- Seeking a position to develop creative software and one that provides me the opportunity to apply my skills and challenges me to expand my knowledge of trending technologies, to learn and apply new skills, and to make a meaningful contribution to the organization.
- UI Developer comfortable working through all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle SDLC: Requirement Study, Analysis, Solution Proposal, Documentation, Development, Implementation, Testing, and Maintenance.
- 4 years of experience in Software Development with a Bachelor’s Degree in the field.
- Strong understanding of web standards, OWASP, web accessibility and usability (WCAG).
- Professional experience writing code for MVC architecture applications / environments.
- Proficient developer utilizing frontend frameworks such as Angular 1 & 2, React JS.
- Hands - on experience in server-side technologies like NodeJS and ExpressJS.
- Client-side templating engines using Handlebars and EJS.
- Exposure to document oriented databases like MongoDB.
- Comfortable using Package Manager Tools like NPM (Node Package Manager) and Bower JS.
- Proficient user of Build Tools like GRUNT, web accessibility implementation using ARIA techniques.
- Proficiency in Chrome developer tools and Command Line.
- Fluent developer of Web Dynpro and SAP UI5 Fiori applications.
- Exposure to PeopleSoft CRM platform.
- Knowledge of Git / GitHub as well as JIRA for project tracking.
- Knowledge about Continuous Integration and merge code from several branches from Git Repository.
- Extensively followed Agile, Agile/SCRUM, and Waterfall project methodologies.
- Supportive team worker committed and responsible for the tasks.
- Comfortable working and coding independently as well as collaboratively.
- Ability, eagerness, and willingness to learn and master new / trending Web Development technologies.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Good understanding of Test Driven Development.
Web Technologies: HTML5, SAP UI5, Web Dynpro, CSS
Frameworks: AngularJS, ExpressJS, Bootstrap, ReactJS
ServerSide Scripting: NodeJS
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows XP/Vista/7
IDE: Eclipse, SAP Web IDE
Databases: MySQL, MongoDB
GUI: SAP GUI
Janani: - GitHub Portfolio
Freelance Technical Consultant
- Developing SAP UI5 applications and working on a Web Dynpro application to integrate SMARTFORM to display the output details.
- Tracking using JIRA; Unit Testing preparation of unit test cases and results.
- Creating a SMARTFORM to display the PO details.
- Working on Screen Exits, User Exits, Dialog Programming, modifying existing SAP SCRIPTS layout, and creating ALV reports.
Frontend / Web Developer (Remote)
- Built interactive web page using jQuery on the screen and performed asynchronous update Using Axios library to get and post data to server in JSON format.
- Developed responsive SPA using MEAN stack, used LESS-CSS preprocessor and RESTful APIs.
- Creating responsive web pages using BOOTSTRAP and Using version control systems like GIT.
- Using third party APIs to fetch details from server and update using Promises and features of ES6.
- Creating web app using React.JS and integrating Google Maps API. Tracking using JIRA.
- Using Router library with Angular and React to route among various components.
- Developed Responsive Web Designs (RWD) using Bootstrap, Media queries and Viewport.
MEAN Stack Developer
- Participated in requirement gathering.
- Developed Single Page Application using NodeJS, ExpressJS, AngularJS and MongoDB.
- Working with CRUD applications using MEAN stack and REST APIs. Unit testing the code using Jasmine.
- Developing custom Angular Directives, Dependency injection, built in $http, $location services, routers, controllers and communication across controllers using Factories, using angular inbuilt and custom filters and reusing templates.
- Wrote functionality to trigger email to any user using NodeJS and asynchronous update using AJAX.
- Working with task runner like GRUNT, package managers like BOWER and NPM.
- Preparation of Technical Solution Document.
- Low level Design Preparation and inserting new fields in the screen using HTML and CSS.
- Performed asynchronous update using AJAX and response from server in XML format.
- Unit Testing. preparation of unit test cases and results.
- Involved in peer review, code analysis, documentation.
Frontend Web Developer / Intern
- Undertook in person and classroom training in web development.
- Modified existing website pages to include a new tab and fields as per client requirement.
- Updated and maintained the employee details in their database using MySQL.