- Over 9 years of solid work experience in Software Analysis, Design, Development, Coding, Integration, Maintenance, Testing, Process Control and Maintenance of Multi - tier, Transactional web and window based applications using Microsoft .NET Technologies.
- Experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies - .NET Framework, C#.NET, ASP.NET, and ADO.NET.
- Proficiency in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and AGILE (SCRUM) methodologies of development process such as requirement analysis & definition, designing, coding, testing and implementation.
- Experience in using ASP.NET MVC With AngularJS for quickly creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all popular browsers.
- Strong expertise in Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts like Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism and Data Abstraction; implemented Design patterns like MVVM, Abstract factory, Singleton.
- Good knowledge and working experience on Banking, Healthcare, Finance and Biology.
- Performed actions for data retrieval and manipulation using ADO.NET data objects such as Dataset, Data Reader, Data List, and Data Adapter and also implemented the data access layer using Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL.
- Experienced in WinForms application development using C# with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) applications. Effectively used Dependency Properties, Bindings, Styling, Templates and XAML as the code behind for User Interface.
- Involved in daily scrum meetings and alternate day huddle meetings.
- Consumed Web Services in .NET using XML, SOAP and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Consumed Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) in a web-based application to retrieve a huge amount of data and increase the performance with different types of Endpoints.
- Knowledge of Testing Tools such as SOAP UI and WCF storm Test client.
- Having Experience to conduct User acceptance Test (UAT), Site Acceptance Test (SAT) & co-ordination with team players, other stack holders/Functions.
- Extensive experience in designing and deploying solutions in SharePoint, .NET Framework, SQL and building Web Parts using SharePoint object model.
- Experience in deploying, configuring and maintaining the web sites and services on IIS 7.0 with and without secured socket layer.
- Experience in developing and monitoring ETL Packages and DTS packages using SQL server Integration Services (SSIS), developing reporting solutions using SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), creating cubes for analysis using SQL server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Experienced in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using (TFS) Team Foundation Server 2010 and Visual Source Safe (VSS), Perforce.
- Azure is a cloud computing platform and infrastructure, created by Microsoft, for building, deploying and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed and Microsoft partner hosted datacenters
- Well-versed in using tools like SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, SQL Developer and Toad.
- Experience in database related work primarily creating complex stored procedure, DTS packages, Views, Triggers, Functions, using PL/SQL, T-SQL.
- Developed Responsive Web designs RWD) using Media Queries and Bootstrap.
- Used Restful WebAPI for Web services layer to communicate with Webapps in several modules
- Good team player and quick learner with excellent Analytical Skills, Written and Verbal Communication skills and can work independently in a fast paced environment.
Development Tool(IDE): Visual Studio- 2015/2012/2010/2008/2005.
Programming Languages: .Net Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, C#.Net.
Web Technologies: Classic ASP, ASP.Net 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, Web Forms, Web Services, ADO.Net, Windows Azure
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports.
Databases: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000, Oracle 10g,9i, Windows Azure SQL Database, Salesforce.
ETL: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista, Windows Server 2008/2003, Android, IOS
Configuration & Version Control Tools: Visual Source Safe -VSS, Team Foundation Server-TFS, TortoiseS VN.
Application Servers: Microsoft Internet Information Services 5.0/6.0/7.0/8.0.
XML Technologies: AJAX, XML Web Services.
Packages: MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
Business Modeling Tools: MS Visio, UML
Design and Process: MVC 2/3/4/5, Design Patterns, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum.
Performance Tool: App Dynamics
Others: LINQ, WCF Web Services, WPF, Unit Testing, Nimsoft, AGILE, SCRUM, Entity Framework.
Full Stack Web Developer
- Involved in all stages of SDLC including designing, coding, testing and implementing the application following Scrum (Agile) methodology.
- Implemented 3-tier architecture (Presentation Layer, Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer) for development of the project on VS2013.
- Used Entity Framework to create Data Access Layer to manipulate data in database.
- Created and consumed Web Services using WCF.
- Used JQuery for client-side validation and used custom and inbuilt validation techniques to validate web forms.
- Used AJAX server control and toolkit to asynchronously retrieve data from server for better performance.
- Worked with Script Manager and Update Panel in AJAX Server Control and used controls like ModalPopupExtender, Calendar Extender etc. to develop the interactive GUI.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction. Involved in Requirement analysis, designed and developed Web application using ASP.NET and C#.NET Framework.
- Utilized ADO.NET technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ.
- Responsible for design and development of Web Forms using VB.Net.
- Developed Custom Directives using Angular2 and Implemented Routing, imperative Routing and Guards with the help of Angular2 Router Module.
- Used ngModel to achieve two-way binding and using ngIf to display the error messages
- Used Angular2 HTTP Module to make API calls and worked with the observables. Responsive Design Utilizing Bootstrap, REST, AJAX, XML, JSON and OOP web development.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such as to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the controller.
- Configured scalable infrastructure and cloud bees/Jenkins on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Automate continuous integration and deployment processes for ALM.
- Deliver requests for AWS Cloud software development on time.
- Tested the application across different versions of Android and on different Android devices to assure quality and performance
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control, Team build, Project Management, Data Collection and reporting.
- Actively participated in Scrum meetings of the project implemented in agile project management methodology. Experience in Agile methodologies, daily stand up, Refinement, Sprint planning, Sprint Review, Retrospective meetings to better understands all the requirements.
Confidential, Murray, UT
Front End .Net developer
- Gathered and analyzed the requirements and converted them into User Requirement Specifications and Functional Requirement Specifications for the designers and developers to understand them as per their perspective.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Created services to read xml data from MSMQ and Importing in to database by applying business rules for validation.
- Created various Angular Services & injected them into Angular Controllers (using Dependency Injection) to enable AJAX calls and created custom angular directives to create own HTML tags and induce some kind of functional behaviour to those tags.
- Address validation across various pages using GIS web services .
- Created SSRS reports and deployed them to the SharePoint library.
- Developed Data Model Classes with LINQ to SQL and business rules that are implemented within model layer using C#.
- Extensively worked on ADO.NET Entity Framework for developing core data layers for the distributed applications.
- Created graphics including Icons, Images and Logos using Adobe Flash Catalyst.
- Implemented Java and J2EE design patterns such as Factory Method, Singleton.
- Developed the presentation layer using JSP, HTML, XML, XSLT, CSS, AJAX, Custom Tags, Struts-Html tag library, and Apache Tiles. Designed and development of web pages using PHP, HTML, and CSS including AJAX controls and XML.
- Designing an AngularJS application following strict MVVM / MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance. Integrating Karma-Jasmine test framework, following BDD.
- Developed RESTful Services using Web API for Enterprise Service Bus for routing data between different systems.
- Involved in package migration from DTS to SSIS, running upgrade advisor against DTS Packages before migration, troubleshooting issues and conversion into SSIS through wizard or manually. Deployment and execution of test cases on device and Hyper-V using Windows PowerShell.
- Good Expertise in using Source Control Tools like Team Foundation Server (TFS 2010/2012/2013 ) and maintained a Repository of SSIS Packages, SSRS Reports and .net code
- Created design mock-ups and wireframes using MS PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop CS4 and Dreamweaver CS3.
- Developed responsive applications using Bootstrap.js, Require.js and Node.js, D3.js which allowed the same application to be optimized for both mobile and desktop resolutions.
- Tracked issues using VersionOne/JIRA using confluence.
- Involved in Unit & Integration Testing for different Modules in the application.
- Deployed . Net application to Microsoft Azure Cloud Service Project as part of cloud deployment.
- Application support on different environments from QA to Production. Was responsible for analyzing the issues, providing technical & functional support to the users and fix them.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr .Net/UI Developer
- Involved in the full life cycle of the project including Architecture, analysis design, development, debugging, testing and deployment.
- Worked in AGILE SCRUM environment regularly attending the Status Meetings and updating status to Scrum Master and involved in Code Review meetings, Implementing User Stories etc.
- Responsible for designing the ASP. NET application authentication using . NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS 7.5 security model.
- Responsible for Designing and Developing the Reusable UI Components Like MVC Master Pages "Layouts and Nested Layouts", "View Start" and MVC User Controls "Partial Views".
- Used ASP. NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using Angular JS to load contents individually in different partial views to minimize loading time and for better user experience.
- Implement data grid/tables using Bootstrap and Angular JS for front-end client facing of the SinglePage Application (SPA).
- Implemented the Entity Framework Code First Approach to interact with Database and also implemented the Mappings, Model Changes, CRUD operations and dealt with performance issues.
- Implemented the Object Oriented Programming concepts in VB.Net and ASP.Net .
- Used JQuery to dynamically render the content on web pages developed using C#.
- Used Typescript, knockout.js for the portal.
- Consumed Restful Web Services with Angular JS 1.2.0 updating the Model and Views of the application.
- Utilized Asp.Net MVC4 and Kendo UI MVVM for web development to create front end web pages while working in a team of 10 individuals.
- Used lambda expressions, LINQ to SQL and LINQ to entities for retrieving and inserting data in database.
- Implemented WEB API Services for CRUD operations with HTTP verbs GET, POST, PUT and DELETE.
- Used Http Response Exception to handle the exceptions in Web API and also customized the Exceptions using Exception Filters and registered them at the Action Level.
- Worked on all the required Stored Procedures, user defined Functions, Triggers, and Views using T-SQL as per business logic
- Performed T-SQL tuning and optimization of queries for reports that took longer execution time using MS SQL Profiler, Index Tuning Wizard and SQL Query.
- Wrote complex T-SQL queries for data extraction, loading the Data in RDB (Relational Database) Landing through SSIS Packages.
- Created SSIS packages to transfer data from heterogeneous database & different files format (Text File, Spread Sheet) to SQL Server.
- Used various report items like tables, sub report and charts to develop the reports in SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Service)
- Developed Datawarehouse Cubes in SQL Server Analysis Service (SSAS).
- Using TFS (Team Foundation Server), maintained the versions of source code.
- Involved in Debugging & Supporting the application and Performed Unit Testing (using N-Unit and MS-Unit)
- Implemented Object relational mapping (ORM) with Entity Framework Code First 6.
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows and Mac.
- Converted . Net application to Microsoft Azure Cloud Service Project as part of cloud deployment.
- Deployed the application to Cloud .
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Sr .Net Web Developer
- Worked with Product Manager to hash out requirements and helped bridge the gap between business requirements and technical implementation.
- Used DDD (Domain Driven Design) concepts to help design and document architecture to promote Ubiquitous language and improve shared understanding of the project.
- Involved throughout in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process.
- Involved in Design, Coding and testing phases of the project.
- Practiced Agile Methodology in order to review progress of project in monthly sprints.
- Designed the application as 3-tier architecture with extensive use of Object Oriented programming techniques.
- Followed Single Responsibility design principle throughout the project.
- Conducted peer code reviews.
- Used Angular.js, to standardize web application structure and provide a future template and knockout.js for binding.
- Used C#.NET to develop code for business and repository layer.
- Experienced in building sophisticated distributed systems using REST/hypermedia web APIs (SOA)
- Created Views and Partial Views - UI and middle tier for various modules using C#, MVC (Razor View Engine), AJAX, jQuery, HTML, CSS.
- Created SSIS packages to mitigate into the data warehouse database from heterogeneous Databases/data sources.
- Used technologies provided by the .NET framework including ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services using SOAP and data manipulation using XML. Design of multiple web APIs.
- Experience in using interactive user experiences for Web Application.
- Used NHibernate as ORM tool to map classes with tables to enable working with rows as objects.
- Used LINQ to retrieve the data from the backend through NHibernate.
- Experience in Data Modeling, Designing and Creating Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers against Oracle 10g PL/SQL.
- Written Complex PL/SQL Scripts, Stored Procedures and Views in Oracle 10g database.
- Optimized NHibernate queries by looking at raw SQL generated.
- Designed and coded asynchronous messaging system using MSMQ, reflection, and XML serialization.
- Design, Development of Win Forms using C#, Java Script for the user interface using the Code behind Class technique.
- Used MSMQ and XML to deliver a flexible and high-available messaging sub-system.
- Have used Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to develop web services.
- Experience in doing technical level support, reading code, and SQL, Running SQL script to verify/validate data.
- Extensively worked on NoSQL development for developing applications using Azure.
- Used Node.js as a proxy to interact with Rest services and also interacting with Database Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Also used Azure for Scaling and checking the reliability of the applications which were developed during the project.
- Testing and reproducing the issue to determine if there is a defect.
- Experience with all phases of SDLC in the Waterfall model and Agile (SCRUM) methodologies.
- Implemented application business logic in C# with MVP design pattern to increase unit tests support.
- Used LINQ to aggregate data from repository layers.
- Experience in OOAD with all phases of SDLC in Agile (SCRUM) methodologies.
- Used List, Trees, Toolbars, Menus and Context Menus for navigating between pages in Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Experience Working on, MVVM (Model View, View Model) in applications.
- Familiar with several design patterns such as Iterator, Single Responsibility, Dependency Injection, etc.
- Involved in writing test plans and writing test scripts for Unit Testing.
- Resolved QA bugs for front end and back end.
- Used Team Foundation Server for version control.
Confidential, Jersey city, NJ
- Responsible for the development of the Application using VB.net, ASP.net and MS SQL Server.
- Designed HTML and XHTML pages using CSS and Master Pages.
- Used ASP.Net 3.5 AJAX Server Control and toolkit to asynchronously retrieve data from server for a better performance and an increase in interactive animation on web pages.
- Designed and implement WCF services, for the communication across different platforms under various protocols.
- Created a large number of Class and Interface to implement Business Logic and Data Manipulation.
- Designed a code to decrypt a complex incoming data and record the values and check the accuracy and storing it into the database.
- Have knowledge and Experience in Setup, configuration& Maintenance of IIS and Active Directory.
- Worked with Telerik components, Kendo UI for MVC controls namely Splitter, TabStrip, datepickers etc.
- Used LINQ to build set of operations, parameters and expression during execution a set of data from SQL Server.
- Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Tables, Views and SQL Joins.
- Developed Data Model Classes with LINQ to SQL and business rules that are implemented within model layer using C#
- Applying Multi-threading techniques for creating high performance applications.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) methodology to implement the web services
- Used ADO.NET and strongly-typed datasets to insert, update, delete, and retrieve data from a SQL Server 2008 database.
- Creating WPF/Silverlight applications using MVVM architecture.
- Developed stored procedures, views and triggers for data manipulation, ensuring set up relations includes indexing, constraints, and foreign keys.
- Used Active-X scripting in SSIS for transformation of data into staging tables and also to extract data from database tables and write the data to text files.
- Created complex Stored Procedures by Optimizing Queries for a better performance.
- Worked on Team Foundation Server (TFS) for implementing the software and fixing the bugs.
- Created VB.Net Script for Data Flow and Error Handling using Script component in SSIS.
- Responsible for code testing and preparing technical documentation for enhancements and modifications.
- Created several win forms using C#.Net, ADO.Net, SQL Server, WCF.
- Designed and developed Business Layer/Data Layer using C#, ADO.Net and SQL Server.
- Developed web forms using ASP.net, C#, ADO.Net and WCF for Loan Registration modules.
- Designed, developed and deployed various REST based services.
- Implemented client side custom paging for the displaying the records in the grid view.
- Created WCF web services using C#, SQL Server, ADO.NET.
- Used AJAX Library to make client side web service calls and partial post backs.
- Used CSS classes/skins for client side control UI formatting and provide same look and feel throughout the application.
- Used WPF to make UI look more attractive with some animations and styles and templates. Used WPF to create XAML browser application.
- Written several stored procedures, functions in T-SQL and PL/SQL.
- Worked with SOAP requests in accessing different web services.
- Designed reports using SSRS and called them from ASP.NET/win form applications.
- Developed SSIS packages to move the data.
- Responsible for deploying the Application in DEV and QA environments.
Environment: .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WPF, Visual Studio, T- SQL, PL-SQL, XML, SQL Server 2008, SSRS, AJAX, WCF.
- Interacting with Client to gather requirements and document all the requirements.
- Involved in the Analysis, Design and Development of the enhancement system.
- Designed User Interface with HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis and Graphic User Interface (GUI).
- Implemented Object oriented concepts effectively like inheritance, overloading, abstract class, etc.,
- Created (BLL) Business Logic Layer and Presentation layer in VB.NET.
- Contributed significantly to design of the object model in the middle tier.
- Created Common DATA Access Layer (DAL) Using Visual Basic 6.0 and ADO.NET.
- Involved in Database Design using SQL Server 2000.
- Creating Packages and Stored Procedures.