- Adobe Creative Suite
- Axure Wireframing
- Microsoft Visio
- Sketch Wireframing
- Research, collaborate and develop UX strategy for a biometric - based user authentication app for both Android and iOS platforms.
- Create IxD deliverables, annotated design and development specifications, and process flows.
- Coordinate end-user research to define journey maps, user personas, perspectives and preferences.
- Work with development, product and executive teams to define business goals and objectives, identifying opportunities for market differentiation and product development.
- Implement UI/UX best practices, usability trends and regional insights to customize digital properties for cultural differences.
- Create and maintain detailed wireframe specifications with annotations for functionality, UI elements, and graphic specifications. Manage asset distribution to team members through SharePoint and other tools.
- Create design style guides integrating Apple HIG and Google design guidelines, including patterns, color palettes, typography specifications, UI element positioning and other graphic standards.
- Create graphics including logos, user controls, and other elements for use in wireframes as well as finished graphics for both Android and iOS platforms and assets for Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- Work with university test lab to conduct user interaction research, present findings to internal teams and integrate results into future product releases.
- Assist QA department in testing UI elements prior to product releases.
- Evaluate, define and design Internet applications for successful client experiences for commercial banking customers.
- Create hi-fidelity interactive wireframes to demonstrate functional user interfaces designed to meet business objectives.
- Collaborate with product managers, front-end developers, and business stakeholders on concept generation through product release.
- Make informed recommendations on design strategies and best practices supported by industry standards, UI/UX research, and current business practices.
Senior UX/Print Designer
- Work with business and development teams to create use cases and information architecture for a comprehensive financial services portal.
- Develop financial service portal UI to allow bank clients to create, save and print online reports.
- Migrate clients from legacy data portal to updated services portal.
- Support Agile and Waterfall methodologies by gathering requirements, documenting research, and creating static and interactive lo- and hi-fidelity wireframes using Axure software.
- Create and demonstrate interactive wireframes to product, development, business analysis and off-shore groups to support business and functional project requirements.
- Identify opportunities to improve design processes, improve online design standards and create new resources to improve team learning and productivity.
- Participate in QA testing to identify IA and performance gaps between specifications and production environments.
User Interface Designer
- Apply IA/UI/UX techniques and principles for a user interface for a proprietary new employee on-boarding portal application.
- Create use cases to illustrate new hire work flows, create IA process maps and wireframes to support product, development, and QA testing partners.
- Manage project calendars, sourcing content, developing creative, trafficking and monitoring production in partnership with onshore and offshore resources.
- Work closely with creative, technology, marketing and legal/compliance to coordinate production and approval efforts.
- Coordinate change management activities including script development for help desks, presentations for senior management to various stakeholders, and article development for internal news channels.
- Practiced waterfall method to design interface-using Axure and Photoshop to design and test development of project management applications.
- Conducted remote usability session to gain insight on how to design an optimal application based on Project Managers expectations and needs.
- Gathered requirements and recommendations using Axure prototypes to present to executive management for approval to continue to development and demonstrate core features based research findings.
- Coordinate web application development, designing architecture and project management for various online business applications.
- Create functional/business/content requirements for Financial, B2B, Communications, and other applications.
- Work with program/product managers, to write, edit and publish Internet/Intranet content for products, programs, employee training and B2B products.
- Coordinate project phase implementation including quoting/ordering tools for external and internal user interaction.
- Expanded market opportunities for industrial manufacturing companies through SEO/SEM campaigns, tracking site metrics and implementing modifications based on analysis.
- Manage projects and project contributors including creative, development, marketing, and fulfillment partners using project calendars and other tracking tools.