- 7 years of experience as a Web Application Developer and Software Engineer using Python, Django, C++, C, PHP.
- Good Experience with Django, a high - level Python Web framework.
- Experience object oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python, C++, C and PHP.
- Experienced in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and Python/PHP) Architecture.
- Experience with Amazon Cloud EC2, Simple Storage Service S3 and Amazon SQS.
- Experienced in installing, configuring, modifying, testing and deploying applications with Apache.
- Experience of using Python modules like NumPy, Matplotlib, Pickle, Pandas, SciPy, WxPython, PyTables, PyQt, etc., for generating complex graphical data, creation of histograms, etc.
- Experience with Python Data structures like lists, dictionaries, tuples.
- Experience in implementing with server side technologies with restful API and MVC design patterns with Django framework.
- Experience in deploying applications in heterogeneous Application Servers TOMCAT, Web Logic and Oracle Application. Server.
- Experience in reviewing Python code for running the troubleshooting test cases and bug issues.
- Familiar with JSON based REST Web services
- Experienced in developing Web Services with Python programming language.
- Experience in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on MySQL and Oracle database.
- Excellent debugging, problem solving, optimization and testing skills.
- Highly motivated, dedicated, quick learner and have proven ability to build and manage a team and work individually.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with results-oriented attitude.
Languages: Python 3.0/2.7/2.4, C++, C and Java.
Python Framework: Django 1.8.x/1.7.x
Databases: MySQL, SQL Server 2008,Oracle
Versioning Tools: Git, Mercurial, Perforce, SVN, CVS
Applications/Web Servers: Apache, IIS
Operating systems: Linux/Unix, MAC OS, FreeBSD, Ubuntu, Windows
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Worked with offshore teams and internal clients to Design and analyze the requirements of in-house applications.
- Technical experience with LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PYTHON) architecture.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL and Django.
- Developed a Front-End GUI as stand-alone Python application.
- Used SOAP and RESTful API for information extraction
- Worked with Marketing and Sales teams to enhance applications to suit their needs
- Debug application deployments on multiple environments.
- Working on cloud service, design, develop cluster on AWS service like EC2, elastic cache, etc.
- Build manage and test this framework that deals with automated provisioning and configuring instances in AWS
- Created Automated Test Scripts in Python for Reports and Data extraction jobs.
- Trained and documented initial deployment and Supported product stabilization/debug at the deployment site.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Responsible for gathering requirements, system analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Participated in the complete SDLC process.
- Wrote Python scripts to parse and load the data into the database, from the XML and JSON files, and wrote programs for performance calculations by using NumPy and SQL Alchemy.
- Created Business Logic using Python 2.7.
- Used Django framework for application development.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Used Django Database API's to access database objects.
- Used Python Data structures like lists, dictionaries, and tuples.
- Implemented server side technologies with restful API and MVC design patterns with Django framework.
- Created database using MySQL, wrote several queries and Django API’s to extract data from database.
- Created specific images using Python Imaging Library for the custom images used for each book.
- Wrote scripts in Python for deploying on production server using DOCKER.
- Used Python scripts to automate Server Updates, ACLs and Load balancers
- Effectively communicated with the external vendors to resolve queries.
- Used Git for the version control.
Confidential, Stockton, CA
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain the website.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using PHP/Python.
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL.
- Rewrite existing Python/C++/ Java module to deliver certain format of data.
- Wrote python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Generated property list for every application dynamically using python.
- Creating unit test/regression test framework for working/new code
- Created Test Plan test cases and Automated test scripts in python.
- Using Subversion version control tool to coordinate team-development.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Designed and developed Use-Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, and Object Diagrams using UML Rational Rose for OOA/OOD techniques.
- Developed Application using Java J2EE Platform
- Designed and developed components using C++.
- Development of real-time multitasking systems using C++.
- Implemented database access and data manipulation functions in Oracles Embedded SQL environment using ODBC.
- Interface allows distributed modules of an enterprise system to access databases via HTTP across networks.
- Created data access modules in C++.
- Designed object model, data model, tables, constraints, necessary stored procedures, functions, triggers, and packages for Oracle Database.
- Developed and executed User Acceptance Testing portion of test plan.
- Debugging Software for Bugs.