- Over 8 years of extensive experience web programming in PHP, Magento, Drupal, WordPress, jQuery, HTML, CSS Involved in all the stages of the software development Cycle (SDLC) design, Specification, Coding, debugging, testing, integration and system testing, documentation and maintenance of Programs.
- Designing, building & supporting complex DRUPAL web applications for large consumer focused websites. Used DRUPAL 6, 7, 8.
- Good working experience in designing and implementing various web applications in both LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) and WAMP (Windows, Apache, MySQL, PHP) Environments.
- Developed custom Drupal Theme to effectively address business requirements.
- Extensive experience with multiple PHP Frameworks such as Codeigniter, Zend Framework, Larvel, Phalcon, CakePHP, FuelPHP, Ruby on Rails, Groovy on and many more.
- Knowledge in CMS WordPress, Drupal& Magento
- Good experience in Drupalv6/v7/v8 Configuration, Module, Installation and Theme development, content management.
- Highly Experienced in Drupal user access management, administration, performance and security.
- Designed and modified Drupal sites for customers to include installation of websites, adding and configuring associated plugins/widgets, etc.
- Created New Templates for the administrator areas with various options to be implemented using Drupal.
- Developing e-commerce applications Magento 1.x Community, Magento 1.x Enterprise, Magento 2.x community, WordPress& Drupal.
- Key role in importing the entire site to Magento. Writing scripts to import the products, categories, images, customers, orders, etc. to the Magento website.
- Good working experience on Java/J2EE.
- Experience in using various tools and IDEs for development and design like Netbeans, Eclipse, Notepad++ and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience with different type of services - RESTFUL, SOAP services.
- Experienced in performing installation and configuration of Ngnix + Apache and Php server configuration
- Used the latest HTML5 elements for video playback, content rendering using tags such as article, section, div and many more tags etc.
- Working experience on CSS background, CSS positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, pseudo classes, pseudo elements.
- Excellent background in developing applications using LAMP stack end to end.
- Dexterity with both LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) and WAMP (Windows) stacks.
- Designed and developed relational database systems and Client/Server applications.
- Solid experience with security aspects of website such as SQL injections etc.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- Excellent troubleshooting, debugging and problem solving skills for technical issue.
- Experienced in solving issues in web browsers, following the W3C standards to maintain the website with defect free.
- Development of web-services and API (Application Program Interface).
- Proficient at search engine optimization using constantly evolving legitimate techniques to improve website ranking in several search engines in the long-term through link development.
- Strong team builder having excellent analytical skills with capability to handle new technologies.
- Good in communicating with clients, customers, managers and other teams in the enterprise at all levels. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Programming Languages: PHP, C, C++, Java, Shell Script, Perl, PL/SQL, Python, Ruby, .NET, Drupal 7,8, Joomla, Magento2.0, Word Press and larvel.
Framework and Tools: MVC framework, Zend, MS Office, Symfony, EXT.js, Moodle
Databases: MySQL PHPMYADMIN, Microsoft SQLServer, MS Access, Confidential, Postgre SQL, SQLite
Application/Web Servers: Apache Web Server, IBM WebSphere, ZEND server
Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows
IDE Tools: Adobe Dreamweaver, InDesign, Flash, ColdFusion, Photoshop, Eclipse, PHP Designer, Microsoft Visual Studio, Zend Studio, IBM Rational Application Developer
CMS/Frameworks: Drupal7/8, Word press, Zend, LAMP/WAMP
Modeling Tools: Rational Rose UML, MS Visio
Web Services: WSDL, XML, SOAP, UDDI, API,BPM
Networking Technologies: TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, Cisco, Juniper, FTP, HTTP, DNS,DHCP
Confidential, Menomonee Falls, WI
Sr. Web Developer (PHP, Magento, Drupal)
- Used all aspects of MYSQL/PHP Programming (object oriented PHP), Magento2.0 Framework in LAMP environment.
- Developed Contact Fill Application using Magento and installation and integration of the Application online.
- Developed fully functional, cross browser compatible websites on DRUPAL 7 platform utilizing Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Worked as a part of team on a series of Drupal 7 sites, which included custom panels, blocks, content types, and views that allow every user to customize the look of their site.
- Created Drupal modules for Active log sessions and Service Reporting System.
- Maintained groups of multiple users with Drupal CMS.
- Used WordPress for developing web pages.
- Worked heavily on DRUPAL7 CMS development and developed various custom modules.
- Implemented dashboard enhancements to the Verified website using PHP, LARAVEL Framework, JQuery and HTML5.
- Enterprise versions of Magento2.0 Commerce e-commerce platform
- Worked with design patterns like singleton pattern and registry pattern in Symphony web application framework as well as Model-View-Control (MVC) pattern in ZEND framework.
- Worked on front-end to make web pages more dynamic via AJAX and JQUERY.
- Designed layouts using HTML, CSS, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Worked with symphony, design patterns like singleton pattern, registry pattern and model view control pattern in Magento framework.
- Worked with integrating search engine optimization (SEO) functionality within an MVC framework using constantly evolving legitimate techniques to improve website ranking in the major Search Engines.
- Payment gateway implementation with PAYPAL/IPN, Google checkout, CC Avenue, Net Banking, Credit Cards.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using JQUERY/AJAX.
- Implemented Google Search Appliance Configuration, integration, management and development, SAML deployment and Simple SAML php.
- Designed enhancements to an existing Drupal system and implemented those designs.
- Worked in CMS tools such as Joomla, Drupal7 and WordPress.
- Worked in MVC frameworks like ZEND, CakePHP, Symfonyand codegniter as well as e-commerce web environments such as CCK, Views, Drush, and agile Development.
- Worked heavily on Drupal 7 CMS development and developed various custom modules.
- Involved in Re-Skinning of website development in Drupal 8 and developed custom modules to support system.
- Worked on Linux and UNIX platforms. Also worked with XML, XSD, and RESTful APIs.
- Created admin automated tools which makes easy add, update, delete of content.
- Proficient in Object-oriented programming (OOPs) concepts.
- Worked on Drupal6 concepts like LDAP, SSO, Web services, Multi-sites, Mobile Websites.
- Demonstrated a solid understanding of best practices for Drupal and Web.
- Implemented and upgraded various Drupal7 modules.
- Worked on applications and developed them with XML, JSON, XSL (PHP, Pearl, and Python).
- Worked with symphony, design patterns like singleton pattern, registry pattern and model view control pattern in Zend framework.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Designed and maintained Web forms and Banners PHP5 Coded, implemented upgrades, patches, code releases, and database changes.
- Used HeRoku for PHP5 application, Data exchange with third party using PHP5/XML.
- Created Restful Java servlet and deployed onto HeRoku to connect the mobile app and online MongoDB database.
- Experienced in tool such as Magento2.0
- Implemented dashboard enhancements to the Verified website using PHP, LARAVEL Framework, JQuery and HTML.
- Assisted in migrating legacy PHP5 /Code Igniter web app to Python/Django.
- Used WordPress for developing web pages.
- Remove references to Microsoft Web Controls, added Views and Link Buttons to ASP page, and add references to Views and Link Buttons to C# page for Button Click event
- Worked with large multi-server DRUPAL environments, administration, and integration with various third party sites with open APIs.
- Develop, test and implement cross-browser compatible DRUPAL7 themes using valid XHTML/CSS
- Writing controllers that are responsible for transferring control between components, routing and rendering views.
- Designs custom themes, plugins and sites using PHP5 and Canvas framework for faster deployment and Experienced in DRUPAL7 themes, modules and familiarity with the DRUPAL API and hook system.
- Writing components that hold model data and call back functions for the actions triggered from view.
- Experience in content management systems like DRUPAL7, Joomla, WordPress to perfectly suit the client's requirements.
- Created C# console applications
- Extensively used HTML5, React.JS, Angular.JS, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting for form validations. And JSON for data exchange between client and server.
- Specially working with AJAX data consisting of JSON responses, parsing the same and presenting on the UI layer and also used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Designed, built, tested and implemented stand-alone modules for Magento2.0, including payment and shipping modules. Customized Magento's inherent features based on client needs.
- Used Bootstrap and Magento in effective web design.
- Used all aspects of MySQL/PHP Programming (object oriented PHP), Magento, Zend Framework in LAMP environment
- Implemented a caching feature to cache static web pages in memory using XML and PHP.
- Integrated and configured the Lucene search engine for PHP application.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Making pages comply to Accessibility requirements (ADA) for physically challenged and all who uses the website.
- Involved in writing procedures, complex queries using PL/SQL to extract data from database and to delete the data and to reload the data on Confidential DB using Toad tool.
- Project architecture implemented with MVC software design pattern, PHP, LAMP, Cake PHP framework and Content Management System (CMS).
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Sr.PHP/ Drupal Developer
- Extensively worked on Drupal 7 and other CMS theming
- Involved with Mobile Application Development
- Developing compatible User Interface Functionality using JQuery and other libraries.
- Experience in content management systems like DRUPAL7, Joomla and WordPress to perfectly suit the client's requirements.
- Developed Custom Module for maintaining the inventory of applications obtained from different Web Services in JSON protocol.
- Used PHP Larvel to implement back-end RESTFUL API.
- Developed and maintained ANT scripts, pearl scripts and shell scripts that facilitate the Administration of BEA WebLogic 8.x. and IBM Web Sphere 5.x
- Worked on applications and developed them with XML, JSON, XSL (PHP, Django, Python, Rails)
- Conceived and designed database tables in MYSQL 5
- Worked on Linux and UNIX platforms. Also worked with XML, XSD, and RESTful APIs
- Worked on an open-source CMS Drupal 7 to build website using Drupal 7
- Designed and developed the dynamic and user-friendly front end website using jQuery UI.
- Experienced in Gathering and defining user requirements, created software architecture and data models, defined criteria for system testing and defined SDLC.
- Experienced in Coding using solid object oriented principles, SOA, ORMs, design patterns and the latest advancements supported by the platform.
- Maintain high volume availability demands using open source tools such as Linux, Apache, PHP, and MySQL.
- Maintain User groups with Drupal CMS.
- Designed applications in AJAX with rich user interfaces.
- Install MySQL workbench Client to access MySQL Server.
- Worked on customizing modules, themes using API's and core Drupal modules.
- Worked with teams in designing and developing server optimization techniques like caching, output stream compression, memcache, drupal module updates and releases etc
- Database Design and Query Optimization (Worked in backend with MySQL).
- Maintain SQL server database and reporting tools updating PHP script.
- Create Runtime PHP files using Zend framework
Confidential, Plano, TX
PHP Developer/LAMP Stack
- Developed the programming code from scratch and developed fully functional website.
- Co-ordinated with BA group for better understanding of functional requirements analyzed and designed the business requirements to documented and implemented.
- Used DRUSH for Drupal website updates.
- Integrated HTML, CSS with Drupal theme also Created, Customized and Modified themes.
- Used various Drupal tools including Drush, CTools, Hooks, Views, Panels and developed custom modules, custom themes and Drupal templates.
- Managed various configuration by using Drupal.
- Worked on customizing modules, themes using API's and core Drupal modules.
- Used all aspects of MySQL/PHP 7 Programming (object oriented PHP) in LAMP environment.
- Developed business logic using PHP, Manipulated and controlled the objects by Object Oriented Programming.
- Excellent LAMP development experience including Apache, Nginx deployment.
- Use of PHPMyAdmin to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web.
- Created MySQL database tables and build queries for MySQL databases to Insert, Update Delete and accessing data through mapping tables.
- Developed Data Flow Diagrams, Entity Relationship Diagrams and Data Structure Diagrams.
- Development on stored procedures, triggers, cursors, views, joins etc.
- Worked extensively with the File management and image libraries.
- Implemented client side Interface using React JS.
- Implemented react JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozella, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Build stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Used Axioms with react for making AJAX Calls.
- Used React -Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Used React JS to implement rich functions in various pages: form validation, crud, grid list, search, sort, pagination, multi-selection, tags-input, advanced/custom directives, authentication, unit tests, etc.
- Creating new React components, containers, services, and APIs for prototypes.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Draggable.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Worked in LAMP environment and built plugins for WordPress
- Developed home-grown WordPress dynamic widgets using CSS and PHP
- Developed custom theme based on Bootstrap with responsive layouts
- Created various functions for processing and validating forms
- Worked on custom content types for various landing pages and implemented hooks in template to use templates for specific content types
- Implemented Display suite for maintaining fields for display modes
- Used various inbuilt PHP functions to write complex code and achieve various functionalities
- Has experience on the use of SQL queries to update/retrieve data from database.
- Used Git as the primary repository for backup and migration of content for different environments
- MySQL databases for Backend using php my admin
- Implemented SEO based Drupal modules optimizing the search function all over the site
- Used JIRA and wiki for bug tracking and documentation
- Participated in the complete SDLC process via Agile methodology
- Built custom theme based upon bootstrap framework and theme module
- Built complex views based upon relation between content types and contextual filters
- Built custom content types based upon business requirement
- UI functionalities include Custom Views for Documentation template with accordion navbar, tooltips for description for specific attributes and drop down menus for main navigation
- Designed and developed website with Zend framework. Developed Zend modules, Wordpress created models, created views, modified controller to interact between controller and view, created configuration files to create routes, modified layout etc
- Used CSS to create grids and adopt cross browsing interactive features
- Worked extensively on backend system to troubleshoot Java Script related issues with front-end connectivity
- Data validation was done for both page load and Ajax requests on the server side using the form validation
- Worked in an Agile environment and also Installed and configured Drupal on a Linux server and other servers
- Extensive Drupal experience and active in the Drupal Community attending and presenting at conferences and camps, developing new modules, and offering support to other users and developers
- Worked with Management to create project specifications and documentation and also designed, evaluated, enhanced, tested, troubleshot, and maintained PHP applications
- Implemented Git based version control for migration
- Worked on JIRA for Agile software development process