Devops Engineer Resume
- IT Professional with about 8+ years of experience in Build and Release management, Infrastructure automation, code migration, Configuration Management, system administration.
- Designed and built automated infrastructure using open source tools.
- Exposed to all aspects of software development life cycle (SDLC) such as analysis, planning, developing, testing, implementing and post - production analysis of the projects.
- Worked on version control systems like Subversion & GIT and used source-code management tools (Tortoise SVN, SourceTree, Git Bash, GitHub, Git GUI & command line apps). Good knowledge in managing Sonartype Nexus/artifactory repositories for maven artifacts & dependencies.
- Experience in setting up the Ansible playbooks and Ansible roles for configuration management and provisioning on various platforms.
- Experience in setting up the chef repo, chef work stations and chef nodes
- Designed and built a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Ansible, GIT, SVN, Docker, Kubernetes, Maven and Nexus in Linux environments.
- Extensive experience in Docker containers infrastructure and Continuous Integration for building and deploying Docker containers. Worked with DockerImages and Docker Registries.
- Worked on creating Ansible playbooks and roles as part of micro services implementation on Docker, Kubernetes environment.
- Good experience in creating new work flows for Kubernetes deployments. Creating service and deployment configurations with YML files. Good hands on with kubectl commands to create and manage PODS, ConfigMaps, and Deployments.
- Experience in scripting tools like Shell, Python.
- Good understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experienced in working with IBM RTC for build and management with Ant.
- Extensive experience of provisioning and deploying code to various application servers like JBOSS, Apache Tomcat web server, IIS Server, Oracle Web Logic, and IBM Web Sphere.
- Remedy and JIRA using as ticket tracking, change management and Agile/SCRUM tool, HP QC as defect management tool .
- Passionate in learning new technologies and improving work environments with best practices.
- Excellent communicative, interpersonal, intuitive, analysis and leadership skills with ability to work efficiently in both independent and team work environments.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, UBUNTU, AIX.
Source control tools: SVN, GIT and BitBucket.
Build Tools: ANT and MAVEN
Configuration management: Ansible and Chef
Container tools: Docker and Kubernetes
CI Tools: Hudson, Jenkins and Build Forge.
Repositories: Nexus, Jfrog
Languages: Shell scripting, Python, SQL.
Tracking tools: Jira, Remedy, HP QC, BugZilla.
Confidential: Weblogic,WebSphere Application Server, WMQ, ESB,Apache Tomcat, JBOSS.
Databases: Oracle, SQL SERVER, MY SQL, DB2.
- Implementing new projects builds framework using Jenkins & maven as build framework.
- Have closely working with the Development team to create the CICD pipeline
- Implementing a Continuous Delivery framework using Jenkins, Ansible, GIT, SVN, Docker, Kubernetes, Maven and Nexus in Linux environments.
- Writing and Implementing Ansible Playbooks and Ansible Roles for configuration management as part of micro services implementation and deployments.
- Applying new variables, secret files and application support files using Ansible playbooks and Ansible roles and Chef cookbooks. And supporting team during implementation issues.
- Working as a team member to install and configure Kubernetes cluster configuration.
- Creating Jenkins jobs to build code and push to Nexus Repository.
- Building and configuring various environments like DEV, SIT, QA, and UAT for every month release plans..
- Implementing pipelines to deploy the code into DEV, CST and QC servers for testing.
- Working to support and build Docker images and push them to Docker repositories.
- Working to create branches for release management and code merge and deployments using GIT and SVN.
- Implementing configuration changes using GIT, Source Tree for Ansible playbooks, Ansible roles.
- Working to write policy files in SVN for new code changes, and SVN db configuration changes.
- Supporting svn, Hudson and cfengine work flow to pull configuration to the testing servers.
- Working to create SVN release configuration and Jenkins Release configuration for release management.
- Implementing and creating new work flows for Kubernetes deployments. Creating service and deployment configurations with YML files.
- Installed and Configured Jenkins Plugins to support the project specific tasks. Supporting team during Jenkins deployments issues.
- Supporting creation of jenkinsfiles, Groovy scripts for deployments. And implemented shell scripts to support project level small functionalities.
- Troubleshooting application code issues Using Splunk.
- Implementing and supporting AJSC project deployments.
- Working as a team member to migrate the applications from Tibco war deployments to today’s micro Services implementation.
- Troubleshooting build issues, configuration issues, implementation issues and testing issues.
- Performing health checkups of Nodes. Using tools like Introscope & Nagios
- Using JIRA to write user stories as ticketing tool in release planning and to execute release build request from the project team.
- Using Remedy and HP QC for troubleshooting and ticket handling
- Closely working with developers, project managers and product owners to setup the road map, and supported day to day build issues.
- Worked on implementing monitoring tools to identify and resolve application deployment problems, resolve and/or escalate to development teams.
- Worked on automating Application Build processes.
- Have written and managed Chef Cookbooks for configuration management.
- JIRA is used as ticket tracking, change management and Agile/SCRUM tool.
- Experience in troubleshooting application level issues to perform root cause analysis.
- Managed the source control using version controlling tools like SVN, GIT,and BitBucket
- Setup various Jenkins jobs for build and test automation.
- Managed the chef repo, chef work stations and chef nodes
- Experience with setting up Chef Infra, Bootstrapping nodes, creating and uploading recipes, node convergence in Chef SCM
- Used Jenkins and SVN to automate deployment tasks.
- Configured Jenkins for doing the build in all the non-production and production environments .
- Performing health checkups of Nodes. Using tools like Introscope & Nagios
- Supported Troubleshoot application code issues Using Splunk and provided RCA.
- Configured and deployed applications using JBOSS application server. Supported for Troubleshooting with RCA.
Build and Release Engineer
- Developed and implemented Software Release Management strategies for various applications according to the agile process.
- Performed Branching, Tagging, Release Activities on Version Control Tools: SVN, GIT and BitBucket
- Developed Perl and shell scripts for automation of the build and release process, developed Custom Scripts to monitor repositories, Server storage.
- Installed, Configured and Administered Hudson/Jenkins Continuous Integration Tool.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using ANT and MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Deployed the Java applications into web application servers like JBoss.
- Tibco Deployment (EAR/ LIB files) on Solaris boxes.
- Performing health checkups of Nodes.
- Monitoring & integrating application with Wily Introscope & Nagios.
- Installing, configuring and managing new M2E/FOBPM/BOBPM/BRMS bundles.
- Responsible for AT& Confidential ’s middleware environments.
- Performing the smoke test before and after the kit installations.
- Finding the root cause for problems and suggesting preventive measures.
- Closely worked with developers, project managers and product owners to setup the road map, and supported day to day build issues.
- Attended every day scrum/agile meetings and weekly sprint meetings to evaluate completed work and to handover new tasks.
- Involved in release planning and executed the release build request from the project team through JIRA Ticket.
- Troubleshooting application flows from load balancers to GW and then to AT& Confidential tools like GRM to application endpoints and then to backend databases
Environment: Shell Scripting, Oracle, Cassandra, GIRD, Zookeeper, Tibco & M2E Server, Introscope, Nagios, GRMGUI, SWMGUI, Toad 11g, Solaris, Linux, Jenkins, SVN, GRM, LRM
Build and Release EngineerResponsibilities:
- Responsible for all Administrative tasks including WebSphere Application Server domain configuration which includes components like WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere MQ, IHS Web Server, ESB, RTC, Opends, Xythos Document Management Server .
- Monitoring heath of all various applications and servers in all environments
- Ensure that all Middle Ware components are at supporting level. By upgrading with Fix Packs and upgraded versions on WAS, JDK, IHS (from 6.x, 7.x and 8.5) and MQ, MB (from 6.x to 7.x).
- Configured SSL and worked on runtime/implementation issues.
- Configured and Enabled the Global Security System for WAS Administration for Console users and Console Groups.
- Configured LDAP user Registries with Document Management server Xythos
- Configured Web Sphere resources like JDBC providers, JDBC data sources, Connection pooling.
- Trouble shooting various problems in different stages of development using log files.
- Iteration and Release creations creation and Code Merging with IBM RTC.
- Responsible for setting up user access and set up control for specific resources.
- Installed and configured Web Sphere MQ and MB for the project requirement.
- Configured TCP monitor window and created execution groups for message flow.
- Creation and managing MQ objects in Distributed Environment.
- Troubleshooting MQ series with MQ error log, JMS logs and trace logs.
- Creating, deploying, administrating Qmgr and different MQ series object on AIX and Windows.
- Managing Installation of MQ series software in requested servers.
- Creating, Deploying & Administrating Queue Manager & different MQ Series object in AIX & Windows.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Shell Scripting, ANT, struts, Hibernates, Oracle, DB2, IBM RTC, xythos, Remedy, LDAP,UNIX, Linux, AIX, WebSphere Application Server 6.x/7.x/8.x, WebSphere MQ 6.x/7.x, WebSphere MB 6.x/7.x
Middleware Support Engineer
- Responsible for all Administrative tasks including WebSphere Application Server domain configuration which includes components like WebSphere Application server, IHS web server.
- Monitoring incidents and change tickets for client questions/requests in tickets and ensure they get followed up on promptly.
- Configuration of Web sphere Application Server to external database DB2.
- Installation, Configuring and troubleshooting the WebSphere Application Server.
- Installed IBM HTTP Server on different nodes and configured them by generating the plug-in.
- Responsible for deploying, monitoring application, log files and provided information to the developers.
- Configured and Enabled the Global Security System for WAS Administration for Console users and Console Groups
- Performing EAR/WAR deployments & hot fixes on integration & production environments as part of Change Management.
- Configured WebSphere resources like JDBC providers, JDBC data sources, connection pooling.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Struts, WebSphere, Tomcat, Oracle, SQL Server 2003, Maven, Putty, SVN, Site Scope, ONYX, HPSD, UNIX, Linux and Windows
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes