- Around 8 years of professional experience in Information Technology industry in various roles with excellent experience in Software Integration, Configuration, Build & Release management and Development for several market driven international organizations.
- Experienced in working as DevOps Engineer/ Build & Release Engineer/ System Administrator operations process and tools area (Code review, unit test automation, Build & Release automation, SCM, Environment, Service, Incident and Change Management).
- Experience in System Administration like Installation, Configuration, Tuning and Upgrades of Linux (Red Hat and Oracle).
- Configuring, automating and maintaining build and deployment CI/CD tools Get/Gila, Jenkins, Hudson, Build Forge, Docker, Nexus and JIRA for Multi - Environment (Local/POC/NON-PROD/PROD) with high degrees of standardization for both infrastructure and application stack automation in AWS cloud platform.
- Experienced in implementing tools like Ensile, Puppet, Docker and Chef.
- AWS Cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, S3, VPC, EBS, AMI, Cloud Formation, RDS, EBS, Cloud Watch In-depth understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) processes which include compiling, packaging, deploying and Application configurations.
- Experience in working with Cloud platforms - Service Now Amazon AWS.
- Extensively worked with Version Control Systems Accrue, Perforce, SVN, GitHub and Get Stash.
- Expertise in using build tools like MAVEN and ANT for the building of deployable artifacts such as war & ear from source code. Application Deployments and Environment configuration using Chef, Puppet.
- Extensively worked on developing modules in Puppet to automate infrastructure provisioning and configuration management across the environments. Good knowledge in Chef and Ensile.
- Experience is using Tomcat, JBOSS, Web logic and WebSphere Application servers for deployment.
- Ability to work closely with teams, in order to ensure high quality and timely delivery of builds and releases.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot any issues generated while building, deploying and in production support.
- Involved in writing Python and Shell scripts for compilation and deployment process.
- Good Interpersonal Skills, team-working attitude, takes initiatives and very proactive in solving problems and providing best solutions.
- Highly motivated systems administrator offering hands-on experience in a Unix environment.
- Experience configuring, monitoring, upgrading and maintaining systems hardware, software and related infrastructure.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Implementation and Automation of SonarQube to measure code standard compliance, code duplication, and unit test results.
- Strong experience in administration and management of LAMP environment (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Utilized Java, Eclipse/ J2EE, tested programing code & Applications, collaborated with team and management.
- Created & maintained a centralized repository of UI components, participated in usability testing & research.
- Involved in the full life cycle of software design process of other projects, including prototyping, proof of concepts, design, interface implementation, testing and maintenance.
- Ensure applications are properly integrated with Android APIs
- Automated operating system updates for Kubernetes cluster nodes by installing CoreOS Tectonic cluster.
- Building application and deployment on Websphere/Weblogic domain
Operating System: Windows, Linux, UNIX, Mac OS, Android
Versioning Tools: CVS, Subversion, GIT, Accurev, Stash, Perforce, TFS, Bitbucket
CI / CD Tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, AnthillPro, Build Forge, Teamcity, Octopus Deploy
CM Tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Cloud Formation, Terraform
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Groovy, DSL
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Service Now, HP Quality Center, IBM Clear Quest
Programming Technologies: Python, Ruby, Perl, Shell, Powershell, C#, C++, .Net and Java/J2EE, Spring Boot
Web Development: HTML, Java Script, XML, Servlets, JSP, CSS
Web/App servers: Web logic, Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS
Database: Oracle, SQL SERVER, MySQL, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MongoDB
Repository Manager: Artifactory, Nexus
Cloud Technologies: AWS, Azure, Private Cloud Foundry
Monitoring tools: Gomez, Tealeaf, Alertsite, Wily Introscope, Nagios, splunk
Containerization tool: Docker
Container orchestration tools : Kubernetes, Docker Swarm
Virtualization tool: Vagrant, VMware, OpenShift
Code Analysis tools: SonarQube, HP Fortify
Other Tools: Tableau, R, D3js, Google charts, Blender, MuleSoft, confluence
Cloud DevOps Engineer
- Implemented SonarQube to measure code standard compliance, code duplication, and unit test results.
- Automated Installation of SonarQube, sonar-scanner and configuration using Ansible.
- Created DEV, UAT, ITG and PROD environments.
- Worked on SSH connectivity issues from Bastion to Application Host and Application to build server.
- Worked on Design Document and Internal Load Balancer for Sonarqube.
- Worked on the migration from VMware to AWS, and used Chef to automate the infrastructure in AWS by creating EC2, S3, RDS, VPC and Route 53
- Implemented LDAP Authentication in SonarQube and automated process for user authorization.
- Worked on Cloud formation template for JIRA and Confluence using Jenkins/Bamboo
- Responsible for Knowledge transfer documentation and sessions for HP users and Developers/Testers.
- Explore the Possible Plugins and Dashboard based on the requirements and Automate Plugins and Dashboard configuration.
- Worked on deploying SonarQube on Production Environment.
- Worked on Analyzing SonarQube Scanner for Gradle, Maven, Ant, MSbuild for Android, C#, Java projects and automated the process.
- Involved in Migration from Perforce to GitHub.
- Worked on SAML for authenticating JIRA.
- Implemented high availability with Azure Classic and Azure Resource Manager deployment models.
- Deploy, Configure, Maintain Compute on Azure Cloud.
- Troubleshoot Azure related issues and engage internal teams and vendor for issue resolutions.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation.
- Determine system performance standards.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS.
- Implementing and controlling the flow of data to and from AWS.
- Working on developing playbooks in Ansible to automate infrastructure provisioning and configuration management across the environments.
- Implemented all validations and worked on Junit/Nunit frameworks.
- Automated Infrastructure using Ansible scripts.
- Administered TFS and created TFS Backup schedules.
- Build custom deployment solution integrated with Hudson CI and TFS automated build for C# projects.
- Extensive experience in various projects, functions, programs, and service areas in SCM process using various SCM Third party Automated tools like TFSDeployer, TFSReplication, TFSEvernSubscriptionTool. Created, automated and maintained, Build Release processes.
- Experience in application lifecycle management processes and ensures enforcement through working with the various contributing Teams within ICT, the Business and Suppliers, ensuring effective risk management, quality assurance and enterprise fit is maintained.
Environment: SQL developer, SonarQube, Visual Studio, CloudWatch, AWS, Chef, LINUX, WINDOWS, Ansible, JIRA, Confluence, MYSQL, C++, C#, Java, Eclipse, SonarLint, MSBuild, Maven, Ant, Github, Perforce, Android, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, Gradle, ALM, TFS
Release / DevOps AWS Engineer
- Worked on Jenkins to automate builds and deploys.
- Work closely with business analyst analyzing the business requirements and designing the technical design documents for implementation.
- Responsible for development and enhancement of existing application using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Responsible for resolving production issues/defect and improve performance of application.
- Responsible to provide Support to Development Team on Technical Challenges and new enhancements on existing application.
- Develop Chef cookbooks/recipes to automate infrastructure deployment.
- Responsible for providing support for Build and deployment of application.
- Involved in migration of version control tool from Accurev to Stash.
- Involved in migration of issue tracker from QC to JIRA.
- Involved in migration of on-premise environments s to AWS environment.
- Worked on several DevOps tools like Kibana, Tealeaf, Jenkins, Build Forge, Docker, Dynatrace, JIRA, Git-stash, OpenStack.
- Worked on automation of ant and Maven builds.
- Worked on using lambdas in GUI programming.
- High ability to work on SOA and Agile projects.
- Exceptional skills in Agile Development and Test Driven Development.
- Responsible for maintaining props and prod code retrofits in all lower Environments.
- Responsible for maintenance of Stash activites like merges, providing access to developers and maintenance of ADOM groups for different projects.
- Designed JIRA workflow for tracking Issues from QA to responsible teams for environment defects.
- Managing the configurations of multiple servers using Ansible.
- Used Ansible Playbooks to setup Continuous Delivery Pipeline. Deployed micro services, including provisioning AWS environments using Ansible Playbooks.
- Work with vendors on product call out logs in Flex PLM Track and log in post style review samples.
- Resolving Environment issues and regression defects.
- Implemented Alertsite for testing, development, automation, and performance management.
- Maintenance of props using INKA, Mypet and ATG tools.
- Supporting day to day Emergency releases, Maintenance releases for every 2 weeks and Enterprise releases for every 4 weeks.
- Provided centralized software configuration management for enterprise application projects in a multi-tiered high-availability environment.
- Completing software builds and elevations, creating directories and security groups, and recreating prior versions. Monitored software, hardware, and/or middleware updates and utilizing technologies like Jenkins/Hudson, Ant, Maven Build, Accurev and Stash.
- Maintained and administered source code archive databases (e.g., Source Repository for version management of source code which included Stash administrator and Bug Reporting for adding users and fields and changing permissions).
- Installed tools for internal clients, and monitored compliance and usage.
- Automated builds and deployments of business-critical customer-facing J2EE web applications into Web sphere 6.x application server environment on Solaris 10 platform.
- Developed and build and deployment standards with input from development, IT/operations, and IT security.
- Automated manual build and deployment processes with AntHillPro, deploying to development, QA, and staging environments with multiple physical targets and multiple zones/containers per target.
- Implemented Drupal framework which offers sophisticated API for developers.
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Development of a password vaulting integration with Openshift and training materials for OpenShift adoption
- SOAP UI tool to test the REST web service operations.
- Implemented and administered LAMP environment.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Creation and Maintenence of Weblogic Domain, JBoss Administration and trouble shooting.
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Promotes and practices safe work habits, reporting potential safety hazards, operational inconsistencies and team member incidents to the store manager. Reports/documents team member accidents, conducts initial investigation and determinations of root cause in the interest of maintaining a safe work environment.
- Follows and directs team members to follow store policies, procedures and adhere to merchandising and cleanliness standards.
- Ability to plan, organize, review, implement associated project milestones to completion.
- Create supporting project and system documentation.
- Developed Groovy scripts to test Report application output.
- Activities related to AWS cloud, starting from VM Creation, adding storage, adding network, troubleshooting technical issues.
- Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS/Azure.
- Implementing and controlling the flow of data to and from AWS.
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- Participated in Microservices project design and deploy structure. Automated microservices builds through maven and deploys through docker.
- Implemented SonarQube to measure code standard compliance, code duplication, and unit test results.
- Worked on configuring sonar scan for Ecom ATG applications.
- Implemented Tealeaf to monitor customer history.
- Worked on Android projects for automating builds and implemented in SonarQube.
- Proficient in design, data structures, problem-solving and debugging Andorid code
- PowerShell script creation and operation for Sharepoint Development
- Specialized in Continuous Integration, DevOps and Service Orchestration practice.
- Automated SonarQube application deployment from TFS using build templates that trigger Powershell scripts.
- Developed Powershell modules in C# and Powershell featuring commandlets to interface with SQL.
- Working on Azure for highly available customer facing B2B and B2C applications.
- Creating and Managing Virtual Machines in Windows Azure and setting up communication with the help of Endpoints and also VM Migrations from Transitional hosts on Canada Boxes.
- Hands on experience on Terraform a tool for building, changing, and versioning infrastructure safely and efficiently.
- Involved in AWS EC2/VPC/S3/SQS/SNS based on automation Terraform, Ansible, Python, Bash Scripts.
Environment: Accurev, Stash, ANT, Maven, Groovy, DSL, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, Subversion, Hudson, Windows, Eclipse, Toad, SQL navigator, SQL developer, QC, JIRA, Docker, AWS, Openstack, Kibana, Tealeaf, Alertsite, Dynatrace and Anthill-Pro, UNIX, LINUX, Groovy, SonarQube, Dynamo DB, Android, Azure
Confidential - Basking Ridge, NJ
- Implemented & maintained the branching and build and release strategies utilizing GIT.
- Performed all necessary day-to-day GIT support activities for different projects.
- Participated in execution of client meetings and internal Maven development projects and codes for testing services on daily basis.
- Administered and Implemented CI tools Hudson and Jenkins for automated builds.
- Designed the project workflows/pipelines using Jenkins as CI tool.
- Installed/Configured/Managed Jenkins DSL Automation.
- Installed and administered Docker.
- Configured and maintained the infrastructure as a code tool by using chef.
- Automate infrastructure in AWS using Amazon Web Services. Deploy puppet to completely provision and manage AWS EC2 instances, volumes, DNS and S3 .
- Worked with Docker for convenient environment setup for development and testing.
- Designed and Developed Bamboo Build deployments on Docker containers.
- Worked with Atlassian tools like Bamboo, Stash and Jira.
- Installed Docker Registry for local upload and download of docker images and even from docker hub.
- Worked closely with developers to pinpoint and provide early warnings of common build failures.
- Monitoring and managing deployments through Octopus
- Contributed to CI automation by improving python framework to grab test reporting data from Jenkins Builds and summarize that information as a comment on BitBucket PullRequests
Environment: GIT, AWS, Java/J2EE, Docker, ANT, Maven, SVN, Chef, Puppet, Linux, Ruby, Perl, ANT, MAVEN, JIRA, LINUX, Shell scripts, Jenkins, Octopus
Graduate Research And Teaching Assistant
- Developing application for human resources department of GSU using Java servlets and JSP
- Delivered lectures to under graduate students on Web Programming, Computers and Applications.
- Prepared presentations for lectures.
- Creating and writing materials such as syllabus, visual aids, answer keys, supplementary notes and course websites.
- Helping professor to develop course plan.
- Manage and respond to course-related e-mail.
- Prepare webpage for course materials and review literature.
- Maintain (update) webpage for course materials.
- Develop and maintain electronic bulletin boards, discussion sites, etc.
- Maintain grading and course attendance records.
- Act as liaison/mediator between student and professor.
- Prepare lecture and handout materials.
- Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases.
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Install and configure Ubuntu, CentOS on remote servers and Desktop servers.
- Installed and configured Apache/Tomcat web server.
- Set up and administer user and groups accounts, setting permissions for users.
- Created and modified users and groups with SUDO permission.
- Working with developers to load software onto Linux Enterprise servers and also debugging Scripts.
- Creation and administration of Virtual Machines using VMware and virtual box.
- OS upgrades and installation of third party software, packages and patches as per requirement.
- Maintaining the Linux Firewall for network, implement to the network security.
- Resolving TCP/IP network access problems for the clients, develop, maintain, update various scripts for services (start, stop, restart, recycle, Cron jobs) UNIX based shell.
- Experience installing and configuring SSH (Secure Shell) encryption in order to access securely on Ubuntu and Red hat Linux.
- Responsible for configuring and connection to SSH through SSH clients like Putty and Cyber duck.
- Remotely coping files using SFTP, FTP, SCP, Winscp, and FileZilla.
- Regularly manage backup process for server and client data.
- Installing open source application, search, analyze and develop new application for users.
- Involved in design, configuration, installation, implementation, management, maintain and support for the corporate Linux servers RHEL 3, 4, 5, CENTOS 5, Ubuntu.
- Assisted in upgrading RHEL 5.0 to RHEL 5.5 using live upgrade and manual upgrade.
- Configuring SUDO and granting root permission to users for performing certain activities.
- Managed Network troubleshooting applications TCP/IP including Ethernet, IP addressing & Sub netting, routing.
- Using tools like Winscp, Cyber duck, FTP, FileZilla for transferring files from virtual machines to server.
- Worked on configuring web servers like Apache Tomcat, Nginx and JBoss.
- Maintains UNIX/Linux Operating System to provide optimum performance and system availability.
Environment: WINDOWS, Oracle Virtual box, VMware, SSH, RHEL release 3, 4, 5, SFTP, FTP, SCP, Winscp, FileZilla, Bash, UNIX, LINUX, Red hat, Putty, Cyber duck, Apache Tomcat, Apache webserver, Nginx, JBoss.