- 7+ years of experience as a professional Python Developer with deep understanding of technology trends with expertise in core of complex technologies . Strong involvement in Analysis, Design and Development, Testing, Implementation, production support and maintenance of different Web Applications utilizing Django, flask frame works.
- Experience object oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python.
- Experienced in developing web - based applications using Python, DJANGO,GTK, QT, XML, CSS, HTML, DHTML and JQuery.
- Experience with Web Development, Amazon Web Services , Python and the Django framework.
- Experienced in installing, configuring, modifying, testing and deploying applications with Apache and Siebel.
- Mastering in implementing Model view control architecture using Django for web based applications.
- Expert knowledge of and experience in Object Oriented Design and Programming concepts.
- Experience with Design, code, and debug operations, reporting, data analysis and web applications utilizing Python.
- Experienced in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, and Python/PHP) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Python/PHP) Architecture.
- Experience in developing applications using amazon web services like EC2, Cloud Search, Elastic Load balancer ELB,S3,CloudFront.
- Experienced in installing, configuring, modifying, testing and deploying applications with Apache.
- Familiar with JSON based REST Web services and Amazon Web services.
- Experienced in developing Web Services with Python programming language.
- Having experienced in Agile Methodologies, Scrum stories and sprints experience in a Python based environment, along with data analytics, data wrangling and Excel data extracts.
- Experienced in working on Application Servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, Web Servers like Apache server, NGINX and Integrated Development Environments like Pycharm, Wing IDE, Sublime text .
- Experience in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on MySQL and PostgreSQL database.
- Experience on continuous integration and deployment using docker.
- Strong knowledge on Databases including MySQL, Oracle, Cassandra and MongoDB.
- Scaling up projects using python tools like multithreading, celery.
- Experience with Unit testing/ Test driven Development (TDD), Load Testing.
- Effectively involved in handling releases, managing merges and deployments.
- Highly motivated, dedicated, quick learner and have proven ability to build and manage a team and work individually.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with results-oriented attitude.
Languages: Python 3.x,2.7/2.4, C++, Java, Shell Script, Perl, SQL
Python Framework: Django, Webapp2, Flask
Versioning Tools: Subversion, GIT, Perforce, SVN, CVS
Web servers: Apache, WebLogic, WebSphere
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server 2008, Oracle
Operating systems: Linux/Unix, Windows Variants
Confidential, Andover, MA
- Created Business Logic usingPython to create Planning and Tracking functions.
- Worked very closely with designer, tightly integrating Flash into the CMS with the use of Flashvars stored in the Django models. Also createdXML with Djangoto be used by the Flash.
- Developed multi-threaded standalone app in Python, PHP, C++to view Circuit parameters and performance.
- Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views utilizing Python, to build an interactive web based solution.
- Developed Business Logic using Pythonon DjangoWeb Framework.
- Developed tools using Python, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of the menial tasks.
- Developed internal auxiliary web apps using Python Flask framework with Angular.js and Twitter Bootstrap CSS / HTML framework.
- Developed tools using Python, Shell scripting, XML to automate some of the menial tasks. Interfacing with supervisors, artists, systems administrators and production to ensure production deadlines are met.
- Used Django configuration to manage URLs and application parameters.
- Utilized PyQt to provide GUI for the user to create, modify and view reports based on client data.
- Developed complex web, middleware, and back end systems in Python, SQL and Perl forLinux and Windows.
- Created PyUnit test scripts and used for unit testing.
- Worked with JSONbased REST Web services.
- Developed Python batch processors to consume and produce various feeds.
- Developed Merge jobs in Python to extract and load data into MySQL database.
- Used Couchbase Python SDK to build applications that use Couchbase Server.
- Created PHP/MySQL back-end for data entry from Flash.
- Created a Git repository and added the project to GitHub .
- UtilizedAgile process andJIRA issue management to track sprint cycles.
- Wrote validation scripts in SQL to validate data loading.
- Developed the Accommodations utilizing AWS Elastic Search, Restful Accommodations utilizing JAX-RS and Java.
- Interfacing with supervisors, artists, systems administrators and production to ensure production deadlines are met.
Sr. Python Developer
- Involved in the project life cycle including design, development and implementation and verification and validation
- Extensively utilized Python frameworks like Django, Flask, Sanic, PyUnitandlibraries likematplotlib.
- Designed applications implementing MVC architecture in Pyramid, Zope frame works.
- Created a Python/Django based web application using Python scripting for data processing, MySQL for the database, and HTML/CSS/JQuery and High Charts, matplotlib for data visualization of sales, tracking progress, identifying trends.
- Fetched twitter feeds for certain important keyword using python-twitter library(Tweepy), Used JSON to store the twitter data which was further represented using matplotlib visualization and generated graphical reports forbusiness decision using matplotlib library.
- Participate in the design, build and deployment of NoSQL implementations like MongoDB.
- Added support for Amazon AWS S3 and RDS to host static/media files and the database into Amazon Cloud.
- Involved in web application development for backend system using AngularJS and Node.js with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS techniques.
- Worked on creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing the images.
- Integrated to Google Cloud platform for large scale computing workloads.
- Used AngularJS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient in integrating with Restful services
- Also Created Angular JS controllers, directives, models for different modules of the application.
- Extensive code reviewing using GitHub pull requests, improved code quality, also conducted meetings among Team.
- Developed server based web traffic using RESTful API’s statistical analysis tool using Flask, Pandas.
- Wrote PL/SQL views, Stored Procedures, database triggers & Packages.
- Enhanced by adding Python XML SOAP request/response handlers to add accounts, modify trades and security updates.
- Recording of Scripts Web Services HTML using Vugen and SoapUI and script validation through co correlations, parameterizations and other methods.
- Worked with RDBMS like Oracle 11g/10i and MySQL databases to query and read data.
- Developed various Python scripts to find vulnerabilities with SQL Queries by doing SQL injection, permission checks and performance analysis.
- Developed scripts to migrate data from proprietary database to PostgreSQL.
- Implemented continuous integration using Jenkins andinvolved in the deployment of application with Ansible automation engine.
- Created backend database T-SQL stored procedures and Jasper Reports.
- Performed Unit testing, Integration Testing, GUI testing using Pytest and web application testing using Selenium Python bindings.
- Designed many UML diagrams in Magic Draw for generating C++ code on the fly.
- Used Embedded Coder for translating models into model source code and executable in QNX Real Time Operating System(RTOS) single-tasking mode.
- Writing the assembly language program and debugging.
- Developed applications in QT creator.
- Conversion of the analog to a digital voltmeter with the help assembly language and plc programming.
- Used Selenium Library to write fully functioning test automation process that allowed the simulation of submitting different requests from multiple browsers to web application.
- Debugged and Tested Android app using Charles debugging session as man-in-middle proxy and monitored traffic flow through the devices. logged user stories and acceptance criteria in JIRA for features by evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Executing regression tests on each release and verified bugs found from automation test in Bugzilla.
- Collaborate with Product Management and User Experience experts regarding product definition, schedule, scope and project-related decisions.
Confidential, Wayne, NJ
- Working in various stage of software development life cycle includes requirements, analysis, design, development, deployment and testing of an application for business outputs.
- Working in Agile software development- a framework that delivers customer collaboration and interaction with processes and tools.
- Working on of web application development and deployment. - UI experience, security, logging, backend services.
- Familiar with JSON based REST Web services and Amazon Web services (AWS) and Responsible for setting up Python REST API framework and spring frame work using DJANGO.
- Writing backend programming in FLAX
- Created RESTfulservices to interact with UI.
- Involved in designing application system requirements and coded back-end and front-end in Python using Flask REST framework.
- Working in UNIX environment in developing the application and familiar with all of its commands.
- Used much Regular expressions to match the pattern with the existing one.
- Created a URL Shortener with frontend using React.js and backend using Node.js.
- Used AJAX to modify small portions of the web pages by sending a request to the server avoiding the need of reloading the entire web page and for transmitting JSON data objects between frontend and controllers.
- Interactive in providing change requests, trouble reports and requirements collection with the client.
- Implementing and modified various SQL queries and Cursors as per the client requirements and also development of tables required for application using MYSQL.
- Working on various Integrated Development Environments like Pycharm, Anaconda Spyder.
- Installed numerous Python packages using pip and easy install.
- Very good understanding of Python requests module and HTTP requests, response, methods.
- Involved in the Design, development, test, deploy and maintenance of the website.
- Created a light front-end framework against the JSON API for their service request portal using Bootstrap.
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on DjangoWeb Framework.
- Generated property list for every application dynamically usingPython.
- Rewrite existing Python/Django modules to deliver certain format of data.
- Generated Python Django Forms to record data of online users.
- Managed datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL, queried MYSQL database queries from Python using Python -MySQL connector and MySQL dB package to retrieve information.
- Used Jenkins to build and troubleshoot automated testing.
- Installed and maintained web servers Tomcat and Apache HTTP in UNIX.
- Responsible for search engine optimization to improve the visibility of the website.
- Developed Merge jobs in Python to extract and load data into MySQLdatabase.
- Use Gitfor version control.
- Wrote validation scripts in SQL to validate data loading.
- Trained users and did production support.
- Optimized search query results to distinguish between active vs inactive firms, offices and representatives.
- Troubleshooting the automation scenario issues and updating the script.
- Built database Model, Views and API’s using Python for interactive web based
- Involved in debugging the applications monitored on JIRA using agile methodology.
- Involved in the Complete Software development life cycle (SDLC) to develop the application.
- Participated in daily scrum to implement agile scrum methodology helping the team maintain focus on the business objective with constant assessment and feedback.
- Using Python automated manual process of archiving table data from Oracle database into CSV files and loading the extracted data into RainStor Distributed database.
- Writing Python scripts to update the content in database and manipulate files.
- Interacting with business to understand the requirement, developing and supporting it from SIT, UAT to PROD.
- Written SQL queries for report generations.
- Created PyUnit test cases for unit testing.
- Developing web based application using Django framework with python concepts.
- Worked on integrating python with Web development tools and Web Services.
- Worked in an agile development environment and used GitHub for version control.
- Implemented SOAP/RESTful web services in JSON format.
- Wrote scripts in Python for extracting data from HTML file.
- Written queries in MySQL and Native SQL.
- Used Pythonbased GUI components for the front-end functionality such as selection criteria
- Developed the required XML Schema documents and implemented the framework for parsing XML documents
- Utilize PyUnit, the Python Unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Good at Object oriented programming concepts Ex: Multi-Threading, Exception handling and collections.