- Over 8 years of experience as a DevOps Cloud Engineer, Build and Release Engineer, Linux Administrator in Banking, Insurance, Health Care, E - Commerce domains.
- Good understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile, scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
- Working experience with Cloud management and implementation services like EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk, SNS, Cloud Management, EMR, RDS, Dynamo DB, AWS CodeDeploy, Cloud Front, SQS, Route53, VPC, Subnet, IAM, SWF, CloudWatch, Lambda, Elasticsearch, ElastiCache, Elastic IP’s, Redshift.
- Experience in Designing Azure Resource Manager(ARM) Template and extensive experience in designing custom build steps using PowerShell. Good in Manage hosting plans for Azure Infrastructure, implementing & deploying workloads on Azure virtual machines (VMs), Design and implement VM storage & good understanding on Implementing images/disks.
- Experience of Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA and REST), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) .
- Extensive experience with version control systems like GIT, TFS, SVNand Source code management tools like Stash, Source Tree, Git Bash, GitHub, Bitbucket.
- Extensivelyworkedoncontinuousintegration tool like Jenkins, Ansible, Team cityandBamboofor end-to-end automation of various build and deployments.
- Used different agent-based profiling tools like App dynamics, Dynatrace, Perfmon, New Relic Introscope to Monitor and analyze performance of web, application and database servers.
- Strong Skills and experience on the Automation of Infrastructure Management tools such as Chef, Puppet, Salt stack, Ansible.
- Worked with Docker and Kubernetes on multiple cloud providers, from helping developers build and containerize their application (CI/CD) to deploying either on public or private cloud.
- Experience in integrating Unit Tests and Code Quality Analysis Tools like Junit, Sonar.
- Strong background in C# and vb.net development, well versed in using OOPS concepts, have deep knowledge of .NET Framework .
- Good knowledge onRouters andSwitches,Subnet,VLAN,TCP/IP,VPN,OSImodel and Firewall(checkpoint), HTTP, DHCP, DNS, SSL/TLS.
- Good working knowledge of n-tier component-based enterprise Web Applications using Core Java (Multithreading, JVM, Garbage Collection, Collections, Generics, annotations), Java EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC), Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, REST, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS,) and XML (SAX, DOM, XSD).
- Administration of Production, Development and Test environment’s carrying Windows, Ubuntu, Red Hat Linux, SUSE Linux, Centos and Solaris servers. Extensive experience in installing, configuring, troubleshooting, maintaining, implementation, and support on Red hat Linux, CentOS, SUSE and Ubuntu.
- Effective team player and responsible build engineer, quick learner, dedicated and self-motivated. Experience in supporting 7x24 production computing environments, on-call and weekend support.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN, GIT, GitHub, Bitbucket, TFS,Octopus.
Languages/Scripting: Shell scripting, Python, Bash, Groovy, Ruby.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, DB2,MongoDb, Cassandra
Web Servers: WebLogic, Websphere, IIS, Tomcat, Apache, Nginx.
Cloud Computing: Azure,Amazon Web Services
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle,MS Build.
CI Tools: Jenkins, Udeploy, Bamboo, Team city.
Configuration management: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt stack
Virtualization: VMware, Aws/Ec2, Docker, Kubernetes,Marathon/Mesos
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, Java Script, XML, .Net
MonitoringTools: Nagios, Splunk, App Dynamics, New Relic.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
DevOps Cloud Engineer
- Designed and Developed strategy to migrate Dev/Test/Production from an enterprise VMware infrastructure to the IaaS Amazon Web Service Cloud environment including runbook processes and procedures.
- Designed Delivery pipeline in Jenkins based on different Environments like Dev, SIT, UAT and Production. Implemented the setup for Master - Slave architecture to improve the Performance of Jenkins.
- Created AWS Launch configurations based on customized AMI and use this launch configuration to configure auto scaling groups and Implemented AWS solutions using EC2, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, Route53, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups.
- Worked on Migration Strategy and developed a POC migrating VMware/On-premise datacenter to Cloud.
- Experience in working on version control systems like Subversion, and GIT and usedSource code management client tools like GitLAB, GitHub, GitGUI and Atlassian BitBucket.
- Executed .NET/C# code and using of VSTS where and when .NET/C# code is useful in the performance testing script using Test Team API of VSTS.Designed performance testing scripts using http protocol for MS VSTS platform
- Worked with several teams to transition workflows to Continuous Integration and Delivery model and implemented best practices for utilizing AWS.
- Working experience with Azure infrastructure management (Azure Web Roles, Worker Roles, SQL Azure, Azure Storage, Azure AD Licenses, Office365). Virtual Machine Backup and Recover from a Recovery Services Vault using Azure PowerShell and Portal.
- Managed servers on the Azure Virtual Machines instances using Puppet Configuration Management. Created Puppet manifests, profiles and roles modules to automate system operations.
- Creating and maintaining containerized micro services and configuring/maintaining private container registry on Microsoft Azure for Hosting Images and using Windows Active Directory.
- Extensive experience using MAVEN and ANT as a Build Tool for the building of deployable artifacts from source code.
- Designed REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low-cost application integration.
- Worked on Docker container snapshots, attaching to a running container, removing images, managing directory structures and managing containers.
- By using JIRA/CONFLUENCE we maintain our product release wikis on confluence. And administer JIRA and managed tickets raised.
- Created scripts in Python which integrated with Amazon API to control instance operations.Automated the cloud deployments using Puppet, python (boto & fabric) and AWS Cloud Formation Templates.
- Used terraform to create, change and improve production infrastructure and maintained versioning infrastructure safely and efficiently by custom in-house solutions.
- Troubleshooting skills and ability to understand complex relationships between components of multi-tiered applications
Confidential, El Paso, TX
Aws DevOpsEngineer :
- Migrating the production infrastructure into an Amazon Web Services VPC utilizing the AWS Cloud Formation, EC2, S3, Managing the infrastructure using Chef/OpsWorks, Cloudwatch, EBS, Route53, IAM and Maintaining the infrastructure using autoscaling, load balancing and Migration of production MySQL database into RDS/ ElastiCache.
- Building the AWS Infrastructure using VPC, EC2, S3, Route 53, EBS, Security Group, Auto Scaling, and RDS in CloudFormation.
- Performed Integrated delivery (CI and CD process) Using Jenkins, Nexus, Yum. Branching, Tagging, Release Activities on Version Control Tools: SVN, GitHub.
- Implemented & maintained the branching and build/release strategies utilizing GIT and STASH.
- Integrate Bootstrap in existing web applications. Involved in coding for the presentation layer using JQuery, NodeJS.
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each View data. Implemented AngularJS Service calls using Angular Factory.
- Developed RESTful API using apache axis to allow communication in between the application.
- Implemented Spring IOC or Inversion of Control by way of Dependency Injection where a Factory class was written for creating and assembling the objects.
- Implemented docker maven-plugin in and maven POM.XML to build Docker images for all microservices and later used Docker file to build the Docker images from the java jar files.
- Experience in integrating automated QE validation, streamlining Dev workflow, and Continuous Delivery of project, and delivering standardized based on Docker to Operations for deployment.
- Setup and Install Chef workstation, Chef Server and bootstrapping the Chef Clients using knife.
- Experience in supporting database systems including Oracle, MYSQL, PostgreSQL on Linux and Solaris Environment.
- Have Knowledge on measuring the Real User Measurements using tools like SOASTA MPulse.
- Experience in Database Security includes creating Logins and Roles for users to access the database. Managed security logins and worked with Windows authentication, SQL server authentication and mixed modes.
- Worked with various scripting languages like Bash, Perl, Shell, Ruby, PHP and Python. Wrote Python scripts for pushing data from MongoDB to MySQL Database.
Environment: AWS, Microservices, Ant, Maven, Nexus, Jenkins, TFS, Git, SVN,JQUERY, AngularJS, Node JS,Rest API, SOAP, JFrog, Jira, Couch Base, Salt Stack, MPulse, Chef, Docker, XML,Puppet, Sonar, Nexus, Nagios, Web Services, Apache, Bash, Python Scripting, SQL,Oracle, Mysql, Windows, Linux.
Confidential, HOUSTON, TX
- Participated in Agile Scrum methodology for application development and involved in analysis, design, coding, and unit testing of business applications in a fast-paced environment.
- Used spring's test framework to create integration tests for various spring boot and spring batch applications.
- Participated in the release cycle of the product which involves environments like development, QA, UAT and Production. Responsible for the build and release management process
- Tracking code migration and testing efforts in all environments (i.e., Integration, Sys. Test, UAT, Performance/ Tech. Test, Training & Staging environments and final migration into Production Environment.
- Experience in installing configuring and deploying of Java/J2EE/.Net applications in Application Servers like WebSphere, WebLogic and JBoss.
- Developed Build and Deployment Scripts using ANT and MAVEN as Build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Worked in implementation of MVC design paradigm of Spring framework, object relational mapping using Hibernate and Oracle database. Developed Web services using RESTful and SOAP frameworks.
- Developed Stored Procedures and Triggers on Oracle Database designing and implementing fully automated server build management, monitoring and deployment By Using Technologies like Chef, puppet.
- Provisioned and configured Tomcat and Apache instances using Shell/Perl/Groovy in Udeploy.
- Used Ansible to manage Web applications, Environments configuration Files, Users, Mount points and Packages.
- One clicks Automation script to trigger push to production from Jira, invoke Build in Jenkins and deploy to target servers.
- Deployed Puppet, Puppet dashboard for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
- Used Puppet to manage Web Applications, Configuration Files, Data Base, Commands, User’s Mount points, Packages.
- Used Subversion as source code repositories and Managed SVN repositories for branching, merging, and tagging.
- Involved in Research of the project application architecture to support/resolve build, compile, and test issues/problems.
Environment: Rest, Soap, Java/J2ee, Jboss, Websphere, WebLogic, Mvc, Jenkins, Ansible, Node Js, AngularJS, Udeploy, Openstack, Chef, Puppet, SVN,Groovy, Git, PL/SQL, Mysql, PostgreSQL, Jira, Bamboo, Nagios, Splunk, Linux.
BUILD AND RELEASE ENGINEER
- Defined Branching Strategies based upon Organization requirements.
- Responsible for managing Code Repository in TFS 2010/2012.
- Build, manage, and continuously improvethe build infrastructure for global software development engineering teams including implementation of build scripts, continuous integration infrastructure and deployment tools.
- Communicating and interacting with Dev and Release team for scheduling the releases into different environment.
- Created continuous integration system using Ant, Jet brains, TC (Team City), full automation continuous Integration, faster and flawless deployments.
- Used configuration management tools Chef, Puppet, and CF Engine.
- Maintained JIRA for tracking and updating project defects and tasks.
- Work with MS Internal tools such as octopus, sequence manager, along with other internal scripts used for environment deployment and maintenance.
- Responsible for migrating the application from Window Server 2003 to Window Server 2012
- Worked on IIS 6.0 & IIS 8.5 in setting up websites for applications.
- Responsible for deploying SQL Schemas on SQL Server 2008 R2 for different environments.
- Upgraded various CI/CD tools like Jenkins/JIRA using SDLC process and supported upgrading the software patches and worked with vendor for any issues to completion
- Created Batch/PowerShell Scripting for deploying the applications to different environments.
- Responsible for installing window services and batch jobs on QA environments.
Environment : TFS 2010/2012, Azure, Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2008 R2, IIS7.0 & IIS8.0, Octopus, PowerShell & Batch, Perl, Shell Scripting, Subversion(SVN), Perforce, Hudson, Jira, Ansible, Bamboo, Ant, Jenkins GIT, MTM 2013, SQL .
Jr. Linux Administrator
- Administered, maintained Red Hat 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0 AS, ES, Troubleshooting Hardware, Operating System Application & Network problems and performance issues; Deployed latest patches for, Linux and Application servers, Performed Red Hat Linux Kernel Tuning.
- Configured Redhat Linux 3.x & Solaris 8,9 for production, staging and test environments.
- Administered Linux servers for several functions including managing Apache/Tomcat server, mail server, and MySQL databases in both development and production.
- Experience in implementing and configuring network services such as HTTP, DHCP, and TFTP.
- Install and configure DHCP, DNS (BIND, MS), web (Apache, IIS), mail (SMTP, IMAP, POP3) and file server on Linux servers.
- System performance monitoring and troubleshooting in Solaris Environments 8 & 9.
- Experienced working with Preload Assist and PICS projects .
- Installing and setting up Oracle9i on Linux for the development team.
- Migrated database applications from Windows 2005 Server to Linux server.
- Linux kernel, memory upgrades and swaps area. Red hat Linux Kickstart Installation.
- Capacity Planning, Infrastructure design and ordering systems.
- Created users, manage user permissions, maintain user
- Diagnosed hardware and software problems and provided solution to them.
- Updated data in inventory management package for Software and Hardware products.
- Worked with DBAs on installation of RDBMS database, restoration and log generation .
- Bash shell-scripts to automate routine activities.
- Monitored trouble ticket queue to attend user and system calls.
Environment : Red Hat Linux 3.0,4.0,5.0 AS ES, Ubuntu, Oracle 9i/10g, Samba, VMware Tomcat 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, Apache Server 1.x, 2.x, Bash ,SQL, Oracle, MemCacheD, Redis.