Sr. Front End Developer Resume
- Competent in Gathering user requirements and converting them into software requirement specifications (SRS) using UML, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Methodologies.
- Experience in implementing store actions, installing React Router, React - Redux app to handle real time data, API calls from Thunk Redux in ReactJS.
- Experience in developing software applications in Angular using components, observables, router, classes, services, redux architecture, RX.js.
- Expert in working with NodeJS server-side application to implement concepts like Event Dispatcher, Express.js, Oauth 2.0 to authenticate Google, token, filesystem.
- Used Angular to implement Modules, Filters, Services, Controllers, Factories, HTTP caching and Angular UI bootstrap.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions, DOM collections.
- Expert in developing applications using CSS preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
- Hands-on experience in creating Single Page Applications using Angular JS along with routers, custom directives, filters and form validations.
- Experience with NodeJS platform, npm, Common JS, grunt & gulp, bower, forever and Nodemon.
- Implemented adaptive as well as responsive web design with html and css tactics using media query, grid view, viewport for seamless experience on mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Highly skilled in using Bootstrap for tables, grids, form elements, carousels, layouts, Toolbars, Panels, Button, etc.
- Experience in integrating NodeJS server side code with MongoDB to store and retrieve data using Mongoose drivers.
- Experience in using various jQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- Good experience in designing UML Diagrams including class diagrams, use case diagrams, sequence diagrams, etc.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques, Website Accessibility and Web Securities.
- Experience in debugging on various browsers with Chrome DevTools, IE Tester, Firefox FireBug and Safari web inspector.
- Experience with source control with tools such as SVN Source Control, TFS and GIT for code management.
- Experience in implementing complete Software development life cycle (SDLC) for various applications including Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Maintenance and Support.
- Strong skills in organizing, problem-solving, communication and planning with ability to work in team environments.
Development Tools: WebStorm, Eclipse, NetBeans, Notepad++, Microsoft Visual Studio, Sublime Text 2, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop CS5, MS Visio.
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux.
Databases: My SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB.
Build Tools: Maven, Ant, Jenkins.
Version Control: SVN, GIT.
Testing & Performance: JUnit, Selenium.
Source Control: Visual Source Safe (VSS), Maven, Subversion, JIRA.
Methodology: OOAD, UML, MVC framework, Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, Kanban.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Front End Developer
- Worked in Agile environment with daily standups, weekly sprints, sprint reviews and sprint planning meetings.
- Experience in using various features of Angular 4.0 like data binding, routing, pipes, custom directives and string interpolation to meet the project requirements.
- Experienced in building progressive disclosure web forms using structural directives such as ng-if, ng-for and ng-template in Angular 4.0.
- Created custom animations on webpages using CSS3 keyframes, transitions and transformation effects.
- Used Promises and Observables to make RESTFUL API calls for persistence and data retrieval.
- Created live chat functionality and integrated with Salesforce Live agent - Live chat for on demand chat.
- Built multilingual web pages using i18n internationalization on Angular pages and YAML on AEM pages.
- Worked with tools such as Grunt task runner, webpack module bundler and NodeJS run-time environment.
- Built webpages with support for multiple browsers such as, IE, EDGE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari with support for multiple mobile and tablet browsers as well.
- Stored and retrieved cookies and session tokens for persistence of user session and for storing user data.
- Performed SEO (Search Engine Optimization) on website through image optimization, HTML tag optimization and Video event tracking.
- Maintained a high level of Unit Test coverage with Jasmine testing framework and Karma test runner.
- Performed peer reviews on code and Merge approvals on merge requests by peers.
- Used GIT for version control with Github for Angular and Bitbucket for AEM part of the project.
- Used Jira for issue management and Zeplin for collaboration on designs with the design teams.
- Worked on bug fixes, performance optimizations and code refactoring.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Front End Engineer
- Experience in implementing React-Router to turn application into single page application.
- Experience in using various features of Angular 2.0 like data binding, routing, custom filters, custom directives, string interpolation to meet custom requirements.
- Worked on ReactJS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Experience of working with SASS and task runners like GulpJS.
- Built application using HTML5, object-oriented, Angular 2.0, coupled with a nodeJS.
- Evaluated forms, events, keys, Router, Animations and flux concept using ReactJS and Redux.
- Used Promises to make RESTFUL API calls for persistence and retrieval of data.
- Used latest web technologies ECMAScript 6, ReactJS, Redux, Angular 2.0 and NodeJS implemented as a backend server.
- Developed API’s, database querying pattern for retrieval of data and use session tokens for auto sign on functionality.
- Used actions, action creators, reducers and store implementations of Redux.
- Worked with CassandraDB for persisting data and user session variables.
- Used TypeScript to write class, interface, module statements, navigation and refactoring.
- Implemented singleton pattern for class using TypeScript.
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using react.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the backend.
- Responsible for the (D3) data driven development, Deploy and development of the web applications.
- Used GIT version control for software development.
- Used Atlassian Bitbucket for code collaboration with efficient use of Pull Requests and Peer Reviews and approvals.
- Followed VersionOne Agile Life cycle management software.
- Maintained high level of unit test coverage through test-driven development.
- Involved in bug fixing on functionality, performance and designing issues with ReactJS and Redux Using Mocha & Chai.
- Participated in everyday SCRUM meetings to discuss about ongoing project and related issues.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Front End Developer
- Involved in Requirements analysis, understanding the requirements of the client and the flow of the application as well as the application Framework.
- Used Firebug and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Used features in AngularJS such as data binding, routing, custom filters and custom directives.
- Used Bootstrap components of Angular UI like carousel, collapse, dropdown, and tabs to develop dynamic responsive Web Application.
- Used NodeJS for management on interchange of the data between the servers and the users with the help of web sockets.
- Build REST web service by building Server in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-end jQuery Ajax calls.
- Used Web Services for the client and server communication and JSON to parse data over HTTP.
- Used AngularJS for both single-page applications and adding enhanced functionality to build client centric applications.
- Worked with various building blocks such as models, views, events, routers and collections in Angular JS.
- Implemented $q to consume third party APIs which automatically control any number of APIs in the project.
- Worked on services $timeout and $interval in AngularJS. Also created custom services.
- Created controllers and view pages along with Bootstrap and HTML5 for dynamic web application.
- Used LESS pre-processor to create importable and reusable style sheets, processed on server-side.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Source code control and version control application are applied using SVN.
- Involved in Agile process, monthly Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application.
Confidential, New York City, NY
Front End Developer
- Agile methodologies were used to develop applications on a weekly progress.
- Experience in MEAN stack implementation, AngularJS.
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock ups (PSD).
- Designed CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table.
- Involved in Model View Controller (MVC) frameworks such as AngularJS for creating Single Page Application (SPA).
- Developed client side drop down menus, search bars, carousel, and drop-down toggles using Twitter-Bootstrap.
- Used SASS as CSS pre-processor for extending style sheets.
- Used jQuery widgets like Accordion, Date picker, Draggable, Droppable, Resizable in word press built in interactions.
- Worked the backend by using NodeJS and MongoDB.
- Worked with Angular JS routers, forms, modules, Dom, events, expressions.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Designed SOAP and REST web services API interactions for data transfer from client to server and vice versa.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Responsible for experimenting with new frameworks and libraries to make decision either should be used in the product/project or not.
- Extensively used GIT for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues
- Interacted with Customers and development teams for Fix the Issues.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
- Analysis and understanding of business requirements and implement the process using Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Java Servlets and JSP were used as a middle-ware to communicate Client & Server used JDBC for database access.
- Worked on code to fetch data from webservices using jQuery AJAX calls using JSON response based on those results updated HTML pages.
- Worked on jQuery plugins autocomplete, validating forms, worked intensively on drag and drop feature.
- Implemented jQuery with data manipulation, DOM manipulation, controlled different animation styles with dynamic CSS.
- Built responsive site using Bootstrap that fits devices of different visual sizes.
- Worked intensively on HTML for audio and video playback. Also involved in developing HTML along with jQuery for presenting data validation on client side within the forms.
- Worked on middle tier using EJB and developed session and entity beans as message driven beans.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, and XML.
- Worked on entity beans which is directly access data from the SQL server database.
- Used JSON for data transfer between the front end and back end.
- Worked in an AGILE environment to produce high-quality software.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Coordinated with the business on User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and to get the approval from the business on the design changes.
Environment: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, jQuery, JSON, XML, Java, SQL, AJAX, Chrome developer tool, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Visio.
- Involved in discussions with the System Analyst to identify the technical requirements.
- Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS, jQuery.
- Articulated business strategy and branding issues and to balance these with user needs and technological constraints.
- Extensively used jQuery for implementing various GUI components and for custom client-side validation.
- Worked closely with product managers, developers and internal stakeholders throughout the product design.
- Designated UI architecture for the internal web application and worked with designers to constructs conceptual Wireframes and Mockups.
- Involved in various technical and architectural design discussions with back-end team as well as front-end team to integrate front-end and back-end.
- Worked on jQuery to make dropdown menus on web pages and display part of a web page upon user request.
- Involved in providing pseudo application level code to interact with API's, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management review.
- Responsible for the design of client websites right from the conceptualization stage to its implementation and maintenance.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
Environment: HTML, CSS, jQuery, JSON, XML, API, Web Services, UML, Mockups, Usability Testing, Agile methodology, Eclipse, Windows
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes