- Around 8+ years of IT Industry Experience in Linux Administration, Configuration Management, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Cloud Implementations.
- Hands on experience in DevOps management methodologies and production deployment which include Compiling, Packaging, Deploying and Application Configurations.
- Proficient experience in Amazon Web Services provided services like EC2, EBS, ELB, S3, RDS, VPC, SNS, Route 53, CloudFront, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, CloudFormation, Auto Scaling, IAM, Elastic Bean Stalk, Data Pipeline and Security Groups in a highly available and scalable production environment.
- Profusely worked on AWS EC2 cloud services for installing, configuring and troubleshooting on various Amazon images like Amazon Linux AMI, RedHat, Ubuntu 12.x, 13.x, 14.x, 15.x.
- Expertise in Setting up databases in AWS using RDS , storage using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Involved in creating AWS S3 buckets, performed folder management in each bucket, managed CloudTrail logs and objects within each bucket.
- Used Terraform to create AWS components like EC2, IAM, VPC, ELB , security groups.
- Performed IAM to manage the users and groups using IAM by assigning individual policies and roles to each users and group as per requirements.
- Experience in creating alarms and trigger points in CloudWatch based on thresholds and monitored the server’s performance, CPU utilization, disk usage.
- Experience in OpenStack administration to create new users, Tenants, Roles and Assign Resource Quotas to projects and roles by keystone command line client.
- Involved in development and introduction of cloud services ( AWS, Google Cloud and Azure ); more than 750 applications deployed to the cloud, delivering faster service and more than 10% OPEX savings.
- Provided build, deploy, automation test control, generating reports and notification services with an end goal of continuous integration in a data center and cloud ( AWS and Google Cloud ) environment.
- Deployed, configured and installed multiple test (QA) servers on AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.
- Experienced in Branching, Merging, Tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like Git and Subversion (SVN) on Linux platforms.
- Designed and built deployment using ANT/ Shell scripting and automate overall process using SUBVERSION and MAVEN.
- Managed the Maven Repository using Nexus tool and used the same to share the snapshots and releases of internal projects.
- Involved in installing, configuring and administering Jenkins Continuous Integration tool on Linux machines along with adding/updating plugins such as SVN , Maven and ANT .
- Integration Jenkins show traces of SonarQube runner execution and displayed results in sonar dashboard.
- Hands on build Jenkins jobs to create AWS infrastructure from GitHub repositories containing Terraform code.
- Experience in implementing docker - maven-plugin and maven pom to build images for all microservices and later used Docker file to build the docker images from the java jar files.
- Creative in Building/Maintaining Docker container clusters managed by Kubernetes Linux, Bash, GIT, Docker on GCP.
- Contributed a MySQL cluster application to the Kubernetes project.
- Hands on experience in creating Docker images using a Docker fil , Worked on Docker container snapshots, removing images and managing Docker volumes and for branching purpose.
- Automated various infrastructure activities like Continuous Deployment, Application Server setup, Stack monitoring using Ansible playbooks and has Integrated Ansible with Rundeck and Jenkins.
- Experience in writing the playbooks and can manage 1000's of servers by pushing the code from servers to different nodes in Ansible .
- Managed several Ansible playbooks for the automation that was defined through tasks using YAML format and run Ansible Scripts to provision Dev servers.
- Expertise on Ansible OpenShift repo which also has playbook that would deploy highly-available OpenShift in EC2. The playbooks are also able to deploy the cluster in any EC2 API-compatible clouds like Eucalyptus.
- Experience in supporting Chef Environment with 40+ servers and involved in developing recipes and cookbooks.
- Hands on experience with Chef Enterprise Hosted as well as On-Premise, Installed Workstation, Bootstrapped Nodes, wrote Recipes and Cookbooks and uploaded them to Chef-server .
- Involved in configuring and managing Chef master server and experience in updating and creating modules and pushing them to Chef clients .
- Strong hands-on expertise on configuring and integrating the servers with different environment and creating new machines using configuration management/provisioning tools like Chef (Knife, recipe, cookbook), Ansible (Playbook, inventory) and Puppet (Puppet manifests, Factor, catalog).
- Profusely worked on creating puppet manifest files to install tomcat instances and to manage configuration files for multiple applications.
- Collection of Build metrics and its Test case metrics from Jenkins to show case as visualization in Kibana dashboard using ELK.
- Experienced with Nagios , CloudWatch as IT Infrastructure Monitoring tool and knowledge on Splunk .
- Strong experience in analyzing chunk migrations, splitting and balancing across the cluster
- Proficient with Shell, Python, Ruby, Perl, Power Shell, JSON, YAML, Groovy scripting languages.
- Good understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) in Agile (scrum) and Waterfall methodologies .
- Extensive experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle with emphasis in Designing, Developing, Implementation, Deployment and Support of distributed enterprise scalable, secure and transactional J2EE applications.
- Good Interpersonal Skills, team-working attitude, takes initiatives and very proactive in solving problems and providing best solutions
Operating Systems: Linux (Red Hat 4.x, 5.x, 6.x,7.x), WINDOWS NT/2000/2003/XP/VISTA/7, UNIX - Sun Solaris v 9, 10, Ubuntu 12.x,13.x,14.x,15.x
Versioning Tools: Subversion, CVS, Clear Case, Git, Bit Bucket, Git Lab.
CI/CD Tools: Hudson, Jenkins, Bamboo, Puppet, Chef, Team City, Cruise Control, Ansible, Salt Stack
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle
Monitoring Tools: Rally, Nagios, Splunk
Web Servers: WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, Apache, Nginx
Scripting: Shell, Power Shell, Batch, Python, Perl, Ruby
Virtualization: VMware ESX/ESXi, Fusion, Hypervisor, Docker, Vagrant
Web Technologies: HTML, Java Script, XML, Servlets, JDBC, JSP
Languages: C, C++, Java/J2EE and Python
Ticketing Tools: Clear Case, Clear Quest, HPSM, Jira, Remedy, Nexus
Artifacts Repository: Artifactory, Nexus
Code Review Tools: Sonar, PMD, Checkstyle
Database: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, Mongo DB, Cassandra
Cloud: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure
Confidential - Tampa, FL
Sr. DevOps/AWS Engineer
- Designing an Infrastructure for different applications before migrating into amazon cloud for flexible, cost-effective, reliable, scalable, high-performance and secured applications.
- Implemented Amazon EC2 setting up instances, virtual private cloud ( VPC s), and security groups.
- Used Packer for updating and managing the AMI’s in the cloud.
- Understanding of secure-cloud configuration, (CloudTrail, AWS Configuration), cloud-security Technologies (VPC, Security Groups, etc.) and cloud-permission systems (IAM).
- Platform design, implementation and operations in Cloud IaaS and PaaS environments (major in Cloud).
- Created functions and assigned roles in AWS Lambda to run python scripts, and AWS Lambda using java to perform event driven processing.
- Triggered LAMDA from DynamoDB where LAMBDA runs data transformation code and loads results into data warehouse by using REDSHIFT which is an Internet hosting service.
- Involved in migrating physical Linux/Windows servers to cloud (AWS).
- On-premise to Azure and On-premise to AWS for different tools and DB's.
- Worked on AWS API Gateway for custom domain and Record sets in Route53 for applications hosted in AWS Environment.
- Created a workstation/control host and installed AWS CLI and python.
- Worked on Blue-Green Deployment technique for reducing downtime in application deployment.
- Managed to build Elastic search, Log stash and Kibana (ELK) for centralized logging and then store logs and metrics into S3 bucket using Lambda function for more than 2 weeks
- Setup Log Analysis AWS Logs to Elastic Search and Kibana within EC2 / Elastic Load balancer, also Manage Searches, Dashboards, custom mapping and Automation of data.
- Building massively scalable network-oriented software for the Elastic Load Balancing (ELB) service.
- Maintained DNS records using Route53. Give public DNS names to Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) IP's.
- Configured S3 versioning and lifecycle policies to backup files and archive files in Glacier.
- Performed S3 buckets creation, policies and on the IAM role based polices Security Groups.
- Launched Database for MySQL 5.x and Oracle 11.x using RDS in multiple Available zones, have setup monitoring for CPU Utilization and limited DB connections by implementing alarms using CloudWatch.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using CloudWatch.
- Used CloudFront to deliver content from AWS edge locations to users, allowing for further reduction of load on front-end servers.
- Managed network security using Load Balancer, Auto Scaling, Security groups and NACLS.
- Building Docker images and checking in to AWS ECR for Kubernetes deployment.
- Created Docker images using a Docker file, worked on Docker container snapshots, removing images and managing Docker volumes.
- Also, familiar with other advanced tools like Compose, Swarm, Weave (for configuring Networking)
- Virtualized the servers using the Docker for the test environments and dev-environments needs. Configuration and automation using Docker containers.
- Used Kubernetes and Mesos as Container Scheduling Frameworks.
- Developed web services, which can schedule a framework over one Mesos cluster among multiple ones.
- Executed Kubernetes locally with MiniKube, Created local clusters and deployable application containers.
- Experience in managing cluster of containers using Docker Swarm, and deployed spring boot applications. Worked on several Docker components like Docker Engine, Hub, Machine, Compose and Docker Registry.
- Refined automation components with scripting and configuration management (Ansible).
- Wrote Ansible Playbooks with Python SSH as the wrapper to manage configurations of AWS nodes and tested playbooks on AWS instances using Python. Run Ansible Scripts to Provide Dev Servers.
- Wrote Chef recipes for various applications and deploying them in using AWS using Terraform.
- Worked on Chef Recipes and cookbooks using Ruby framework to provision the required patches, ELK stack.
- Written Chef Cookbooks and recipes in Ruby to provision several pre-prod environments consisting of Cassandra DB installations, WebLogic domain creations and several proprietary middleware installations.
- Managed different infrastructure resources, like physical machines, VMs and even Docker containers using Terraform.
- Implemented rapid-provisioning and lifecycle management for Ubuntu Linux using Amazon EC2, Chef, and custom Bash scripts.
- Responsible for design and maintenance of the Git Stash Repositories, views and the access. Used automated code check-outs in Git and created branches.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using MAVEN as build tool and automated the build and deploy processes using Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Designed the project workflows/pipelines using Jenkins for Continuous Integration and deployment into different Web/Application Servers.
- Worked on installation and configuration of Concourse CI to create pipelines and setup automated workflows for CI/CD (Jenkins) with PCF Full stack Development.
- Configured security and system in Jenkins added multiple nodes to Jenkins and configured SSH for continuous deployments.
- Developed microservice onboarding tools leveraging Python and Jenkins allowing for easy creation and maintenance of build jobs and Kubernetes deploy and services.
- Experience in writing playbooks for ansible and deploying applications using Ansible.
- Automate infrastructure build-out and systems provisioning using Ansible and Ansible Tower.
- Automated Linux servers using Ansible for doing system administration tasks.
- Involved in setting up JIRA as defect tracking system and configured various workflows, customizations and plug-ins for the JIRA bug/issue tracker.
- Implemented Splunk with large daily indexing volume of 1TB. Create Splunk applications and deploy using Splunk Deployment Server. Analyze logs in the application by using Splunk too.
- Worked on the installation and configuration of the monitoring tool Nagios and implemented Nagios core/XI for monitoring Infrastructure resources
- Manual Installation and configuration of WebLogic, Tomcat and Apache servers.
- Involved in scrum meetings, product backlog and other scrum activities and artifacts in collaboration with the team.
Environment: Jenkins, Maven, Amazon Web Services, Azure, Ansible, Chef, JIRA, Maven, Nexus, Subversion, Git, VPC, IAM, RDS, ELK, Lambda, Shell, bash, ANT, docker, Nagios, python, Splunk, Kubernetes, Mesos, VMware, Vagrant, Virtual Box, Red hat, Ubuntu.
Confidential - Omaha, NE
Sr. DevOps/AWS Engineer
- Design roles and groups using AWS identity and access management (IAM), and manage network using Security Groups, Network Access Control Lists with services provided by IAM.
- Document system configurations, Instances, Operating Systems, and AMI build practices, backup procedures, troubleshooting guides, and safe keep infrastructure and architecture updated with appending.
- Experience with in working in an Agile / Scrum environment and daily standup meetings.
- Support application deployments, building new systems and upgrading and patching existing ones through DevOps methodologies.
- Developed and supported key pieces of the company's AWS cloud infrastructure. Built and managed a large deployment of Ubuntu Linux instances systems with Opscode.
- Debug existing automation code and test to confirm functionality within AWS/EC2.
- Build servers in cloud based and physical infrastructure.
- Worked on creating various types of indexes on different collections to get good performance in MongoDB.
- Used the AWS-CLI to suspend an AWS Lambda function processing an Amazon Kinesis stream, then to resume it again.
- Strong experience in analyzing chunk migrations, splitting and balancing across the cluster.
- Provide oversight and guidance for the architecture; develop best practices for application hosting, and infrastructure deployment for each application hosted with AWS and Docker containers.
- Utilize AWS CLI to automate backups of ephemeral data-stores to S3 buckets, EBS and create nightly AMIs for mission critical production servers as backups.
- Experience with CloudTrail, CloudFront, and Glacier services.
- Design EC2 instance architecture to meet high availability application architecture and deploying, configuring, and managing servers in AWS.
- Support, troubleshooting and problem resolution for the developed Cloud Formation scripts to build on demand EC2 instance formation.
- Continuous deployment, continuous integration, and promoting Enterprise Solution deployment assets to target environments.
- Utilized Puppet for configuration management of hosted Instances within AWS.
- Integrated existing systems into AWS/EC2 cloud infrastructure. Built/maintain a puppet master server, and used that to push out bi-weekly application updates.
- Elastic Load Balancer, and DNS services with amazon Route 53.
- Manage AWS and install web certificates (SSL, Client Authentication Certificates).
- Migrating a production infrastructure into an Amazon Web Services VPC utilizing AWS CloudFormation, EC2, S3, Chef/OpsWorks, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, EBS, Route 53, IAM etc. This includes migrating number of production MySQL databases into RDS/ Elastic Cache, rewriting a large set of monolithic recipe-based cookbooks as Provider and Attribute-driven wrapper cookbooks.
- Designed and configured Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, security policies and routing.
- Hands on experience on Backup , DR and Site Recovery services in Azure.
- Worked on installing, configuring and managing Docker Containers , Docker Images for Web Servers and Applications servers such as Apache Tomcat using Docker and integrated with Amazon MySQL RDS database.
- Created Chef coding best practices for existing development team.
- Used Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance, scale and manage Docker containers with multiple name spaced versions.
- Setup up and maintenance of automated environment using Chef recipes and cookbooks within AWS environment.
- Support various web services including Apache Tomcat.
- Maintained Chef recipes and docker containers for a Java application deployed on AWS cloud infrastructure with Mesos.
- Used Node.js for server-side code and Express.js as the framework. Written callback functions for the RESTful API.
- Created web services, WSDL and web methods with Annotation in hibernate, used the spring container for data source and to load the Hibernate specific classes.
- Coach, mentor and train developers in Opscode Chef and autonomously provisioning instances in a virtual environment.
- Experienced in Writing Chef Recipes to automate our build/deployment process and do an overall process improvement to any manual processes.
- Established Chef best practice, approaches to systems deployment with tools such as vagrant, test-kitchen and the treatment of each Chef cookbook as a unit of software deployment, independently version controlled.
- Used GIT as source code management tool: creating local repo, cloning the repo, adding, committing, pushing the changes in the local repositories, saving changes for later (Stash), recovering files, branching, creating tags, viewing logs, etc.
- Performed all necessary day-to-day Subversion/GIT support for different projects and responsible for design and maintenance of the Subversion/GIT Repositories, views, and the access control strategies.
- Integration implementation of Jenkins, uDeploy, JIRA and Crucible for DevOps automation.
- Set up customized monitoring with Nagios, &PNP4Nagios Graphs for the legacy and new environments.
- Coordinate release activities with Project Management, QA, Release Management and Web Development teams to ensure a smooth and trouble-free roll out of releases. Analyzing the tools and application architecture and implement it on different environments, making it more user-friendly for the application team.
Environment: AWS (IAM, EC2, S3, EBS, Glacier, ELB, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, SNS, SQS, Route53, RDS), Git, Chef, Splunk, Bash, Shell, DynamoDB, RHEL 4/5/6, CentOS, Open SUSE, Apache Tomcat.
Confidential - Kennett Square, PA
- Worked in Agile environment and responsible for versioning the source code, releasing binary files, creating and applying labels on source and release files.
- Knowledge on all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Planning, Developing, Testing and implementing post production analysis of the projects.
- Knowledge on Azure Cloud Services, Azure directory, storage, Service Bus. Create and manage Azure clients and configure integration using Azure AD and deployed using Azure instance for a hybrid authorization and encryption system.
- Maintain system health, support outage recovery activities and supporting the Microsoft Azure Cloud via Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for tracking tickets - Agile workflow method.
- Version control tools like SVN, GIT are used for branching, tagging and release activities. Administered and supported GitHub Enterprise version control tool.
- Used Jenkins for infrastructure configuration and application deployments (Checking out code from SVN/ GIT and utilize ANT/ Maven in building artifacts, deploy applications using Chef and Puppet).
- Worked with build management tools like Maven for writing build.xml and pom.xml.
- Managed Maven repository using Nexus tool and used it to share snapshots and releases of the internal projects.
- Pushed code from GIT to nexus and make it available for release through automation scripts using Jenkins.
- Created Chef Automation tools and builds, upgraded Opscode Chef Server and documented steps. Used Chef Knife , Ohai to create cookbooks and recipes to install packages that automate with Linux.
- Created and deployed tools to automate branch and project creation in subversion using Perl and Chef Scripts.
- Experience in setup of Puppet Agents, Puppet Master both in Puppet Enterprise, Open Source and developing Catalogs using Puppet language.
- Wrote custom Modules and Manifests, downloaded pre-written modules from puppet-forge . Up gradation or Migration of Puppet Community and Enterprise. Managed deployment automation using Puppet , Roles, Profiles, MCollective, Hiera, and Custom Puppet modules, Ruby.
- Used Puppet to manage Web Applications, Configuration Files, Database, and Packages.
- Created and maintained Ansible Playbooks from GitHub and used it to automate private cloud deployment.
- Wrote Ansible playbooks with Python SSH to manage configurations of the nodes in the server and tested the playbooks using python and run the Ansible scripts on the Dev servers.
- Deployed an Azure instance for a hybrid based authorization and encryption system. Setup Azure Virtual Appliances (VMs ) to meet security requirements as software based appliance functions (firewall, WAN optimization and intrusion detections).
- Installed and Configured WIN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, IIS and Terminal Services.
- Managed and monitored the server and network infrastructure using Splunk and Zabbix and applied blackouts for any outages, pulling reports by providing them to client.
- Created deployment request tickets in Remedy for deploying the code to production.
- Worked in development, testing and production environment using SQL, PL/SQL, Python, Ruby, Shell Scripts and managed the hosts like Tomcat, Apache, Nginx.
- With the help of SonarQube , got the list of issues from the components (project, module, file etc.) Responsible for upgradation of sonarQube using upgrade center.
- Created and updated complex views and stored procedures in Postgre SQL.
Environment: & Tools: SVN, GIT, GitHub, Jenkins, ANT, Maven, Chef (Cookbooks, repo, recipes, chef server), Puppet, Ansible, Docker, Splunk, Zabbix, TCP/IP, Tomcat, Apache, Nginx, Schell Script, Python, SQL, MySQL, RedHat Linux, Azure, Windows, Linux.
Confidential - St. Louis, MO
- Interacted with client teams to understand client deployment requests.
- Coordinate with Development, Database Administration, QA, and IT Operations teams to ensure there are no resource conflicts.
- Build, manage, and continuously improve the build infrastructure for global software development engineering teams including implementations of build Scripts, continuous integration infrastructure and deployment tools.
- Managing the code migration from TFS, CVS and star team Subversions repository.
- Implemented continuous integration using Jenkins.
- Created repositories according to the structure required with branches, tags and trunks.
- Attended sprint planning sessions and daily sprint stand-up-meetings.
- Configured applications servers (Apache Tomcat) to deploy the code.
- Prototype CI/CD system with GIT on GKE utilizing Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment for the CI/CD systems to build and test and deploy.
- Experienced in Docker orchestration framework, Troubleshooting of Docker based applications.
- Exposure to Mesos Marathon & Zookeeper cluster environment for the application deployments and Docker containers.
- Designed and Developed Bamboo Build deployments on Docker containers.
- Installed Docker registry for local upload and download images and even from Docker Hub.
- Used Submodules in the GIT and educated users working with sub modules in GIT.
- Worked with the developers to configure plugins through Eclipse to develop the code.
- Involved in migration of Bamboo server, Arti factory & GIT server.
- Responsible for writing Hooks and Triggers using Perl, built Java applications using Maven.
- Used Chef to configure and manage infrastructure, Wrote cookbooks to automate the configuration setups,
- Repaired broken Chef Recipes and corrected configuration problems with other Chef objects.
- Installed applications and load balance packages on different server using Chef.
- Developed unit and functional tests in Python and Ruby.
- Developed and maintained Perl/Shell scripts for build and release tasks.
- Integrated Maven with Jenkins for the Builds as the continuous Integration process.
- Involved in Upgrade of Bamboo & Arti factory Server.
- Maintained JIRA for tracking and updating project defects and tasks.
- Manage and document all post deployment issues utilizing the post Deployments Issue Log.
Environment: Chef, Apache Tomcat, GIT, Python, Ruby, Bamboo, Perl, Shell, Maven, Jenkins, JIRA, Kubernetes, Docker.
Build and Release Engineer
- Perform daily maintenance routines on Linux Servers, monitoring system access, managing file space and tuning the system for optimum performance.
- Primary duties include Build and Deployment of the Java applications onto different environments Dev, QA and UAT.
- Used to maintain number of RedHat Linux servers by deploying them on VMware.
- Involved in periodic archiving and storage of the source code for disaster recovery.
- Established processes and tools to maintain code base integrity, including check-in validation rules and branch/merge processes.
- Documented project's software release management procedures with input decisions.
- Continuously monitored for the Disk Space on build machines with Shell Script scheduled to run as Cron job and sending email notification upon reaching a threshold value of disk usage.
- Managed the application, server configurations and automated the deployments of application to the Web, IBM WebSphere application server.
- Install host firewall IP Tables for RedHat Linux and Centos.
- Used ANT as a build tool on java projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
- Prepared role back strategies for various deployment activities in Subversion (SVN) and Performed all necessary Subversion support like branching, merging and tagging, checkouts, import, export.
- Scripting using Shell, Python Scripts for compilation and deployment processes.
- Configured Bamboo as a Continuous Integration tool and designed a continuous build process.
- Responsible for large-scale Puppet implementation and maintenance. Puppet Manifests creation, testing and implementation.
- Used Puppet to manage Web Applications, Config Files, Data base, Commands, Users Mount Points, Packages.
- Remote system administration using tools like SSH, Telnet, and Rlogin.
- Responsible for maintaining monitoring tools like Splunk and Nagios to check the log files and rectifies the errors.
- Installed Urban Code Deploy Server and agents required to deploy in various environments.
Environment: ANT, Apache Subversion (SVN), Bamboo, Puppet, IBM WebSphere, Oracle Web logic, Splunk, Nagios, VMware, UDeploy, Java, Red Hat Linux, Shell scripting, Python.
- Managing UNIX Infrastructure and EMC storage involving maintenance of the servers and troubleshooting problems in the environment.
- Installing operating systems Solaris, Linux and HP according to business requirements.
- Troubleshooting the issues ranging from Solaris , Linux and SAN environments.
- Created and Maintained Solaris 10 zones/containers.
- Regularly applying patches both for SUN and Linux systems.
- Installed and Configured Jumpstart and Kickstart Server.
- Working with VERITAS Volume Manager for creating volumes and file systems for various applications and databases.
- Experience with Java Enterprise Application Servers such as IBM Web Sphere, Oracle Application Server (OC4J), BEA Web Logic, JBOSS, and Tomcat.
- Creating and maintenance of Virtual machines in VMware ESX.
- Worked on different VMware products like VMware workstation, GSX/VMware server, VMware player, VMware Converter and ESX server 3.X.
- Installed Web Logic 8.1 with SP5 Server and configured domains, Admin and managed servers for Applications to be deployed.
- Configured, Installed LDAP Solaris and Linux server.
- Connecting to ESX server by using VIC, putty and Web access.
- Installed and configured Send mail on Solaris Linux and AIX servers.
- Experience in working with Hitachi Storage navigator.
- Involved in SAN migration project to migrate the data across the storage arrays.
- Implemented security policy and managed firewalls/IDS . Managed DNS, send mail, IP space, and co-location facility transition.
- Providing 24/7 on-call support on rotation basis
- Developed Korn and Bash shell-scripts to automate routine activities
- Installation and Configuration of Windows Active directory server 2000 and citrix servers. Administration of applications via Citrix MetaFrame.
Environment: SUN E10K, M4000/M500, E4500/5000, E35000, Hitachi 9980v. Solaris 8/9/10, RHEL 3/4, ESX 3.solstice disk suite (SDS),SUN UCE, Jboss, Veritas Volume Manager (VxVm),VMware, Veritas Cluster server (VCS).