- Overall 5 years of extensive experience in Developing, Testing, Integrating, Implementing User Interface (UI) Application and the web - based applications in AEM.
- Used JQuery to develop user interface widgets.
- Used Rest Web Services.
- Proficient in building Web User Interface (UI) using HTML5, DHTML, table less XHTML, CSS3 and Java Script that follows W3C Web Standards and are browser compatible.
- Solid knowledge with Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Profound knowledge in working with Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Highly motivated, reliable analytical problem solver and trouble-shooter with strong attention to detail.
- Experienced in building cross browser compatibility applications using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Have solid knowledge on Unix.
- Good experience working on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behavior’s in CSS.
- Experience in developing web applications using MVC architecture.
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Extreme Programming, Waterfall Model and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience with Version Control tools like CVS, VSS and SVN for Source Code version management and merging Source code after intermittent Project releases.
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
Version Control: Subversion, CVS, Adobe AEM.
Management Tools: MS Project.
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac.
Application servers: Web Sphere, Web Logic.
Database: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server.
Others: MS Visual Studio, jEdit, IE Tester, FileZilla, WireShark, Team Viewer, MS Office (Word, and Excel).
Confidential, Tinley Park, IL
Web Analyst/UX Designer.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing.
- Reviewed Web Content Acceptance Criteria.
- Reviewed all stories in all Sprints. Perform research or analysis as needed.
- Worked on DAM, Workflows of AEM.
- Used Adobe Photoshop to design the Pages for the new website.
- Participated in requirements gathering and daily scrum meetings. Created documentation, enhancements and defects.
- Authored content and push to staging, development and ultimately production.
- Participated in content workflows. Reviewed content for accuracy and correctness.
- Reviewed imagery, template and components.
- Worked closely with project team and business users to ensure quality, clear organization and consistency of content for web pages and marketing materials.
- Worked on web authoring and content management tools , i.e., Adobe AEM.
- Created Many Pages in AEM and also worked on L2/L3 Pages creation.
- Created and manage new web site functionality .
- Monitored websites to ensure content is current and accurate.
- Performed business analysis on new and/or proposed efforts that impact Digital Business.
- Created project, technical and business documentation.
- Proactively communicated project status to business owners and key stakeholders as needed, and manage deliverable / launch expectations with all business owners.
- Transferred updated files to Server through FileZilla Client.
Environment:: Adobe AEM, VersionOne, Photoshop, HTML, CSS, Jing, Chrome DEV Tool, Firfox DEV Tool, Pattern LAB.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Used the Wireframe for building the designing of the UI Structure for few cargo related information for web admin page.
- Worked in Waterfall phased work environment.
- Used eclipse environment to work on and used GULP to run the application fast.
- Developed temporary JSON data and injected it into the screen functionality and make the application work and check how exactly the screen is working.
- Have used angular plugins like bs-switch, datepicker etc.
- To make the gulp run have used NODEJS, BOWERJS to minify the JS.
- Also used Widgets on angular dashboard.
- Used Web Sphere to deploy the application and also SVN subversion to check in the updated code, so that every team member can access the code and make changes wherever it is necessary.
- Used SOAP UI Testing to test the Rest services and also checked all the SQL.
- Used media queries to get the application work on any devices in a responsive way.
- Helped the QA team by fixing all issues, which raised.
Web Analyst / UX Designer
- Worked with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS in MS Visual Studio environment.
- Works closely with business users to define requirements, prioritize issues, and address production support issues.
- Coordinates and facilitates work sessions with Medicare Operations users and IT development to define projects' scope and requirements and manage project expectations.
- Responsive design approach using HTML 5, CSS3 and Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) to support device integration.
- Rapidly prototyped interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Developed application for different browsers and fixed bugs for browser compatibility.
- Developed reports interactive dashboards and internal procedures.
- Supported multiple internal levels of management in the evaluation of initiatives.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience in deployments of code to the Production as part of the Enterprise releases.
- Handled all the client side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using JQUERY.
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML, and CSS3 based on the W3C standards.
- Used Agile Methodology for software development.
- Involved in the team discussions for the UX designing and enhancements.
- Best usage of the developer tool to debug and check the responses resulting from the backend Service call.
- Involved in Drupal installing, configuring, modifying, publishing and testing the Site.
- Implement data grid/tables using Bootstrap and AngularJS for front-end client facing of the Single Page applications (SPA).
- Best usage of Grunt to generate builds files for the working code, which is made as a best exercise in the replacement of Apache Tomcat server.
- Good usage of WebSphere as an application server.
- Used AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) to administer the environment and ensure configuration is optimized according to the requirements.
- Good practice with the NodeJs Application in building the minified versions
- Developing and maintaining web application systems using Node JS.
- Used Node JS to develop the back end components, connect the application with the other web services.
- Experienced with CSS extensions such as SASS for better web implementation and design.
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System, Unit and Integration testing.
- Good knowledge in observing the code builds and deployed to the Development region and to the QA environment.
- Defect fixes during the Production night and during the regression testing performed by the testing team.
- On spot fixes for the issues raised before the release of the project to live.
- Best practice on Angular implementation in the project worked for customers business user Accounts.
UI Designer (HTML Developer)
- Involved in the Analysis, System study and designing of the project.
- Developing a web based application from a window-based application.
- Involved using SQL for storing data in the database as well as used RDBMS.
- Experience in using Bootstrap, which can easily manipulate modal windows, alerts, tooltips, scroll spy, pop over, button, type head, etc.
- Used various bootstrap components like accordion, date picker, time picker, alert, buttons, modal etc.
- Have Tested using CI tools like Jenkins.
- Experience in using ng-grid for rendering rows and columns.
- Defined new validations through Angular.js for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Designed applications that execute on various browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera using various debugging tools like Firebugs/IE Developer Tools.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills with an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments.
- Worked on SQL queries and tested in Soap UI.
- Highly Curious about new front-end development technologies and thoroughly mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of programming solutions.
- Involved in understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
- Follow up with the development team on the improvements, integration and further enhancements in the website.
- To release the enhancements within the specified timeline communicated.