- 6+ years full stack experience in E - commerce and Healthcare industries
- 1+ years in React, React Native, Redux and webpack
- 5+ years Java/J2EE experience including: Core Java, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Spring IoC, Spring Security, JPA, Hibernate, JSP
- 4+ years in Oracle, MySQL and SQLite
- 3+ years in Angular, Node.js, Express, MongoDB
- 1+ years in Angular 2/4,TypeScript
- 1+ years in AWS EC2, S3, Lambda and Simple Queue Service(SQS)
- 1+ years in Firebase including: authentication, real-time database, storage, and google function
- 2+ years in Jest, JUnit, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai, Istanbul, Jenkins
- Experience with Agile/Scrum/Sprint software development methodologies
Frontend Framework: React, React Native, AngularJS, Angular 2/4, Bootstrap
Frontend Tools: Redux, JSX, axios, React Router, Material-UI, Angular/AngularJS Material, Bootstrap, jQuery, jQuery UI, Materialize, UI-Router, tslint, Babel, Lodash, D3, webpack
Backend Language: Java 1.4-1.8, Collections, Multithreading, JDBC
Backend Framework: Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring AOP, Spring IoC, Hibernate, JPA, JMS
Backend Tools: Node.js, Express, socket.io, cors, Mongoose, Beautiful Soup, Postman
Other Languages: python, php, C, Bash
Application Server: Apache, Tomcat
Web Service Cloud: AWS EC2 and S3, Firebase authentication, real-time database, storage and google function
Test tools: Jest, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai, Istanbul, JUnit, Selenium, Protractor
Database: Oracle, MySQL, SQLite, MongoDB
Version Control: Git, SVN
Package Manager Tools: NPM, Yarn, Bower, Maven
IDE: Eclipse, WebStorm, Visual Studio Code, Sublime Text, Atom
Operating System: Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux and Mac
Project Management: SDLC, Agile, Scrum, Sprint, JIRA, TDD, BDD
Confidential, Culver City, CA
Full Stack Web Developer
- Worked in an Agile environment to meet the daily requirement and to deliver high quality codes and reported tasks and responsibilities to PO everyday. Followed test driven development(TDD) principles during the SDLC.
- Migrated the application from AngularJS to React to improve the performance and simplify the code with ES6
- Integrated the SPA with Redux reducer and middleware to manage the overall state like isLoggedIn and cartList when the application became complicated
- Implemented the login and checkout form by using redux-form to control the form value and instantly validate the form input
- Developed the nested router with react-router to route between components
- Implemented the URL redirection by using higher-order component to check for authorized user
- Developed and designed user interface with Material-UI including material button, table, popover, dialog, text field, menu, etc.
- Styled the React element with CSS and Radium to simulate the pseudo selector
- Consumed RESTful API with axios and query string by sending the promise based http request from client side to the server side
- Utilized Spring Boot to configure the Java application environment and Spring IoC to handle Java Beans
- Configured Spring AOP(AspectJ) to implement logging(SLF4J), authentication and authorization(@PreAuthorize) services which increases modularity and implement cross-cutting concerns
- Achieved Java Persistence API(JPA) to manage relational data(ORM) by using @Entity, @Table, @Column, @JoinColumn, @ManyToOne, etc.
- Developed live chat component with Firebase real-time database to communicate between users and admin
- Achieved BCNF in Oracle RDBMS normalization to reduce data redundancy and improve data integrity. Used DDL and DML to describe and CRUD data.
- Imported Jest to run unit test in React, JUnit for the back-end and Jenkins for automation
- Used Git as version control system for tracking changes in project codes
- Utilized docker container and AWS S3 and EC2 to deployed both front-end and back-end application
Confidential, Chatsworth, CA
Full Stack Web Developer
- Upgraded the AngularJS project and implemented SPA with Angular2 by using TypeScript and Angular CLI to create Angular component, service, directive, class, pipe, etc.
- Developed user interface with Angular Material and SCSS such as mat-form-field, mat-sidenav-container, mat-paginator, etc.
- Implemented service with @Injectable and utilize this service in the component by Dependency Injection provided by Angular module
- Implemented sending http request by using HttpModule to communicate with backend server over the HTTP protocol
- Imported RxJS to create subject and observable to communicate and exchange data between different subscribers
- Developed reactive form with FormBuilder to create a tree of Angular form control object and bind them to native form control elements in the component template
- Configured the app-routing module to implement the single page application and used guard to check for authorized user
- Developed custom pipes and built-in pipes to transform input data to a desired output
- Used attribute directives and structural to implement the element extensions and increment the reusability of code
- Improved the application initial startup time by grouping the related pieces of functionality of the application and lazy loading those pieces on demand
- Configured different environment variable in environment file for both dev and prod phrases
- Implemented backend by using Spring MVC to provide RESTful web service which handling the data from MySQL database by using Hibernate ORM( object-relational mapping)
- Utilized Log4j for the purpose of logging service by utilizing Spring AOP(AspectJ)
- Configured JMS broker to publish and subscribe message and implement it by activeMQ
- Imported Jackson to serialize Java object to JSON and control the mapping process by @JsonIgnoreProperties and @JsonIgnore
- Configured CSRF protection XML file and included CSRF Token in POST, PUT and DELETE methods.
- Hosted backend Java application on Apache Tomcat Server
- Deployed the application on DigitalOcean cloud and docker container to simplify the process
- Implemented unit test by using jasmine and karma and E2E test by using protractor. Used JUnit for backend unit testing.
- Utilized SVN to maintain current and historical versions of source code and files and used Jenkins to automate the build process
- Involved in an Agile development methodology environment to produce high quality code with daily group meeting and retrospectives for each Sprint
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Full Stack Web Developer
- Implemented the front-end components with Bootstrap by using table, forms, button, carousel, navbar, modal, popover and utilized @media and Grid System to achieve responsive application design
- Improved AngularJS digest loop performance by minimize the watcher and manually call the $digest when the event or concert lists achieved a certain length
- Developed root router and nested router by using ui-router to control the url state and route between different pages such as dashboard, events, cart page and checkout page
- Developed custom directive and built-in ng directive to implement data binding, view manipulation, form validator, etc.
- Implemented filters with AngularJS built-in filters and custom filters which return a new value or collection based on the filter responsibility including search by date and by price
- Created service to communicate and exchange data between controllers
- Used built-in $resource service to send the promise based http request from the client side and handle the response from the server side.
- Implemented a Node.js back-end server with Express to provide the RESTful web service API and enhanced the security level with cors
- Imported JSHint as a static code analysis tool to check if the source code compiles with coding rules
- Utilized MongoDB as the database to store the JSON-like documents and mongoose to modeling the application data in the Node.js environment
Confidential, New Castle, DE
Full Stack Web Developer
- Developed the client side web application with jQuery including Home, Services, Technologies, Career, About and Contact Us
- Imported jQuery UI to style the element like button, input, table, form and ul elements and implemented tooltips like popover, dropdown menu, list groups, carousel, etc. Used Bootstrap grid system to develop the responsive application
- Developed reusable and maintainable codes by using custom event to implement onNavBarToggle and onAnimationFinished
- Used $ajax to configure the client side http request and display the data with server side response in the callback function
- Created jQuery deferred object to handle the success or failure of ‘Contact Us’ form submission response
- Developed PHP session for better user experience by keeping user logged in after refresh and user history record
- Implemented dependency injection with slim container by injecting the custom service into the slim application constructor and fetch the service when necessary.
- Developed RESTful API with slim framework to handle the incoming http request and provide the web services including /insurance-technologies and /revenue-cycle
- Connected SQLite with PHP to read and write directly to the ordinary disk file