- Experience on developing single page applications using BackboneJS .
- Experience in using React.JS, Node.JS, Flux, Common.JS, Babel+ES6, Web - Pack for SPA development.
- Experience on developing Responsive Web Design using Photoshop and Illustrator and responsive layouts.
- Good knowledge on UX Design, EXT JS, Require JS and React JS .
- Extremely skilled and efficient in developing responsive web application using CSS3, Bootstrap, LESS and SASS .
- Experience on Node environment using Node.js, npm, Grunt, Gulp, Bower.
- Hands on experience using the version controls like SVN and GIT .
- Experience with Cross Browser Compatibility issues and Optimization for web, including CSS Sprites and best practices.
- Extensive experience on MVC frameworks like Angular JS for creating Single-Page Applications( SPA ) using concepts like Dependency Injection, Promises, Services, Scope, Controllers and Directives.
- Excellent experience in developing web pages complying with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ability to apply W3C web standards.
- Good Web Application debugging skills using Chrome Developers Tool
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM .
- Possess good experience on IDE tools like IntelliJ, Web Storm, Notepad++, Sublime Text, Brackets and Eclipse .
- Good knowledge in finding out the bugs in the application and used debug tools for eliminating the frontend code issues.
- Experience in using the graphical tools with advanced visual design skills to produce pixel perfect mockups and design the most eye-catching web site, mobile application, email template based on the user experience.
Database: MySQL, PLSQL, Oracle 11g.
Operating System: Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall.
IDEs worked on: Notepad++, Eclipse IDE, Brackets.
Software Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, Photoshop, MS Office.
Others: GitHub, RESTful web services, SOAP.
UI Frontend developer
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Frontend development using Angular framework.
- Developed Angular Modules, Components, Routes etc…
- Written custom Angular Directives.
- Migration of existing components to Angular.
- Created Front-End Templates in Handlebars JS and used all its features.
- Developed the application for responsiveness to different screen resolutions using Bootstrap and CSS media queries.
- Worked with GitLab .
- Responsible in design and development of web applications using the latest technologies like Backbone JS, HTML5 and CSS3 also involved in Unit testing.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with API's, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML .
- Used Bootstrap grid system for responsiveness.
- Installed and Managed Grunt using NPM .
- Used grunt for managing UI module dependencies.
- Used date-format and moment packages in Node Js to save the timestamp in database converting into UTC .
- I used to assist and developing a prototype for a web application using BackboneJS .
- Involved in creating Unit tested Backbone JS Components.
- Debugged the website using Chrome Developer's tools and hardcoded the API into script for getting the information about merchants using Node JS .
- Actively Participated in Team Meetings, frequently communicated with Business Analysts to clarify the business requirements.
- Worked with Agile software lifecycle methodologies. Created design documents, performed coding, debugging and testing.
Confidential, Pheonix, AZ
- Developing web app which is built around HTML, CSS and jQuery.
- Participate in project planning and client discussion.
- Implement CSS3 style sheets for reset, placement of page elements and styling
- Responsive web design implementation (RWD) of CSS3 media queries.
- Participated in project planning and client discussion.
- Search Engine Optimization and website testing for cross platform compatibility.
- Implemented Angular Routes, Co mponents to maintain each view data. Implemented Rest Service calls.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data.
- Worked within AGILE team environment and participated in multiple scrum meetings to discuss planning and development needs for current cycle.
- Closely interacted with QA and Backend Teams.
- Used Web based GIT repository Manager.
- Developed jQuery based calendar to schedule appointments.
- Used various jQuery plugins like auto complete, date picker, color picker, document slider to enhance the usability, functionality and overall experience for website
- Implemented pagination and sorting functionalities in different modules using jQuery plugins
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Used Firebug and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility, cross-browser / platform testing and compatibility assurance
- Using SVN for version control.
- Participated in requirement gathering, coordinated with various development teams in code integration.