- Extensive experience in IT industry comprising of Development, Systems Administration, Software Configuration Management (SCM), Automation, Production support and Release Management.
- Primary duties include automate the Build and Deployment/setup Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment of applications onto different environments like Dev, QA, UAT and Production.
- Expertize in Analyze, Troubleshoot and resolve compilation, configuration and deployment errors related to code development, branching, merging, and building of source code during deployments.
- Good hands - on development experience to automate the provisioning of servers, configuration management of systems/infrastructure and continuous deployment sacross different environments using various technologies/tools like Jenkins, Maven, Ansible, Docker and AWS.
- Experience in working on source controller tools like GitHub (GIT), GitLab(GIT), Subversion (SVN).
- Extensive working experience in various Continuous Integration tool set Jenkins, Maven, Ant.
- Expertise in troubleshoot build problems as they arise & work with engineering team to resolve issues.
- Expertise on best practices for feature branching, merge conflicts and common library management.
- Working experience in designing end to end automation of infrastructure and continuous delivery of the applications using Multi-branch and GitHub organization Jenkins Pipelines integrating Jenkins, Artifactory, GitHub and Ansible.
- Worked as administrator on web and application servers like WebLogic, Tomcat, Apache, and Nginx.
- Extensive experience in Administrating Linux/Unix systems as a systems administrator.
- Worked on implementing and administrating Various Infrastructure Monitoring and reporting tools Nagios, and Splunk.
- Good Knowledge on Container/Linux kernel technology tools like Docker, and Vagrant.
- Ability to develop automation scripts for Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment tasks using Groovy DSL, Shell and Java.
- Involved in improving infrastructure architectural design and approaches of different projects in the cloud platform amazon web services (AWS) by configuring the Security Groups, VPC's and storage on S3 Buckets.
- Extensive working experience on VMware to Provision VMs and managed the VMs on various ESX, hosts, and AWS (EC2, S3, EBS, VPC ELB, Route 53, Auto scaling, Security Groups).
- Strong ability to troubleshoot any issues generated while building, deploying and in production support.
Confidential, Baylor, TX
- Developed Chef recipes to configure, deploy and maintain software components of the existing infrastructure.
- Earned a reputation for designing AWS cloud deployment strategies that mitigate risk while meeting infrastructure, employee, customer and budgetary needs
- Integrated Maven with Subversion to manage and deploy project related tags.
- Worked with TCP/IP network configuration.
- Worked with Docker and Kubernetes on multiple cloud providers, from helping developers build and containerize their application (CI/CD) to deploying either on public or private cloud
- Development of automation of Kubernetes clusters with Ansible, writing playbooks
- Configured Struts, spring and JDBC to map the business objects to MySQL and Oracle Database using XML configuration file.
- Implemented Hibernate as an ORM tool for OR mappings and configured hibernate, cfg, xml and hibernate.hbm.xml files to create the connection pool and setup required environment to map the tables and classes with Oracle RDBMS.
- Managed Informatica Power Center v7.1 and 8.5 server.
- Creation and maintenance of content for the Ansible community, and implementation of Ansible modules based on customer and community requirements.
- Extensive experience and knowledge on Jenkins, Build Forge and Docker for continuous integration and end to end automation for all build and deployments.
- Develop CI/CD system with Jenkins utilizing docker for the runtime environment for the CI/CD system to build and test and deploy.
- Export/Import Informatica objects such as mappings, sessions and workflows between repositories.
- Created branches, performed merges in version control systems SVN and Perforce.
- Managed user authentication and authorization for the users in both Subversion & Perforce.
- Created and maintained Ant build.xmls and Maven Pom.xmls for performing the builds.
- Managed Nexus repository for the current project, created a new repository and provisioned it.
- Integrated Code Quality Tools like Cobertura, Findbugs, CheckStyle, and PMD in the build scripts.
- Installed Sonar and managed it as a Code Quality Analysis tool to track the trending.
- Used Hudson as a CI tool for performing the build automation.
- Used Hudson/Jenkins for automating Builds and Automating Deployments.
- Used various plug-ins to extend the base functionality of Hudson/Jenkins to deploy, integrate tests and display reports.
- Responsible for Builds, Deployment of apps into different Environment Support.
- Experienced in defining various branching, labelling and merging strategies.
- Deployments of DEV, TEST, UAT into different environments.
- Troubleshooting network and system related problems.
- Troubleshoot Build issues and coordinate with development team on resolving those build issues.
- Installed and configured Jenkins with different tools (plug-ins) for continues integration process.
- Maintain knowledge base to track different issues encountered.
- Automating manual tasks using Shell scripts.
- Providing On Call Support to the Corporate and to the 24x7 System Support Designing, implementing and supporting fully automated Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes
- Application/Web Server Log files analysis to troubleshoot application problems on application and web server side.
- Create new environments for deploying applications.
- Involved in Build and Deployment activities.
- Good Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Alert Handling and Troubleshooting for all applications.
- Perform deployments on different environments like QA and Production environments.
- Perform deployments of Java artifacts on Apache Tomcat application server.
- Experience with Build Management tools Ant and Maven for writing build.xmls.
- Troubleshoot all the issues related to Linux OS and provide support for all DEV and QA environments
- Volume management and Creating EBS volumes and assignment. For storage managing EBS and S3.
- Installation and setup of volume management for data backup and storage. Additionally using logical volume management (LVM) on Linux platforms
- Performed routine management of Linux environment like monitoring Disk Space and CPU Utilization.
- Created and modified users and groups with SUDO permission.
Jr Build/Release Engineer
- Handling Project works via RFS of Installation, Configuration & Migration and Responsible for Handling Sub Teams to deliver the Projects in timeline.
- Installation and Configuration of Linux Installation and Configuration of Linux servers, Linux VM servers Configuration on IBM Blade servers
- Storage Provisioning, Augmentation, Remediation and Data’s Migration and Luns Decommission from Servers
- Ticket based system for solving the problems. Ticket tool we used is BMC Remedy and Blade logic tool.
- Case logging with supporting vendors Symantec. & Sun Microsystems (Oracle) and Coordinating/Tracing with them to resolve the issues timeline.
- Configuration, upgrading and Maintaining of VCS, VXVM& VXFS.
- VCS Tasks like Configuration and Troubleshooting the Cluster Service Groups, Resources, and the Network Heartbeat configurations on Solaris/Linux Servers
- SVM/LVM file system Creation in Linux and Solaris.
- VXVM/SVM Root mirroring for clustered environment
- VXVM task on Linux and Solaris servers like Disk Group creation, Volumes creation with Concat, mirror, Stripping.