- Over 5 Years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Management and Implementation of various stand - alone, client-server enterprise applications.
- Experienced in developing Web-Applications implementing Model View Control architecture using Django, Flask and Spring web application frameworks.
- Mastering in implementing MVC architecture using Django for web-based applications in OOP concepts like Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, and Collections.
- Good knowledge on Algorithms, Data Structures, OOPS concepts, Flowcharts and Database Design.
- Experienced in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Python/PHP) Architecture.
- Experienced working on different UNIX platforms like Linux, Ubuntu, centos.
- Valuable Experience on Python Best Practices (PEP-8) and experience with testing libraries such as pyUnit, pyTest etc.
- Proficient in developing complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages along with performing DDL and DML operations on the database.
- Expertise on working with the Networking protocols like TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS.
- Good experience in working with Web services like REST, Amazon EC2, and AWS and Amazon s3.
- Having good knowledge in using NoSQL databases like MongoDB (2.6, 2.4).
- Extensive knowledge on automated batch programs by UNIX shell Scripts (file validations, file downloads, workflow executions) and Puppet.
- Proficient in writing SQL Queries, Stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers using relational databases like Oracle, MySQL and MSSQL Server.
- Implemented various Networking Concepts, Router Architectures, and HTTP & FTP Services
- Knowledgeable in field of Computer Networking with interdisciplinary research in Software Defined Networks (SDN), Open Flow and Voice over IP applications
- Valuable experience with Amazon Cloud EC2, Simple Storage Service S3 and Amazon SQS.
- Experience in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on MySQL and PL SQL database.
- Skilled in Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment, along with data analytics, data wrangling and Excel data extracts.
- Expertise in working with server-side technologies including databases, Restful API and MVC design patterns.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to work on own besides being a valuable and contributing team player.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills, efficient time management and organization skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and work well in a team environment
Operating systems: Windows, Linux Ubuntu Languages C, C++, Python, Java
Scripting languages: CSS, AJAX, Java Script, jQuery, PHP, Shell Scripting Markup languages HTML, XML, JSON
Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM Web sphere, open stack, RESTful web services Databases Oracle, My SQL, query languages PL/SQL
IDEs/ Tools: Pycharm
Version Controlling Systems: GitHub, SV
Confidential, Fargo, ND
- Updated views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create new functionalities to the website.
- Created RESTful API's calls with server, parse output JSON data and perform field by field comparison in database.
- Created Python libraries that allow the transfer of data from SQL Database to Oracle Database.
- Used python modules such as xlrd, lxml and csv to compare two files and log the differences.
- Used Django's ORM (object-relational Mapper) to automate the transfer of data stored in database tables into objects that are more commonly used in application code.
- Successfully migrated the Django database from SQLite3 to PostgreSQL with complete data integrity.
- Used Django configuration to manage URLs and application parameters.
- Implemented and enhanced CRUD operations for the applications using the MVC architecture of Django framework and conducted code reviews.
- Developed scripts using pandas to easily perform read/write operations to CSV files, manipulate and compare data by columns.
- Automated different workflows, which are initiated manually with Python scripts and Linux bash scripting.
- Implemented full life cycle development of new web applications and modification of existing applications to add new components and features emphasizing maintainability, reliability, scalability and performance.
- Responsible for debugging the project monitored on JIRA.
- Involved in doing AGILE (SCRUM) practices and planning of sprint attending daily agile (SCRUM) meetings and SPRINT retrospective meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Taken part in entire lifecycle of the projects including Design, Development, and Deployment, Testing and Implementation and support.
- Worked on network subnet, VLAN's and Routers.
- Involved in automation of creations of VLAN, Trunk port and Routing
- Used Python IDE's such as PyCharm, sublime text for developing the code and performing unit test and SIT.
- Involved in setting SSH connection and used SFTP, FTP protocols for file transfer between different operating systems.
Confidential, Chicago Downtown, IL
- Developed and maintained modules and implemented test frameworks for online vendor order management system.
- Responsible for gathering requirements, system analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Used Unit Test Python library for testing many Python programs and block of codes.
- Used Python OS module on UNIX environment, made job cloning and forking
- Developing Python Framework using Django to perform scan software unit monitoring.
- Designed the front end of the application using Python, HTML, CSS, JSON and jQuery.
- Worked on backend of the application, mainly using Active Records.
- Involved in implementing Automation Testing using Python - Selenium and developed test cases by using Unit Test Module, PyUnit in Python.
- Used GIT and Jira for code submissions and review process and involved in writing scripts on protocols HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, Telnet, SMTP.
- Managed code versioning with GitHub and deployment to staging and production servers.
- Involved in writing automation scripts using Python -Selenium to test the functionality of the web pages and written Socket programming scripts to bridge communication in between Client-Server.
- Involved in designing mobile search application system requirements and coded back-end and front-end in Django/ Python.
- Rewrite existing Python /Django modules to deliver certain format of data.
- Built database Model, Views and API's using Python for interactive web based
- Involved in debugging the applications monitored on JIRA using agile methodology.
- Gathered requirements from stakeholders, worked on design documents.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL.
- Rewrite existing Python/Django/Java module to deliver certain format of data.
- Used Django Database API's to access database objects.
- Wrote Python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Generated property list for every application dynamically using Python.
- Responsible for search engine optimization to improve the visibility of the website.
- Wrote server-side programming by using Servlets and JSP.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information from third party.
- Used GitHub repository for version control.
- Used Apache Tomcat Server to deploy the applications.
- Used JIRA to manage the issues/project work flow.
- Worked on prototypes for Responsive design.
- Wrote test plans and performed unit testing and performance testing.
- Improved code reuse and performance by making effective use of various design patterns.
Jr. Software Engineer
- Worked as junior developer on the team providing enhancements and maintaining the application providing bug fixing support.
- Developed JSPs and implemented java servlets.
- Install, configure and deploy software run quality assurance tests.
- Troubleshoot various software issues using debugging process and coding techniques.
- Provide L3 production support to clients via support e-ticketing system.
- Perform system administration for hosting server and client software.
- Developed SQL queries and procedures for the application.
- Experience with SQL query generation and data modeling experience
- Implemented all validations and provided low level testing