- Over 5 years of experience as a software developer with a solid understanding of data structure/algorithms and system design.
- Expert knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns.
- Experience of using well - known frameworks like Django, Flask and Bottle.
- Solid grasp of version control system like Git.
- Full life cycle involvement from requirements handling, prototyping, system design, implementation, code refactoring and CI/CD.
- Full stack developer from RestFul APIs design to frontend presentation.
- Knowledge of machine learning.
Tools: Linux, vim, shell, Docker, Kubernetes, git, Nodejs, Angularjs, JQuery, Flask, Bottle, Django, SQL, NoSQL, JMeter
Senior Python (full stack) Developer
- Developed a containerized distributed testing system for cloud storage system.
- Used light-weight Docker to minimize the overhead of forking multiple processes and fully utilize the underlying machine.
- Scaled out applications on top of Swarm/Kubernetes.
- Developed microserice to send various on-demand requests to test OpenStack cloud services.
- Verified the validity of the whole project using Bottle as a prototype framework.
- Designed full-fledged RestFul APIs on top of Django.
- Developed responsive frontend using Angularjs.
- Implement a fake cloud service for testing using Nodejs.
- Increased the output by tens using Asynchronous framework Tornado.
- Increase flexibility and responsiveness by making use of MessageQueue(Celery/RabbitMQ) system.
- Designed SQL Schema wrapped by sqlalchemy on top of PostgresSQL.
- Collected, Stored, Indexed, and analyzed report data on top of NoSQL solr.
- Analyzed, indexed, and visualized data using Logstash, ElasticSearch, and Kibana(Elk stack).
- Integrated Open-source tool Jmeter to generate configurable traffic.
- Enable 100% code coverage and generate code report.
- Integrate CI/CD using Jenkins.
- Developed test cases in Django framework and Selenium.
- Configured and load-balanced web server using Nginx.
- Synchronized code, reviewed peer code, and resolved conflicts l using Git.
- Automated test and deployment using Vagrant and Shell scripting.
- Documented how-to wiki and provided customer supports.
Python Developer/Front End
- Developed a Confidential system, applying SSID-based or Bluetooth-based position algorithms, to provide location-based, time-based, and user-based policies with customizable contents from texts to videos.
- Developed a RestFul location service in Java.
- Coded in Model, View, Control pattern on top of Flask framework.
- Enable bi-directional communication on top of Web Socket.
- No-blocking socket programming to minimize the latency.
- Integrated a third-party CMX location APIs into Confidential .
- Designed Schema using MySQL.
- Participated and planned using Agile methodology.
- Built client Android application to received text/video notification.
- In charge of version management using Git.
- Implemented centralized WLAN user management, utilizing protocols between Mobility Controller and Mobility Agent, easing the management of clients.
- Gathered requirements from technical leaders, product managers and planned, managed users stories in each sprint.
- Used Wireshark and Fiddler debugging proxy to debug communication issues between different entities.
- Implemented communication protocols on top of TCP/IP.
- Use shell to automate code refactoring, unit testing, submission and etc.
- Presented views to different users based on their privileges in Bootstrap.
- Modeled different data models in Python for different user groups.
- Used Jira to track bug and reported process.
- Design department’s website using PHP and CodeIgniter framework.
- Gathered requirements across different departments, and coordinated between different teams.
- Designed proprietary automation software to read input from documents, generate CAD graphes, calculate results, and give suggestions.
- Integrate office tools and AutoCAD into automation software tool chains.
- Managed code version control using CVS.
- Installed and configured company’s intranet to modernizing the workflow.
- Programmed industrial automation system to monitor and control industrial plant systems.
- Designed electrical subsystem to power industrial plants.
- Integrated different automation software/products from different companies, like GE, ABB, or Siemens to provide a whole solution.