- Having 8 years of experience in UI/Web Development and Front End UI Developing,
- Including requirements analysis, applications design, development, integration, maintenance, installation, and implementation and testing of various client/server, N - tier and web applications.
- Worked with Angular JS Forms, Validations, Modules, Factory Services, DOM, Events, Expressions, Components, Controllers, filters, UI-Router, Material UI, and Angular CLI.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browser like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome.
- Good knowledge on Design Patterns.
- Significant experience in web development tools Adobe Dreamweaver, CS3, Spring Tool Suite and Eclipse
- Experience in implementation of business applications using BEA Web logic, Web Sphere, IBM WebSphere Application Server, JBoss and Tomcat.
- Extensive experience in developing enterprise grade web applications using PHP4, PHP5,
- Worked on WordPress theme development and WordPress Plugin customization in a multisite WordPress.
- Experience in using Docker for installing, testing, upgrading, removing and running software applications.
- Managed multiple WordPress instances for both production and mock websites in AWS using PuTTY and FileZilla.
- Developing mobile and web applications using React, React Native, Redux, and Node(Hapi.js) with great user experience.
- Creative knowledge in Art creation, modification and conversion- Logos, print media, web page and software interface design using Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Adobe Sketch and Illustrator.
- Experience in working with Relational Database (RDBMS) concepts, Database designing, Normalization, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers and strong experience in writing complex queries, using Oracle … DB2, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Experience with UML modeling Class Diagrams, Use Cases, and Sequence diagrams.
- Good Understanding of Agile Development Practices - Extreme Programming (XP) like ContinuousIntegration (CI), Test Driven Development (TDD), Refactoring and Pair Programming and Waterfall Model.
- Experience in using various Configuration Management tools like CVS, MS VSS (Visual Source Safe)
- Experience in using version control systems such as GIT and SVN, Microsoft TFS.
- Worked on various technology platforms - Oracle Database, AEM, Marketo, Teamsite, Qlikview and Tableau
- Experience with Streaming platforms like Apache Kafka .
- Good knowledge of Ruby and Ruby on Rails framework.
- Good knowledge of working with payment method integration such as paypal, google wallet.
- Experience in working with Website analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Optimize, and ComScore Analytics etc. along with working knowledge of SEO/SEM tools.
- Experience of working in all areas of project development starting from gathering requirements to project deployment and post production support.
- Strong Knowledge in Database concepts, Data Warehousing concepts, Relational Database Management Systems, Software Engineering and other Engineering subjects.
- Hands on experience in writing UNIX Shell scripting.
- Strong analytical, presentation, problem solving and excellent inter-personal skills, and an active team player with proven work ethics and leadership qualities and Flexible and versatile to adapt to any new environment, ability to work independently as a part of the team.
- Quick Learner, highly motivated team player and self-starter with effective communication, motivation and organizational skills combined with attention to detail and business process improvements.
Web Technologies: HTML, HTML5, CSS/CSS3, XML, JSON, LESS,SASS, Bootstrap, Jasmine, Media Queries, Responsive Web Design, CSS sprites, CSS grid, SQL
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools, IE Developer s Tool, Grunt
Frameworks: Bootstrap, Backbone JS, Angular 1.6, 2.0, 4.0, Spring, Spring MVC, Microservices, WordPress, React JS, Node.js, Hapi.js, Ruby on Rails, Apache Velocity
Database Tools: MySQL, Microsoft SQL, Oracle Pl/SQL
Editors / IDE Tools: Eclipse, Adobe Dreamweaver, Sublime Text, Visual studio, VS Code
Graphic Design: Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Adobe Sketch, Adobe Illustrator
Operating System: MAC OS X, Windows-XP, vista, 7, 8, 10.
Computer Tools: Microsoft office
Other Software: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Jira, Protractor, AdSense, Docker, Firebase, GIT, SVN, GitHub, Grunt, Bower, RabbitMQ, WebStorm
Confidential - Minneapolis, MN
Sr. Full stack Developer
- Developed the application based on MVC architecture.
- Involved in developing EJB's for the business logic and deploying them in Apache tomcat.
- Building front end application and reusable UI components with AngularJS, Bootstrap, Angularmaterial.
- Used Angular.js to implement rich functionality in various pages: form validation, CRUD, grid, search, sort, pagination, multi-selection, tags-input, advanced directives, authentication, server-side proxy, unit tests, cloud integration, slide pages, users switch etc.
- Familiar in writing Custom Directives in Angular.js, making use of Modules and Filters objects according to the application requirement.
- Used AJAX module to handle RESTful calls to enable communication between view components and servers.
- Used GIT for version control.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype web pages and applications interfaces using Adobe Sketch & Illustrator.
- Worked on extracting event data from front end using Kafka REST proxy and knowledge on RabbitMQ.
- Involved in the implementation of open- source web application frameworks like Bootstrap and Angular.js
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML and Used AJAX, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the website.
- Programmed the front-end with Angular.js and Angular material and back-end with Spring Framework to create a single-page application.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React -Draggable
- Developed prototypes for web and mobile platforms using React, React Native, Redux, and Node(Hapi.js) which are later used in real products.
- Used React -Auto complete for creating google maps location search on the webpage Added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using react .
- Experienced best practices for integrating microservices into an existing system architecture
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycle working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Developed page layouts, navigation and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Created responsive web design using boot strap.
- Managed code with unit tests and GitHub.
- Used JIRA for task assignment, bug tracking and fixture.
Environment: HTML5, JSON, XML, JAVA SCRIPT, JQUERY, ANGULAR.js, PHP, NODE.js, Hapi.js, React.js, BOOTSTRAP, SPRING, HIBERNATE, JSF, AGILE, ECLIPSE, MAVEN, TOMCAT, SELENIUM, Apache Kafka, Ruby, Angular material, GitHub.
Confidential - Detroit, MI
Full stack Developer
- Responsible for developing the UI pages using HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Java Script, Bootstrap, Dropzone.js, Kendo UI, JSON and jQuery, Ajax.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Worked on WordPress theme development and WordPress Plugin customization in a multisite WordPress for an internal project.
- Implemented responsive web design by using media queries and Bootstrap.
- Used jQuery plug-ins to implement features as a light box, galleria, sliders and other intuitive features.
- Created forms to collect and validate data from the user in HTML and Java Script.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari,Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Involved in developing web page Applications using AngularJS.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React . js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Familiar with concepts of Directives, Data-Binding and Dependency injection in AngularJS.
- Worked closely with Back-end developers to find ways to push the limits of existing web technology in serviceof creating the best possible user experience.
- Implemented Java Script module using asynchronous script loading.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot
- Used smart table and progress bar to display data on the browser concisely and explicitly.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Involved in redesigning and improving existing pages to enhance the performance of the system.
- Exchanged data between backend server and UI in JSON or XML format using AJAX calls and tested RESTfulAPIs from the browse rushing postman.
- Involved in writing jQuery-based, Ajax requests using JQuery.get or jQuery.ajax and JQuery.post
- Automated tasks with Gulp under Node.js environment.
- Worked on Agile Scrum process attending daily stand ups and completing tasks in sprints.
- Used SVN tortoise for file Management.
Confidential - Cupertino, CA
- Created the Vroozi Invoicing interface using AngularJS, Node.js, Restful, Spring MVC and Spring Data.
- Extensively worked on Core Java including exceptional handling and collections with code review and sharing best practices with the team.
- Worked on Amazon SQS for messaging and Active MQ for asynchronous communication between two modules.
- Worked on development and operations to facilitate deployment of components over AWS using Jenkins.
- Good knowledge on functional and lambda programming.
- Applications Development, coordinating with business users, QA team and colleagues in agile environment.
- Applied data transformation business rules to transform code from one format to another format using Node.js.
- Heavily worked with MongoDB for user data maintenance.
- Build REST web service on spring controller in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front end.
- Implemented Google Analytics in WordPress. Administered Google Analytics
- Designed & developed the business components using Java EE, Restful API (JAX-RS) with Spring Boot,Design Patterns, Myself, XML, JSON technologies.
- Implemented DAO layers using JPA standards and Hibernate API interfaces, developed POJO, and implemented Hibernate and integration with Spring Framework.
- Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from parent beans and worked on Spring Quartz functionality for scheduling tasks using Service Oriented architecture SOA.
- Developed strategies for integrating internal security model into new project with Spring Boot.
- Used spring boot to create a FAT jar to deploy in the production environment.
- Integrated SOAP and RESTful web services for the application.
- Used Apache Maven as the software build tool and Log4J for logging errors and messages
- Used Eclipse IDE for code development along with GIT for managing the code and JENKINS for continue integration.
- Used Joint, Mockito and Easy Mock to write different test cases.
- Used JERSEY framework to implement the JAX-RS (Java API for XML and RESTful Service).
- Involved in CICD process using GIT, Nexus, Jenkins job creation, Mavenbuild Create Docker image and deployment in AWS environment.
- JIRA is used for tracking work progress and dividing tasks. Wrote documentation on Confluence for the newlydeveloped API
- Responsible for complete SDLC including co-coordinating proposals, project meetings, code-reviews, work deliverables etc.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Struts2.
- Design (High level) of system with user team & develop functional specifications.
- Implemented Multi-threading for multiple users to access the system without any issues.
- Integrated spring and Struts to inject dependencies into Struts Action classes.
- Analysis & design of GUI framework classes using Java, HTML, XML, XSL, XSLT with Rational Rose & Design patterns.
- Developed model classes and DAO classes to interact with the database of customers.
- Used Hibernate for persisting data of the customers and their billing records.
- Used PVCS for Version control; Jira for bug and defect tracking and used Clear requisite pro for documentation.
- Performed unit and system testing. Created test Plan, test cases.
- Used JUnit to unit test the code and fixing the bugs from there on.
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project inception, to code development and elaborate testing of the various modules.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and carried out troubleshooting
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant markup, and produced Rich User Interfaces.
- Designed HTML forms using the various html form tags, according to the requirement of the end user.
- Used CSS to great effect to design several pages in a dynamic fashion.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes and Pseudo elements.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using media queries.
- Developed Web services component using XML, WSDL, and SOAP with DOM parser to transfer and transform data between applications.
- Exposed various capabilities as Web Services using SOAP/WSDL.
- Used SOAP UI for testing the Web services by sending an SOAP request.
- Used AJAX framework for server communication and seamless user experience.
- Used JUnit for the unit testing of various modules.
- Created test framework on Selenium and executed Web testing in Chrome, IE and Mozilla through Web driver.
- Implemented user administration module using spring and JSP pages.
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and carried out troubleshooting.