SUMMARY:Results oriented IT professional with four years of experience in IT. Successful working in a fast - paced, time sensitive environment. Self-starting, highly motivated professional who works well within a team or independently under minimal supervision. Proven ability to handle multiple work assignments and infrastructure failures affecting multiple users while providing outstanding service. Effective communicator who is detail oriented. Understands the importance of establishing and maintaining a good rapport with fellow employees.
- Close attention to detail
- Excellent Listening skills
- Ability to work productively and cohesively with multiple teams
- Excellent at communicating clearly with both technical and non-technical people
- Customer service oriented
- Time management
- Problem solver
- Highly motivated
- Self-taught from two Swift 3.0+ books and two Objective-C books.
- The two applications written in Swift use UIKit, SpriteKit, StoreKit, Firebase, GoogleMobileAds, and SwiftyAds frameworks.
- CocoaPods used for managing third party packages.
- Proficiency with code versioning tool - Github.
- Currently use XCode 9.0 for development
- Familiarity with Instruments - Xcode profiling tools. Power Management, Memory Leaks, and Resource Monitor.
- Strong troubleshooting skills, ability to quickly identify root cause and fix accordingly.
- Experience with developing apps to Apple standards and guidelines.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Principles.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration tools - Jenkins and Fastlane.
- Currently on a remote hosting team.
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks and projects as needed.
- Setup client access through remote hosted environment and on-site servers by ensuring ACL is allowing proper access.
- Many Confidential solutions that I work with on a daily basis use load balancing as a technique to spread user load evenly across servers.
- Setup DNS entries to allow access to client machine using the host name.
- Use Chef to install many Confidential solutions on Linux servers.
- Experience with SQL Server and MySQL.
- Support installation and maintenance of Confidential Solutions, infrastructure and layered software
- Experienced with Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 7/8.1/10, RHEL, Citrix XenApp 6.5/StoreFront, Citrix Provisioning Services (PVS), VMware, and WebSphere Application Server
- Responsible for the daily, weekly, and monthly activities required to keep a client system running at peak performance
- Install, maintain, support, and manage Confidential solutions and layered software
- Identify where application and/or hardware is having performance/reliability issues; analyze & formulate a method to correct the issues
- Develops capability for installing all layers of applications and/or technologies and educating clients
- Provide appropriate documentation to clients to support the Confidential system and database setup and testing processes
- Provide project status reports
- Works in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures
- Complete understanding of personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets
- Take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of role
IT Support Specialist
- Provide a high level of support for all aspects of the end user computing experience
- System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Administrator
- Install, configure, and maintain all local and network printers
- Evaluate, procure, build, image, and deploy all desktops and laptops for users
- Repair and investigate any software or hardware issue that arise
- Maintained an accurate PC inventory of all hardware and software assets
- Diagnose issues with user account group policies, group memberships, login scripts, and drive mappings
- Replace failed hardware as needed, memory, drives, and power supplies
- Configure file and print servers’ for production use
- Support VoIP phone system
- Present Help Desk metrics to upper management for ticket trends
- Create documentation to guide end user’s