- Experience in creating web applications by involving in continuous improvement of the product in each phase of development using Agile Methodology.
- Hands on Experience with working on the various versions of Angular JS 1.x and project exposure on Angular2.
- Experience in creating unique and elegant user - friendly websites using libraries such as JQuery, Base, Bootstrap and Skeleton.
- Worked on styling of webpages using various features of preprocessors such as LESS, SASS and SCSS.
- Involved in handling client side requests by consuming data through REST API using AJAX and XML calls.
- Implemented software testing using tools like Karma, Jasmine and project tracking using Jira.
- Managed the integration of the components and code minification using Task runners such as GRUNT and GULP.
- Worked on version control of the application using the tools such as GIT and SVN.
- Experience in working on the cross-browser compatibility by checking the code performance and error handling in multiple browsers.
- Knowledge on Web Content Management Systems and its tools on improving and managing the website content.
- Good Understanding of Object Oriented Programming, Object Oriented and Analysis Design, MVC Design and Client-Server Design Patterns.
- Exposure to other programming languages such as Java, Python and PHP in the project environment.
- Good Understanding on the concepts of backend programming with ASP .NET and C#.
- Expertise knowledge in Data Access for applications using databases such as MYSQL and MongoDB.
- Experience in developing applications in different IDE’s like Visual Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans, Adobe Dreamweaver, Oracle SQL Developer, Atom and Sublime.
- Involved in SCRUM Meetings and Sprint Planning of Agile development of the application.
- Fast learner with excellent programming skills, positive attitude and proficient in creative Web development.
- Flexible to work with consistent Team Involvement and Strong Communication Skills.
- Experience in Decision Making and Leadership roles with good problem solving ability and keen in learning new technologies.
Programming Languages: C#, Java, PHP
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat
Databases: SQL, MySQL, MongoDB
Version Control & Tools: GIT, Karma, Jasmine, Grunt,Gulp and Jira
IDE & Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, VB, Dreamweaver, Atom, Sublime and Jira
Operating Systems: Mac, Windows (7,8,10), Linux(Ubuntu)
Travel Click, Orlando, FL.
Sr. UI Developer
- Worked on designing web pages for customer logins for accessing insurance accounts, online surgical store and payment records.
- Created HTML pages with access to patient’s records in the form of JSON data using DOM elements.
- Designed the portal front page UI for Telemedicine with stylesheets using CSS3 approach.
- Developed interactive E-learning web modules using Bootstrap and Base frameworks.
- Worked on converting the web modules into a single page applications using the features of AngularJS4 and Bootstrap.
- Major part of coding involved with Angular JS4 and Node JS to enhance the reusable components.
- Filtered the font styles and text animations approach with iframe templates specifically to get a Medical- Surgical related user interfaces.
- Used RESTful web services for JSON data access through AJAX request calls.
- Client-Side requests and services for medical records access are managed using NPM and Bower.
- GIT has been used for the version control and user compatibility in product development.
- Involved in testing the cross-browser compatibility of web portal by accessing it in various browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer.
- Debugged the errors in the functionality of the tested code to improve its scalability and performance.
- Managed the web development teams by regular meetings and constant updates on the unit web modules.
- Worked on implementing Agile and SCRUM methodology in the user modules to develop an efficient application.
Confidential, East Greenwich, RI
- Worked on implementing all phases of the development of the application using iterative methods in Agile methodology.
- Involved on Requirement Gathering and Analysis of Business Processes with development goals to gain knowledge about the strategy of software test solutions.
- Designed the user interfaces for the web portal abiding the guidelines of the W3C standards
- Developed the buttons, audio, video, media and uploaded file tags using CSS3 for the online training webpages.
- Coded on Forms, Helpers, Alert, Popover, Scrollspy, Tooltip components in the embedded web application using CSS and Bootstrap.
- Implemented the two-way databinding and code reuse in the modules using AngularJS1.x custom directives.
- Used the AJAX tags for managing the client-server requests for consulting appointments.
- Worked on the project application with the backend support of Eclipse IDE using Java JDK and JSP.
- Exposure to the concept of MVC architecture implemented in the user interfaces.
- Incorporated Applet and JavaBean to integrate the test solutions with dynamic contents as a response to the client calls.
- Worked on testing the device compatibility of viewing the test solutions in different devices such as Desktops, Laptops, Mobile Phones, IPad etc.
- Been a part of SCRUM meetings to gain more team involvement and knowledge on the development of the application.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Developed stylish and unique front-end with redundancy and easy compression of data using CSS SASS preprocessor.
- Windows, Keyboard and Mouse Events were implemented in js files to enhance the form design.
- Incorporated HTML templates such as handlebar to improve the code reusability.
- Used AngularJs Services such as the module factory, service and provider for easier integration.
- Client side requests were managed using Angular Directives and Filters.
- Rich API has been designed with the key-value binding for client data requests using RESTful JSON.
- Implemented the CRUD operations for basic functionalities using Angular JS frameworks.
- Mapping operations were implemented in MongoDB and integrated with web interfaces to view the employee service records.
- Involved in debugging and bug-fixing of errors as a part of Unit testing of the modules.
- Worked on finding the business processes and basic responsibilities of employees related to each department.
- Efficiently involved in daily meetings on giving inputs on the enhancement of application design to facilitate efficient and easy access.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Front End UI/Web Developer
- Worked on knowing about the business processes and implemented the SDLC on each phase of module development in the software applications.
- JQuery components like Selectors, Widgets and Theming were added to the UX design for multipurpose of application.
- Web services of the client-server connections in the applications were managed using Oracle SQL server.
- Worked on Asynchronous client requests for resources using JSON and AJAX calls.
- Good Exposure on the Object-oriented concepts and Aspect oriented design pattern framework related to the Backend coding with C#.
- Quality assurance and project tracking of the modules were done in agile methods using JIRA tool.
- Worked on the Environment that supported good web content management and scalability in the application.
- Worked on UI part of the user modules with the backend platform in the Visual Studio IDE.
- Discussed on the basic processes of SDLC and development phases with team to follow the standards and create a useful software application.
- Involved on learning about the business and quality analysis of products with the detail on Software Engineering processes.
- Front end was designed and developed using various HTML and CSS components such as Buttons, Web Forms, Panels, Scrollbars, layouts and stylesheets with font styles and animations.
- Designed the layout of the front end of the web application on E-learning of Software testing.
- Coded Software Modules in Java implementing OOPS Concepts such as Inheritance, Abstraction and Polymorphism on the Eclipse IDE.
- Used MVC Architecture for RESTful web service compatibility and to enhance the search engine optimization of the application.
- Good knowledge on implementation of Java Application Frameworks in the interfaces of the application.
- Data Storage and Management for the application was done using MYSQL server.
- Worked on web services response by data transfer using XML and JSON.
- Worked on following each phase of the Waterfall method of Software Engineering in Application Development.
- Involved from Development Plan, Designing till testing of each modules, integration and deployment of each software application.
- Worked with great Team involvement by attending client meetings, analyzing daily work logs and performed code reviews for the application.