- Over 7+ years of professional experience in designing User Interface/ Front End web applications.
- Expertise in Angular JS, React JS and Node JS to render the Dynamic Web Pages.
- Proficient in working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Responsible for automating the test cases in TCL using ATS Framework with IXIA API for new test case and enhancement of existing test script.
- Worked on Angular 2 by consuming Restful web services & used Angular 2 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven ( Reactive ) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side .
- Used Angular 2 MVC architecture and two - way data binding techniques in the development of the application.
- Industry experience includes Financial Services, Insurance, Banking, Medical and Retail Services.
- Strong in developing Responsive Web Design to target Tablets, Mobiles and desktops .
- Experience in XML, JSON Web Services using Restful .
- Oversaw the designing and development of web pages using PHP, HTML, CSS including AJAX controls and XML.
- Experience in developing Hybrid Mobile Applications in IONIC using Apache Cordova (formerly Phone Gap) and Angular JS.
- Used Typescript functionality for creating Angular 2 components .
- Achieving highly interactive AJAX based applications by Integrating with backend code build in ColdFusion.
- Upgraded the existing media playback features from Flex to HTML5 media elements.
- Web applications code migration to build Apache Cordova application.
- Assisted in converting existing application to use " controller as" syntax as well as TypeScript .
- Designed and implemented authorization/authentication services for OSS.
- Implemented Meta Switch provisioning module of SIP-based telephone lines based on web services in TCL.
- Created OSS persistence layer and participated in OSS database design.
- Implemented various stored procedures in PostgreSQL .
- Develop UI interfaces using adobe flex technology with ActionScript code behind.
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes Analyzing, Designing, Coding, Testing, implementation & Production Support with Agile and Scrum.
- Experience in working with IDEs like Eclipse as well as text editors like VI or Notepad++, Sublime Text, Eclipse, brackets.
- Experienced in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, and Python/PHP) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Python/PHP) Architecture.
- Created POC for Spring micro services and Spring Boot .
- Generated mobile applications using Ionic Framework
- Prototyped in Front - End Development Frameworks for designing compatible cross - browser applications for browsers and portable devices.
- Designed database tables with accompanying DML, DDL, DCL and TCL statements in T-SQL and PL/SQL along with performance optimization.
- Involved with AWS Cloud Platform to setup LAMP environment, making the application much reliable and easy to grow.
- Analyzed jQuery - Ajax plug - in to get the data in JSON format and displayed on HTML page.
- Good knowledge on designing and development of GWT 2.7 MVP Web App .
- Strong Experience in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and strong experience in writing complex queries, using Oracle DB2, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experience with browser testing, cross - platform compatibility, and cross - browser compatibility amongst major browsers like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and IE.
- Created Short URLs Using Ionic framework and SASS .
- Involved in continuous integration ( CI ) using Jenkins web server.
- Developed REST APIs in Spring Boot to consume JSON data and integrated the backend logic with frontend views.
- Brief experience on implementing the Angular in creating animations based on ionic classes.
- Strong knowledge in Version control systems like SVN, CVS, and GitHub .
- Strong experience in Spring Framework, good Knowledge in Spring Boot RESTful / Restless API as Spring MVC and Spring JDBC.
- Design and develop Java-flex web application using J2EE Technologies which includes JSP, Servlet, JDBC on Server side and used Adobe Flex for User Interface.
- Excellent understanding of Software Quality, Configuration Management and Software Release Practices.
- Good understanding of Model View Controller (MVC) Pattern .
- Experienced in working with Jenkins for Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD).
- Test-driven development is my way of coding and has good knowledge in unit testing using jUnit and karmaJs . Experience doing e2e testing using jasmine frameworks ( protractorJs ).
- Strong Experience with Selenium Web driver to automate the Application Testing using JUnit Testing .
- Worked on capturing the user events and rendering the appropriate action and dynamically rendering the UI based on user actions using React .js.
- Used NodeJS, BackboneJS MVC framework for developing the Single Page Application .
- Used the Node.js and Angular .js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Experienced with media queries & writing device specific CSS & performed client side validations using Angular directives .
- Strong expertise in Object oriented concepts such as collections, Generics, Annotations, file operations, multithreading, concurrent collection framework and core java concept.
- Extensive experience in Development, Implementation and testing in various application architectures, including E-Commerce, B2B, Distributed Applications, Internet/ Intranet.
- Java, J2EE, Servlets, EJB, Struts, Spring, JSP, Web services and JDBC were used for N tier architecture system along with application system.
- Worked in cross functional team to develop timely changes to page content.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills demonstrated through exposure in working with Technical, Quality Assurance and Business Analysis groups.
Frameworks: Bootstrap, Angular JS, Angular 2/4, Backbone JS
Libraries: JQuery, Kendo UI
Languages: C, C++, Java, MATLAB, TCL/TK
IDE and GUI editors: Notepad++, Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans, Brackets
Debugging tools: Firebug, IE Tester, Chrome Element Inspectors
Database and Server: SQL Server 2012, Oracle WebLogic 12c, MySQL.
Operating Systems: Windows7, 8,10, Mac OS, Unix, Linux
Testing: Karma, Jenkins Selenium, Jira, SOAP UI, Team Foundation Server(TFS)
Version controls: SVN, CVS, Git
Senior UX Designer/UI Developer
- Designed Prototype and Wireframes for a portal design, using UX design tools (iRise).
- Responsible for creating Images, Logos and Icons to use across the web pages by using Adobe Flash, Dreamweaver and Adobe Photoshop CS4.
- Building Angular2 application on NPM packages.
- Designed a complete working model prototype of the portal.
- Developed the portal using Angular 2/4, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, Material and Kendo UI Framework.
- Used Typescript along with Angular 4 as scripting language.
- Designed, Developed and tested the portal from scratch.
- Involved in AGILE Methodology process which includes bi-weekly sprint and daily scrum to discuss the design and work progress.
- Used Kendo UI Library to develop various Grids with filtering.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Experienced working with Angular CLI. Developed Single Page Application(SPA) using Angular framework and creating components.
- Created various Angular 2/4 directives, components, DOM, expressions, templates, data binding.
- Collaborated with the back-end team and created API structure from where the data is retrieved from the database by the API calls.
- Used HTML5, CSS, LESS, SASS for designing and also used Bootstrap for a responsive web, tablet and mobile design.
- Created few custom directives to extend the functionality of HTML5.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by angular 2.
- Used Kendo UI library Framework for various Grid Components and Theming the portal for various default, Bootstrap and Material designs.
- Implemented HTTP requests using RxJS Observable library to handle multiple values over time.
- Used GIT and GitHub for managing source code by resolving merge conflicts that occur during collaboration of various stakeholders of the application.
- Created various API Service calls to the portal from ThingWorx Server.
- Created Model, Views and Components (MVC) for all the components in the portal, to obtain complete structure.
- Generated various End to End(E2E) tests using Protractor.
- Experienced working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server for Requirement Gathering/Management and GIT for source and Version control.
- Experienced in development using Visual Studio Code, Atom as work space environment.
- Have experience in streamlining front end web development using build tools like Webpack and Gulp.js through Node.js, and in writing clean css using CSS preprocessors like SASS.
Senior UI Developer
- Developed single page application using TypeScript, AngularJS, ReactJS and Java Springs as the backend and Oracle11g as the database.
- Developed hybrid mobile applications using CORDOVA/Phonegap and IONIC.
- Experience in mobile application development framework like Apache Cordova, formerly(Phonegap) and Native script.
- Preformed Unix, Linux C/C++ and TCL coding and unit testing.
- Implementing the logic with Angular.JS to bind with the API endpoints from the backend which are developed using Cold fusion based on Angular 2.
- Extensively used Angular & Typescript, Ionic framework and jQuery to provide UI functionality.
- Enhance user experience by designing new web features using MV Framework using AngularJs to accommodate advanced and fast technologies.
- Responsible for design and development of user interface using Flex layout and navigation, data grid menu and skinning components.
- Integrating the back-end APIs build using languages such as Cold Fusion and node.js.
- Oversaw the designing and development of web pages using PHP, HTML, CSS including AJAX controls and XML.
- Designed and developed of modules of web-based applications using LAMP technology.
- Used Bootstrap framework for a responsive and interactive buttons layout creating an efficient website.
- Created tabbed interface for the Build Job Orders application for tablets and smart phones using AnguarJS, HTML and TypeScript.
- Expert knowledge working on Flex, ActionScript, MXML, Cairngorm Framework, Parsley, BlazeDS, AIR.
- Worked on structure, array and xml functions in ColdFusion.
- Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Used Maven as a build tool with external projects and deployed it on server.
- Used GIT for version controlling.
- D eveloped the application on LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) architecture.
- Wrote the Junit test cases to test the Spring DAO layer and created Batch Services to generate the reports using Spring Batch.
- Work on Server Side Components to create XML for Flex, JSP(HTML) client.
- Used JENKINS for building and deployment and created change controls for deploying code into environments.
- Worked on capturing the user events and rendering the appropriate action and dynamically rendering the UI based on user actions using AngularJS
- Developed User login, logout and User profile pages with sessions and created data tables to track the session metadata.
- Integrated the AngularJS application with the RESTful web services.
- Wrote application level Java code to interact with APIs and RESTful Web Services.
- Wrote SQL queries to persist and retrieve dynamic data on the user profile page.
- Involved in developing the Controller framework using Annotated REST based controller and OOP libraries like Collections, Exceptions, Threading.
- Used spring boot to bootstrap the basic configuration of the project and to build a Stand-Alone application using Spring Boot.
- Setup Spring security in securing the app based on user roles.
- Created Jenkins jobs and running the jobs to check for any build issues.
- Creating a range loop directive and components in Angular JS, React JS.
- Setup initial build and continuous integration using Jenkins for Node project.
- Implemented Backbone.js and React.js to create a dynamically changing website.
- LDAP server was utilized in making queries to the active directory & deriving the user roles for security implementation.
- Implemented Spring Boot Actuator to monitor application performance
- Used Gulp for building and running the tasks.
- Developed various components using Backbone.js.
- Developed large-scale, real-time, live blogging server and UI using Angular.js and experiences with Angular.js for porting a restful service written in Java.
- Managed the active directory to assign levels of access depending on the research data.
- Used XML technologies for enhancing the flow and efficiency of the Java code.
- Testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting technical problems.
- Conducted Unit Testing, interface testing, system testing and user acceptance testing.
- Involved in Agile process, monthly Sprints, & daily Scrums to discuss the development and validation of the application.
- Designed web pages and used applications that meet business and user goals through a positive user experience.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.
Senior UI Developer
- Participated in requirements gathering, analysis, Conceptual Design and Details.
- Involved in development and finalization of initial design of the application and worked with content managers, copywriters and designers to resolve the issues.
- Created and designed prospecting and customer email campaigns for automotive dealerships to increase revenue growth and customer loyalty.
- Experienced in PHP Full Stack Development in a LAMP environment, building highly scalable web apps and providing optimized solutions for web applications.
- Added GUI elements to Adobe Flex Interface.
- Involved in migration data from ColdFusion version 8 to 9.
- Analyze site metrics and related data to identify opportunities to improve.
- Managed creative development for both email and direct mail campaigns.
- Worked on W3C specifications and cross-browser/cross-platform/cross-device compatibility.
- Implemented the editor component with spell-check using AJAX, JSON.
- Integrated JQuery GridView for all Data View for the product.
- Created cross browser UI components using various JQuery.
- Integrally designed and implemented the entire Security Administration UI that has 15 screens which is a major attraction of the product.
- Implemented modules into Node.js to integrate with designs and requirements & also back-end services using Node.js and Node modules.
- Installed Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage the modules and used it to install useful tools such as Grunt, Gulp
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Design Pattern using AngularJS.
- Used the Angular.JS and Bootstrap MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Implemented the presentation layer with HTML, DHTML, JQuery, Ajax, and CSS.
- Displayed on demand data to the user using Ajax.
- Extensively used JQuery plug-ins like Image Light box, Ajax Queue, Auto Populating select-box, Search plug-in, calendar plug-in, AJAX-queue plug-in, and Auto populating multiple select-boxes.
- Written and implemented CSS throughout the site, both as in-line and imported files.
- Created role-based DHTML navigation menu, menu items change dynamically, derived from the database.
- Timely delivery of the assigned projects.
- Monitor site for any UI inconsistencies and fix all the UI bugs reported in the test track.
- Thoroughly worked with Functional Specification documents, UI documents checked all UI requirements and gathered all PSD'S according to the functional requirement document.
- Worked on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Attended project meetings on a regular basis and helped to improve the Project workflow.
- Worked with Agile software lifecycle methodologies. Create design documents when and as required. Perform coding, debugging and testing.
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using HTML5, XHTML and CSS3 and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Developed different JQuery component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Developed UI using HTML5, CSS3, Ext.js, Bootstrap, JQuery, and JSP for interactive cross browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Developed the code using LESS framework, which in turn would generate plain CSS for the dynamic pages.
- Developed HTML prototypes and UI deliverables, such as wireframes, flowcharts, screen mock-ups, and interface design specifications.
- Designated UI architecture for the internal web application and worked with designers to constructs conceptual Wireframes and Mockups.
- Using Bootstrap, Angular Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3 for Layout and Design.
- Worked on prototypes for Responsive design.
- Involved in creating the test suites using Karma, Protractor, Jasmine
- Extensively used Angular UI (Angular Bootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components.
- Used Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flex for implementing application and designing graphics and images.
- Designed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG 2.0 standards for HTML and XHTML and W3C standards for CSS as well.
- Developed, Tested and Debugged the Java, JSP and EJB components using Eclipse.
- Implemented media queries & writing device specific CSS & performed client side validations using Angular directives.
- Worked upon the dashboard for the project which contained a variety of charts and drag gable components using JQUERY UI Library.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of the functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Used various JQuery and Bootstrap plug-ins like date picker, bootstrap select etc.
Confidential,Mt Laurel, NJResponsibilities:
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Created XHTML Pages with CSS and the Box Model.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Involved in writing jQuery based Ajax Requests using jQuery.
- Used jQuery Events to manipulate the elements depends on the user interactions.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used jQuery plug-ins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features using Backbone.js, Require.js and Responsive Web Design.
- Used Angular JS as a library for DOM manipulation and filters.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Contact with different customer for their requirements and Modified code as the customer needs.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- Handled all the client side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using JQUERY.
- Responsible for transforming design mock-ups to W3C standards compliant HTML pages using HTML, XHTML, CSS.
- Wrote code to fetch data from Web services using JQUERY AJAX via JSON response and updating the HTML pages.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with MySQL
- Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Converted PSD mockups into pure hand-written HTML and CSS pages.
- Wrote script for AJAX implementations in the website.
- Performed XML Transformations from value objects to XML and from xml to HTML data.
- Designed and developed views, controller and model components implementing Struts Framework.
- Implemented Design patterns for recurring problems.
- Developed Web Services, which are published on to the Web sphere application server.
- Responsible for the process of UI design for Internet sites and applications.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and media queries.
- Used JQuery Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Rapid prototyping of design concepts.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with MySQL.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Testing the website on multiple browsers with their old as well as latest release.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project inception, to code development and elaborate testing of the various modules.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and carried out troubleshooting.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant markup, and produced Rich User Interfaces.
- Used all the advanced Photoshop features to create appealing visual web interfaces.