Web and UX Designer with excellent skill in designing and developing sites seeking opportunities to work with the latest technologies on challenging and diverse projects.
Knowledgeable of Adobe Creative Cloud (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash Fireworks and Adobe Acrobat), HTML and CSS programming, PowerPoint, Campaign Monitor, SEO techniques, Wordpress and SiteCatalyst. Familiar with HTML 5, Sharepoint 2013, Visio 2016, Nintex Forms, Responsive Design, Jquery Mobile, Bootstrap, Axure RP, Sketch 3 and UXPin, Adobe XD and Adobe Premiere.
Confidential, Atlanta, Ga
- Participated in online navigation usability testing for HRO Confidential redesign for Confidential UX team
- Participated in observing user testing session with UX team and provided notes and observation to Confidential UX team
- Work with Human Resources team in updating of current and creation of new HRO Confidential using
- Adobe Dreamweaver, HTML and CSS.
- Add SOP s and documents to PCA Sharepoint site.
- Work with PCA team to update all content on their websites.
- Optimize websites for accessibility and remediate pdfs for 508c compliance
- Attend Web Developer meetings to stay current on developments with the web to help provide guidance and updates and management staff
- Assist in creation of print and logo design for Confidential sponsored events and trainings. These include flyers posters and program guides.
Confidential, Atlanta, Ga
- Responsible for updating departmental websites for Center for Surveillance, Epidemiology and Laboratory Services ( Confidential ) on the Confidential internet and intranet using Content Management System Adobe Dreamweaver, HTML and CSS.
- Responsible for providing monthly web analytics report to department using SiteCatalyst
- Optimizing websites for accessibility and pdfs for 508c compliance
- Gave presentation on UX Design principles to department at Confidential .
Web Developer/Digital Marketing
Confidential, Kennesaw, Ga
- Responsible for developing and implementing marketing, promotions, and creative strategies and tactics to promote and sell the organization's products and services through the company web site.
- Contributes to the ongoing development of Confidential to promote and sell products and services.
- Implements marketing, advertising and creative strategies and tactics to promote and sell the organization's products and services through digital channels.
- Manages the online promotion of a targeted portfolio of products and solutions across multi - touch points to drive deeper digital engagement
- Analyzes promotions and user site flow effectiveness and advances experience to increase performance metrics.
- Assists with defining and creating promotional content that will drive increased digital sales.
- Develops affiliated programs designed to increase exposure to and business from the target audience.
- Reviews competitive websites and observes marketing tactics that are employed.
Social Media Marketing and User Experience Consultant
- Analyzed company websites and provided actionable report to CEO and a plan to expand traffic to Confidential and social media to grow their online media and message.
- Provided Confidential and phone app wireframes using Adobe Illustrator to clients.
- Provided a list of online tools and technology resources to implement new initiatives and services to automate delivery of phone restaurant orders.
- Provided a Twitter marketing strategy to engage with customers and increase Confidential and foot traffic to restaurant location even in off - season
- Analyzed total restaurant experience and provided suggestions to further engage customers and attract walk-by traffic to enter and purchase meals and increase time in location.
- Provided search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) report for business owners.
- Educated client on how using data and analytics from Confidential could help with decision on where to place new restaurant chain locations.
- Provided short- and long-term Web strategy for clients.
- Provided logo designs for new line of Artesnal Pasta and Sauces to be distributed in grocery stores and specialty shops.
Web Developer/UX Designer
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Worked with Human Resources team in migration and creation of new Confidential . Participated in affinity map sessions, card sorts, and produced pencil sketches, digital wireframes and site maps for Confidential .
- Participated in user testing and QA for Confidential . Presented designs to department heads for approval.
- Participated in in - house and remote Usability Testing for the Confidential .gov site in transitioning to a mobile platform. Submitted feedback to new UX team at Confidential .
- Responsible for updating various websites on the Confidential intranet and internet using Adobe
- Dreamweaver, HTML and CSS. These sites include HCRMO, HR, Ethics, Commissioned Corps and
- Work-Life Programs. Uploaded files through use of FTP
- Implemented Confidential Web Template design across all HCRMO websites
- Worked with SME s in HCRMO offices to update all content on their websites to bring information current.
- Responsible for providing monthly web analytics report to department heads using SiteCatalyst
- Accountable for optimizing websites and pdfs for 508c compliance
- Created Bi-monthly HCRMO departmental E-newsletter that was made available to CIO s across Confidential
- Attended Web Developer meetings to stay current on developments with the web to help provide guidance and updates and management staff
- Attended meetings with the 508c workgroup to keep current on compliance mandates
- Created of HCRMO departmental logo and banner image for intranet site.
- Assisted in choice of vendors to use for Stock Photography service
- Responsible for updating Departmental websites for Laboratory (LSPPPO) division on the Confidential intranet and internet using Adobe Dreamweaver, HTML and CSS.
- Assisted in creation of Healthnews E-Newsletter and distributing using GovDelivery.
- Proactively created SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) documents on how to create and distribute weekly E-newsletter using Gov Delivery and other job tasks for new web development library.
- Responsible for updating the Departments of Tuberculosis Intervention websites on the Confidential intranet and internet using Adobe Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS and Percussion CMS system.
- Assisted in Migration of Confidential content from previous Confidential into CMS system.
- Update DTBE meetings and events page using SQL Server Management Studio 2008
- Creation of TB Notes E-Newsletter
Web Content Specialist/User Experience (UX) Design
Confidential, Norcross, GA
- Redesigned corporate Confidential and produced wireframes and mock - ups using adobe Illustrator and photoshop to present to departmental and company leadership for approval.
- Created affinity maps and site-maps with stakeholders input for Confidential redesign project
- Helped lead business-to-business marketing efforts through a total visual re-design and updating of the company Confidential, creating of new pages and sections of content and promoting the site s growth.
- Responsible for assisting with developing and implementing electronic business-to-business marketing initiatives
- Promoted software products, supported e-mail marketing campaigns and provided web-marketing support for overall online presence. These included internet, landing pages, HTML emails and online newsletters.
- Through Google Analytics tracked the websites growth and through organic SEO techniques increased Confidential traffic from 9,000 to over 28,000 visitors per month.
- Produced print materials such as print ads, product sheets and tradeshow graphics
- Using Google Analytics tracked and presented Confidential statistics to management with monthly reports
- Developed graphics for online training courses in Camtasia