- Seeking a position to utilize my technical Skills, experience and qualification for the benefit of the organization as a senior DB2 DBA LUW environment, DB2 DBA on z/OS(Mainframe), DB2 DBA on z/Linux And MS - SQL Server DBA
- Over 15 years of experience in DB2 UDB on UNIX, Linux & Windows, DB2 DBA Z/OS (Mainframe) Database Administrator with extensive experience in supporting application development, resolving performance issues, monitoring data security and integrity as well as assessing data models to ensure technical accuracy. Effective communicator, capable of working productively with multilevel personnel and project management. Possess strong background in supporting business applications development on various platforms
- Extensive RDBMS knowledge and expertise on DB2 LUW WSE/EE/ESE/AESE Experience to DB2 V9,V9.5,V9.7, V10.1,V10.5 and V11.1 on UNIX, z/Linux and Windows environments
- DB2 DPF and Range partitioning experience
- Experience in managing DB2 BLU installation and maintenance
- Experience in Purescale DB2 cluster management
- Experienced in database development, administration and design of MS SQL Server 2014/2015/2012/2008/2005 in a Windows Server environment
- Proven ability to lead seamless implementations and deliver next-generation technical solutions, improving overall system performance and workplace productivity
- Having hands on experience of planning, coordinating and implementing for DB2 LUW Fix Pack Upgrades/Migrations, Test environments, production environments
- Data Architect capable in all phases of development and operations.
- Proficient in writing database maintenance and application oriented scripts using Korn and bash shell scripting.
- Extensive experience in implementing replication, backup and recovery strategies, performance tuning and installing DB2 on AIX, Linux and Windows.
- Hands expereince HACMP, HADR Using TSA/HAICU, FlashCopy in DB2 LUW environments.
- Expertise in SQL tuning, DB/DBM parameter tuning, different levels of memory allocations, various utilities like export, import, load, autoloader and experience with all kinds of database snapshots.
- Experience in data migration from Oracle to DB2.
- Very proficient in DB2 Utilities, Q replication and SQL Replications.
- Hands on experience in supporting SAP Applications (SRM, CRM, ERP, Portal, BW) on DB2 LUW databases.
- Good knowledge of DB2 Federated Database technology, DB2 Relational Connect and Confidential WebSphere Application Server.
- Involved in Database Analysis, Physical Database Design, Creation, Patching, Performance Tuning, Security, Installation, Configuration and Upgrades.
- Project implementation, System Administration, Technical Support and Customer Support are some of the main responsibilities executed.
- Hands Experience and Efficient in Handling Service Requests, Change management Procedures using various vendor tools, Like Confidential Service desk, ICD Tool etc.
- Having excellent coordination Skills to get support from other teams, server Admin, Data Center team
- Proven ability to create and administrate 300 databases on a 24x7 basis in a High Availability Clustered environment.
- Proven Skills and Well versed with for Confidential Passport advantage environment for Down loading Fix packs and Opening PMR to resolve DB2 Issues with Confidential DB2 Support
- Very Strong and Proven leader Ship Skills, and organization skills, Customer facing and resolutions skills
- Excellent teamwork, oral and communication And Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or as an effective team player
- Committed to delivering a high level of problem solving skills by setting up meeting, Bridge Calls and Cloud Meetings etc.
- Committed to contributing and achieving organizational goals
- Flexible, reliable and adaptable with a willingness to learn new systems quickly and takes initiatives
- Takes responsibility of the system and takes Ownership and Having Superior customer focus
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize, organize and meet deadlines
- Strong leadership and organization skills, Ability to work independently or as an effective team player
- Provided on Call Support and Resolved the issues on timely Manner to Reduce the System Down time
- Efficiently Co-ordinated System outages to implement Database Changes and Application changes With other Groups
- Flexible, reliable and adaptable with a willingness to learn new systems quickly and takes initiatives
- Strong Trouble Shooting and Configuration Strengths
- Administered and Managed DB2 Connect on gateway server, DBA Tools and Utilities from different vendors, from Native Confidential Utilities to Computer Associates Admin Tools(RC-Query, RC-Updater and RC-Migrator), BMC Admin Tools( Catalog Manager, Change Manager, Log Analyzer, Etc), Compuware DBA-XPERT, CDB Utilities and Confidential DB2 Admin tool and Monitoring tools BMC Main View, TMON,OMEGAMAN, File-Manager, Data Studio 3.1/3.2 and Middleware DB2 Database tools
Language’s known: COBOL II, PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Perl, Shell Script(Korn and Bash ), JCL, NATURAL, XML and EasyTrieve
RDBMS: Confidential -DB2 Universal Database, ADABS, IMS-DB/DC, VSAM, MS- SQL Server, and MS-Access
OLTP: CICCS/ESA and CICS/TS
ETL & ETT: Informatica (PowerCenter/ PowerExchange), Ascential Data Stage 7.0
OLAP/BI: QMF Z/OS, QMF for Windows, Query Man, AQT and Crystal Reports
Operating Systems: MVS/ESA 6.0, OS/390, z/OS/390, UNIX (Sun Solaris 2.6, 8.0), AIX, Linux, OS/2, Windows
HARDWARE: Confidential -z/OS/ 3090, Confidential -ES/9000, Confidential PC-AT and PENTIUM PC
Admin/Testing Tools/Others: Quest Central, Fog light, Optim Performance Manager (OPM), Data Studio, OLAP Integration server, QMF, DB2 Text Extender, XML Extender, Erwin, DPROPR, Infosphere CDC, Toad, Confidential service desk Recovery Expert, DB2 Everyplace BMC Catalog Manager, BMC Change Manager, MAINVIEW for DB2 z/OS, CA-Insight for z/OS, BMC Remedy, Unicenter R/C Query for DB2 z/OS, Unicenter R/C Migratory for DB2 for z/OS, Confidential - General Administration Tools (Control Center Replication Center, Journal Task Center), Quest Toad, Confidential -Data Studio, Confidential - Data Propagator/SQL Replicator, Q Replicator, ENDEVOR Change Control, ChangeMan/MVS, SMP/E, ISPW, XPEDITER/TSO/CICS, Confidential DB2 utilities, DB Artisan, DB2I, SDSF II, SPUFI, DCLGEN, QMF Mainframe, QMF for Windows, DB2 Connect 9.x/10.x Windows, SAR, DBMS Migrator, FOCUS, VSAM, File-Aid/MVS/DB2, MQ-Series, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Mercator, ABEND-AID, PDSMAN, JCLPREP, PVCS, NDM (CONNECT Direct), ESP, Lotus Notes, EA Expert Advisor, File Transfer protocols, Xmit, PREDICT, TCP/IP, JDBC, DAC (Data Access Component), MS-Visio and MS-Office(MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Access and Power Point) and Data Modeling Tools, Power designer and CA-Erwin
SME (Subject Matter Expert) Lead
Environment: DB2 UDB V10.5/10.1, AESE, ESE, Optim Performance Manager (OPM), Data Studio, SQL Server 2015, DB2 Z/OS V10.1, AIX, Linux, Informatica, EMC, VMware, NetBackup, Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM), EMC DD Boost, WebSphere, Korn and Bash shell scripting\
- Involved in DB2 UDB support, Physical Database design, Installations
- Installed and configured UDB DB2 V10.5/10.1 on Linux Operating environment in Raytheon Account
- Configured HADR Setup between Primary and Secondary server for Critical databases
- Performed DB2 Database Health checks.
- Set Up and Worked on scripting for monitoring, maintaining, troubleshooting, and tuning newly built DB2 databases on AIX and Linux Enterprise Servers.
- Setup Crontab jobs for DB2 backup and Scheduled Jobs
- Improved the performance of the databases by tuning database manager configuration, database configuration and database registry variables.
- Tuned various parameters using bufferpool, catalog, package and application hit ratios.
- Resolved various database locking issues, sorting issues and sort overflow issues.
- Worked on running explain plans using db2expln, db2exfmt and visual explain for SQL tuning.
- Used db2advis to find out the recommended indexes for a query.
- Performed online, offline, incremental, delta backups and also tuned the backup performance.
- Developed several shell scripts to collect the snapshots and configuration at regular time intervals which helps us to view and compare the data while troubleshooting performance issues.
- Performed various data movement activities using Load, Import, Export, db2move.
- Managed and Supported DB2 Replication using SQL and Queue Replication.
- Database cloning from production to other non-production databases.
- Very familiar and expert using native db2pd monitoring system for performance and contentions issues
- Implemented and enabled db2iauto to start db2 instance after server reboot
- Responsible resolving Port Issues in HADR Environment
- Perform change management activities using standard change processes in support of application database related changes .
- Configured Tivoli storage Management(TSM) for DB2 Backups
- Organized and setup KT Sessions (Knowledge Transfer), KT1 (Pre-review), KT2 (Between Client SME to Confidential Steady State Team Review), KT3 (Shadowing phase client SME Provides Mentoring) And KT4 ( Confidential Steady State Reverse Shadow to Client)
- Responsible for Identifying Gaps and resolved with Client
- Responsible for providing onboarding to steady state team
Senior DB2 DBA
Environmen t :TSO/ISPF/PDF, Confidential - z/OS 1.6, Confidential -DB2 z/OS V 9.1, V10.1, DB2 LUW V9.1,BMC Main View for DB2, BMC Software Administration Products for DB2, Confidential -Data Studio, QREP 9.7 z/OS, CA- Cybermation(Work Scheduler), ENDEVOR/390, XPEDITER/TSO, FILE-AID-DB2 PST(Princeton Softech Relational Tools, DB Visualizer, CA-Erwin,DB2 Connect, BMC Utilities, Confidential -DB2-Utilities, JCL, SDSF, Windows 7
- Confidential Insurance company is Leading provider of Insurance to Commercial, Auto and Home Insurance to business and individuals
- This environment is DB2 Stand alone DB2
- Worked as a Senior DB2 DBA in commercial market division
- Managed, Monitored, organized and Provided Production support to 21 Applications/ groups
- Successfully Converted/Migrated all the Applications supported from DB2 z/OS v9.1 to DB2 v10
- Analyzed and Assisted application team to existing plans to packages, and changed the bind parameters from DBPROTOCOL PRIVATE to DRDA and other parameters like DEGREE, ACTION etc
- Converted all the application Plan Tables and Associated explain tables to DB2 V10 Compliant
- Analyzed and Responsible for Identifying obsolete plans, Worked with applications team to Free Obsolete plans
- As a Primary DBA from Development regions to production Support
- Major Applications that I support are (Loss Data Warehouse, Loss conditioning, Reinsurance, Fire Premium) etc.
- Proactively Monitoring health and performance of Databases for Optimum availability to reduce down time by constantly reviewing reports like tablespace extent, runstats, reorg through RTSDB and customized DB2 reports that would be delivered to email
- Responsible for maintaining and Supporting QREP, Enabled DB2 tables for QREP, Sending and receiving Q’s
- Responsible for setting up Source and Target Q Subscriptions, Restarting the Q’s and Monitoring the Q status in Dash board
- Participated new Project/System Design/database design meetings and consultation with application development and business support teams for database best practices and provided recommendations
- Managed and resolved design issues during development stage and worked closely with developers and business groups
- Designed and Developed tablespace/Index Controlled partitioning to Table controlled partitions to address the growth
- Used DSN1COPY, DSNPRINT to clone and setup process while extending partitions in testing environments before implementing in Production
- Very Hands on to provide Troubleshoot DB2 system and application issues
- Proactively monitoring Tablespace Growth and Database backups in Production
- Experience in writing and Performing SQL tuning to optimize for DB2 systems using visual explain in Confidential Data studio
- Hands on Experience of Database Migration Process and Co-ordinated testing of components prior to migration
- Highly Efficient in Handling Multi-tasking and performing multi roles, Fast Learner and Willing to learn new things/technology, and keeps up latest technology development by reading Technical manuals/on line resources
- Provided on call support and off-hour Support, change windows, and worked with data center staff for handling abended jobs, rescheduling jobs very efficiently
- Very familiar and used BMC Administration tools for day today DBA Administration tasks for altering objects, and migrating restoring DB2 objects etc.
- Very proficient and having hands on experience on recoveries in the event of recovering data, Like RBA, TOCOPY, DSM recoveries all the Confidential -DB2 utilities and third party vendor utilities,
- Hands on experience on all DB2 utilities like Image copy/Back up, Modify Recovery, Reorg table Space/Index space, recovering Index, runstats, Unloading, loading tables, NOCOPY pending etc.
- Experienced and well Familiar in Handling requests of data Refreshes between environments and efficient in handling and co-coordinating between different apps groups
- Very effectively coordinated Pre-Migration and Post Migration of newer DB2 versions Testing and third party tools with application groups
- Very prompt and quickly responses to service request of users/application groups to create new Objects/Alter Objects and also timely resolving issues of Permissions/grants, Unload/Load, programs abends etc.
- Responsible and setting up Analysis plan in Place for converting existing DB2 Plans to free and delete Obsolete DB2 Plans in test and production environment as part new DB2 Migration to Convert DB2 Plans to packages and also converting new plan tables for new DB2 Version
- Strictly and due diligently follows procedure/policies in place for altering/Migrating DB2 Objects and implemented through service/Changes request from Apps team/Customers after due approval process in place
- Capturing and Collecting of Evidence of Changes on the DB2 objects in the production for Audit/Compliance purposes and uploading to repositories
- Used CA-Erwin tool to Design logical, Physical data structures and view the designs
- Provided on call support and effectively handled all the issues and escalated the issues that needs attention of groups and Management to resolve such issues
- Excellent Mentoring And Brain Storming Skills, mentored application developers and junior DBA’s/Interns
- Well Familiar an Participated annual DR Exercise, documents and resolved the issue that were surfaced during DR process
Senior DB2 DBA, St. Louis
Environment: TSO/ISPF/PDF, Confidential -z/OS 1.3, Confidential -DB2 z/OS V 7.1/8.1/9.1, 10.1 Compuware DBA-Xpert Administration tool for DB2, Data Propagator v7.1/8.1, WEDI for z/oS, Confidential -Data Studio,, XPEDITER/TSO, File Manager For DB2, DB2 Visual explain, Sybase Power Builder,DB2 Connect, BMC Utilities, Confidential -DB2-Utilities, JCL, SDSF, DB2 LUW v9.1,shell scripting, vi editor, Windows XP/7
- Confidential is pet care product manufacture Company
- This environment is DB2 Stand alone environment
- This Project is a Migration project from Legacy System replacing With SAP 5.1/6.1
- Responsible and having very Strong Experience on DB2 version Migration Process of different stages migration
- Responsible and having very Strong Experience on DB2 version Migration Process of different stages migration
- Responsible for setting up plans and procedure for testing process for Migration like Compatibility Mode(CM), Enable New Function Mode(ENFM), Enable New Function Mode(NFM) from Version DB2 V7.1 to V.8.1 and 8.1 to 9.1
- Setup and Build new Test environment to support new project Testing Migration
- Designed and Responsible IDOC system repository/Data base for SAP Middleware solution
- Responsible for converting User Managed TableSpace to DB2 Managed Table spaces
- Review and Implementation of database code changes as requested by application Owners
- Responsible and co ordinate with other groups for yearly data purge
- Provided Help and Support for Application Group/Developers on today database issues and also pre-migration and Post migration DB2 migration testing
- Responsible for reviewing/Screening of SQL’s written by Developers and Tuned and Optimized the Queries Using Visual Explain
- Designed Document to cover various testing scenarios before and after migration of DB2 versions
- Setting up and Responsible for testing goals to migrate new DB2 version stages of migration in various environments with various groups
- Implemented and responsible for various reports like DB2 space, Statistics and High Growth of data etc that would be delivered
- Provided and setting up, and provided necessary support to DB2 application users to Test various stages Migration (Compatibility mode, Enables New function and new function Mode) in test and production system
- Very Experienced and responsible for planning and setting up for DB2, Data propagator/SQL Replication/Q Replication and DB2 Connect gateway version migrations
- Carried out Table Reorgs and Indexing, Table Partitioning, Performance Tuning, Automation and Scheduling of tasks.
- Demonstrated and participated Annual DR best practices and ABARS as well as other complex administration task of high transaction volume tax application.
- Performed regular Storage Management and Administration of large databases on Mainframe DASD
- Assist programmers in diagnosing/troubleshooting code and queries
- Created DCR and SCR for mainframe related Job Scheduling and changes
- Responsible for Training and mentoring Plant DBA’s and also taught SQL 101 to teach basic and advance Classes to support Staff
- Supported Confidential External Clients of Confidential Line State of Virginia, Ace-hard ware and Confidential Internal System of Endicott
- Worked Closely With internal DBA’s to resolve the issue on Timely manner
- Responsible for organizing and Scheduling of weekly maintenance Jobs of each Client
- Participated weekly Change Request and approval process of clients
- Initiated and responsible for ECC (Emergency Change Control) Request
- Mentored and Trained Client DBA
- While working for Confidential Learned Database Standards and Database best Practices
DBA, Bentonville, AR
- Worked on and Gained very Strong Experience on Data Sharing environment as a System/ DBA on DB2 Z/OS/OS/390, with Strong SMP/E and DB2 Connect
- Confidential /DBE group is responsible for maintaining DB2 for Z/OS, IMS and DB2 Connect on AIX 5.1
- DBE group responsible for Database systems availability/Optimized performance and rolling out of maintenance like PTF’s, APAR’s, ESO and also building new DB2 Sub-system.
- Managed 04 Sysplexes Environments that includes 02 Production Sysplexes, 01 Development and 01 Sysplex as a Sand Box Environment
- I was responsible and Successfully built a new DB2 Sub-System for New test Environment to support Development group applications
- I took responsible to apply maintenance using SMP/E across DB2 Sub-system
- Worked and resolved issues while building new Data sharing group with MVS capacity Team, MVS Engineering, DASD team, Net Working, IPAM, RACF Security teams etc
- Created all the jobs that are required to Build a new DB2 Sub-system through panels using DSNTCLST on the TSO Command line
- Created all the Required Datasets for the New DB2 Sub system like BSDS, Log files, Work data sets, Buffer pools and Assembled DSNZPARMS,
- Created all the started task (STC) jobs required for new DB2 Data sharing group like DSNMSTR, DSNIRLM, DSNSPAS, DSNDBM1, DSNDIST and worked with RACF Security
- Set up VTAM ACB Set up tasks ADB2N*, ADB2N*, ADB2N* and Worked With Net Work Engineering and RACF teams
- Worked with IPAM Team to get and set up REPORT/PORT for the new DB2 Data sharing Group
- Finalized and Defined Coupling Facility Structure and worked MVS capacity, MVS Engineering teams
- Setup SDSNEXIT, Parmlib, DB2 XRF Libraries for the New DB2 Data Sharing group
- Responsible for raising and represented the Change Control process to get change control process approved for the new DB2 Data sharing Group within the Team and from management
- Worked with mainframe operations to bring the DB2 Data Sharing in Maintenance Mode and Resolved all the issues and Handed over to DBA Group
- Responsible and Managed DB2 Connect gateway severs on AIX 5.1 for production and Development Environments
- Successfully upgraded 8.1.9 i.e. 8.2 DB2 Connect patches/Fixes on test and production gate way servers
- Worked with SMS, Packaging teams to roll out patches/fixes to SMS lab test boxes and Final testing rolled and upgraded DB2 Connect Client Working stations from 9.1 to 10.1
- Created PMR’s with Confidential to resolve the DB2 issues
- Downloaded and applied PTF’s, APAR from Confidential Web-site and applied environments
- Worked with other teams/ Confidential and resolved the issues with in timely manner
- Used SPUFI, QMF for windows, MAINVIEW for DB2 for Z/OS, Platinum RC/Query tools for problem determination and resolving performance and other environment related issues
- Provided on call support by pager and resolved all the system and performance issues on timely manner.
DB2 UDB DBA, Detroit, MI
- This Project is a Confidential Payroll re-engineering project from Mainframe legacy system to people soft and DB2 UDB on AIX
- This project is a people soft code delivered project through apps designer and DB2 UDB 8.2 on the backend
- Managed and Supported 6 AIX 184.108.40.206 servers with 18 DB2 UDB test environments and 1 DB2 UDB production Environment databases
- Responsible for tuning Database Manager /Database configuration, DB2 Profile Register parameters including tuning of SQR’s for DB2 optimum performance
- Responsible for setup and configuration of 2 new DB2 UDB instances/Environments on the AIX platform for testing Team
- Resolved Application dead lock by tuning the Configuration Parameters
- Responsible for taking online/offline backups of databases
- Responsible for Database Redirected restores/refreshes from one environment to different environments
- Responsible for upgrading/coordinating for Database patch upgrades on the database instances from DB2 UDB 8.1 to 8.2
- Responsible for granting privileges to different DB2 user groups and user id’s
- Initiated and responsible for ECC (Emergency Change Control) Requests
- Monitored AIX file System/Storage and raised DASD Request to Expand storage as necessary and used EMC Storage Area Network (SAN)
- Wrote user document for using DB2 Command center for development/testing teams
- Assisted users/teams to install DB2 UDB client software on work stations
- Coordinated with other groups to get backup copy and refreshed in the environment to support conversion team
- Used various DB2 Utilities like Import and export utilities to load and unload table data
- Day to-day as DBA activities includes following
- Proficient in using People tools and Utilities
- Timely resolving of table space issues
- Request that came through for migrating of SQL Stored Procedures to various environments
- Run re-org’s to reclaim the table space\Buffer Pool alters
- Ran run stats and rebinding packages after data base Restores/refresh
- Tuned SQL’s for better optimization using visual explain
- Modifies existing shell script to change grants and also modified Crontab Script to reschedule jobs
- Provided 24/7 on call support to production issues and resolved them on timely manner
DB2 DBA, MI
- Confidential -DARC team comprises of DBA's working on DB2 UDB on z/OS/390 Mainframe and UNIX/AIX and Windows.
- The members of the team collectively work on the tasks and problem tickets that may come on the client's production and development boxes.
- Very Strong in preparing, planning for DB2 UDB Installation/Migration (Upgrades)
- Responsible for Planning and Installation of Confidential - DB2 UDB V8.1 Enterprise Edition Server on UNIX Server
- Configured and Setup of Server with Communication protocols and Configuration parameters
- Responsible for Setting up Replication environment
- Very strong in Tuning SQL Queries (Static/ Dynamic) for better Performance and Optimization
- Responsible for SQL Query Tuning/Performance tuning by using Visual Explain, REORGCHK, RUNSTATS REORG, and REBIND Utilities
- Identified performance Bottle Necks and Configured Data Base Manager Configuration parameters and responsible for monitoring the system
- Analyzed, designed, developed, implemented and maintained moderate to complex initial load and incremental Data Stage jobs to provide data for data warehouse using Ascential Data Stage 7.0.
- Wrote complex Data Stage jobs to populate marketing data mart to assist Dex Media sales staff in preparing for new sales campaign and to populate historical data in marketing data warehouse
- Experience in Managing disk space on AIX Platform
- Monitored SQL Queries Using BMC Query Patroller
- Installed, Setup and configured DB2 Connect on AIX 5L 5.2 Server and resolved performance and client connection issues
- Responsible for troubleshooting and Resolving of Day to day issues with DB2 Connect on AIX 5L 5.2 Gateway server and Client machines
- Responsible for tuning and Monitoring DB2 Connect on AIX 5L 5.2 Gateway Server
- Resolved day today Connection and Performance issues in timely manner
- Installed, Configured and Setup of DB2 Connect V8.2 on Work stations which is on UNIX/Windows N/T/XP Environment
- Prepared Detailed Installation of DB2 Connect on Client Workstations and first Steps to resolve trouble-shooting issues
- Installed, Configured and Setup of Development Tools on Client work stations i.e. Confidential Stored procedure Builder
- Integration of DB2/UDB into multiple environments.
- Performed Design of table structures according to user specifications for all the modules
- My role involves Providing Support to Development Environment with day today issues with Development DB2 Database and DB2 Tools DB2 Connect, Stored Procedure Builder, Command Centre, QueryMan for Windows)
- Performed Monitoring and tuning of Development Data Base
- Responsible for back and Recovery of Development Data Base Region
- Responsible for Unloading and Loading of DB2 Data for Development Regions Using DSNTIAUL Utility
- Strong Experience with Import, Export and Load utilities.
- Used DB2I to Monitor Data Base and Locks
- Interacted with Confidential Support Team to get the latest Service Packs/ fix Patches Available for DB2 Connect V.8.1 and Applied.
- Assisted Developers in writing SQL Queries for Developing Stored procedures
- Resolved and issues in timely manner without effecting developing efforts
- Used Erwin Tool to Model the Physical database Structure
- Wrote Stored Procedure Standard Document to Adhere to Standard Methods during development cycle
- Used various DB2 tools like SPUFI, DCLGEN, QMF for OS/390/Windows, FILE-AID/MVS/DB2 and DB2 Connect for Windows
- Provided 24/7 Support to Development DB2 Environment
- Participated and involved in Logical, Physical Database design and Data Base change request
- Having Knowledge and experience in installing/Upgrading and Appling Fix Patches Using SMP/E
- Effectively Shared, Transferred information and Provided Demos on Various Occasion in order to share the Knowledge among the Employees/Consultants