Independent Consultant Resume
- With over 7 years of experience as an Applications Developer/Designer, I ve demonstrated abilities in:
- Full Life cycle development of business applications using Microsoft SQL 2000, vbscript, PL/SQL2.0), Oracle 10g/8i/7.0/6.0, Windows NT/2000/95, Novell 3.X/4.X, Windows XP.
- Strong Experience in writing Stored Procedures, functions, Packages and Database Triggers using PL/SQL.
- Experience in a consulting environment requiring weekly travel.
- Excellent leadership, Interpersonal, communication and Documentation skills. Meet deadlines while training Juniors.
- Good team player and an independent worker with strong analytical skill.
Basic knowledge: Bigdata, RDBMS Oracle 11g, Oracle 11g DBA workshop, Oracle 10g, MS Access, dBaseIII, FoxPro 2.6
Languages: SQL2000, vbscript, SQL, PL/SQL, Developer 2000, C, Visual Basic 3/4, 4GL (VB, VBScript), SQL, C, C++, Lotus Notes, FoxPro, Clipper
Utilities: Oracle Enterprise Manager, SQL*Loader, Export/Import Utilities, SQL TraceProject Management, MS Project, MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel
O/S: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows 98, UNIXNovell 3.X/4.X, PC/MS DOS Specialty Client/Server Implementation, GUI Development, Lotus Notes 3.x/4.x, Clipper 5.x, R&R Report Writer 5, OpenInsight 2.5
Confidential, Coppell, TX
- Confidential is a Medical Automation Software company.
- Maintaining and enhancing an existing system called ‘Galactica’, ‘Astro’ and ‘Galaxy’.
- Developed DTS packages, Stored Procedures and Triggers at the back end. Including creating and dropping tables.
- Trained two juniors in developing and supporting on the customer requirement.
Environment: SQL2000, VBScript.
Confidential, Dallas TX
- Oracle Corporation is a database software company.
- Maintained and enhanced the functionality of the “Admin Tools” application.
- Make junior familiar with the company’s environment and technical need.
Environment: Developer 2000, Forms 4.5, and Windows 2000.
Confidential, Fort worth, TX
- Confidential Decision Technologies develops and maintains Airline reservation system.
- Conducted and facilitated Sessions for gathering user Requirements.
- Developed the World Fare Problem tracking system and the O & D (Origin Destination) Problem tracking systems.
- Developed stored procedures, functions and triggers at the back end.
- Involved in unit testing of PL/SQL programs and user acceptance testing of application.
- Designed and developed menu driven Oracle Forms using Forms 4.5.
Environment: Developer 2000, Forms 4.5, Oracle, Win 2000.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Lotus Notes Developer
- IntellAgent Confidential Corp provides automation tools for sales.
- Developed applications that supported Sales (Sales Force Automation Tools).
- Day to day maintenance, troubleshooting.
- Developed procedures, functions.
Environment: Lotus Notes 3.X and 4.X (Beta).
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Confidential provides Human Resource Management and Payroll Package
- Worked on Confidential ’s Signature 2000 software package (S2k).
- Responsible for Coding and testing.
- Debugging and Testing of all Forms according to their test cases.
- Step by step documentation of all phases of the project including code changes.
Environment: OpenInsight 2.5.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Study and analysis of the business rules in clients existing System.
- Designed Schedule K to submit to the IRS.
- Developed and maintain Tax Allocation Schedule K (TASK).
- Performed end - to-end development for a Clipper-based system called ‘TRAINING’ for in-house education programs including training and installing at the user site.
- Enhanced and did user training on Foreign Assignment Compensation & Tax Systems
- (FACTS), an OpenInsight third party application.
- Developed a software-tracking database.
- Generation of Forms using Report Writer.
- Trained two team members in gathering requirement from users and developing the system.
Environment: FoxPro 2.6 (for windows), Lotus Notes, Clipper 5.X, Access and R&R Report Writer 5.1.
Confidential, Euless, TX
Database Application Developer
- Developing a customer tracking application. The application tracked miscellaneous information on customers.
- Created PL/SQL programs for batch queries and reports.
- Provided technical support, which involved technical review of program code and
- PL/SQL blocks for optimization and maintaining standard guidelines.
- Designed and developed custom forms using forms 3.0.
- Designed and developed custom reports using reports 2.5.
- Developed database triggers, Procedures, Functions and Packages using PL/SQL.
Environment: SQL*Forms 3.0, SQL-Plus running under version ORACLE 6.0.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes