Platforms: Windows, Mac OS, Windows Server 2008
Tools: Salesforce, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Visual Studio (2008 - 2015), Netbeans, Team Foundation Server, ASP.NET MVC & Web Forms, Twitter Bootstrap, Entity Framework, nHibernate, Amazon Web Services, Sourcetree, Jira
Confidential, Bristol, Pennsylvania
- Performed software development of new business requirements, supported development on existing code base, and optimized a highly complex application built in C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms, Linq, and Entity Framework.
- Worked within an agile development methodology and applied a systematic approach to the analysis, technical design, assessment,implementation, component testing, maintenance, and re-engineering of the product.
- Developed a unique auto update functionality for the application, which utilizes Amazon Web Services S3, and a REST Web API to help clients receive the latest updates for the application.
- Implemented a new application written in ASP.NET MVC, C#, and Entity Framework helping the company better track inventory of mobile devices used by its customer base.
- Provided off hours support for the platform to provide swift resolution of critical production issues.
Confidential, Wayne, Pennsylvania
- Developed enhancements to large enterprise applications using ASP.NET MVC, Web Forms, Windows Forms, and other Microsoft technologies, while following an agile development delivery process.
- Provided technical analysis for desktop and web based applications, leveraging knowledge of multiple programming languages such as C# and VB.NET to isolate issues and assess root cause (defining issues as either service or non-service related).
- Resolved critical support tickets submitted by end users in a timely manner in order to maintain the organizations service promise to customers.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, effectively conveying technical concepts to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Supported several existing in house utilities, in addition to managing day to day sprint, and production support tasks.
Confidential, Exton, Pennsylvania
Associate Applications Developer
- Developed SaaS products based on detailed business requirements documents for Confidential 's iGo system using C#, Microsoft SQL Server, Team Foundation Server and other in house scripting tools, while following an agile development delivery process.
- Implemented the finger signing e-Signature method on mobile platforms, helping clients significantly cut down the lifecycle of a life insurance application.
- Upgraded the application's Core Base Codes to the latest compiler version (8.4). The task involves Unit, System & User Acceptance Testing; Production Rollout & Support.
- Developed web UI and server based C# code for a multi-client SaaS environment.