Devops Engineer Resume
- Skilled IT professional holding multiple technical - industry certificationsInsightful IT engineer with proven ability to deliver exceptional results in independent, remote/virtual environments and within project and program teams.
- Extensive technical expertise with complex, global, and governmental-agency systems and hold current Department of Defense ( Confidential ) Secret security clearance.
- Adept at customizing systems and software applications, conducting installations and configurations, maintaining systems, and creating automation scripts.
- Leverage excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate cross-functionally with strategic partners and team members.
- Software Application Development / Project Support / Database Administration / Data Migration
- Troubleshooting & Issue Resolution / Automation / Application Server System Administration
Platforms/Servers: AIX, ZLinux, RedHat Linux, Windows, DB2, DataPower, JBoss, WebSphere (WS) Liberty Application Server, Confidential Operational Decision Manager, WS Message Broker, WS Commerce Server, WS Portal Server, WS Process Server, BigFix, Tririga, MQ, Extended Deployment, Enterprise Bus, SQL Server, Oracle, Apache Web Server
Tools: Hardware:: SQL, Jython/Python, Java, JVM, Perl, Korn Shell, MQSC, ActionScript, Rational Application Developer, Neon, Data Studio, Domino Designer, FileNet, JAX-RS, JAW-WS, JAX-RPC, SOAP, WSDL, XML, Work Load Manager (WLM), AppClients, JPA, ORB, EJB, JNDI, Maximo, Lotus Forms, SQL, JDBC, SSO, Kerbos, BASH, Microsoft (MS) Office Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio pSeries, Intel, AWS
Confidential, Columbia, MD
- Interface with clients to identify productivity and service delivery goals.
- Develop software and application customizations to automate and streamline client operations and processes.
- Conduct investigations and diagnose system issues to recommend solutions, perform testing, and lead integration procedures.
Senior Software Engineer
Confidential, J essup, MD
Technical Scope: DB2, JBoss, Perl, Korn Shell, BASH, Action Script, BigFix, Jython/Python, AIX, RedHat Linux, WS Application Server, Confidential Operational Decision
- Lead engineer for million-dollar migration project and member of Operations and Maintenance for Transportation Security Administration ( Confidential ) agency.
- Spearheaded DevOps initiatives and developed automated scripts for maintenance application packages.
- Configured and installed industry-first system integration of Confidential Decision Manager with JBoss.
- Slashed client WebSphere annual renewal fees by millions of dollars.
Senior Software Engineer
Confidential, Washington, DC
Technical Scope: DataPower, WebSphere MQ, MQSC, Q, QLoad, MQ Explorer, JBoss, WebSphere Application Server, SSO, Kerbos, Jython/Python, Confidential HTTP Server, Java, Korn Shell, BASH, Installation Manager, Tririga, FileNet, Rational Application Developer, Process Server, AIX, RedHat Linux
- Conducted installations, configurations, performance tuning, troubleshooting and issue resolution within System Engineering Branch of Immigration & Custom Enforcement ( Confidential .) agency. Investigate complex system issues utilizing root cause analysis.
- Diagnose and isolate internal or customer application problem areas through review of trace and JVM logs.
- Led process to identify and resolve Severity 1 issue critically impacting White House business system services with down production system.
- Diagnosed and resolved trouble issues among multiple Federal agencies.
Staff Software Engineer
Confidential, Austin, TX
Technical Scope: DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Linux, UNIX, Windows, WebSphere Portal, WebSphere Commerce Server, Extended Deployment, Enterprise Bus, JAX-RS, JAW-WS, JAX-RPC, SOAP, WSDL, XML, Rational Application Developer, WebSphere MQ, WebSphere Process Server, WebSphere Message Broker, Maximo, DataPower, FileNet, Lotus Forms, AIX, Linux, Windows, SQL, JDBC
- Provided Level 2 support to database customers and interfaced with developers. Created customized databases and conducted installation, configuration, backup, recovery, performance tuning, and upgrade activities.
- Generated schemas and utilized scripting and programming tools.
- Created and facilitated online technical exchanges for government and major Fortune 50 corporate representatives from six countries.
- Published three original-work technical articles addressing SQL Server, JDBC Programming, and DB2 issues.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes