- Around 6 years of professional experience in developing and designing User Interface for web applications with deep insight into various Software Development Life Cycles and implementations.
- Proven track record of demonstrating innovative and unique designing skills.
- Excellent knowledge on Angular 4.0.
- Developed web applications like message posting and auto complete form valuations using JSON, AJAX, and DOM scripting.
- Used BackboneJS and ReactJS to create Controllers to handle events triggers by clients and send request to server.
- Excellent experience in developing web applications using MVC architecture.
- Used LESS and SASS preprocessors along with task runners like Grunt and Gulp.
- Knowledge of CSS tools like Atomic CSS.
- Hands - on experience on developing Single Page Applications using AngularJS.
- Used NodeJS to develop faster and scalable applications.
- Created web server to intercept requests by clients and to talk to the database with NodeJS
- Strong inter-personal skills and excellent communication and presentation skills along with strong reporting abilities.
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting the existing code using debugger tools like, Firebug, chrome developer toolbar and able to identify problems in the initial stages and execute quick resolutions.
- Expertise in unit testing frameworks e.g. Jasmine Protractor, knowledge of using Mocha and Chai testing frameworks.
- Used JIRA for defect status tracking and Rally for creating and managing user stories.
- Experience in creating test cases using JASMINE.
- Expertise in analyzing each product’s environment with problem solving and analytical abilities, effective in working independently.
Languages: C, C++ and JAVA
Frameworks: AngularJS, Angular 2, ReactJS, Redux, NodeJS, BackboneJS, D3.js, Webpack
IDE s: NetBeans, Visual Studio, Notepad++, Edit plus, Sublime, WebStorm, SVN
Work Flow: Responsive Web Design, Single Page App
Operating System: Windows, Windows Server, Mac.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall.
Tools: Grunt, Gulp, Jasmine, Karma
Confidential, San Bruno, CA
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using JQuery framework.
- Used JQuery plug-ins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2.0, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Worked on D3 library to implement charts and line graphs
- Led UX design on groundbreaking mobile applications that redefined the market landscape.
- Research existing web applications and customers, then analyze and create efficient UX solutions for Web Application.
- Done unit tests in BDD format using Angular 2.0 testing library
- Developed Single Page Application (SPA) using AngularJS Framework and injected generic services using Angular 2.0.
- Design all UI elements, wireframes, and comps with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Experience in Using D3's animation capabilities, which are built to enhance the data visualizations with transitions.
- Developed UI Toolkit and UI Styling Architecture (HTML5, JS (JQuery), Bootstrap Framework, LESS).
- Improve the developer experience by creating command-line tools in Node.js for projects that use open-source softwarr
- Developed and utilized UI reusable components through Angular 2.
- Used pre-processor SASS to generate and manage CSS.
- Work in Scrum Agile using JIRA, developed and adjusted user stories appropriately.
- Experience in assessments workflow in design patterns in cross browser functionality.
- Created site maps, mind maps, user task flow, wire framing, and mockups.
- Created mockups and wireframes for a new website.
- Coordinating with clients and product owners for UX wireframe mockup.
- Developed on demand, combo and compression server for Node JS application
- Successfully integrated the flagship product into AWS and Azure and automated the conversion process for it.
- Developing UX High and low fidelity wire frames, conceptual models, user interaction flow diagrams, page schematics.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Implemented styling Presentation layer using Bootstrap, Angular JS, Wire-framing, and HTML5.
- Developed cross-browser compatible website using MySQL and jQuery.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Worked with REST services, which includes building a proper request using Node JS and consuming the API response using Angular JS.
- Developed all the UI pages using, DHTML, XSL/XSLT, XHTML, DOM, JSON, and Ajax.
- Used to Help UX team in creating UX wire frames using Adobe Photoshop.
- Worked extensively on installers, compilers in software development using Bootstrap technique.
- Created XHTML Pages with CSS and the Box Model.
- Created new website using ProcessWire to integrate updated content within new layout.
- Used JQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Web UI Developer
- Responsible for creating the look and feel of a web application.
- Worked with business analysts to understand their business models and goals and help define strategy, content, and features.
- Developed Page layouts, navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients.
- Used Atomizer CSS for generating Dynamic style sheets.
- Developed dynamic frontends using ReactJS.
- Involved in building applications using ReactJS by building re-usable UI components.
- Used Redux to store data from multiple API endpoints.
- Extensively used core features like Props and state.
- Worked on ReactJS for developing UI using Sorting, Pagination and rendering for search product page.
- Used ReactJS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Involved in integrating D3JS code to the application for building bar-chart, pie-charts etc to show billing reports.
- Worked on capturing the user events and rendering the appropriate action and dynamically rendering the UI based on user actions using ReactJS.
- Responsible for the design of web applications right from the conceptualization stage to its implementation and maintenance.
- Created Common files, global messages for the common usage.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox, and Google chrome.
- Used dependency tools Grunt to perform repetitive tasks minification, compilation, Unit testing.
- Created test cases and implemented Unit Testing using Quint and karma
- Participated in day to day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project manager and developers.
Confidential, Walnut Creek, CA
- Working in both scrum team and production support from user stories to user request enhancement.
- Involved in Analysis and design phase.
- Used AngularJS and NodeJS where data from backend is stored in model and populated it to UI.
- Worked with Agile software lifecycle methodologies. Created design documents when and as required.
- Designed and developed the common page layout and create screens by assembling titles and screen definitions in centralized configuration files.
- Knowledgeable of human factors and usability and the best practice design for web development
- Developed jQuery code using an XML Http Request Adapter to send an AJAX request to the server side code and implemented a callback function to handle the results.
- Developed script to call web APIs/ service to fetch data and populate on the UI.
- Used AJAX Toolkit to run client slide script, enhance rich web UI, validation and showing div based Ajax extender.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Used Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern and Dependency Injection (DI) to decouple the code and to separate concerns.
- Used ui-router to establish nested routes based on states and URLs.
- Extensively used AngularJS $scope to join the controller with views to make the web responsive.
- Implemented page transition animation timeline load animations through ng-Animate.
- Developed the charting system for the dashboard using Angular-NVD3-Directives.
- Rendered the analyzed data in responsive and intuitive dashboard Stack using AngularJs, d3.js and HTML5 canvas.
- Used Grunt to automate build tasks. Created grunt tasks for build automation. Used grunt-contrib-Sass for transforming Sass files, grunt - contrib- watch to sync source and target folders, grunt-karma to develop and run unit-tests
- Maintained, enhanced, and recommend solutions that best suit the business and technological needs from the UI standpoint.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking.
Environment: HTML, CSS, jQuery, XML, NodeJS, AJAX, JSON, SVN, JIRA, Modernizer, Grunt, AngularJS.
- Participated in Software Development Life -Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
- Used RWD (Responsive Web Design) techniques to enhance user’s behavior based on screen-size.
- Used Nesting, Variable and Mixing features of SASS preprocessor to keep the code neat and to enhance pace of the project.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end/ user interface in the application.
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/ Auto Suggest functionality using AJAX, jQuery, Web service call and JSON.
- Developed complex, usable, attractive, and cross-browser web interfaces that account for speed, file size, readability, and accessibility.
- Used Handlebars and Underscore for Backbone templates.
- Developed a fully functional prototype application using jQuery and connecting to a REST-ful server on a different domain.
- Handled AJAX call functionality and dynamic data parsing from XML and JSON data file.
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Utilized AngularJS framework for form validation by throwing errors or confirmation dialogs in intuitive way to the user.
- Utilized Angular inbuilt directives for implementation also implemented costumed directives for the one that is not available.
- Developed an AngularJS workflow manager leveraging Angular-UI’s state router for flexible configuration and management of multi-step user input flows.
- Performed Unit testing on various project modules using Junit framework and version control Through GIT.
- Designed XML files for maintaining contents like video, images, audio and display them in flash application.
- Used to update HTML pages jQuery, AJAX via JSON Response.
- Implemented chained select plugin for jQuery with JSON processing and callback features, chain multiple selects with ease.
- Used Content Management System (CMS) for the dynamic configuration of the header and footer of the web application.
- Responsible for developing, editing, publishing, and managing content on the external web pages an internal layout.
- Developing the web applications using core concept (Threading and collection).
- Created Functional point estimation and responsible for designing user interface using core Java.
- Developed the backend applications using core concept (Data structure like collection).
- Used spring Transaction Management. Used spring core for DI.
- Participated in bug tracking sessions to discuss and resolve bugs with developers.
- Designed web pages and used applications that meet business and user goals through a positive user experience.
- Implemented test cases and performed unit testing.
- Performed comprehensive test plans for system, regression testing, creation and maintenance of test cases, and test data.