Devops Engineer Resume
To work in a dynamic professional environment with a growing organization and utilize my creativity and innovative thinking for benefit of the organization.
DevOps Engineer, Alexandria, VA
- Automated Docker Image build and push to nexus using Jenkins
- Automated docker image deployment to a dev/fqt and production environment using Jenkins and ansible. (Baseline images: Jdk8, tomcat and CARAT)
- Hands on experience with Jenkins, SVN, Sonatype Nexus,Git, ansible,cloudbees, SonarQube, (cloudforms experience limited)
- Automate and optimize our software build and deployment solutions to minimize the time from commit to deployment using canary pipeline and also auto tagging
- Installed, upgraded and configured applications on RedHat platform on both Prod and Dev eg installed Git,Sonaqube
- Configured and launched both Linux and windows slaves in jenkins
- Proactive monitoring and log analysis using splunk ( splunk power user)
- Writing bash scripts to monitor infrastructure and automate specific infrastructure processes eg auto - restart hang services
- Built, compiled and tested needed plugins for CI/CD delivery in Linux platform and eg TSlint for SonarQube
- Configure and troubleshoot cert issues in applications for CICM department.
- Performed DR (Disaster Recovery) testing for Confidential CICM platform, failover from Alexandria to Boyers
- Using ansible to manage applications and infrastructure
- Performed SIMS storage migration to Isilon to improve I/O performance, also optimize NFS mount points settings eg noatime
- Optimize CI/CD applications java heap size and settings to enhance performance and limit Memory leaks.
Linux System Engineer
Confidential, Bethesda, Maryland
- Manage a 24/7 always on multi-tier Linux application delivery environment.
- Linux administration, performance tuning, monitoring, maintaining fault tolerance.
- Proactive monitoring of server systems using zenoss core 5
- Disaster Recovery(DR) testing.
- Application performance using Steel Fusion ( Confidential Product)
- Decommissioning physical servers in Bethesda in an effort to migrate to AWS. Building highly scalable infrastructure using cloud formation
- Troubleshoot hardware, operating system, and application software problems using Dell OpenManage Server Administrator.
- Managing Infrastructure as a code using ansible
- Installing and configuring LAMP and supporting them on Linux production servers
- Troubleshooting and monitoring physical servers, network related issues
- Manage infrastructure and applications
- Extensively used LVM, creating Volume Groups, Logical volumes, and managing disk storage.
- Improve system performance by working with the development team to analyze, identify and resolve issues quickly
- Monitoring infrastructure using Nagios
- Experience in supporting fundamental technologies such as DNS, Apache and NFS.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes