Google Analytics aggregation and reporting.
- Generated Python Django Forms to record data of online users.
- Used Python and Django creating graphics, XML processing, data exchange and business logic implementation.
- Used Angular.JS including authoring complex directives, services, controllers, and filters.
- Worked with LAMP stack and open source software
- Created many sections using HTML, CSS, Velocity, Ajax, Angular JS2, J son and Spring web service
- Used java script frameworks like NODE.JS, ANGULAR.JS 2
- Responsible for website maintenance client websites on a daily basis involving HTML, CSS Drupal
- Involved in release into Production, Development, QA, and Staging.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr.PHP/FULL STACK DEVELOPER
- Developed user interface using PHP5, Ajax, J Query, HTML, CSS, java script, LAMP, UX designing.
- Involved in database design, application design and site architecture design to meet requirements.
- Implemented business logic with DRUPAL7 and PHP scripts to interface with a MySQL database.
- Involved in the development using Drupal7 and PHP 5
- Installed and configured Drupal7 on several environments; Development, staging and testing (LAMP Stack).
- Developed home-grown WordPress dynamic widgets using CSS3 and PHP5
- Responsible for Drupal module development, Profiling and optimization, Drupal theming.
- Developed custom modules by integrating Webservices like REST and SOAP.
- Developed fully functional websites which are compatible on all cross browser on the Drupal Platform
- Design, Develop Custom Drupal Modules for implementing O Auth and RESTAPI.
- Worked the backend by using Node JS, express JS and Mongo DB.
- Involved in Website Code Optimization
- Worked on HTML5, CSS3, PHP5, ASP, My SQL, MSSQL, Java script/J Query, Action Script 2/3
- Worked on GIT Hub
- Wrote concise, clean, modular CSS, HTML, Drupal and PHP codes
- Worked on Drupal to create custom widgets
- Assisted in migrating the exiting data center into the AWS instances.
- Worked on Linux and UNIX platforms. Also worked with XML, XSD, and RESTFUL APIs
- Integrating REST web services PHP based API's into the site.
- Migrated applications to the AWS cloud.
- Developed various sections using Angular JS 2, HTML, CSS, Velocity, Ajax, J son and Spring web service
- Built custom modules and libraries in Drupal
- Utilize AWS CLI to automate backups of ephemeral data-stores to S3 buckets, EBS and create nightly AMIs for mission critical production servers as backups
- Built secure, scalable backend solutions and wrote database queries and logic.
- Worked with Drupal modules, theming, distributions & content management
- Involved with Quality assurance of own work, code testing, cross browser testing, etc.
- Develop site themes with LESS or SASS and traditional CSS
- Maintaining SQL server database and updating PHP script.
- Using three kind of database Granite Database, Oracle, MYSQL
Confidential, BRONX, NY
- Implemented new modules and themes into Drupal6/7 core to allow for API development.
- Used Drupal 6 7 Programs in PHP (among other languages), UX designs.
- Worked on analysis, design, development and implementation of web applications using PHP, Zend Framework, Oracle and MySQL
- Worked in Agile based environment with daily scrum calls and coordination with the offshore team.
- Built custom modules to meet project requirements.
- Implemented dashboard enhancements to the Verified website using PHP4, LARAVEL Framework, JQuery and HTML5.
- Implementing SOAP web-service and working with JSON, XML data to binding data from various services
- Responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining DRUPAL, PHP, Apache and MySQL on AWS Cloud Servers.
- Worked the backend by using Node JS, express and Mongo DB.
- Implemented Workflows, Active Directory, Social media integrations.
- Created a development environment using AWS Web services like EC2 and S3
- Built Web Services APIs to integrate other Apps with Drupal.
- Utilized agile development methodologies.
- Involved in the development using Drupal and PHP
- Used J Query for creating different menus and dialog boxes and also used different J Query plug-ins for calendar, calculator and printing options.
- Developed various sections using Angularjs, React.js, HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, Json and spring web service.
- Increased developer productivity by using efficient programming methodologies and local development.
- Wrote cross browser compatible based CSS codes for styling the pages and menu bars.
- Carried out extensive verification and testing in order to set MYSQL database free from SQL injections throughout course of database development and management.
- Coordinated with Team Lead to take operation on code deployment of the admin portal application on AWS using Code Deploy
- Built AJAX pages using PHP to display current server time
- Converted all user facing applications from Cold Fusion to PHP.
- Normalized database tables and performed extensive query optimization.
- Wrote front end HTML and CSS to meet validation requirements.
- Maintained 24/7 high volume availability demands using open source tools such as Linux, Apache, PHP, and MYSQL.
- Played a key role in guiding the company's marketing strategy and overall direction, which lead to its significant market share and successful buyout.
- Created a marketing platform for promoting the business that became an industry standard.
Environment: Drupal 6/7, CMS, J Query, Zend, Java/J2EE, C#, JMS, XML, XSLT, Angular.js, Mongo DB, React.js, XQUERY, XSD, SOAP, REST, WSDL PHP, CSS, MYSQL, AWS, Google map API V3, AJAX, HTML5, and CSS3.
Confidential, CHICAGO, IL
Sr. PHP/DRUPAL DEVELOPER
- Used all aspects of MySQL/PHP Programming (object oriented PHP), Zend Framework in LAMP environment.
- Responsible for design, development, test and maintenance of applications designed on PHP technologies.
- Developed high-level interface using Drupal 6 and PHP4.
- Worked on e-commerce installs using PHP, CSS, HTML, MYSQL and MSSQL.
- Used HTML, CSS, java script, J query on client side.
- Back end development and maintenance of websites using PHP and My SQL.
- Efficiently developed code for different modules by using Oracle SQL, PLSQL and Shell scripting
- Worked on applications and developed them with XML, JSON, XSL (PHP, Django, Python, Rails)
- Responsible for all client side UI validation and implementing business logic based on user selection using jQuery UI.
- Created databases using MySQL and Object Oriented Programming (OOP) using PHP
- Used SMTP mail class of PHP for the users to send mail with suggestions.
- Extensive use of PHP Mailer class.
- Worked on HTML, CSS, and of digital imaging and illustration with Adobe Photoshop, In Design, and Illustrator
- Worked on theme layer for Drupal
- Worked with the Foundation framework and with AJAX based sites/web applications.
- Developed J query plug-in for accordions and customized them meeting the business requirements.
- Created Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash and Photoshop.
Environment: PHP, My SQL, LAMP, Zend, Spring Boot, Java script, AJAX, J query, CSS, XHTML, HTML, Cake J Query, Code Ignitor, XML, XSD, UNIX, JMS, XML, XSLT, XQUERY, XSD, SOAP, REST, WSDL, Order Management, Spring Boot.
- Project modeled using MVC (Model-View-Controller Architecture) framework.
- Usage of Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Used Annotations like @Advice, based Spring Framework for auto wiring and injecting the required dependencies to implement business logic.
- Implemented the client side validations using Java Script.
- Developed entity classes, Hibernate mapping files for the object relational mapping while configuring Hibernate, also developed HQLs and Named Queries and wrote Data Access Object (DAO) to handle HQL queries.
- Extensively used DAO design pattern, including mapping DAO objects, configuration file and classes to interact with the Hibernate database.
- Used Rational Rose for creating sequence and class diagrams.
- Worked on developing front end validations Using Java Script.
- Involved coding SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Extensively used the JDBC Prepared Statement to embed the SQL queries into the java code. Implemented the DAO pattern.
- Extensively worked with JDBC programs using Oracle database and developed SQL and PL/SQL for Oracle to process the data.
- Experience in writing Hibernate mapping metadata files (HBM) and Hibernate DAO or creating automatically using plug in.
- Provided application development support and consultation to plan testing and fix defect and support the external test team during integration test, System test, end-to-end test, performance test and user acceptance testing.
Environment: Java 1.4, STRUTS, XML, XSLT, Java Script, Oracle 8i, JDBC, Win CVS, J2EE 1.3, HTML, CSS, AJAX, XML, JAXP, SOA, servlets 2.3,, JSP 1.2, EJB 2.0, JMS1.1, RAD 6.0, JMS, XML, XSLT, XQUERY, XSD, SOAP, REST, WSD