- 10 Years of software development experience
- 8 Years of Python experience
- 5 Years of Django experience
- 7 Years of SQL Server experience
- 8 year experience in web Development.
- 10 years of system administration experience.
- Practical knowledge of object - oriented software design, problem solving, implementation and maintenance.
- Experience with Scrum / Agile and PMI methodologies for project deliveries.
- Proficient in database design and management using MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge of development platforms based on Linux, UNIX, Windows and AWS Cloud.
Logic: Ruby on Rails, Python, PHP
Infrastructure: Apache, Nginx
Storage: MySQL, MongoDB
Confidential, Madison, NJ
- Assessed, researched and analyzed business and system needs, exploring alternative options to recommend technology solutions and designs
- Lead detailed design phases for small to large projects/ programs identifying, tracking and resolving technical issues.
- Prepared high level and detailed technical specifications for small to medium projects in accordance with SRS, security and architecture documentation objectives.
- Participated in walkthrough reviews of all technical specifications, programs and unit test plans
- Followed the SDLC process, combined with Waterfall, Agile Development models and RBC Project Management Framework
- Responsible for design & implementation of several projects in the presentation tier
- Maintained multiple database projects, including projects cross-feeding from multiple MS SQL 2000/2005/2008 databases and IBM iSeries (AS/400).
- Assisted and mentored other members of the team on ongoing projects and solutions.
- Worked with multiple business users across several departments to coordinate and finalize business requirements for designed software
- Produced functional specifications documents, test plans and other required documentation for each major release of maintained software
- Performing analysis of existing system's efficiency and suggesting improved ways to report on existing data
- Designing and implementing spend reporting web application to provide upper management with user-customizable reports based on detailed accounting (Accounts Payable/General Ledger) data available
- Enhancing existing functionality with additional features, such as reports export to Excel/Access, ability to save and reuse reports, tracking application usage, common Pfizer login
- Designed and developed a server component plus set of MS SQL stored procedures for uploading data feeds and prepare data for use in reports
- Reviewing and suggesting updates to existing data feeds, suggesting improved ways to integrate various data feeds into single data warehouse
- Developing routines to cross-match variations of vendor name to single vendor, improving report outcomes
- Participated in decision-making on projects goals, timeline and milestones, producing CBT and printed manuals on software features, hosting training sessions with business analysts and project managers
- Participated in decision-making sessions with business analysts and project managers on implementation of next versions of other in-house software packages to maintain compatibility with existing reporting tools.