- Over 9+ years of experience with Multi - faceted and effective web applications developer, as well as supporting, managing, and implementing web tools, client/server, distributed, internet and E-commerce application using object oriented methodologies and RDBMS, complete multi-tired, application development lifecycle experience using java-J2EE/J2EE/UI technologies and will to closely participate in the growth, development and success of the organization.
- Expertise in reviewing client requirement, prioritize requirement creating project proposal (scope, estimation) and baseline project plan.
- Experienced in all stages of Software development life cycle (SDLC) starting from gathering Business specifications, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of projects using various methodologies like V-model, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, XP and RUP.
- Expertise in several J2EE technologies like JSP, Servlets, Web Services (SOAP, WSDLandUDDI)JSF, Hibernate, Spring, Struts, EJB(Entity session Message Driven Bean), Ajax, JAVA Beans, JNDI, JMS, JAVA Mail, XML, Sockets using IDE’s LIKE ECLIPSE .
- Expertise in creating Conceptual Data Models, process/Data Flow Diagrams, Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and State Diagrams.
- Expertise in Risk analysis, Gap analysis, Use Case analysis, baseline acceptance criteria and deliverables
- Expertise with IBM Web Sphere, BEA WebLogic, Jakarta Tomcat, Jboss.
- Expertise in designing and developing J2EE compliant systems using IDE tools like Eclipse, My Eclipse, RAD, RSA, WebLogic Workbench.
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT, X Query and parsers like JAXP (SAX, DOM) JAXB and XML Beans.
- Extensive experience in working with Windows, UNIX, and LINUX platforms.
- Experience with Databases like Oracle, IBM DB2, MYSQL, SQL SERVER, JDBC etc.
- Expert in using J2EE complaint application servers like BEA Web logic, IBM Web Sphere, ApacheTomcat, JBoss.
- Experienced working proficiently with various IDEs including Eclipse, WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD) and RAD.
- Extensively worked on debugging using logging Frameworks such as Apache Log.
Languages: UI, UX, Java, J2EE
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Hibernate
Application Servers: Web Logic, Web Sphere
Web Servers: Apache, Jakarta TOMCAT
IDE/GUI Tools: Eclipse, WSAD, RAD
Modeling Tools: UML, Rational Rose
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/98/95/NT, UNIX
Databases: Oracle, MySQL
Tools: CVS, Clear Case, Rational Clear Quest
Unit Testing Framework: JUnit
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Sr. UI Developer
- Responsible for developing the UI pages using HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, Boot strap, Dropzone.js, Kendo UI, JSON and JQuery, Ajax.
- Having good experience in implementing the Node.js server side code to interact with MongoDB to store and retrieve data by using the Mongoose drivers.
- Developed Tabbed pages using AJAX and Angular.JS, and Ext.js for quick view of related content, scores, top stories, and headlines
- Developed responsive applications using Bootstrap.JS, Node.JS and D3.JS which allowed the same application to be optimized for both mobile and desktop resolutions.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js and Node.js.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic using Oracle database.
- Developed SQL and PL/ SQL scripts for transfer of data between databases.
- Proficient in server side programming like JSP, Servlets and JDBC.
- Creating tables and worked on NoSQL DataBase by using Cassandra to write Stored Procedures functions and packages for complex Inserts and updates in the database.
- Build REST web service on Spring controller in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front end.
- Used Eclipse IDE for code development along with GIT for managing the code and JENKINS for continue integration
- Developed RESTfulweb services using WebLogic workshop
- Experience in Version Control tools like GIT and created and managed all of hosted or local repositories through Source Tree's simple interface of GIT client, collaborated with GIT command lines.
- Involved in development of individual Sprints with the help of Git Hub and developed new functions and strategies by contributing in GIT management.
- Involved in writing the unit test cases using Protractor.
- Wrote test cases using jasmine
- Utilized agile and scrum methodologies to develop Drupal applications
- Used Maven as a build tool with external projects and deployed it on server.
- Worked on cross-browser compatibility issues and fixed the bugs relating to various browsers.
- Used GIT for version control.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. Front End Developer
- Extensive Spring MVC/REST API development experience
- Developed backend Using Java, Spring boot and hibernate
- Excellent experience working with Bootstrap and CSS3 media queries to support for Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Used Node.js for server side code and Express.js as the framework. Written callback functions for the RestFul API.
- Building Web application using Angular.JS for front-end
- Worked on bootstrap.js to create responsive web designs for multiple departments/pages.
- Used Backbone.JS for communication to the server through Restful API.
- Elegant implementation of page designs in standards-compliant HTML and CSS
- Designed interactive ASP.NET MVC views using JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and AJAX to provide excellent user experience.
- Designed the PL/SQL Procedures to load data from Flat files and Oracle into the target Oracle database.
- Extracted and transformed source data from different database like Oracle, SQL Server and DB2 and flat file into oracle.
- Involved in writing the Elastic database queries for CRUD web application using node server.
- Handled various performance issues on Mongodb/ Cassandra.
- Performed Point in time recovery for mongodb into different testing servers using On-prem Ops Manager.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/REST)
- Experienced in developing Service Oriented Architecture using Web Services, Axis 2.0 / JAXB 2.0 and JMS.
- Used Eclipse IDE for code development along with GIT for managing the code and JENKINS for continue integration.
- Experienced in designing, developing and maintaining portal applications using IBM WebspherePortal on Rational Application Developer (RAD)
- Used IBM WSAD to develop different J2EE components like EJB's, Client jars, Web Modules and Application EAR modules.
- Used Subversion to implement version control System.
- Carried out unit testing of AngularJS component using debugging tool like Jasmine.
- Wrote Unit Test Cases using Junit and Performed Validation using Java Script.
- Full life Cycle Implementation of P&C for SDLC Lifecycle in Agile Scrum Format.
- Extensive in-depth knowledge in OOAD concepts of Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Class Diagrams using UML.
- Experienced in developing the ANT scripts for preparing EAR and WAR files used to compile and deploy J2EE components into the EJB container, working knowledge of Apache,Maven.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Generated scripts for effective integration of JIRA applications with other tools.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Experienced in using frameworks such as MVC, Spring, JSF and STRUTS, etc
- Used Ibatis as ORM tool and worked extensively on implementing ibatis config xml and sqlMap files with select, update, insert queries for DML operations.
- Developed Presentation layer components comprising of JSP, AJAX, Struts Action, Struts Form Beans and AJAX tag libraries.
- Expertise in designing and developing applications using Java, J2EE Technologies like Servlets, JSP, EJB,MQ Series, JDBC, XML,JMS, AJAX, and web services.
- Created SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions for the Database layer by studying the required business objects and validating them with Stored Procedures using DB2. Also used JPA with Hibernate provider.
- MySQL database backup and recovery strategies and Replication and synchronization.
- Used TOAD for database query testing, in the process of optimizing the queries.
- Generation of business reports using SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports 10.0. Set up and monitor database jobs, Conduct performance tuning and optimization.
- Worked on Java Multithreading, Collections & Coherence Framework
- Design and Developed using WebService using Apache Axis 2 on JBOSS
- Developed Web services component using XML, WSDL, and SOAP with DOM parser to transfer and transform data between applications.
- Automate test cases using the built in framework in Selenium Web Driver using Netbeans IDE.
- Used Tomcat as web server to store the static contents and Jboss as application server.
- Create and maintain Amazon EC2 instance that supports the companies Redmine project management site and Mercurial CM
- Setup ClearCase server to support CCRC (ClearCase Remote Clients). Evaluated existing software development environment, drafted recommendations for improvements.
- Expertise in using Selenium WebDriver API to automate tests on cross browser and cross platform environment. Sound knowledge on Object Oriented Programming concept and Java Language.
- Extensive experience in developing applications using Java and related technologies using WATERFALL and AGILE SCRUM methodologies.
- Developed AJAX based web based UI framework by utilizing JQUERYlibrary. Used Rational tools for CVS as well as UML documents creation.
- Designed and developed the web-tier using Html, JSP, Servlets.
- Implemented functionality using Servlet, JSP, HTML and Struts Framework., Hibernate, Spring, Java Scripts and Weblogic.
- Developed ANT scripts, and used MAVEN tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
- Used Web services ( RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Use of multiple tools, including Apache POI, iText and JFreeChart to create reports and charts.
- Working Closely with EMC Documentum to implement Engineering Design Storage Repository and Project Document Management.
- Extensive experience with Java IDEs like Eclipse, Net Beans and Google Web Toolkit (GWT).
- Integrated JIRA with Oracle Database. Integrated Git and Jenkins to JIRA.
- Developed a Swing Application with the Graphical Simulation for the analysis of outbound inventory which demonstrates and alerts for differential growth and decline.
- Implemented two Java portals. One is Crystal Report Engine and the other is Jasper Report Engine as plug-in to other web-applications depending on the user's preferences.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Java Application Engineer
- Developed and modified the rules using Rule Studio with full SDLC lifecycle.
- Developed Controller Servlets, Action and Action From objects for process of interacting with database using Struts and Hibernate.
- Extracted and deployed the rules in Linux Fedora database using Execution Server.
- Deployed the rules in Team Server to enable the business users to view/modify the rules.
- Provided hands on training to the business users on ILOG JRules
- Experience in SOA web services.
- Experience in SVN and web services.
- Analyzing Investment Banking softwareandJDK.
- Analysis of data In EJB was done using Business Intelligence Development Studio
- The configurations, managing, and administering all components within Microsoft SQL Server was done using Enterprise Manager.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Performed analysis for the client requirements based on the developed detailed design documents.
- Developed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Data Models using Microsoft Visio.
- Worked on development of common framework in Google web Toolkit(GWT) to build screens and make remote procedure calls to middle ware
- Developed STRUTS forms and actions for validation of user request data and application functionality.
- Developed programs for accessing the database using JDBC thin driver to execute queries, Prepared statements, Stored Procedures and to manipulate the data in the database
- Involved in developing business tier using stateless session bean.
- Designing the database and coding of SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Views using IBM DB2.
- Design patterns of Delegates, Data Transfer Objects and Data Access Objects.
- Handled on issues related to conversion of JAVA to AJAX
- Developed Message Driven Beans for asynchronous processing of alerts.
- Used Clear case for source code control and JUNIT for unit testing.
- Involved in peer code reviews and performed integration testing of the modules.
- Followed coding and documentation standards.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE,AJAX, Google Web Toolkit(GWT) STRUTS, JSP, JDBC, EJB, ANT, XML, IBM Web Sphere, JUNIT, DB2, Rational Rose, CVS.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Involved in development of Reusable Components (Java Beans) such as Pricelist, Stock Rates, material beans and many other attributes which affect the display of the stock Pricing.
- Developed SQL queries, Joins with JDBC API to access data.
- Developed Action Form and Action classes and used Action Errors for error reporting.
- Utilized the String tokenize and collections inJSP.
- Used struts html, logic, bean tags in JSP’S
- Involved in creations of Applets using Visual cafe’s make Applet utility.
- Some sample tests were incorporated using Multi-Threaded Java Applets, Java Scripts were used for playing audio clips and to the make the price lists interactive to the User.
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle phases like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and estimating the time-lines for the project
- Used BackboneJS for making AJAX calls (GET, POST) for triggering or fetching data from Restful API's provided by the backend team.
- Worked with Backbone and Node to give a structure with rich API over a RESTful JSON interface.
- Developed a core component of Analytics with Node.js, Angular.JS.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA), which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Displayed tabular data using AngularJS by applying filters on the table data
- Experience in developing Web Services to expose useful functionality to web users through SOAP and RESTful web service calls.
- Used web Development using HTML, and coded Java components which Retrieves data using SQL from Oracle database.