- My passion is to DESIGN & Leadership with web/mobile design, that are user friendly, cutting edge, and effective.
- Easy to work with, enjoy and expect change. I’m very good at staying on task but also flexible.
- An effective leader who listens and executes what the client is looking for.
- Love a challenge and believe that there is nothing that cannot be accomplished.
- I have experience in managing large & small teams, as well as off - shore teams. Great at reaching milestones and hitting LOEs.
- Visual Design for web sites (Internal, Customer Facing, Ecommerce, Web Apps and Mobile)
- Graphic Design Print/Marketing Materials and Branding
- Video/Multimedia experience with Premiere Pro CC
- Currently using Adobe CC 2017 Creative Cloud.
- Very good at translating from technical to non-technical .
- Familiar and competent with Content Management Systems ( CMS ) e.g. WordPress, Joomla, etc.
- Very comfortable working and learning new environments and their needs.
- Mobile Responsive Design for Mobile, Tablet and other interfaces.
- Native iOS and Android Mobile Apps Design
- Leading a team of UX and UI professionals to help the client with a global transformation project platform to migrate its work force to one consistent web based application. To land this successfully for users to adopt with a span from a 3rd grade level of education all the way up to masters’ level education we are using the methodology of user center design principals. This is a very defined process that focuses on the user’s need first. My department if over one segment which we are responsible for the design and usability of that piece of the application. Working with other segments for consistency and fluidity of design and processes.
- Using: Sketch, Adobe CC 2017, Axure, InVision, Slack, etc…
UX/UI Team Lead Mobile App Designer
Confidential,Fort Worth, TXResponsibilities:
- Responsible for the complete UX/UI Experience of Mobile App and Web Projects including User Research, Architecture, Design, Development, Testing and Push to Production.
- Designing visuals for Mobile Native Apps including Android (Google Material Design), iOS (Apple Human Interface Guidelines) and Windows Phone. This includes Large Glass and Small Glass.
- Involved in overseeing and assessing needs so we adhering to branding and style guides
- Creating new Style Guide and Branding Guidelines for Mobile Apps both external and internal
- Using Macbook Pro 15 with Adobe CC 2015, Sketch 3, InVision, SharePoint and other tools for managing and Adobe Xd along with your standard UX/UI/Design
- Adhering strictly to Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines (HIG) and Google Material Design standards. iOS App Design
- Android App Design
UX/UI Team Lead
- Lead the UI/UX Team for EIT Division of Confidential to accomplish Design and Front-End Responsive Development for CQ and .Net Environments.
- Responsive Visual Design (GUI)
- Prototyping and wireframes including mockups
- Responsive layouts designs as well as prototypes in HTML5 & CSS3
- Help to maintain standards and consistencies for better usability across all products in different verticals by maintaining to the global style guide. Also helped add to and adjust the style guide.
- Graphic/Visual Presentation Design for Business Meetings along with product designs
- Projects Completed: (UI/UX for TMobile, myTMobile and internal projects/presentations)
- Marketing Web App: Requirements gathering with business, flow/wireframes, design mockups, prototype, testing and launch. 2 Iterations for Marketing team to more effectively create and manage promotions.
- Confidential .com: Requirements gathering with business, flows/wireframes, design mockups, prototypes as well as oversee testing and launch. Everything from full campaigns, to entirely new sections such as Roaming Domestic/International, to payment processes and marketing elements.
- Also completed work for MyT-Mobile.com, internal presentations and marketing help. Design which included requirements gathering, work flows, mockups, prototypes, etc…
- Designed for Apple/Android Mobile App Project for POS System across all store locations.
- Adobe Photoshop CC as well as Adobe Master Collection (Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks, etc…)
- Design Android and iOS Native Mobile App for Internal company use. Combining Usability Tesitng, UX and Visual Design to create an incredible looking app that makes the intended target audience job more efficient.
- Also working on Visual Designs for Internal Web Apps for coverage maps, dashboards and more…
- Design a custom User Experience for public facing (external) website as well as internal sites.
- Design marketing material and landing pages for trade show events and campaigns that were very successful in reaching our goals.
- Custom Open Source Content Management System (CMS)
- Mobile Site Design for Touch Android and iPhone devices.
- Full Social Media integration (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc…)
- Custom Video done in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
- Designed BLOG branded for the company.
- Designed and implemented full life cycle of internal Employee Portal to connect all employees around the globe which was a huge success and is still used today.
- Managed entire full life cycle as well as a SysAdmin to re-build a new web server.
- Software: Adobe Master Collection CS6 (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Premiere Pro, etc…)