- 8+ years of experience in UX design, Front - end development, Flash with Action script, rich user interface design, development, documentation, web 2.0 specifications, standards, media (screen, mobile, touch interface) compatibilities, application architecture, visual design, wireframes, project and team management.
- Working knowledge of Web protocols and standards (HTTP HTML5/XHTML/, CSS3, Web Forms, XML, XML parsers).
- Worked on different web-browsers such as Internet explorer, Google Chrome, Mac’s Safari
- Worked on IDE’s like Brackets, Dreamweaver, Notepad++ and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experienced in using Wireframes/Comps to create cross-browser UI’s with table-less CSS.
- Worked on Model View Controller (MVC) using frameworks such as Angular.js, Knockout.js, Backbone.js, React.js, Node.js.
- Experienced in working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Good knowledge in using cross-platform mobile development frameworks such as Phone gap, Cordova, Ionic.
- Good Knowledge on Ecmascript6.
- Strong multitasking ability and Capable performing in a fast paced, result driven atmosphere.
- Self-motivated Team player with excellent interpersonal and communicational skills.
Tools: Adobe Dream Viewer, Notepad++, Visual Studio, Brackets, Sublime Text Editor, Fiddler, Chrome Developer tools.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, HTTP Web Server, IIS
Database: ORACLE, MYSQL, SQL SERVER
Operating Systems: Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP (Prof), Win 7, MacOS
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall.
Graphic Design: Adobe, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Flash, Coral Draw
Confidential, Chicago, IL
UI Front End Web Developer
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the website using HTML5 and CSS3, Bootstrap, SASS and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Created and deployed new features in order to sustain and amend existing applications.
- Provided graphic and artistic support for web enhancement and new creative initiatives
- Redesigning and developing the Web pages using HTML5, CSS3, SASS Preprocessors.
- Worked in a team, Involved in developing the UI, layout and front-end programming (HTML) for web application that matches requirements of the client.
- Used Team Foundation Server as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Extended CSS as needed to accommodate new data and display types.
- Used Knockout.js, Jquery as the development framework to build the single-page application.
- Used Fiddler to capture Request and Response from the Http.
- Developed Aircraft seat map View using Canvas CSS.
- Used Flex box Grid and Bootstrap for responsive design and for dividing the column sizes, Alignment for the Application.
Environment: Knockout.js, Jquery, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, SASS, Agile methodology, Visual Studio, Windows, MacOS, TFS, Fiddler
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
UI Front End Web Developer
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner with using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, XMLand CSS as per company’s standards.
- Used Angular.JS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Implemented design process upon client approval and built out all assets: buttons, products shots, UI components, etc.
- Utilized various Jquery plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Designed and developed the layouts of Customer Relations Module.
- Involved in team meetings with corporate Webmaster’s UI team and end user client for understanding needs in new implementation & Involved in daily team meetings & weekly scrum meetings.
- Migrated content from existing website to a new, database driven website; utilized in house Content management System
- Identified the way to increase the search engine optimization (SEO) and social media friendly.
- Used Node.js libraries with NPM package management system to bundle up the files to single file and for minification.
- Built document library and list in SharePoint site for collaboration.
- Managed, supervised and performed comprehensive test plans for System, Enterprise and Regression testing, creation and maintenance of test cases, and test data.
- Transitioned development efforts to a test-driven development process, which brought QA testing in on the front-end of the development cycle for gains in code quality, software functionality and productivity.
- Conducted review of the test cases written for unit and integration level with entire project team to cover any potential issues or missing requirements.
- Discussed various performance related issues with developers and architect teams and coordinated with them in resolving the problems before going to production and thereby giving a QA pass for the application
- Identified risks, dependencies, mitigations and contingencies and advised possible solutions to address those concerns.
- Worked in fast-paced and dynamic environment supporting many components on varied release cycles using QTP
- Performed regression testing of all enhanced components and actively monitored defects.
- Unit Testing framework experience with Jasmine and Karma Tools.
- Assisted with user-acceptance testing.
UI Front End Web Developer
- Used React.js to avoid any complex internal interaction between two components.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Responsible for adding new features, bug fixes, and transitioning Account pages to the new platform using React.js
- Designed XML schemas and parsers for scalable XML documents used with Web Services and real-time reporting.
- Implemented web animated slideshow gallery made with Jquery that has feature of 360° rotation of any particular picture. For example rotation of picture of room in hotel.
- Designed web site mockups, navigation buttons, etc. using Adobe Photoshop.
- Used UI Development using HTML, and coded Java Servlet components that retrieve data using MySQL database.
- Implemented function to hover over the image and have it expand without displacing the text. Also it was included in every page during navigation.
- Coded page layouts from PSD provided using CSS in a table less environment.
- Fixed all UI issues, coding issues, browser compatibility, content defects, image issues and accessibility issues.
- Employed as an interface and backend developer, PHP and MySQL.
- Designing and producing proposals, charts, presentations, direct mail pieces, slides, document covers brochures, information packets, etc. for company and client use.
- Designed and edited software user manuals, online help, and user interfaces.
- Created an online logo library that everyone in the company could access, established and maintained standardized presentation templates, worked with technical staff to improve network print times.
- Proficient experienced &knowledge of new technology to solve problems stemming from time and budget constraints.
- Evaluated developments in software/hardware , tested , and made recommendations.
- Performed system/software research, installation, and troubleshooting.
- Coordinated interactions with third-party software support staffs.
- Provide reference and user manuals, installation guides , release notes, online help, training procedures, supplements, addenda, quick reference cards, developer’s worksheets, and order forms.
- Responsible for page design, photo layouts, proofreading, editing, graphic design, creation and maintenance of style sheets, and user interface testing.
Front End Web Developer
- Involved in extensive HTML coding. .
- Interacted with clients to understand their existing applications and design the site according to their system requirements.
- Worked with business analysts to understand their business models and goals and help define strategy, content, and features.
- Developed web forms using HTML for the application.
- Participated in day-to-day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project manager and developers.
- Participated in bug thrashing sessions to discuss and resolve bugs with developers.
- Designed web pages and used applications that meet business and user goals through a positive user experience.